Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions

Las Vegas, NV

Weddings and Receptions on the Lake!

Imagine having a romantic wedding on a breath-taking dock with water flowing beneath your feet. You will say "I Do" in a beautiful ivy and floral entwined gazebo! You will then continue your wedding celebration with your reception at the same Lakeshore venue. Let us help make your dreams a reality!

Ballroom, Waterfront, Cruise, Historic Venue

2902 Lake E Dr, Las Vegas, NV (702) 318-5683

amazing

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 ashley k

always and forever was amazing and extremely helpful. made our wedding day ever everything i wanted and more

Grand Garden Wedding

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 danielle l

After canceling with another wedding venue (large casino), for lack of communication and help, we booked with Always and Forever. We choose the the Grand Garden Garden Love pkg.. from the beginning our planner stayed in contact, arrainged extra flowers, and was extremely... Read More helpful, given the short notice of our wedding date. The wedding was beautiful, the site romantic, and was all the photos on their site appear. I will always and forever look back on that evening as our most precious moment.

Awesome

Reviewed on 7/31/2011 lisa h

Wow, what a wonderful wedding we had at the Always and Forever Wedding Chapel. They were very attentive. They kept myself and the groom seperated until the wedding ceramony. The flowers and the photography as well as the video and live feed were amazing.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Francesca P

Couldn't have found a better venue than this, everything was amazing from the decor to the food. Our wedding day was beautiful and well organized by the venue. The photographer was very professional and he took amazing pictures from beginning to the end, the DJ had the party... Read More going everyone had a great time and loved the venue. We had our wedding at 7pm that night and it was a good choice, perfect scenery with all the pretty lights and perfect sunset pictures. We wanted to extend our gratitude to all staff especially Lucas and Wynndy, thank you for an amazing day we will never forget. Just beautiful

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Amanda L

I had my wedding and reception here and I absolutely loved it!! The staff was very attentive, courteous, and caring. The minister was so sweet, and I really loved her. Lucas was amazing. Throughout the whole planning process he was very attentive and willing to speak with me no... Read More matter how long the duration, or many questions I had. (which was alot, sorry Lucas) The photographer Matt was amazing! He got amazing photo's. I'm confident in saying he is the best photographer in Las Vegas. The food and cake was to die for. All of our guest constantly made comments of how delicious it was. Overall, I would have had my wedding and reception here one thousand times over. Please disregard any reviews that do not say how spectacular this company and venue are. You will not regret having Always and Forever make your wedding dream come true.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Astrid M

This venue was great! The help was awesome!!! The venue looked beautiful! Our wedding planner Wynndy (which was provided) made the day stress free for me. She had everything I could think of and couldn't think of under control. We got to enjoy our day how it was meant to be. I... Read More would highly recommend the swan at the lake venue! 😍😍

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Alicia B

This review is long overdue but Always and Forever truly made our reception perfect. Like many others who may be considering a destination wedding or reception we had a lot of concerns, the staff at Always and Forever helped to eradicate any doubts we may have had. From the... Read More beginning Isabel was always available to help answer any of our questions whether through phone or email. The actual planning process is so easy due to the fact that all the hard work is taken out and you merely have to select specifics such as color, music and food choices. The price point is almost impossible to beat for everything you get. We took a real gamble making this our reception without ever visiting the location but during our pre-wedding meeting we knew we had made the right decision. We brought different decorations and settings to add to our reception and Isabel seamlessly integrated everything to perfection. The night of our reception everything was amazing. After the reception receiving photos and videos was as smooth as can be. We received our photos and videos in a matter of weeks. Jason Outlaw worked with us throughout the entire process to ensure everything was the way we wanted and we couldn't have asked for better photos. If you are debating between the 1 or 3 camera video package go for the 3 cameras. Our only regret is that we only had one camera to capture everything but even then they were able to catch so much. I wish I could give this establishment even more stars, if your second guessing yourself about booking your wedding or reception here DONT! You will not regret it.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Leilany M

Everything was smooth sailing with them, accepted all my requests and were very professional and kind. Our ceremony was beautiful and could not be happier with how things turned out!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Lisa R

We flew myself the groom and both of our parents (pittsburgh, pa and cleveland,ohio) to see venues in Las Vegas . We made an appointment weeks in advance.. they called to change the time due to a booking.. not a problem at all. We had to rent a car also to get to this venue our... Read More appointment was set for 2pm we showed up at 1:30 and waited until 2:15. No one ever showed up!! Extremely disappointed!

Ceremony Venue

Reviewed on 4/20/2014 Gabrielle G

The bridal room was pretty. I could sneak a peek at the guests walking by. The garden was beautiful. The minister was hilarious and kept up with our (bride/groom) jokes. The photographer got basic shots, though I think my relatives got some more of the dramatic shots.

Ceremony and Reception All-inclusive

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 Tanya N

I loved that it was all-inclusive because I live out of town but I wish I could have had more hands on planning and personal visuals of things instead of pics. The flowers were not that purple or fresh. I wish I had picked all songs played by DJ instead of traditional songs... Read More because the dinner music was boring. It was cold at night on deck for reception dinner and they didn't offer or suggest using these until my father-in-law asked for them which was an additional price. They skipped the blessing for dinner. It just was so rushed and felt a little chaotic but overall it was nice. I think they need to add an additional hour to every package for the reception.

