Dream Beach Wedding

San Diego & Coronado & La Jolla

Religious Affiliations

Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Mormon, Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Protestant, Quaker, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Reform, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Ceremony, Wedding

1230 Seacoast Dr, Imperial Beach, CA San Diego & Coronado & La Jolla (619) 952-4561

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Christine R

Dream Beach Wedding made my dream come true! Everything was perfect and stress free for my perfect day! The team was amazing and helped make my day so special! The photographer took such gorgeous pictures! The flowers and decorations were beautiful! Highly recommend to anyone... Read More looking for a beach wedding!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Kyra W

My husband and I got married on May 6, 2017 on Coronado North Beach, and it was an honor to have such an amazing group help us with our special day! The ceremony site was EXACTLY what Michael and I envisioned and asked for, and we had a blast with Ron (our photographer) after... Read More the ceremony! That evening was quite windy, however everything was still absolutely perfect, and the Dream Beach Weddings team worked with us to create the most fabulous experience ever. Thank you so much!! <3

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Sarah H

The Dream Beach Wedding team are an amazing group of people. They were all such a pleasure to work with, extremely helpful and made everything so easy and stress free. Our wedding far surpassed our expectations and they gave us the most amazing day that we'll always remember. I... Read More wouldn't have wanted to work with anyone else! Thank you all so much from the bottom of our hearts, Dustin & Sarah Hayes

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Rebecca F

We got married on April 1st in centennial park on Coronado island. Dream beach wedding met and exceeded every expectation I had. The view was to die for, the setup from the arch to the chair sashes to the aisle runners were beautiful!! My flowers and my bridesmaids flowers were... Read More beautiful!!! Summer was so relaxed and no stress. Ron is a natural as an officiant. I loved the photos and can't wait to get the rest from Joe!!! I was initially worried because of there not being a rehearsal, but with summer it went so well... as if we had all practiced a million times!!! I cannot thank the staff enough!! They were amazing and I would recommend them to anyone. They even included our daughter in the sand ceremony, it was beautiful!! My husband and I took a trip about 8months before our wedding and explored all of the wedding locations dream beach offered. Centennial park was one of the few in the grass that still had an ocean feel. We loved it!! I would recommend taking a road trip to look at all of the locations :) thank you to the staff of dream beach wedding!!! You made our day :) --- Austin, Rebecca, and baby Hailey :)

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Candy S

To those in search of having the most perfect dream come to life Wedding, look no further because you have found not only the best but the most loving company to help plan your perfect day! My Husband and I are big supporters in Family-Run businesses, but here its more than... Read More that, they really take the time to sit and get to know you as if you were part of their family. Ron, Aline, Summer, Austin, Joe and the other wonderful employees are just absolutely the best ever to work with and they know exactly what they are doing which completely eliminates all the stress for the Bride and Groom to stress about other details such as reception haha! They have a variety of choices for packages to fit any budget which is amazing. The designs are exquisite and beautiful in every detail how they set everything up. Flowers you have many choices and can pretty much have whatever you want in the most gorgeous bouquet that is a perfect souvenir to preserve and save for those grand-babies! :) even a cute little toss bouquet for the reception. The ceremony was flawless and very well organized for all the guests to be comfortable. They have blankets if it gets a bit chilly or umbrellas for rain/shine. The pictures! oh my goodness, just getting the preview pictures I got goosebumps all over again. Joe and Austin know what they are doing and are pros at this! They worked so well with what we wanted to do for poses because knowing me, I could not keep still and just wanted to love on my new Husband xoxoxoxo My Husband and I just want to send out a personal and public biggest THANK YOU to Ron and everyone for making this absolutely the best day of our lives and indeed probably the funnest ever! We wish so many good things for you guys and the family, and forever hold a special place in our hearts. XOXOXOXO We have made several recommendations already to others who just fell in love with our idea of getting married on the beach.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Marya B

