"The Difference is in the Details"

We are a relaxed intimate bridal boutique offering excellent customer service. We are committed to offering exquisite collections of bridal attire and special occasion apparel from today's top wedding fashion designers.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

1205 Tilton Rd, Northfield, NJ (609) 241-0134

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Kelly A

I can't thank everyone at Wedding Belles enough for the amazing experience they created when finding my wedding dress! The knowledgeable staff helped me find the most perfect dress quickly and easily. It was such a stress-free and fun experience. Amy did AMAZING work taking in... Read More my dress as well. I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else... This is definitely the dress shop to choose!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Briana T

My experience at Wedding Belles truly gave me the feeling I had been waiting for- to feel like an official bride. Tina and her staff were more than accommodating at listening to me go on and on about ideas I had in regards to my impression of a "perfect dress". Not only were... Read More they patient, as many other places sometimes are not, but she assured me I would be able to find what I was looking for. My favorite part was I was able to look through the inventory in the showroom to find what I thought to be ideal along with Tina's vision of what I could be looking for. I so appreciated feeling respected for what I wanted which made me much more comfortable in opening up to new ideas. The whole, "just try it on" really stands true there- they know what they are talking about! After many dresses of my choices and Tina's, I went with Tina's final pick. Something special that she was holding off till the end so that I was able to see all the options and compare properly. My dress encompasses all the attributes I was looking, which I had given up hope ever finding. I can not wait to continue my experience with her and Wedding Belles as we now search for bridesmaid dresses and MOB gowns. I cannot recommend Wedding Belles enough for everything that any bride could be looking for.

Wedding Belles is the best bridal boutique in South Jersey

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Raechal W

I knew I wanted to get my dress from Tina at Wedding Belles since the day I got engaged. She had helped several of my friends find gorgeous dresses and matched their price point exactly. All of her staff work extremely hard and bend over backwards to find you the dress of your... Read More dreams. They also have a ton of sales and trunk shows so they are up to date with the latest fashion. I literally got my dress a day after it was sent to the store so it was a brand new style for the designer. I really cannot say enough good things about Tina and her staff. They helped me out in so many ways and absolutely love their jobs. I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Mindy C

The ladies there are so sweet and helpful. Loved my dress and what the seamstress did to it to make it perfect. She was expensive but worth it.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Meagan B

They helped me find the perfect dress for me; I got so many compliments on my wedding dress. It was a beautiful Justin Alexander gown and they treated it and me with such care, that I felt like I was part of the family. Every time I called, I felt like I was speaking with family... Read More friends. Highly recommend for any budget, they will help you find your perfect dress. They have stunning mother of the .. dresses and bridesmaids dresses as well, along with absolutely gorgeous accessories and headpieces. I can't wait to bring my wedding photos back to my Wedding Belles family.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Kimberley K

Just an AMAZING bridal salon!!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Nicole E

Wedding Belles was so amazing to work with throughout the entire process! They are so helpful and will be honest with you when picking your perfect gown. They are truly experts and so nice and kind when getting to know you for your big day! Amy is also amazing at tailoring! My... Read More gown had so much beadwork and it looked perfect for my wedding day. I went to other boutiques and they didn't compare to Belles. Don't waste your time anywhere else. You will find your perfect dress here and be satisfied with the store from the moment you enter to the day you pick up your dress!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Kati M

Most amazing wedding dress experience ever! The girls at Wedding Belles go above & beyond to make sure you feel gorgeous in your wedding gown. They took such great care of me, my bridesmaids, my mom & my grandmother. My wedding dreams came true thanks to Wedding Belles! Can not... Read More thank you ladies enough!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Alicia H

Wonderful wonderful wonderful!! I can't begin to explain how wonderful this place is. Staff was super helpful, everything was done on time, and efficient. Loved my dress!!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Marissa E

The staff at Wedding Belles made my wedding dress dreams come true! They were so sweet and made the dress buying process fun. They answered any questions I had very quickly. My dress was beautiful when I picked it up-I had them steam it for me. I HIGHLY recommend going to... Read More Wedding Belles!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Lauren M

I found my dream dress at Wedding Belles Boutique on the first visit! I was impressed by the service provided- they really helped me find my vision! On the day of our visit, they listened to what I was looking for and brought out different dresses until we found the perfect one.... Read More They let me try on 2 dresses I loved several times and provided assistance. I was just married and got endless compliments on the dress- it was affordable and beautiful. I couldn't ask for a better experience!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Nichole H

By far the most amazing women I have ever delt with! My experience was incredible. The women that work for this boutique truly love what they do. They were SO helpful through the whole process. Words can't even describe how happy I was from the second I walked in the door. They... Read More wrote me thank you cards for choosing them and called to keep in the loop with all my alterations. Thank you so much for being such an amazing, caring, friendly place!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Noelle D

The staff is incredibly helpful and accommodating! Their bridal accessories are exquisite, too! I had the greatest experience with everyone at the salon, and look forward to going back for my fittings and future formal events! Their gowns are amazing, and their great customer... Read More service is beyond compare.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Brittany W

Love love love!! Was so happy with my wedding dress!!!!!!! Everyone there was so nice and helpful love the own Tina!! I highly recommend anyone that is looking for a wedding or bridesmaid dress that this is the spot to go heads down!!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Allison D

