Amore Wedding Photography

Southern California

Amore = Modern + Romantic Photos

Whether it is creating fun, relaxed and artistic portraits of the newlywed couple, a loving glance during the ceremony, a tear from a proud parent, or a rockin’ shot of guests dancing on the dance floor … these are the moments we live for! Contact us for details on photography for your wedding day.

Engagement

Digital Files, Same-Day Edits

Carlsbad, CA
Southern California

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Ruth L

Amore Wedding Photography did a truly amazing job on our wedding day. They are very professional, curteous, flexible & nice! Candice was able to accommodate to our budget, the amount of guests and the time we needed photographers there. Our photographer was excellent and we loved the pictures he took and how he captured moments when I did not even notice! Our photos are beautiful, so well edited and very contemporary and artistic; I LOVE it! Having Amore capture one of the most important days of my life was the best decision I ever made. Candice is professional and very sweet. She made the entire process of choosing the right package very easy. I recommend Amore 100% and you will not be disappointed! Thanks Amore for making our day so special & memorable! Choose Amore Wedding Photography to capture your special day!

The best for price, quality, & service!

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 Jenna S

It may seem that a rating this high is unlikely however let me tell you that Amore Photography is the best!! My husband and I were MORE than satisfied with Candice and Christian! They were completely flexible during the pre-wedding meetings and they were interested in getting to know us as a couple in order to make our wedding the best. They invested their time and energy into figuring out our photography style and had us fill out a wedding checklist of poses we wanted to get done. They were more than willing to help accommodate our budget and that spoke volumes with my husband and I. On the day of Christian and his crew were INCREDIBLE!!! They got right to the point and were so efficient in the time spent on each shot. Like any other couple, my husband and I were so focused on the fact that we were married and all the people surrounding us, but we felt COMPLETELY comfortable and at ease with Christian behind the lens. I never felt that a moment was missed and the communication between Christian and I throughout that day was great! Not to mention we were 10min early to the reception!!! (which meant we got extra shots in!!) And as any bride knows, time is precious when it comes to your wedding! Amore got our photos back to review within a month! Both my husband and I were FLOORED at how amazing the photos turned out!! Every shot was incredible; they captured every wink, step, etc. of our day. We can't wait til all the edits are done and we get to print all of them out. I would fully recommend Amore!! If you want to be stress-free when it comes to photography and video, choose them! The prices cannot be beat! We will forever be thankful to Amore Wedding Photography!

Great Photographers!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2012 Evelyn M

My husband and I were planning our wedding from Dallas and therefore relied on the online reviews in choosing all of our vendors. Upon reviewing the Amore photography website, it was obvious that they really took interest in photographing the emotion of the day. We hired them for a total of 10 hours and both our photographers were very professional the entire day. They did an outstanding job of taking every picture we had requested in the paperwork they had provided prior to the wedding. Christian even decided to stay 20 minutes over to catch more pictures of the party! I was very happy with the all the pictures and their edits (all 4,500 pictures!!). They caught every moment and did an outstanding job. Their business is a husband and wife business and it’s obvious that they take great pride in their work. Overall, I highly recommend Amore photography to any of my friends, I thought they did an amazing job and if I had to choose again I would definitely choose Amore again.

Amazing engagement and wedding photos!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Laurie W

Our experience with Amore Wedding Photography was great from the start! They were always very responsive any time we had a question or concern. We hired them for our engagement session only at first, to make sure we wanted to use them for our wedding ceremony and reception. We met Christian in Coronado for our engagement session. He was a lot of fun to work with and despite the wind, he was able to produce amazing photos. There was no doubt we wanted them to photograph our wedding as well. My bridesmaids and I had so much fun during our pre wedding shots. Christian brought such a great energy that made everyone comfortable and at ease. He and the additional photographers managed to capture every special moment perfectly throughout the entire day/evening. We were so happy with the results of their hard work! We now have thousands of pictures that will help us remember this wonderful day!

