10 Beauty Products That Meghan Markle Swears By
Everyone can agree that Meghan Markle, aka Duchess of Sussex, looked downright gorgeous at her wedding to Prince Harry. Her skin had an enviable glow, her makeup was minimal and her hair was effortlessly chic.
But enough with the adjectives—let’s get down to business. We wanted to know how Meghan Markle achieved her stunning bridal look, so we scoured the internet to find all of the products she’s sworn by in the past. Find her favorite products, below.
1. In a 2014 interview with Allure, the then-actress praised this “subtle” exfoliant (that just happens to be on sale right now).
Tatcha polished classic rice enzyme powder, $65, Tatcha.com
2. The duchess told Shape she uses coconut oil on her skin, on her hair as a deep conditioner and even to cook with. Now that’s a product that can multitask.
Vita Coco coconut oil, $9, Target.com
3. According to an old interview with blog Beauty Banter, Meghan said she doesn’t frequently wear foundation, opting for this light, dewy moisturizer instead.
Laura Mercier illuminating primer, $38, Sephora.com
4. In the same interview, she says Nars’s cult-favorite blush gives her the “perfect rosy flush tone.”
Nars blush in Orgasm, $30, Nordstrom.com
5. “I swear they are as long as they could ever be,” Markle told Allure in 2014, crediting Revitalash for her out-to-there lashes.
Revitalash advanced eyelash conditioner, $150, Nordstrom.com
6. She also said Diorshow Iconic mascara is her go-to product to make them look even more dramatic.
Dior Diorshow Iconic mascara, $30, Sephora.com
7. In the same Allure interview, Markle says this finishing powder makes her skin look “shiny and fresh, but not greasy-shiny.”
Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish powder, $30, Amazon.com
8. According to her Beauty Banter interview, YSL’s fan-favorite concealer is her favorite beauty product of all time, helping her look “relatively alive” during a 17-hour work day on Suits.
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Radiant Touch, $38, Nordstrom.com
9. She told Allure this affordable tea tree oil was her cure-all, for everything from “a mosquito bite to a small breakout.”
The Body Shop tea tree oil, $10, TheBodyShop.com
10. “I have searched high and low and tried every kind of lip balm but this is the very best. Soft kissable buttery lips,” she told Beauty Banter. We’re sure Harry would agree!
Fresh Sugar lip treatment sunscreen, $24, Sephora.com