Glenn Hotel

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

110 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA

Beautiful hotel in great location

Reviewed on 12/17/2012 Samantha L

The Glenn Hotel is a Marriott Signature Boutique Hotel, and it's beautiful! My husband proposed to me at another one of the signature collection hotels in Savannah, GA (The Bohemian Hotel), so I loved that this hotel gave our guests a little bit of the same feel that we had... Read More during our engagement weekend. The staff was really friendly and helpful, they got all of the gift bags into the guest rooms correctly (different size bags depending on guests in room) and on time, and the rate was great, especially for the location. The rooftop bar was beautiful and we enjoyed hanging out up there after the rehearsal dinner. Ours was a smaller wedding with few out of town guests, so it worked for us, but there weren't many rooms with double beds, and there were none included in our wedding block. This is a great option for an "adults only" wedding, but you have lots of family coming in with children it might not work for you. That is the ONLY reason that I gave it four stars instead of five on the overall rating.