Speechless & Breathtaking

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Priscila F

There are not enough words and compliments to express how much we LOVED Amore Wedding Photography! Since the first contact I was sure we should have them as our vendor. Candice is the most hardworking and competent woman when it comes to follow up all emails and needs. Unfortunately we have not met in person, but I think she does an amazing job behind the scenes. Well, and Christian's skills as a photographer is unbelievable. The pictures are moving, stunning and are own brightness. Also, her assistant (who they sent to us without booking and I forgot the name. I am sorry) did a really great job too. They made our day flow naturally as well as made us feel comfortable during the shoots. I thought I was a pop star :) There is only one thing I personally regret: We should have had them video taping as well. We truly recommend their fantastic and dreamy job! You cannot get wrong.

BEAUTIFUL Photos & and an AMAZING Experience!

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Kelly E

Amore Wedding Photography was by far the best vendor decision I made throughout my entire wedding! They did a FABULOUS job capturing our wedding in a truly inspiring and artistic way. Christian is an AMAZINGLY talented photographer with a keen eye for finding creative, unique, fun shots. He and his wife Candice were extremely accommodating and made the entire process virtually effortless. I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in the near future!

Stop searching and choose Amore!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Kaleigh T

Candice and Christian are so awesome to work with! My fiance and I found Amore through our wedding venue’s preferred vendors list. We were initially drawn to them because of the promotions they offered for our Thursday wedding but after meeting with Candice and seeing their work, we knew they were a perfect fit for us. Candice is always very helpful and quick to respond to any questions we have! We recently got the proofs back from our engagement session and I honestly can’t say enough good things about them. Christian is such a talented photographer!! He showed us a couple pictures on his camera right after he took them and they already looked edited! He is THAT good! Not to mention, we are both very uncomfortable being in front of the camera but he was so patient and fun, we were able to enjoy the whole experience. We could not be more excited to share our wedding day with Candice and Christian and we will definitely be recommending them to all of our family and friends!

Great wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Amaris P

Probably one of the best (if not the best) selection we made as far as vendors, for our wedding. We were pretty excited after seeing some of Christian's work but once we took and received our engagement photos... we knew our wedding photos will be amazing. Candice (his wife) is always prompt and helpful in answering any questions and responding to emails. Both are super professional and easy to work with. We also really liked that the package automatically comes with a 2nd photographer for the wedding day. We highly recommend!

Engagement photos

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 sahar j

My husband and I absolutely love Candice and Christian. They are such a great and talented couple. They did our engagement photos and they turned out to be absolutely everything we wanted and more! They are so easy to work with. It feels like we are just hanging out with friends when we were with them. They are experts on telling us how to pose for pictures to make it more natural. They will even demonstrate for you if you don't get what they mean. They are amazing! we are absolutely booking our wedding day with them:-) Something I really liked about Amore photography is their amazing customer service, great value, extremely professional? Patient, high photography quality. I am very picky on pictures and I was really worried but they did such an amazing job that all my family fell in love with our pictures. We can't wait to have them photograph our wedding this year. We will update the review after the wedding as well! I encourage anyone that wants beautiful breathtaking and romantic pictures to meet dear Candice and Christian! Thank you Keep on shooting those amazing photos Amore! Sahar & Marc

LOVE! Amazing & Beautiful Pictures!

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Krista I

We worked with Amore for our engagement photos and after seeing the results we can’t wait for them to shoot our wedding. The pictures were stunning and we were absolutely amazed by what Christian was able to do with our sunset beach setting. Throughout the entire photo shoot Christian was a true professional and accommodating. He even helped us get our dog into our photos. We would strongly recommend Amore for your engagement photos and/or your wedding. Thank you to Amore (Christian & Candice) for perfectly capturing our love in our photos. Krista & Paul

LOVE THEM

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 Emily M

Amore Wedding Photography has been amazing since my first email contact with them. They have been so easy to work with and such a great addition to our wedding planning process. We recently got our engagement photos back and the quality, beauty, and artistry is superb. Plus, at the photo session Christian, the photographer, was comfortable, funny and really knew what he was doing which is important! We know we've made the right decision in our photography choice and feel really lucky to be working with such great people who really love what they do and we couldn't ask for more. The best of the best, for sure.