Dream Beach Wedding truly made our wedding one of the best days of our life with ZERO STRESS! It was so nice to just worry about being with our family and friends and not the typical wedding day stressors. The whole process was easy and every person we were ever in contact with... Read More was kind and considerate of our wishes for our amazing day. I would highly recommend anyone to plan their wedding through Dream Beach Wedding! Not to mention our photos turned out amazing! Completely breath taking and I am so blessed to have them to treasure forever! Thank you Dream Beach Wedding staff! You were amazing!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 A L

Jan 22 We would like to take a minute to thank everyone in your team. You made of our wedding ceremony an unforgettable event. After dealing with a major medical emergency right before our wedding Ron and everyone automatically offered help to make things work. Talking with... Read More Ron right before the ceremony was like to talking to an old friend. I shared our love story with him and he shared the passion he has for what him and his team do. Aline was able to make us feel very confident about moving forward with the plans despite the medical emergency. Summer, wedding coordinator, was very helpful throughout. Finally meeting her person on the day of the wedding and seeing first hand how sweet and caring she is was great. Finally Joe, the photographer, was very profesional quickly arranging everyone for the pics which could be difficult. Look no further if planing a wedding in San Diego. K & A 1/21/17

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Monica J

We can't thank you all enough for making our wedding absolutely beautiful! Everything went perfectly (and if it didn't, I never knew!). Everyone was helpful the entire time from beginning emails, to accommodating our unexpectedly large group, to the videographer, photographer,... Read More and our coordinator. We can't wait to see the rest of the photos and the video!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!!!!! Monica and Jose Vigil

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Bryan H

Blessings come few and far between these days. And that's exactly what Dream Beach Wedding is, an absolute blessing!!! This company I have to say is one of the most organized and compassionate I've ever dealt with. They nailed it down to the last touch. Being in Colorado and not... Read More meeting them till 10min before the ceremony and not seeing the venue. I walked around the corner and was greeted by the most personable group I think I've ever met. Felt like I had known them for years. We definitely had some concerns not really being involved except for our selections. All for nothing the spot on the beach was perfect. The staff was very caring and professional. The photographer was exceptional. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect beach wedding. You are in overly capable and caring hands. This group has perfected the art of what they do. And I'm so thankful we rolled the dice and went with them. Not one thing I regret about using them. If you are looking to make that day a memorable one then go with this company. They are the best there is!!! Thank you guys for giving my beautiful, sexy and deserving bride her dream beach wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Tiffany M

WOW! from my custom beautiful bouquet, isle decor and the small beautiful detail made everything beautiful. The constant communication between Summer and I made our wedding experience stress free! The day of our wedding I felt calm and relaxed. We loved how personable, open and... Read More passionate everyone was. Made us feel like family. We thank you so very much for making our day special and one to remember! I couldn’t have pictured our wedding any different. Everything was perfect! You guys made me feel comfortable and relaxed. You made are wedding vision a dream come true! Our photographer Joe was awesome. He made us feel comfortable and the sneak peek of our pictures are beautiful and we can’t wait to see our pictures! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Penelope L

We live in Arizona, and they made it so simple and stressfree. We just showed up on the day, and everything was done and perfect! Thank you guys so much for making our wedding perfect! And our pictures were beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Frances C

My husband and I got married through Dream Beach on September 30, 2016 at Imperial beach. The beach indeed was a hidden gem. We both love the ocean and decided on having a destination weddding. After looking at the reviews from The Knot and looking at what the prices consisted... Read More of, we decided to go with this vendor. From the beginning of the wedding planning to the final wedding day they did a fantastic job on consisantly following up with us. The way they had everything set up and coordinated was perfect. My husband, family and friends and I are still in awe on how amazing our wedding was... As a bride that is responsible to organize the event, it was great to have a list of vendors for reception, hair, makeup, etc.. the vendors we used that they recommended also did a phenomenal job. The sneak peak pictures we saw from the photographer blew us away. We can't wait to see all the photos to reminisce on our wedding. Thank you Dream Beach Wedding for exceeding what our high standards were!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Brittney S

