"The Difference is in the Details"

We are a relaxed intimate bridal boutique offering excellent customer service. We are committed to offering exquisite collections of bridal attire and special occasion apparel from today's top wedding fashion designers.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

1205 Tilton Rd, Northfield, NJ (609) 241-0134

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Kelly A

I can't thank everyone at Wedding Belles enough for the amazing experience they created when finding my wedding dress! The knowledgeable staff helped me find the most perfect dress quickly and easily. It was such a stress-free and fun experience. Amy did AMAZING work taking in... Read More my dress as well. I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else... This is definitely the dress shop to choose!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Briana T

My experience at Wedding Belles truly gave me the feeling I had been waiting for- to feel like an official bride. Tina and her staff were more than accommodating at listening to me go on and on about ideas I had in regards to my impression of a "perfect dress". Not only were... Read More they patient, as many other places sometimes are not, but she assured me I would be able to find what I was looking for. My favorite part was I was able to look through the inventory in the showroom to find what I thought to be ideal along with Tina's vision of what I could be looking for. I so appreciated feeling respected for what I wanted which made me much more comfortable in opening up to new ideas. The whole, "just try it on" really stands true there- they know what they are talking about! After many dresses of my choices and Tina's, I went with Tina's final pick. Something special that she was holding off till the end so that I was able to see all the options and compare properly. My dress encompasses all the attributes I was looking, which I had given up hope ever finding. I can not wait to continue my experience with her and Wedding Belles as we now search for bridesmaid dresses and MOB gowns. I cannot recommend Wedding Belles enough for everything that any bride could be looking for.

Wedding Belles is the best bridal boutique in South Jersey

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Raechal W

I knew I wanted to get my dress from Tina at Wedding Belles since the day I got engaged. She had helped several of my friends find gorgeous dresses and matched their price point exactly. All of her staff work extremely hard and bend over backwards to find you the dress of your... Read More dreams. They also have a ton of sales and trunk shows so they are up to date with the latest fashion. I literally got my dress a day after it was sent to the store so it was a brand new style for the designer. I really cannot say enough good things about Tina and her staff. They helped me out in so many ways and absolutely love their jobs. I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else :)

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Krystle B

Wedding Belles was wonderful! Britt was so amazing and really listened to what I wanted even if I really had no idea. I can never decide on anything and told Brittany what I liked about each dress she had brought. By the end of the appointment, she pulled the PERFECT dress after... Read More listening to what I liked. It was the most amazing experience and I highly recommend Wedding Belles.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Amy M

We had a great experience at Wedding Belles! I live in Italy, but was getting married at home in NJ. Wedding Belles was super accommodating and I was able to schedule appointments when I was home during the holidays to try on dresses and make my final decision. Brittany was... Read More especially friendly, helpful and patient throughout the whole process. They kept my dress at the store from when it arrived until I was home for the summer and we were able to schedule all of my fittings around my travel plans and have the dress ready for my wedding at the end of Sept. Wedding Belles made it all very easy with a great seamstress, Amy, who did the alterations. They also took care of pressing the dress and it was perfect for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jessica L

Working with Tina from the beginning of my dress journey made my whole experience amazing! Everyone who worked at Wedding Belles makes you feel so special and like family! Wedding Belle's was my first store I went to look for a dress and within 7 dresses, I found my perfect... Read More Stella York! From looking for a dress to finding accessories, alterations, etc, I cannot say enough great things about them! I will always recommend Wedding Belles to anyone who is looking! Love them!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Mindy C

The ladies there are so sweet and helpful. Loved my dress and what the seamstress did to it to make it perfect. She was expensive but worth it.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Meagan B

They helped me find the perfect dress for me; I got so many compliments on my wedding dress. It was a beautiful Justin Alexander gown and they treated it and me with such care, that I felt like I was part of the family. Every time I called, I felt like I was speaking with family... Read More friends. Highly recommend for any budget, they will help you find your perfect dress. They have stunning mother of the .. dresses and bridesmaids dresses as well, along with absolutely gorgeous accessories and headpieces. I can't wait to bring my wedding photos back to my Wedding Belles family.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Kimberley K

Just an AMAZING bridal salon!!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Nicole E

Wedding Belles was so amazing to work with throughout the entire process! They are so helpful and will be honest with you when picking your perfect gown. They are truly experts and so nice and kind when getting to know you for your big day! Amy is also amazing at tailoring! My... Read More gown had so much beadwork and it looked perfect for my wedding day. I went to other boutiques and they didn't compare to Belles. Don't waste your time anywhere else. You will find your perfect dress here and be satisfied with the store from the moment you enter to the day you pick up your dress!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Kati M

