Vivid. Romantic. Unforgettable.

1052 Windgate Ridge, St. Louis, MO

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Whitney H

This photographer is amazing to work with. She has a beautiful vision for any location, ceremony, and reception you go to. She is artistic and her pictures show it. She makes you feel comfortable immediately. Truly, she will make your vision come true. She is easy to communicate... Read More with; fast and professional. I highly recommend her!

I love Michelle!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 DEDE F

I had Michelle take our engagement photos and our wedding photos and I just love her. She is so sweet and so talented. I haven't even received my wedding photos yet but I know I will love them. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Courtney S

Michelle from Untamed Heart Photography is exactly what I was looking for in a photographer! She's so friendly and bubbly, it makes the pictures fun. My fiance and I are both a little awkward with pictures and she made us both so comfortable. The pictures came back so... Read More beautiful for both our wedding and engagement session. Her editing is fabulous and she does really neat work. We also had a very large wedding party, which means lots of uncooperative boys, and Michelle did a great job getting everyone together for great pictures. I highly recommend her for all of your photography needs, but wary, she books up quick, only because she's so wonderful!

Michelle is awesome.

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Lauren S

Michelle was wonderful to work with, my husband and I are very akward with pictures and she was great at making us look and feel comfortable. She does beautiful work.

Gorgeous Photos, Wonderful Photographer!

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Andrea H

I cannot say enough kind words about Michelle Huesgen and her company Untamed HeART Photography!! Working with Michelle was one of the most enjoyable parts of my wedding - she is so funny and makes everyone feel at ease. My husband was very nervous prior to our engagement... Read More photos, but as soon as he met Michelle he was totally relaxed. The result? Amazing photos that we will cherish forever! To document all of my hard workouts prior to the wedding, I chose to do a boudoir session with Michelle. Talk about professional! It sounds crazy, but I've never been so comfortable in my underwear around someone, haha! The photos turned out better than I could have even expected and my groom was happily surprised by his wedding gift on our big day ;-) On the wedding day, my maids and groomsmen kept raving about how awesome Michelle was (and how she reminded them of The Little Mermaid!) ... I'm sure she picked up some future business at my wedding. The photos she took that day turned out amazing and I know it's because of her amazing talents, which include making people feel at ease and taking great artistic photos. I love her use of natural light and she's great at capturing little details, moments, and raw emotion. Not to jump the gun, but I cannot wait to call Michelle in the future when we have little ones to photograph. She will definitely remain our go to family photographer for years to come! This woman knows her stuff and I will gladly recommend her to all of my friends for their photography needs!

Amazing photographer!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Jessica V

If I could choose 10 stars I would!! I can't express how wonderful our experience was with Michelle! She is undoubtably one of the coolest and most talented human beings I have ever met!! Her talent is surreal and on top of being an amazing ARTIST, she has a lovely... Read More personality! Yeah, she's that good!!! ;)

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Michael R

Photography was without a doubt my husband and I's biggest choice to make in our planning process, because we feel it is the single most important vendor selection you make. Having beautiful, soulful images was much more important to us than decor, a reception venue, or even... Read More "the dress". Our relationship is so special to us, and we really wanted someone who could capture it in their photography. We interviewed eight photographers, but to no avail. We couldn't find anyone in the area (or even in a few different states) that fit our wish list. One night, with tired eyes and an increasingly heavy heart, I stumbled upon Michelle. It's plain to see her work is beautiful, innovative, and extremely professional, but the most striking thing about these photos is that the emotion just radiates from them. When I spoke with Michelle for the first time, I knew we had found our girl. I just don't think I could put into words what a wonderful person she is, on top of the fact that she is such a talented photographer. Our engagement session was wonderful. I had some ideas, and Michelle more than delivered. Ask for a vintage diner? She'll take you to the cutest one you've ever seen. As for the big day, I don't know what we would have done without her. Michelle went WAY beyond the call of duty, and even chauffeured me from one place to the next, piling flowers and dresses in her car after an appointment at the salon got a little too lengthy. She made portraits so fun for our wedding party, and in true Michelle fashion, you can see it in the photos. Bottom line, when you hire Michelle, you're guaranteeing that you're going to get the most genuine and beautiful photos from your wedding that you and your family will cherish forever. We will without a doubt be lifetime customers of Untamed Heart Photography.

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 Ali R

Our wedding photographs turned out wonderful!!! They are so unique and we love them! Michelle is the best. She has an artistic eye and allows your photos to tell a story. I highly recommend her!!!

Her photography captures the story

Reviewed on 6/12/2011 Carrie L

We are so happy to have found Michelle! Every bride has their "must-have" in their wedding planning, ie. cake, flowers, etc. Mine was beautiful photography. Michelle has an inspired vision and excellent eye for color, framing and light. She pays attention to the details and it... Read More clearly shows. Her photography captures the story, while letting the emotions shine through. Michelle was wonderful to work with-- she was upbeat and excited about what she saw through the lens, tireless in her efforts to get the right shots and happy to help out where she could on the wedding day. We love our photos (engagement and wedding) and couldn't be happier with the results! Thanks Michelle!

Weeding Photographer

Reviewed on 5/09/2011 COLLEEN B

Hands down the best photographer ever! not only is Michelle fun and beautiful, she has amazing talent. i had my eye on her photographer even before my engagament. i knew i wanted a vintage wedding and needed somebody to help me capture my true theme. her pictures told the story... Read More of the best day of my life. i couldn't have asked for more. she was also very quick at getting pictures up on her blog and back to us to view very quckly. i will definitely be refuring her and useing her skills again.

Fall in love with Untamed Heart Photography

Reviewed on 4/15/2011 Hope G

I searched and searched for a photographer whose style I could appreciate and admire...and then I found Michelle. From the day we met, I felt like I had known her for years. Her excitement for photography is sincere and refreshing. My husband and I felt more than comfortable... Read More around her, and, because of this, she was able to capture who were are as individuals and as a couple. Her sense of style extends beyond photography. I could trust Michelle's exceptional taste in all aspects of our wedding planning, from the personalized photo shoots, to hair and dress suggestions. Our photos turned out beautifully, just as I had expected. And on top of that, everyone - and I mean everyone involved and in attendance at our wedding, fell absolutely in love in Michelle and her work.

Wonderful Pictures and Experience

Reviewed on 4/15/2011 Kate H

Michelle at Untamed Heart Photography has an undeniable passion for photography that shines through in every image she captures. When we met for our consultation we instantly felt at ease with her, which was very important considering she spent one of the biggest days of our... Read More lives with us. All of her photos have the “it” factor that we were looking for. She has an eye for capturing the spirit of the moment. We had so many beautiful images to choose from and had countless compliments from friends and family on the high quality and uniqueness of our photos. Not to mention that we had so much fun taking the pictures as Michelle’s excitement is contagious! I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding photography experience. Bottom line- Michelle Rocks!

TO Untamed Heart Photography