I did everything in my power stressed cried and even freaked out a few times wanting everything to go just right what I didn't know was I and my wedding could not have been in better hands. Our officiant couldn't make it at the last minute and Ron stepped in we hadn't had a... Read More chance to really talk to much but everything that he said touched on everything dear to our hearts. Summer was our wedding coordinator and although as with all weddings there was stress she made everything perfect the special touches that we wanted to add the flowers the last minutes changes and there were quite a few of them and still everything turned out perfectly. My wedding day was everything that I dreamt it would be as a child and so much more because of the incredible professionals Dream Beach Wedding consists of. To be honest I wasn't sure how well the photos were going to turn out because of everything that comes with the package but the photos turned out just as professional as they ever could have been the photographer worked with us but what I love was he allowed us to do special shots with our family and caught the emotions and love that our day was full of, so if you have any doubts or are nervous this is one company you can put your trust in and have faith that your day will be as perfect as you could ever wish it to be.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Jessica S

I got married with Dream beach weddings about 2 weeks ago! And let me tell you, it was perfect! I was nervous at first cause I didn't know what to expect, but the moment I got to the site they made me fell comfortable (Summer, Ron, and Joe were incredible!!) and the... Read More flowers/decorations were EXACTLY how I pictured it. It was so much more then I ever thought possible! A huge thanks to Dream beach weddings!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Marsha H

Dream Beach wedding did a wonderful job planning my brothers wedding last minute after they were taken advantage of by another company. Everything was flawless, and they were very kind, caring and professional. The wedding was very beautiful and turned out perfect!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Lydia C

To say that my experience with Dream Beach Wedding was incredible would be an understatement. About seven months ago, my now husband and I decided to have our wedding on the other side of the country (we live in Nashville). We found Dream Beach Wedding, and the entire process... Read More could not have been more amazing! From day one, we had amazing and consistent communication with everyone from our coordinator, Summer, to the owners Aline and Ron, to our photographer! We first had a phone consultation with Ron and we were blown away with how kind and passionate DBW was about our day! Our closest family members and friends flew out with us to San Diego (across the country, might I add), and the wedding day arrived! I had constant communication with Summer the day of the wedding! My husband, Matt, had nothing but incredible things to say about spending time with Ron while waiting for me to arrive. Ron and Summer actually met me and my bridesmaids at our car to give us a hug and say hello! I was blown away by their service! The entire ceremony went by without even one issue, and our guests kept commenting about how amazing the ceremony was! I couldn't believe how perfect my special day was, since I planned it from the other side of the country! Also, props to our amazing photographer and videographer, I just want to paste our photos all over my walls, haha! Anyway, I cannot say enough great things about Dream Beach Wedding, my wedding lasted a day, but I will hold the memories they helped create for us for a life time! Thank you again! :)

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Chandra W

My beautiful niece and her now husband became one on September 3, 2016. Unbeknownst to me, until I arrived at the venue, their previous vendor took the couple's money and bailed out. Dream Beach Wedding came to the rescue and provided the couple and guest with a beautiful and... Read More elegant beach wedding. The owners were absolutely amazing. They made sure that the happy couple had the wedding of their dreams. Summer made sure that everything went well and all hands where on deck. They arranged flowers, moved chairs, and provided music, photography and videographer. I'm grateful for people, who after hearing the bride and groom story, took it upon themselves to provide the Holts with a beautiful and amazing wedding day. God bless you!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Vernell B

As a guest, I was over-wheelmed with the graciousness and professionalism that Ron and Aline brought to this wedding. Every detail was fine tuned. The beautiful flowers, elegant table settings, and warm friendly staff added to the joyful mood of the wedding. The ceremony was... Read More awe inspiring, with a lovely canopy facing the ocean. It was an experience that remains unforgettable.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Samantha H

Every detail to my brother's wedding was very beautiful! Everyone was very nice and made myself as well as my family feel welcome. I would definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a planner.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Heather S