I went into Wedding Belle's not knowing an exact style that I wanted for my wedding dress. Brittany was fabulous in picking out gowns that she thought would look best on me. She made me feel comfortable throughout my whole experience. When I finally said yes to my dress, the... Read More whole Wedding Belle's team shared in my excitement. I was truly treated as a member of their family!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Morgan P

Went in for an appointment when I was told to "take a seat now" and not even asked my name. I was promised a dress via e-mail that they would hold for me. When I was asked to show/tell them the styles/designers I wanted they told me they sold the dress. They continued to be rude... Read More to myself and my party. I made the decision to leave on the lack of professionalism and the fact that the dress was sold after I was promised the dress would be there. As I walked out the door with my party, the sales people continued to talk about us with other customers. Not one apology was given and we were shoved out the door. Save your time and go to TESI where they will treat you with respect, show professionalism and genuinely care about you and your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Angel S

Love all the ladies there! Tina knew what dress was mine before I did!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Dana G

I had a wonderful experience shopping at Wedding Belles! They were so patient with me as I tried on practically every dress, and they gave me personal space in the dressing room when necessary. Most importantly, they were never pushy--they didn't try to "sell" me on a dress I... Read More wasn't crazy about, they listened to what I liked and didn't like, and they found styles for me to try on that were on par with what I wanted. Their selection is amazing, too--I ended up with two dresses!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Sandy S

As an older bride (50!), my mantra was "age appropriate." As soon as I walked into Wedding Belles Boutique I felt warmly welcomed and completely comfortable. The ladies helped me find a dress that I was comfortable in and that was appropriate. They made the process fun and... Read More comfortable instead of stressful! I would recommend this shop to ANY bride of ANY age. They have a great selection and the staff is top notch!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Morgan L

Wedding Belles was the perfect place to find my dream gown. The staff was so nice and helpful. I did not feel any pressure at all from them. They were most concerned that I was happy with what I was wearing. They have a great selection of designers and bridesmaid dresses as... Read More well! I will be recommended by friends and family here in the future!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Wendy P

I am a new MOB. I accompanied my daughter when she was choosing her gown. Such a wonderful , memorable experience. Tina treated us like we were family. So attentive to my daughters ideas for a dream gown. Soon after she said yes to her dress, we looked through the large... Read More selection of Bridesmaids and MOB gowns. Wedding Belles Boutique has everything from rehearsal dinner cocktail, evening wear . Whatever your dream is, Tina and her staff are there for you. I recommend Wedding Belles Boutique for all your wedding needs.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Lyndzi F

Most amazing bridal store EVER! Tina has so many different styles to chose from that you are 110% going to leave in the dress of your dreams. Everyone who works there is amazing, extremely kind and looks out for the best interest of the bride. Everything about Wedding Belles is... Read More amazing. I found my gorgeous dress there and I couldn't be any happier. Best decision I made was to go there for my dress. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars 💕

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Taylor C

Wedding Belles Boutique was AMAZING. They had such a beautiful selection of gowns, and provided unbelievable customer service. Tina and her team are PROS! They were so patient as I tried on dresses and really listened to what I liked and didn't like so they knew exactly what to... Read More pull next! Choosing your wedding dress is a huge decision and the girls at Wedding Belles made it easy, fun, and memorable. I went to the salon twice and every other salon I went to didn't even compare. There is just such a magical, friendly, and comfortable vibe at Wedding Belles. I couldn't wait to go back to purchase my dress (I couldn't stop thinking about it after I left) and I didn't want to leave the boutique one the process was complete! Also - I haven't yet purchased my veil. I cannot wait to go any pick it out! All of my bridesmaids were saying that when it is their time to start looking they wanted to go to Wedding Belles - no question. I don't blame them! I would recommend Wedding Belles to any bride. They had so many difference styles for all different types of brides, and they had prices that were reasonable for any budget. If you are looking for a wedding dress check out Wedding Belles Boutique. You won't be disappointed!!! Thank you to Tina and the entire Wedding Belles Team. I love you guys!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Rosa C

The ladies here are wonderfully accommodating and so nice! I was nervous about finding my dress but they made the experience stress free and so much fun!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Antoinette W

Stellar! From the moment I entered the boutique looking for the gown that was perfect for me, I encountered an intimate atmosphere, where I was pampered and given special attention by Brittany! So much so, I had three gowns selected for me and the first one I tried on was not... Read More only a dream, it was perfect for me. From then on, it was a love affair, so to speak. These ladies, were outstanding! From scheduling follow-up appointments with me and my bridesmaids to just stopping in, Terry was top-notch! It was no surprise after meeting the rest of the team that my experience and pampering could only get better and it did! I absolutely love this boutique because it was right in my neighborhood with top quality service, selections, style, convenience, and professionalism. Did I say how much I loved my gown? I loved my gown! Working with this team of ladies was not about making a sell, rather, they made sure I felt and looked stunning in my gown. They were extremely accommodating to me, my headpiece designer, and just everyone on my bridal team. I could not have found a better boutique from here to New York, and wouldn't want to, even if I tried! Thank you ladies for truly making me, the Belle of my wedding! Thank you for taking extra care of me considering the challenges with my back! Thank you for the love, kindness, perfection and doing what you do...and doing it with a Stellar Performance! #HighlyRecommend