Affordable and easy wedding

Reviewed on 5/04/2013 Amanda R

Overall, I really enjoyed having my wedding at Always & Forever. They had affordable packages to choose from that included everything from the bouquet, the limo, photographer, etc. so you just have to pick out which options you want and they do the whole thing for you. Also,... Read More their lakeside location was GORGEOUS and the pictures came out beautiful. My only issue is the price of ordering prints of your wedding photos. They gave a $50 credit with my package towards ordering prints, but the cheapest option was $400. You can get prints done much cheaper at walgreens or office max. But I would still definitely recommend them!

Happy Bride = Happy Day

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Amanda D

While I did have some frustrating moments like difficulty in actually speaking to someone or waiting for my photos, this was a great venue and worth it. I chose this site unseen as I live in Connecticut. I chose the all inclusive on the Lakes at the Gazebo. I was nervous when... Read More the limo pulled up because it looked like a strip mall but once I got into the place and saw the actual place we would be married I was pleasantly surprised. They treated me like their only client and made me feel at ease. It was a day I will never forget and am glad I chose them for my venue.

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Katy B

This venue offers many different locations and packages. I ended up getting the Lakeside Garden location with the Lakeside Devotion package. The reason I chose this is because they offered, at the time, full rights to a set number of photos. With the package I bought I got 36... Read More Poses On High Quality Digital Format CD, and a DVD of the ceremony. It also included a limo ride to and from, flowers for bride and groom, chairs and music. I did also add on some flower corsages for all the moms. The flowers were stunning. I told them that I didn't want my groom to see me before the wedding and they were able to keep us apart until the ceremony started. The officiant was really nice and had some beautiful words to say. I did opt for a second photographer to get pictures of us during and after the wedding through the reception, you may want to do the same. Overall, I had a great experience. Oh, one more thing. The venue, at least Lakeside Garden, is located in a kind of strip mall. It's all the way on the end, but it's slightly misleading. However, once you are inside, it is really beautiful!!

Gardeb Wedding

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Amber D

Beautiful location, not too impressed with photographer

Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/26/2012 Christina R

The cake was BEAUTIFUL and tasted amazing! The photographers were amazing and easy to follow! The Dj was hilarious! The site is absolutely unbelievable! We got married at the grand lakeside with the reception!

Upset

Reviewed on 12/10/2011 jacquelyn d

Truly upset with my experience,decided in long run to have my wedding elsewhere because they were not trying to work with me in what i wanted on my day.

November Wedding

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Tami M

I loved the idea of getting married here becasue of the inclusive packages. Although there were a few hiccups, our wedding was great. The quality of the pictures was not perfect but we did run out of time becasue we had to start late. Also, the limo provided is not a stretch... Read More limo but a seated town car. The flowers were beatiful as was the Heritage Garden where our ceremony was held. The staff was generally accomidating and did try their best to accomodate all of my requests, which I admit were more than they probably get.

beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Shylane G

I was thoroughly pleased w the the entire staff that accomidated my family and wedding party. The venue is absolutely beautiful :)

Ceremony

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 Paula C

I used the outside venue this vendor provided at Lakeside and it was great. The girls at Always and Forever were great the entire time I was planning my wedding any question or concern I had it was taken care of

Outdoor summer wedding

Reviewed on 6/23/2011 Hayley S

Planning was a snap and the wedding was great. Quick but not too fast where you felt rushed. The photographer did an excellent job and the minister said some very beautiful words and even managed to insert a very cute joke in the ceremony. The sunset background went right along... Read More with the lakeside and garden view. HOWEVER.... After the wedding was another story. I paid an extra fee for a rush on my picture cd, which I finally received 13 days after I placed my order. I don't feel this was the "rush" order I paid extra for. When I did receive the CD, it was BLANK. I had to call these people for the millionth time and ask for them to overnight me another CD that actually had pictures, which they did agree to do and the next CD was correct. I never once received an apology for the inconvenience or a follow up call to make sure the mistake was corrected. Summary: Beautiful place for the money and great service before you pay, but don't expect much help after you're crossed off their list.

Wedding

Reviewed on 11/13/2010 Nanette O

The people from the Chapel is very helpful and very informative. They had given our Wedding a lovely and calming scenery. I recommend the Wedding Chapel to whoever want to get married. This is the place to get married and staff are very friendly.

Excellent Service for My Beautiful Wedding! ^^

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 TC C

We are so blessing to find Always & Forever as the coordinators are very helpful, friendly, patient and professional. They have taken care every details of the wedding and the photographer was great too! We had an amazingly beautiful wedding in the garden. ^^ They... Read More should have more than 5 stars+++++! Thank you!

Review for Always & Forever Wedding Chapel and Destination Weddings

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jennifer S

Our reception was at a restaurant. We were given a private room in the back of the restaurant with beautiful french doors that we could close for privacy. Also we had our own lighting and music controls. The ambiance was wonderful and the staff was so attentive. The food... Read More was exquisite and surprisingly affordable.