Dream beach was exactly that- a dream. They made planning a wedding absolutly stress- free! Summer was our day of coordinator and she was great! The beach was beautiful, the set- up was amazing and everything ran very smoothly! My husband and I are from NY so we planned the... Read More whole wedding from across the country but Dream Beach made it very easy and it was a great experience. Our flowers were more beautiful then I could imagine and they even put a Darth Vader charm on the boutineer of our ring barer! They truly do anything to make sure your special day is u forgettable and the way you would like it! Our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding, and I have to agree! It was absolutly everything we wanted and more!!!!!! We had the best day ever!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Hannibal H

Not sure where to start with this review but I will first say this company is truly one of the most caring and hardworking companies I have ever experienced. My wife and I had originally booked our wedding in February of 2016 with a company who took advantage of us and taken our... Read More money without any service delivered. We did not find out we would not have our wedding until 7 days before our date. The company we were suppose to have do our wedding disconnected every means of communication and completely vanished leaving us out to dry. At this point I had decided it may be best to just go to the courts and get married because we were out of time and money to make a wedding happen in just a week. My sister in law called Dream Beach Wedding just to check on pricing and availability and she happen to explain what happened to my wife and I. My sister in law gave me their number to call and I wasn't going to because I just knew it be a waste of time, but I was never more wrong in my life. Dream Beach Wedding put together a wedding for us in less than 6 days and they were soo passionate about all of the details. The communication was excellent they made sure they had every single detail for how we wanted the wedding. The previous company didnt do half of what Dream Beach Wedding had done for us prior to the wedding. Our ceremony came and everything was PERFECT, I had several guest tell me that they would not have even known that our wedding was put together in such short notice. This review is 100% from the heart and honest I would not advise any to have a wedding in California without it being done by this company. My family and I are so THANKFUL we found them and It let me believe that good people do exist. They were patient with us at the ceremoney and did not rush it at all, NOT TO MENTION they were not even suppose to be working Labor Day Weekend because of how crazy it gets but they made an exception for us just because they are truly great people. We truly appreciate this company and I cannot thing of another way to say THANK YOU

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Kayla

Thank you so much to dream beach wedding they were amazing! Everybody continues to say What a beautiful Ceremony it was and it would not have be possible wIthout you guys. So Truly thank you from the bottom of my heart. If I had do it all over again I would still go to you... Read More guys!

2016-09-01T10:07:27 Response from the vendor

Dear Kayla! Thank you so very, very much for your kind words and lovely review! We feel so honored that you chose us for your Big Day! Wishing you much happiness and eternal love! With love and gratitude, Aline

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

Dream Beach Wedding was phenomenal with the planning and production of our wedding day. I felt extremely hesitant about finding the right company to help make our big day perfect because we live in Arizona and had to rely greatly on the services of whichever company we... Read More ultimately decided to go with. I can say with full confidence that we made the right decision by using Dream Beach Wedding. They were so kind, helpful and provided everything we needed so that most of the stress was off of me and I could enjoy my wedding day. Summer was our consultant, and she was AMAZING, kind and easy to work with. The whole Dream Beach team was absolutely wonderful, and accommodating. We feel so blessed and thankful that we made the choice to trust them with our wedding day. It truly was perfect! Love, Sommer and Jeff Lamb

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Mary C

Dream Beach Wedding Mario and I just wanted to Thank you so very much. Our wedding was perfect!!! Every time I think about our wedding day it bring such happiness to my heart!! I was amazed at how beautiful everything was!! You really love what you do and it shows. The pictures... Read More are beautiful. Our family and friends said it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have ever attended! Lots of Love Mary & Mario Guzman Lots of Love Again Thank you!! Lots of Love Mary & Mario Guzman

Reviewed on 7/23/2016

When my husband and I decided to get married, we knew putting together a weeding on our own would be very stressful. We search and picked Dream Beach Wedding. We told them what we wanted and it was the most beautiful day of our lives. Not only did my husband and I enjoy our day... Read More but our family and friends enjoyed it as well. If it wasn't for them I do not think I could have made it through. Everything was perfect from beginning to end and even all the little things that came along with it. Thank you Aline, Ron and Summer for the most perfect day EVER!