Get there in Luxury.

We specialize in Limousine Buses and can accommodate wedding parties of up to 30 passengers. We also provide discount rates for booking your wedding and or bachelor / bachelorette parties with us.

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

32890 Groesbeck Hwy, Fraser, MI (586) 772-2777

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Melissa S

We used Van Hove Limousine and Party Busses all throughout our wedding and were super happy with them. We used the party buses for my bachelorette party and our wedding party the day of, and we also used their shuttle bus to transport our guests to and from our reception from... Read More the hotel. Every thing went super smooth, which is so nice for a stressed out bride. The staff is super helpful and easy to work with, the drivers were all great and had a good time with us, and the busses were very clean and decked out! We had an overall great experience with Van Hove Limos and definitely plan to use them again for future festivities.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Bob S

We used them for my bachelor party and had a great time. The bus had a great sound system and plenty of room for our coolers. It showed up on time and the event went as planned

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Jeremiah L

We used them for our wedding day and my wifes bachelorette party. They had the best price we could find for the style of buses that they had. They showed up a little early and everything went as planned.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Sandy H

Best limo company I have ever dealt with. From parties concerts to my wedding day ... they have done it all, and everything was perfect! Since I started using this limo company I haven't booked with any others! Busses are by far the nicest (and cleanest!) and the drivers are... Read More always professional! Very affordable prices!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Andrew W

One less thing to worry about on our wedding day! with all the craziness of a wedding, you just want everything to go smooth. Van Hove limos were very professional and flexible as not every part of our wedding day went according to plan (what wedding does? lol) We had a great... Read More experience and will refer our friends for sure.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Audrey W

I used Van Hove limousine for my wedding, and bachelorette party. I had outstanding service for both events! The drivers were very friendly, and accommodating. And arrived on time! I'll definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Keli R

The prices were good and the bus was nice, but the driver didn't care much that were were trying to drink on the bus. Lots of hard stops. At one light I ended up sliding three spaces down! We were careful not to spill anything on me, but there were many close calls that I feel... Read More could have been avoided if the driver had been paying attention to lights.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kristin L

Both my Husband and I were very pleased with Van Hove's Party Bus services. The driver was extremely prompt and professional. They had the best price with amazing prices, especially for the couples planning a wedding on a budget. I will be contacting Van Hove for services in the... Read More future and would highly recommending them to all family and friends in the future.

Great service

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Brandy H

We thought Van Hove did an excellent job. Our driver was on time and very professional.

Mrs. Scott

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Rachel R

I did not like that our driver told someone to come in the church and tell us that we had 15mins and he was going to start charging us overtime when we had 45 mins to go and they had been paid in full for months. Then when we arrived at the venue he made the comment they... Read More won't let you in 5mins early. What is he commenting for i paid for the bus and if i didn't want to get off until 6pm i shouldn't had to seeing i paid to have it until 6pm. Bad business folks.

2015-07-18T10:19:17 Response from the vendor

Hello. We are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. We spoke with our driver and he mentioned that he let someone know that the schedule was close to being late. Most people like the heads up that the schedule is starting to get close to... Read Less Read More