Dream Beach Wedding

San Diego & Coronado & La Jolla

Religious Affiliations

Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Mormon, Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Protestant, Quaker, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Reform, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Ceremony, Wedding

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

1230 Seacoast Dr, Imperial Beach, CA San Diego & Coronado & La Jolla (619) 952-4561

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Lorri

OMG, I cannot say enough about Dream Beach Wedding. We got married on November 4, 2017 and I could not have asked for a better day!! The team is amazing, to say the least. I spoke with Chloe and Summer on the phone numerous times, and they really helped me figure out the things... Read More I was unsure of like the bouquet, recessional song for my Bridesmaids, etc. Ron was our officiant and really made things feel like they were tailored to us. Apparently they had 1 less man to help set up because he was sick, but you NEVER knew it! Austin was our photographer, and really listened to what we wanted. He made us feel totally at ease, and we love every single sneak peek photo we got back the next day. This was the BEST $2500 I have EVER spent, and I cannot praise them enough. Thank you so much to the team at DreamBeachWedding.com Sincerely, Lorri & Kenny Hansing Tehachapi, CA

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Hayley L

Do not hesitate to work with Dream Beach Wedding! I got married in San Diego -- a destination wedding for us -- almost three weeks ago, and I wouldn't change a single thing about the day. DBW was in constant contact throughout the planning stage, and I always felt like we were... Read More in great hands. I worked mostly with Summer, and she was amazing! We honestly could not be happier with DBW's work and help with our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 gregory c

Dream beach weddings did a fantastic job organizing the beach wedding for my dear clients Jenny & Chris. I was contracted as an outside photographer and it was a pleasure working with their team and staff photographer. The decorations were on point and the special day was ran... Read More on time and with precision. Everyone was super professional and I hope that I get to work with their team again. Look no further for planning your beach wedding in IB!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Sarina D

I wanted to tell all of you again how thankful and happy we are about how our wedding turned out! It could not have been more perfect! You made our dreams come true and we will never forget this moment. You are an amazing team and I can tell you all have true passion for what... Read More you do. Thank you again for everything :-)

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Sylvia A

Working with Dream Beach Wedding was an amazing experience. They made our wedding day effortless, NO stress, and turned my wedding day into my dream wedding. When I called Aline she made mention that the wedding site I chose was not on their list. After a conversation with... Read More Aline about my story and why we wanted the specific site in Ponto Beach she said give me a few minutes and I will call you back. As promised, Aline called me back and said she spoke to the team and they've done wedding at this site before and we booked my August 18th wedding! This family dream team made the entire process so easy and fun but yet we got to customize all the details.( this was very easy and only took a few minutes) Once all the details were confirmed we were done and we literally just had to show up. The wedding site was AMAZING and our guest could not believe the level of romance, artistic design, and the calm ambiance... In addition, Joseph is a high quality photographer and everyone was impressed by the beauty of the teaser pictures that were posted the day after!!! My Dream Beach Wedding was perfect! Many thanks to Aline, Ron, Summer, and Joseph. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Naysa C

When I was a little girl, I always dreamed of getting married barefoot and on the beach. Not knowing where I wanted to get married, my mother came across Dream Beach Wedding. The family that runs the business are super sweet and made us feel like family as well. They made "Our... Read More Big Day" everything we wanted and more. Our flowers and pictures left everyone speechless. I highly suggest Dream Beach Wedding.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Evelyn R

My husband and I couldl not have chosen a better host/coordinator for our ceremony. The Dream Beach Wedding team took away all the stress of planning our ceremony. Aside from filling out a couple of forms to finalize our ceremonial decor choices and music,(yes you have full... Read More control of the details) all we had to do on our end was show up. The location we chose, Calumet Park, La Jolla, took everyone's breath away. Our ceremony was flawless. The Dream Beach Wedding packages are amazingly priced for the amount of dedication and precision you get from the team, and to top it all off, you get a photographer during and after your ceremony. I would recommend this ceremonial process for anyone looking to get married by the beach, it was absolutely stress free and perfect.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Valerie B