Most amazing wedding dress experience ever! The girls at Wedding Belles go above & beyond to make sure you feel gorgeous in your wedding gown. They took such great care of me, my bridesmaids, my mom & my grandmother. My wedding dreams came true thanks to Wedding Belles! Can not... Read More thank you ladies enough!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Alicia H

Wonderful wonderful wonderful!! I can't begin to explain how wonderful this place is. Staff was super helpful, everything was done on time, and efficient. Loved my dress!!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Marissa E

The staff at Wedding Belles made my wedding dress dreams come true! They were so sweet and made the dress buying process fun. They answered any questions I had very quickly. My dress was beautiful when I picked it up-I had them steam it for me. I HIGHLY recommend going to... Read More Wedding Belles!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Lauren M

I found my dream dress at Wedding Belles Boutique on the first visit! I was impressed by the service provided- they really helped me find my vision! On the day of our visit, they listened to what I was looking for and brought out different dresses until we found the perfect one.... Read More They let me try on 2 dresses I loved several times and provided assistance. I was just married and got endless compliments on the dress- it was affordable and beautiful. I couldn't ask for a better experience!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Nichole H

By far the most amazing women I have ever delt with! My experience was incredible. The women that work for this boutique truly love what they do. They were SO helpful through the whole process. Words can't even describe how happy I was from the second I walked in the door. They... Read More wrote me thank you cards for choosing them and called to keep in the loop with all my alterations. Thank you so much for being such an amazing, caring, friendly place!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Noelle D

The staff is incredibly helpful and accommodating! Their bridal accessories are exquisite, too! I had the greatest experience with everyone at the salon, and look forward to going back for my fittings and future formal events! Their gowns are amazing, and their great customer... Read More service is beyond compare.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Brittany W

Love love love!! Was so happy with my wedding dress!!!!!!! Everyone there was so nice and helpful love the own Tina!! I highly recommend anyone that is looking for a wedding or bridesmaid dress that this is the spot to go heads down!!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Allison D

I went into Wedding Belle's not knowing an exact style that I wanted for my wedding dress. Brittany was fabulous in picking out gowns that she thought would look best on me. She made me feel comfortable throughout my whole experience. When I finally said yes to my dress, the... Read More whole Wedding Belle's team shared in my excitement. I was truly treated as a member of their family!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Morgan P

Went in for an appointment when I was told to "take a seat now" and not even asked my name. I was promised a dress via e-mail that they would hold for me. When I was asked to show/tell them the styles/designers I wanted they told me they sold the dress. They continued to be rude... Read More to myself and my party. I made the decision to leave on the lack of professionalism and the fact that the dress was sold after I was promised the dress would be there. As I walked out the door with my party, the sales people continued to talk about us with other customers. Not one apology was given and we were shoved out the door. Save your time and go to TESI where they will treat you with respect, show professionalism and genuinely care about you and your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Angel S

Love all the ladies there! Tina knew what dress was mine before I did!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Dana G

I had a wonderful experience shopping at Wedding Belles! They were so patient with me as I tried on practically every dress, and they gave me personal space in the dressing room when necessary. Most importantly, they were never pushy--they didn't try to "sell" me on a dress I... Read More wasn't crazy about, they listened to what I liked and didn't like, and they found styles for me to try on that were on par with what I wanted. Their selection is amazing, too--I ended up with two dresses!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Sandy S

As an older bride (50!), my mantra was "age appropriate." As soon as I walked into Wedding Belles Boutique I felt warmly welcomed and completely comfortable. The ladies helped me find a dress that I was comfortable in and that was appropriate. They made the process fun and... Read More comfortable instead of stressful! I would recommend this shop to ANY bride of ANY age. They have a great selection and the staff is top notch!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Morgan L

Wedding Belles was the perfect place to find my dream gown. The staff was so nice and helpful. I did not feel any pressure at all from them. They were most concerned that I was happy with what I was wearing. They have a great selection of designers and bridesmaid dresses as... Read More well! I will be recommended by friends and family here in the future!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Wendy P

I am a new MOB. I accompanied my daughter when she was choosing her gown. Such a wonderful , memorable experience. Tina treated us like we were family. So attentive to my daughters ideas for a dream gown. Soon after she said yes to her dress, we looked through the large... Read More selection of Bridesmaids and MOB gowns. Wedding Belles Boutique has everything from rehearsal dinner cocktail, evening wear . Whatever your dream is, Tina and her staff are there for you. I recommend Wedding Belles Boutique for all your wedding needs.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Lyndzi B

Most amazing bridal store EVER! Tina has so many different styles to chose from that you are 110% going to leave in the dress of your dreams. Everyone who works there is amazing, extremely kind and looks out for the best interest of the bride. Everything about Wedding Belles is... Read More amazing. I found my gorgeous dress there and I couldn't be any happier. Best decision I made was to go there for my dress. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars 💕