Just Amazing

Reviewed on 5/31/2013 jennifer p

We just got our Wedding proofs back from Amore Wedding Photography and we are just overjoyed with how GORGEOUS the pictures came out. Choosing Amore was so easy; we met Candice, saw the work Christian (her Husband) does, the great packages they offered, and they were hired like that! During our Engagement session (free with the Wedding Package we chose) Christian made us feel so comfortable, you can just tell he loves what he does-so much in fact that after our session he stayed to snap some more pictures of the beautiful sunset. The day of the Wedding was such a whim I didn’t really get to take it all in….until I got our proofs back! It brought tears to BOTH of our eyes, Amore captured more than I ever could have imagined! That was just another thing we loved about Amore-the amount of pictures that you have to choose from. Our Engagement proofs turned out to be about 1,300 and our Wedding was over 3,000!! Looking through all of them is like re-living the whole day over again. I would highly recommend Amore Wedding Photography-they will make your day memorable!

Amore is the best!

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Laura T

We loved working with Amore on our engagement photos! We had a difficult schedule due to living in a different city from my fiance, but Candice was very accommodating. We even had to reschedule once due to weather, and it was no problem. She was always very responsive with any questions we had leading up to the shoot. Candice and Christian were on time for the photo shoot, and they were very friendly. They work well together and we were very comfortable with them. Christian has great attention to detail and makes sure that every shot looks great. They listened to our preferences, and took the shots we wanted, but they also had lots of great ideas of their own. They spent more time with us than we had expected or paid for, and even though the shoot lasted two hours, we had so much fun the whole time. After the shoot, we needed to get the proofs back a little quicker than usual since we didn't have much time to get our invitations out. Candice pushed the photos through and got them uploaded on our timeline. We loved the quality of our photos! They were so great that we had a really hard time narrowing them down to favorites. All our friends and family loved the photos too! And the creative edits were really cool. We would recommend Amore to anyone. Thank you Candice and Christian for doing such a great job with our photos!

Photography

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Rocio L

I loved the photographer! Christian and Jen were with me the whole time and made me feel great :)

Love the photos!

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Alison B

My husband and I recently got our proofs back from our wedding photos (taken by Jamie and Dana) and we are thrilled with them. We also did a mini-engagement session with Jamie to get to know her before the wedding. We aren’t that comfortable in front of the camera, but Jamie kept us smiling and laughing and ended up getting a lot of great shots. Amore also did our videography and we really liked having photo and video from the same company, since Jamie and Christian (the primary videographer) worked together very well. We don’t have our video yet, but we did get a short sneak peek at the reception and I’m really looking forward to seeing the edited version. The only downside to working with Amore is that it can be very frustrating trying to communicate with the company. There were a few occasions, including one the week before my wedding, where e-mails and phone calls asking for confirmation of services went unanswered for several days. However, all other e-mail correspondence was timely and very clear, and we were so happy with Jamie and Christian that we would recommend Amore.

Very easy to work with!

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 DeLauren E

Candace and Christian were amazing! With met with Candice prior to our engagment session to discuss our vision for the shoot. We shared with her that we wanted a "downtown" look and feel with city lights, traffic, etc. The day of the shoot, she and Christian came prepared with a ton of ideas to bring our vision to life. They clearly had experience shooting downtown, which made it seamless when getting shots of us in front of a running trolley, shots of us in the middle of the street at the Gaslamp sign, shots of us crossing the street with cars surrounding us! It was PERFECT! We recommend Amore Wedding Photography to any bride and groom looking to capture fun, different and engaging photos!

A great experience

Reviewed on 3/29/2012 Susannah B

We heard of Amore Wedding Photography from The Knot website and, as soon as we saw their work, signing up with them for both photography and videography was a very easy decision. Our initial thoughts, from viewing samples on the professional-looking website, were that the shots looked natural and effortless, as opposed to staged and artificial. That first impression turned out to be the essence of Amore - both in terms of the photography and videography but also from working with Candice on planning, the contract and general communication. I would absolutely recommend planning an engagement session into your wedding budget. Not only did we end up with some wonderful photos of the 2 of us and my step-daughter, it was a great way to meet Christian, get a sense of him and his approach, and build a rapport before the wedding day. Both my wife and I are fairly reserved and camera-shy so we were a little apprehensive about the engagement session. Christian and Candice are just naturals though themselves - a blend of compassion, clear vision and humor made us relax and actually enjoy ourselves! Now fast-forward to the wedding day and meeting Christian again was like meeting an old friend. We were completely comfortable and relaxed. Another point to make is that both Christian and his videographer clearly enjoyed their work - and our day - and that is invaluable for the subjects of their work. They very much fit in to the proceedings and not once did we feel that they got in the way or intruded on the natural flow of the event. I can't say I gave much thought to particular shots in advance but Christian was very aware of his surroundings and kept suggesting ideas (many or which we ended up selecting in our 200 images). Even more so, the shot list we did prepare in advance had some gaps in it but Christian picked up on them and made sure the right people appeared in the right shots. Now that we've viewed the edited, polished photos and enjoyed the blu-ray movie (Amore were happy to provide both blu-ray and region 2 - Europe - DVDs with no fuss), I know that they are keep-sakes that we will treasure. It is, I think, worth remembering though that a competent photographer is important but a passionate and competent photographer is required to make something so memorable. It is as people that I whole-heartedly recommend Christian and Candice as much as photographers.