I cannot say enough good things about Dream Beach!!!! They are professional yet fun and friendly. They are incredibly well-organized and efficient. It is obvious that they love what they do and they understand how important their role is in creating "Our best day ever!!!" If... Read More you are getting married on the beach (if not, you SHOULD) do not even bother to contact any other wedding planners (unless you just want proof that DBW is the best price also!) I seriously want to move to California and work with Dream Beach!!!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Sarah C

Working with Dream Beach Weddings was a great experience. Ron and his team were AMAZING!! Everything was perfect from start to finish. The entire team was so kind and helpful during the planning process. The day of the wedding Summer & Ron did an amazing job making us feel... Read More relaxed and walking us through the ceremony. Joe the photographer was great! So talented! The setup and cleanup crew were also so awesome. Dream Beach Weddings exceeded are expectations. Thank you for making are day so special.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Alyssa P

My husband and I could not have asked for a more perfect day! Throughout the entire process, Dream Beach Wedding was extremely helpful, patient, and immediately responsive to all inquiries and requests that I made! I really appreciated them letting me be as involved as I... Read More wanted to be in each decision and they didn't nickel and dime me for little things I requested that were outside of what the packages offered. Both my very conservative (midwestern) sets of grandparents as well as my crazy and adventurous friends alike have not stopped telling us how our wedding was the very best wedding they have ever been to! On top of this exceptional customer service, the price was perfect and I didn't stress out as much going to various vendors for venue, flowers, officiant, wedding planner, etc. because Dream Beach Wedding took care of it all! They are so well coordinated that no rehersals are needed and you truly show up the day of your wedding to everything there perfectly with every detail and pinterest-inspired concept exactly how you asked for it!!! I chose a Christian-based service and it was the perfect amount of modern language and prayer combined, our officiant was PERFECT! We were serious and sentimental at times and at other times my husband and I were able to be ourselves and the whole group of wedding guests could laugh with us. Our wedding showed many guests (who haven't spent much time around us as a couple since we both moved far from our homes) how much chemistry we have and how hopelessly in love we are! We have Dream Beach Wedding to thank for having such a wonderful team that made us feel comfortable and confident enough to be ourselves! Thank you so much Dream Beach Wedding for making my dream of being married on the beach to the love of my life come true!!! <3 It was a truly magical day and I will refer people to you any chance that I get!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kristy C

We are completely blown away by Dream Beach Wedding!! The day was truly everything we hoped for and more. Summer, our coordinator was so warm and friendly when we arrived. The owner Ron even came by while we were waiting to start to introduce himself and his kind relaxed... Read More demeanor put me at ease immediately. (Wedding day jitters :) ) The flowers!! Wow! The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and I could not believe how perfect they were. Joseph the photographer did an amazing job!!!! Not only are the sneak peek photos beautiful but his ability to wrangle the groups for photos and help my husband and I relax into our own photo session was beyond professional. We adored him! Everyone on their team really made our day extra special and not to mention stress free! As a bride there was so much for me to coordinate on that day but the entire ceremony was all taken care of and to me that was priceless! We got to just roll up in our party bus with our family and bridal party, walk down the aisle, get pictures and head off to our reception with ease.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Chelsea L

Dream Beach Wedding went above and beyond my expectations. I had read all the rave reviews and decided to go for it and book (despite the fact that I had never met Ron and Aline in person!) I got married on 7/29/17 in Coronado and it will honestly be a memory that my husband and... Read More I will treasure forever. It was special, personal, and beautiful. We got so many compliments from our guests (from my in-laws randomly running into Summer on the beach and striking up a friendly conversation to everyone complimenting Ron our officiant on how personal he made it). The whole process was easy and DBW was extremely communicative throughout all of it while also being relaxed and calming. I will never forget the way I felt on our wedding day - thank you Dream Beach!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Maranda S

My wedding was 7/15/17. Dreambeach made the process smooth, easy and worry free. It was absolutely perfect and went off without an issue. My florist capped out on me and being out of state I freaked out but dreambeach went above and beyond to help find a new florist. Thanks... Read More again for going above and beyond to make this day for our family the best ever. They have exceeded all of my expectations and I appreciate all of the efforts on everyone's part.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Brittney S

