Invite & Write joins Reed Cohen Papers & Events

New York, NY

OUR NEW ADDITION: Margaret from Lee's Art Shop!!

Reed Cohen Papers & Events is an easily accessible midtown studio, offering fine paper, engraving, calligraphy and special gifts. We have the area's largest selection of contemporary, custom and traditional invitations, announcements, stationery for personal or corporate use, calligraphy, favors, personalized gifts and more! With the new addition of Margaret from Lee's Art Shop, we now can provide in-house printing and design. Margaret is well known and respected in the city for her custom work, attention to detail and her ability to executive ideas into a beautiful final product. We at Reed Cohen - Louann, Nancy, Bunny and Margaret - look forward to working with you in creating the paper goods that best reflect your taste, imagination and budget. Make an appointment to visit us!

Signs, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

200 West 57th Street, New York, NY (212) 594-5942
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Sharri K

Absolutely amazing! I was dreading the invitation process and had procrastinated as long as I could before meeting with Nancy at Reed Cohen. She was beyond lovely and helpful! She was respectful of my budget and within the time of our first meeting she had helped me design the... Read More most gorgeous invitations with so many creative and thoughtful ideas. I was beyond thrilled with the results! They exceeded all my expectations plus, I received so many compliments from my guests. She and her partner, Louann, made the entire process so enjoyable that I had regretted waiting so long to see them. They are a wealth of information and every meeting with them educated me on another aspect of the wedding process. They truly know everything pertaining to planning a wedding and their knowledge and expertise on everything (especially the invitations, programs, yarmulkes and escort cards, etc.), was invaluable. If you are unsure who to trust or which direction to go for your invitations, etc. do not hesitate to go to them. They are true professionals and a pleasure to work with and you will be thrilled with the results!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

The wedding is over - it was fantastic. I was thrilled with all of my vendors -- especially my 'invitation ladies'. Louann and Nancy of Reed Cohen were the best! They guided me with a gentle hand - explained everything and answered all of my questions. They made the entire... Read More process fun and all of my papers (thank yous, invitations, menus, cocktail napkins, favors and programs) were so perfect. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. I cannot wait to use them again for party invitations! Louann and Nancy--Thank you so much for your patience and expertise!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Inna

My husband, mother-in-law and I had a wonderful experience working with Nancy and Louann from Reed Cohen! Their professionalism, consultative approach to selecting the perfect paper goods for our wedding, and great sense of humor made them a pleasure to work with! Several months... Read More after our wedding, we still have guests raving about some of the personal touches from our special day that were created with the help of the amazing Reed Cohen team. From the elegant and classy invitations to the extremely unique combined escort cards and programs to the menus and cocktail napkins with our wedding hashtag, we have memories that we will cherish for a lifetime. We highly recommend them to help turn your vision into a fairytale!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 barbara k

Absolutely the best vendor of my son's wedding. The ladies were so professional as well as entertaining. They easily shared their expertise with me and made the most wonderful recommendations. I could not have been more pleased! I recommend Reed Cohen without any hesitation... Read More -- I will be back when I need more stationery items!! My thanks!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Janet Z

I cannot say enough about the exceptional paper products that Nancy and Louann from Reed Cohen provided for the wedding of my son and daughter-in-law. Nancy and Louann have impeccable taste and a wealth of knowledge, and their input and creative ideas were invaluable... Read More throughout the planning process. They offered their suggestions without pressure and provided options with consideration of cost. The invitations, menus, programs and escort cards were magnificent and unique, and we couldn't have been more thrilled with the results. I would recommend them without hesitation!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Alyssa K

I read all the wonderful reviews on The Knot about Nancy and Louann of Reed Cohen. I met with them just after I got engaged and I knew they were the wedding paper experts I wanted to work with with. Everything was perfect - better than my expectations. They listened to my... Read More vision, respected my budget, and were so kind and patient. They were a wealth of information. And there were no surprises! My mom was thrilled with all selections. I highly recommend Reed Cohen for all brides - best experience ever!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017