Great service!

Reviewed on 12/04/2011 Michelle Z

Working with Amore was great. Service was good and the videographers knew exactly what they were doing! Looking forward to seeing our video! ;o)

Amore Wedding Photography was Phenomenal.

Reviewed on 11/05/2011 Linda M

Ahh, where do I even begin? Amore Wedding Photography BEYOND exceeded our expectations. First off, they were very kind, down to earth and of course punctual and professional. I looked into many videographers before coming across Amore Wedding Photography and I am SO glad we went with them. Our video is unbelievably vibrant, artistic and so true to the way our wedding day really panned out. We had two videographers, which I HIGHLY recommend and I swear they didn't miss one, single moment. I think I looked up at my husband twice while reading my vows and wished I had looked up at him more BUT once we received our video I reluctantly realized that they captured both times I momentarily looked up! Their artistic eye is incredible and they are fast. You'll read many positive reviews about many different videographers but I cannot stress this enough: GO WITH AMORE! You will be ecstatic when your video arrives! Reviews are great but theirr videos speak for themselves. Their prices are amazing, especially for the phenomenal service that they deliver. Amore, we can't thank you enough.

Loved the photographers

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Kristen G

Candice is responsive and great to work with. Loved our photographers Christian and Ryan. They were fun to work with and made sure to capture all of the important moments but somehow seemed to be invisible.

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Emelliana T

Our photographer Chris was amazing! He was very fun, creative and very easy to work with. He captured such great shots of the wedding. However, amore allowing us to put them on our registry was a nightmare! Our guest had trouble with that and tried contacting them and got no response.

Good so far...

Reviewed on 6/10/2011 Allison F

They have been good by keep me up to speed on all photo times and shots. The engagement cam out great but still havent seen the wedding photos....do hope soon!

Lovely photos & great photographer!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2011 Katrina W

Choosing the photographer was one of the most difficult decisions that we made when planning the wedding--there are so many choices! But after an exhaustive search, we settled on Amore because of the fantastic and positive reviews that we found online about them (everyone raved about the quality of the photos, how easy to work with they were, what a great value, etc.) and because I foudn of all of the other photographers I really thought that they'd be able to catch our style. And, we were right! They did! We got our photo proofs back last week (3 weeks after the wedding) and they are fantastic. They really capture the joy of the event, the funny moments, the sweet moments, all of it. I am so pleased that we have these fantastic photos to look back on. Another note, in addition to all of the reviews being right and the owner Candice being incredibly easy to work with, they are also flexible with their pricing. We didn't want an engagement session or a "trash the dress" kind of thing, so they were able to incorporate a wedding photo album into our package instead which was exactly what we wanted. So glad that we went with Amore! And Jamie our photographer was a delight to work with--really easy going, listened to my concerns and also what I wanted, and was so incredibly creative. She got every shot we wanted and plus about a jillion more that we didn't even know we wanted (but love now)!!

prefect

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 samantha w

I loved amore photography. They were easy to deal with and great at what they do. Our photographer was amazing and we loved her style. Our pictures turn out great and we could ask for anything more.

Easy!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Jacqueline T

Amore was very easy to deal with. I barely had to do anything to get everything together. Our photographers and videographer were all very professional and creative. They took great pictures for us. Because of their different business model the pictures and video got to us in a pretty good time frame considering what I've been told by everyone else about their experience with wedding photos. The photos were beautiful! They did a really great job with editing. If you want someone you can trust and not have to worry about, easy to work with, I'd recommend Amore

TO Amore Wedding Photography