We just held our July wedding and Dream Beach Wedding brought our vision to life to the T! Everyone was so kind and supportive through the entire planning process. They made the ceremony easy because they handled absolutely everything and were attentive to any and all questions.... Read More They have planning documents to help guide you and promptly respond to inquiries. As a bride and groom planning a wedding from hours away, it was wonderful to have their knowledge and expertise. They made our wedding day so special! Ron put us at ease the second we started the ceremony and Joe captured some really incredible images. Overall, their whole team was just amazing and created a moment that we will never forget. We feel very fortunate to have found Dream Beach Wedding because they surpassed anything we could have imagined. -- Brittney & Joey Sowell

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Briana V

My husband and I used Dream Beach Wedding for our June destination wedding. The beach is our place of peace so it was a no brainer for us to have our wedding there. I chose Dream Beach because of the reviews they had but was still nervous using a company to plan my wedding out... Read More of state. Let me tell you what...Dream Beach Wedding is everything that the reviews reflect. They were absolutely wonderful to work with! I spoke with Ron a few months prior to the wedding and we ran through my choices and how the ceremony would work and the rest of the time it was emails, mainly because we didn't need any more than one phone conversation. They always got back to me within a day and were very accommodating . The actual day of the wedding was perfect. I got a call a few hours before the wedding letting me know they moved the ceremony location a block away because the original spot I chose was no good that day due to the tide. So greatful for that. Even with my extremely fussy 2 year old, the ceremony went off without a hitch, besides my husband and myself! Ha! And to the family of Dream Beach Wedding...I just wanted to thank you for everything your family/company did to make our wedding a completely wonderful success! It was everything we could have wanted for our wedding. I cannot wait to get the photos back! I will definitely be recommending Dream Beach Wedding to anyone I can! Thank you again! All the best, The Verdugo Family

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Ashley G

Making a decision on who to choose for your wedding ceremony is huge, especially when you are a very indecisive person like me. Reviews really help me so I'm hoping to also help someone else make the great decision of booking with Dream Beach Wedding. They truly were the LEAST... Read More stressful part of my wedding planning process. Honestly, they took care of it all...from the beautiful ceremony location and decor to my bouquet which was absolutely stunning! They even incorporated my husband and I's different culture traditions in the ceremony which meant so much to both families. They are always so quick to respond and are so clear with answers to any questions you may have. Their goal really is to make the whole process so easy! I have emailed back and forth with all of them but only had the pleasure of meeting some (Rev. Ron, Summer, and Joe) and they were so professional and genuinely sweet. This really was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and I have not one complaint! Our wedding was about three weeks ago and I still have family talking about how gorgeous the ceremony was! Thank you DBW for truly making our wedding a dream!! -Ashley & Trevon (June 11, 2017)

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Ali M

Aline, Ron, Chloe, Summer and Joe are THE dream team. We can't thank them enough for everything they did to make our day so beautiful and perfect. My guests all said that it was one of the best ceremonies they had ever been to, and I couldn't agree more. They were all so kind... Read More and reassuring, I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with. I always received prompt responses when I had questions about anything at all. They really made everything go flawlessly and not once was I worried about something not getting done. I wish I could relive it all again because it was an absolutely magical day. Thank you dream team, from the bottom of our hearts. -Alison & Carlos. Tucson, AZ

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Shari W

OMG! This whole team is amazing! We planned a destination wedding with this group and they were the most accommodating group of people I have ever met! They put everything together via email and phone calls and the entire event went off without a hitch. We could not be more... Read More grateful for all this team did. If we could give 10 stars, we would! Happily Married, Shari & Kim Cheyenne, WY

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Daniel S

Absolutely hands down the best experience I could have ever asked for. DBW totally blew our minds! All the staff that we met were extremely courteous and went above and beyond to help us in any way that they could. I didn't expect half as much of the wonderfulness that we were... Read More shown which really helped to make our special day all the more special. I am a skeptic at heart so naturally I had my reservations in booking a wedding ceremony online, but believe me when I say they really blew me away. Every one of our guests complimented us on our beautiful wedding, like we did it ourselves. For a company that refers to themselves as a small family business they turn out the quality like a well oiled machine. I can't think of a single thing that could have been improved. If you don't trust all the positive reviews they've recieved then that's your fault and if you don't choose DBW that will be a huge mistake that you will literally end up paying for. But it's not just the value you get for your money spent, it's the little things like the details and ambience and the feeling that you are the main focus of this small family business. I can not express enough how wonderful DBW is and have nothing else to say except, GO WITH THEM!! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Nason N

