Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Danielle T

Melanie is a truly wonderful and amazing cake artist! I drew the design of what I wanted my cake to look like and she brought it to life! My wedding cake was six tiers tall, all heart-shaped, and each had their own design that played into the next design on each layer!! My... Read More husband and I cut our wedding cake with a sword and Melanie’s cake was so stable I was never worried about cutting into it with a giant longsword!! Her cake was the thing that everyone still wishes they had from our wedding…it was moist and sweet but not too sweet, etc. My husband and I actually was eating her cake for the next week on our honeymoon because it was so good!!! Melanie even will make your anniversary cake the next year for you so that you have a fresh tier and do not have to eat year old cake with freezer burn. I had a vision for my wedding cake and she is the only cake artist in Metro-Detroit who would actually make heart-shaped cake and organic cake!! My husband is very healthy and her organic cake tastes so good that I could not even tell which piece was organic and which was the real cake!!! Melanie took up my cake challenge and it was everything I wanted! She spent a lot of time looking for stencils and free-handing all of my swirling detailed designs to create a cake worthy of royalty!! We have also used her cakes for my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary and birthdays. Melanie does it all!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Cindy W

The best cupcakes I've ever had! I used Cakebox to order vanilla and chocolate cupcakes for my daughter's wedding reception, and they were superb! Everyone loved them, and many took an extra cupcake home with them. So glad I ordered extra! Melanie is easy to work with, on time... Read More and on budget. I would not hesitate to use her again for any occasion. Bravo!

Most Beautiful Delicious Cake!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Margaret H

Melanie did an amazing job on our cake, mini cakes, and display! She was so creative and I had basically wanted 4 different looks for my cake plus mini cakes to surround it. She executed my wishes beyond perfection. The embellishments on our cake were amazing! Then we taste... Read More it.....OUTSTANDING! Best moist cake and awesome fillings. We had done a tasting and she offered many flavors, but to taste them on our cake was truly exciting. It was better than expected!!