Fox Valley Country Club

Lancaster, NY

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering

6161 Genesee Street, Lancaster, NY (716) 683-6161

Beautiful with very good food and service

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Kristen

Very good food with a very beautiful room and surrounding area. The ceremony and reception went very smoothly and although it rained, our pictures outside came out very nice due to the pretty landscaping. The only trouble I encountered was with the banquet manage not always... Read More getting back to me in a timely manner and she ended up resigning a few weeks before my wedding. I was also a little upset that we did not receive all of the extra food that was leftover.

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Olivia W

We held our wedding reception at Fox Valley and couldn't have been more pleased with the experience. I was very particular in all my wedding details and Fox Valley far surpassed my expectations in the end. I was very organized and laid out everything for them that I wanted which... Read More helped ease my stress for the day! The food was incredible and just like the tasting which was important! I would recommend Fox Valley for the food and gorgeous venue facilities and surroundings.

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Lisa P

Fox Valley was a great place. Everyone enjoyed themselves, the layout was perfect, the food was amazing and the service overall was great! I would highly recommend Fox Valley to any bride!

Just perfect

Reviewed on 7/13/2011 Shannon Z

Fox Valley made wedding planning very easy, even from a distance. They were very attentive and wanted to make sure that every last detail was taken care of. The space was beautiful, people raved about the dinner (and the portions were big!) and drinks and appetizers were good... Read More too. My only complaint is that their banquet chairs are ugly and stained so chair covers are needed.

Great job!

Reviewed on 5/12/2011 Jill P

Everything was delicious and looked great! They did a wonderful job of keeping things stress free for me :)

Best place to have a wedding reception!

Reviewed on 3/14/2011 rebecca l

Fox Valley was AMAZING! It looked beautiful, even on the ride up. The food was outstanding, people commented how all the food tasted like they ordered it at a restaurant, not ordering food at a wedding. The wait staff were so attentive, but yet invisible. The room is also... Read More laid out very well.

Wonderful reception venue

Reviewed on 1/17/2011 Kari K

Fox Valley was a terrific place to have our New Year's Eve wedding. Lisa, the events coordinator makes the process easy and will help in any way she can. She goes the extra step-for example she arranged 100 pinecones beautifully as we used them as our placecard holders. The food... Read More was very good and the bar was well staffed. We had a great experience!

Beautiful setting

Reviewed on 10/27/2010 Kimberly O

We loved Fox Valley Country Club for our wedding - they could handle our larger size, plus had the nice outside patio option for our guests. The food was FANTASTIC! My only strike, the banquet manager is very difficult to work with. She clearly does not like her job and has no... Read More creativity to help brides!

Absolutely beautiful venue!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2010 michelle r

I can not say enough wonderful things about the Fox Valley Club. Not only is the actual venue stunning but the staff was so accomodating and all my guests raved about the food. It was also very reasonably priced.