Absolutely AMAZING. My wife and i did a 10 yr vow renewal on the beach and found this company online. We live in phoenix AZ so they were great at communicating. The day of the event FAR exceeded our expectations and was bette than our original wedding. I would HIGHLEY... Read More recommend them to anyone considering. Summer was so warm and friendly and made the day so easy and the photographer Joe was very friendly and professional. They helped make our day one of the most amazing and memorable days of our lives. Every detail from the flowers to the canopy and aisle decorations and sand ceremony were absolutely beautiful and made it feel like a million dollar wedding. Thank you SO MUCH to Dream Beach weddings

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Christine R

Dream Beach Wedding made my dream come true! Everything was perfect and stress free for my perfect day! The team was amazing and helped make my day so special! The photographer took such gorgeous pictures! The flowers and decorations were beautiful! Highly recommend to anyone... Read More looking for a beach wedding!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Kyra W

My husband and I got married on May 6, 2017 on Coronado North Beach, and it was an honor to have such an amazing group help us with our special day! The ceremony site was EXACTLY what Michael and I envisioned and asked for, and we had a blast with Ron (our photographer) after... Read More the ceremony! That evening was quite windy, however everything was still absolutely perfect, and the Dream Beach Weddings team worked with us to create the most fabulous experience ever. Thank you so much!! <3

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Sarah H

The Dream Beach Wedding team are an amazing group of people. They were all such a pleasure to work with, extremely helpful and made everything so easy and stress free. Our wedding far surpassed our expectations and they gave us the most amazing day that we'll always remember. I... Read More wouldn't have wanted to work with anyone else! Thank you all so much from the bottom of our hearts, Dustin & Sarah Hayes

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Rebecca F

We got married on April 1st in centennial park on Coronado island. Dream beach wedding met and exceeded every expectation I had. The view was to die for, the setup from the arch to the chair sashes to the aisle runners were beautiful!! My flowers and my bridesmaids flowers were... Read More beautiful!!! Summer was so relaxed and no stress. Ron is a natural as an officiant. I loved the photos and can't wait to get the rest from Joe!!! I was initially worried because of there not being a rehearsal, but with summer it went so well... as if we had all practiced a million times!!! I cannot thank the staff enough!! They were amazing and I would recommend them to anyone. They even included our daughter in the sand ceremony, it was beautiful!! My husband and I took a trip about 8months before our wedding and explored all of the wedding locations dream beach offered. Centennial park was one of the few in the grass that still had an ocean feel. We loved it!! I would recommend taking a road trip to look at all of the locations :) thank you to the staff of dream beach wedding!!! You made our day :) --- Austin, Rebecca, and baby Hailey :)

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Candy S

To those in search of having the most perfect dream come to life Wedding, look no further because you have found not only the best but the most loving company to help plan your perfect day! My Husband and I are big supporters in Family-Run businesses, but here its more than... Read More that, they really take the time to sit and get to know you as if you were part of their family. Ron, Aline, Summer, Austin, Joe and the other wonderful employees are just absolutely the best ever to work with and they know exactly what they are doing which completely eliminates all the stress for the Bride and Groom to stress about other details such as reception haha! They have a variety of choices for packages to fit any budget which is amazing. The designs are exquisite and beautiful in every detail how they set everything up. Flowers you have many choices and can pretty much have whatever you want in the most gorgeous bouquet that is a perfect souvenir to preserve and save for those grand-babies! :) even a cute little toss bouquet for the reception. The ceremony was flawless and very well organized for all the guests to be comfortable. They have blankets if it gets a bit chilly or umbrellas for rain/shine. The pictures! oh my goodness, just getting the preview pictures I got goosebumps all over again. Joe and Austin know what they are doing and are pros at this! They worked so well with what we wanted to do for poses because knowing me, I could not keep still and just wanted to love on my new Husband xoxoxoxo My Husband and I just want to send out a personal and public biggest THANK YOU to Ron and everyone for making this absolutely the best day of our lives and indeed probably the funnest ever! We wish so many good things for you guys and the family, and forever hold a special place in our hearts. XOXOXOXO We have made several recommendations already to others who just fell in love with our idea of getting married on the beach.