Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

4036 n 110th street, Kansas City, KS Kansas City Area & Beyond (913) 568-5004

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Melissa B

We used Kendra for our day of coordinator and I'm SO glad I picked Events of Elegance! I was overwhelmed with planning and we literally picked our date quick...about 6 months out and she dove right in. Every time we met she knew exactly what I needed every single time! She... Read More really put my mind at ease I was all over the place at times lol it was like having a girlfriend help you at the same time! She was truly there every step of the way. She went above and beyond and far exceeded my expectations! Thank you Kendra! When we renew our vows I'll def need you again :-)

Great service

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My wife and I made the best decision ever hiring Events of Elegance!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

When my wife suggested we hire a wedding planner I thought it was a waste of time. When my wife began trying to plan our wedding on her own she was always stressed and overwhelmed. I'm glad I yielded to hiring a wedding planner. Events of Elegance took all my wife's stress away.... Read More I thankful for that. Happy wife, happy life.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Ellen W

Kendra is such a joy to work with I chose her to plan my wedding which is in Febuary because I wanted someone who listen to what I want and make my visions come true. She has been so helpful and taken care of everything. She is on top of all the things that needs to be done. I... Read More have not had to worry about anything. I say make Events of Elagance your first choice you will not be disappointed.

The Best Day Of My Life

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Mrs. Taylor was a very attentive planner. She and her team wore black which made it easier for everyone to distinguish who she was, which really came in handy during a hectic day. She made sure my husband and I were comfortable along with the bridesmaids, groomsmen, and guests.... Read More She was organized and consistently made sure everything ran smoothly on my wedding day. From the venue, to the color schemes, to the decorations on the table, I wouldn't have been able to plan that day without her. Thank you for an unforgettable day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

I was very pleased with my wedding from beginning to end. The Events of Elegance staff was super friendly, professional, and they paid attention to every special detail. I was able to just be a bride. Thanks Events of Elegance!!!!

My Amazing Day

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

I want to take this time to thank Kendra Taylor and her staff at Events of Elegance. You all did an amazing job.

Great planning services!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Joni W

Events of Elegance was a lifesaver. Kendra is very detail oriented and knows her stuff! I never would have pulled it all together without her. She was available throughout the planning process for questions even though I was only hired her for month-of services. Having her there... Read More to organize all of the details the day of was worth every penny. She lifted the stress from my shoulders so I could enjoy the day and not worry about setting up and coordinating vendors. I highly recommend Events of Elegance for all of your planning needs!

2015-09-21T18:19:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

God Send!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Tamika B

Kendra is nothing short of a miracle. I came to her with most of my vendors already in place, however I became extremely overwhelmed with the details. Naturally, I'm a worry wart, but every time I met with Kendra, I became less stressed. After every meeting, I was told and felt... Read More assured that I had nothing to worry about. That was proven the day of my wedding. It went off without a hitch, and if there was one then I didn't know about it. Everything was executed perfectly! Kendra also worked well with my wedding party. By the end of it all, everyone including guests were asking "Now who is Kendra to you? How did you find her? Okay I'm going to be needing her"! My other vendors also enjoyed working with her and spoke highly of her services. They too, understood that she had a level of excellence that had to matched while working with her. She is amazing and loves what she does and it clearly demonstrated in her work.

2015-08-05T08:52:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Tamika, It was a JOY assisting you with your Beautiful day!

A good investment

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Megan H

I hired Events of Elegance as my Day Of Coordinator. Kendra's greatest strength is execution, the day went off without a hitch and if there were any hitches, they were handled without me knowing about it. She is extremely warm, welcoming and excited about your wedding. I'm... Read More sure I drove her crazy by being probably overly detailed and on top of things (ie a control freak) but she never let is show :-)

2015-08-05T08:49:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Megan!

Worth every penny

Reviewed on 6/09/2015

Kendra is a delight. She was more than willing to meet with us as often as needed and offered great suggestions, but she really showed her strength the day of the wedding. She worked her tail off getting all the tables and everything else set up. We had specific... Read More instructions on how we wanted the different tables but gave her some latitude to improvise. I'm so glad we did, because her eye for making things look beautiful is amazing. She and her team took care of everything that day. They were so exhausted by the end of the night but never complained once. She did exactly what I needed her to do...which was worry about all the details that day so I didn't have to. She was worth every penny and more.

2015-06-09T11:48:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting us, It was a pleasure working with you all. Thanks again!

5/2/15 Wedding

Reviewed on 5/12/2015

Kendra was the most amazing planner! Very attentive, trustworthy, professional and passionate about doing her job. Absolutely loved working with her as well as her team on our wedding day! We had no worries and everything was handled in a way we would never know if there were... Read More any problems or mishaps. She also made us feel comfortable in asking questions and kept in constant contact. She was available whenever we needed to contact her and always had an answer or suggestion if we ever needed it. Great experience and would definitely recommend her to anyone!

2015-05-21T10:30:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you, for choosing Events of Elegance it was a pleasure working with the both of you!

My Wedding Day

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

My Planner did a wonderful job a last minute wedding on August 17,2013. She did a great, not to expensive wedding just the way I wanted. We were so happy and everything was just as I had requested. thanks

My dream wedding

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

Kendra Taylor of Events of Elegance, was a blessing to me. I attempted to plan my own wedding thinking I knew what I wanted. I got so overwhelmed with the logistics of planning a wedding, literally weeks before my wedding day. Mrs. Taylor was referred to me by a friend who... Read More had used her service. I called her and a week later, we met. I was so glad, she visited with me and I only had to tell her what style of wedding and what I wanted to spend. After that, all I had to do was be at the alter on day of my wedding. I have recommended Events of Elegance to at least 4 other brides and they are also very pleased with her work. Thank you so much Mrs. Taylor, you made my wedding everything I dreamed it would be.

FOREVER

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

MY WEDDING DAY WAS LOVING N ELEGANT, IT WAS EVERYTHIN I WAS EXPECTED. MY FAMILY, NEW FAMILY, N MY WEDDING PARTY WAS IMPRESSED AS WELL. JUS WANT TO SAY THANKS AGAIN FOR HELP MAKIN OUR DAY SPECIAL!!!!!!!!

A Day to remember

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

I love the wedding from beginning to end. Events of elegance made it a day to remember, a day filled with tear of joy. Very well put together, detal oriented, attention to detail by each employee of events of elegance. Overall review would be 5 stars and definitely company to... Read More refer to other wedding parties, brides and groom.

Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

I was very impressed from start to finish. Kendra is very creative and puts her all into this project. I would definitely recommend Events of Elegance to handle your special day.

A truly elegant event

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

Events of elegance is truly a class organization.They met all of the wedding party needs,the event was beautiful the staff was professional and they made the wedding a very memorable occasion and I will recommend them for any of your wedding and event needs.

Events of Elegance

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

My wedding was an amazing day. Events of Elegance showed up on and time and ready to perform. Kendra was very organized and on top of things. I love how professional her and her staff was and they looked amazing. Thank u again for all u did that day going above and beyond was... Read More very much appreciated. Thanks again for all u did

Best day of my life. Wedding Date. February 15, 2014

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

First of all I would just like to say this was the best day of my life. My wedding planner Kendra was a delight to work with she made sure that I had everything I needed for my special day. Her cost were very reasonable. Her staff was excellent and easy to work with. I was very... Read More nervous about my special day at times I did not know what I wanted for my special day but my wedding planner made sure that she helped me along the way. My husband and my wedding party were so happy with everything and all of the services that we received from events of elegance. On my actual wedding day my wedding planner was there and available for me every step of the way she helped with coordinating everything and made sure that my family had everything they needed. When you are planning such an important day picking the perfect wedding planner can make all the difference in the world. I feel like I made the perfect choice in choosing Events of Elegance. The decor, the food, the colors everything was perfect. Thank you Kendra and Events of Elegance staff. I would recommend Events of Elegance for any special event.

Royal Service

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

Kudos to Events of Elegance for making my special better than I could of ever imagined. As a bride wedding planning can be stressful and take away the joy of getting married. Thanks to Ms. Taylor and her phenomenal staff all my worries were put to rest which allowed me to be... Read More focus on being beautiful.

Best Wedding Decision We Made!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Kelsey N

When my husband and I first started planning a wedding we were both completely against hiring a wedding coordinator. We honestly thought we could make it happen all by ourselves, but as the wedding date crept closer and closer, our stress levels rose higher and higher, and we... Read More came to the conclusion that we needed help. A friend of ours recommended Kendra with Events of Elegance, and it was honestly the best decision we could have ever made for our “big day.” Because we already had all of our vendors booked, we hired Kendra as a “Day Of Coordinator,” but she did so much more than that! Kendra and her staff were professional, extremely organized and really took control of all of our wedding needs. Because hiring a wedding coordinator was more or less a last minute decision for us, we only began working together three weeks before our wedding date, but Kendra made it seem like we had been working together for three years. She was so warm and welcoming, and felt more like a friend rather than just another “booked” vendor. We met once a week leading up to the wedding and each time we met we became more and more confident that our wedding was going to be perfect! Kendra was present at the wedding rehearsal to make sure all of our last minute needs were taken care of and so she knew exactly how we wanted the ceremony to play out. On the day of the wedding Kendra was like our very own super hero! The entire day went off without a hitch and she went above and beyond any expectation we ever had! The ceremony was perfect and the reception ran smoothly and efficiently. Kendra and her staff were one step ahead all day long, and we couldn’t be more grateful that they were apart of the day we said, “I do.”

Mrs. Ashley Smith

Reviewed on 3/14/2014 Ashley S

Events of Elegance creativity truly enhanced our Special Day. As the day of planner, we had clear communication that established "TRUST" and allowed our wedding to smooth sailing. Events of Elegance met and exceeded our expectations. They are thorough and detail oriented.