When I read the Reed Cohen reviews about Nancy and Louann, I found them hard to believe. As soon as I got engaged, I decided to see what they were all about and if they were as good as their reviews. I must admit - they were even better. The reviews did not quite capture the... Read More experience. It was fun, non pressured and informative. I was educated about all types of printing (flat, thermography , engraving and letterpress). I also got a financial education from least expensive to custom high end. It was thoroughly enlightening. My paper goods turned out phenomenal well. The feedback was superb. I felt my money was well spent. I cannot recommend the invitation ladies highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017

I don't know how we got so fortunate but thankfully we did! My fiancé and I were positively thrilled with Reed Cohen. Their midtown location is ideal. Their scheduling is totally flexible. Nancy and Louann are committed to the details. Our paper goods turned out fantastically.... Read More And were in the budget!! They are an incredible duo--go see for yourself!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Arielle N

Louann and Nancy were a pleasure to work with! Louann has exquisite taste, and does not overlook one detail. Each invitation - engagement party, bridal shower and wedding - were so unique and beautiful. Louann also got us the loveliest handtowels and napkins for each event.... Read More Thank you so much for all of your hard work - our wedding could not have turned out better!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Melanie D

We worked with Louann and Nancy for our June 2017 wedding. They did a fabulous job with our save the date, invitation, and paper goods at the wedding. I can’t recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

Reed Cohen was recommended to us by our best friends - Nancy and Louann were great. They helped us with everything. The save the dates were very unique and special to us. And the invitation was just beautiful. Everything we wanted. They helped with wording, etiquette and... Read More design. We felt we received great value. Highly recommend Nancy and Louann of Reed Cohen

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Steven K

The best! From the moment you step foot in their office, Nancy and Louann work tirelessly and efficiently for you. My wife and I did not need to involve our parents throughout the invitation/escort card/thank you card process because we knew we were in the hands of two... Read More professionals. In the midst of all the wedding planning madness, this was by far and away the least stressful part of the process. The end results were exactly what we wanted, and we are so happy to have connected with Reed & Cohen for our special day.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Mark p

Louann and Nancy planned every aspect of my beautiful wedding and bridal shower. I ordered my invitations, menus, thanks you cards from Reed Cohen and everything was perfect. They provided me with the professional guidance and expertise that I needed to plan my events. The day... Read More of the wedding they managed every moment and made sure that everything went smoothly. I truly could not have done it without them. I'm incredibly grateful and in awe at the work they accomplished. I recommend them with the highest regard.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017

Could not have been happier - best invitation vendor ever! Nancy and Louann held my hand throughout the wedding paper process - from save the date through the wedding favor tag. They offered great advice and were lots of fun. And everything they did was beautiful! I have... Read More recommended Reed Cohen to all my friends

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Allie S

Working with Nancy and Louann of Reed Cohen simplified what I thought was an extremely daunting task. From the moment I walked into their office they were warm, welcoming, and immediately understood what I was looking for my wedding invitation and made the entire process easy... Read More and seamless. Nancy and Louann provided their honest opinions, always kept my budget in mind and were readily available to answer any wedding related question. I very much enjoyed working with them and would highly recommend Reed Cohen for your wedding needs!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Jackie S

Reed Cohen was recommended to me and I couldn’t have been happier. Working with Nancy and Louann was easy from the start. From the minute I met them I felt like I knew them forever. They made all of the stress of planning a wedding go away the minute I walked into their... Read More office. As an organized person, I didn’t realize the details that go into planning one of the most important days of your life but I soon realized I wouldn’t be stressed anymore by working with them. They worked with me on every detail while keeping in my budget and almost a year later I still get compliments on my wedding invitation and throughout the evening of my wedding people kept coming up to me and telling me how beautiful all the details were and I owe it to them. I would recommend them for anything from a wedding to a simple luncheon. They will make your day fabulous from start to finish.

2016-10-24T15:43:48 Response from the vendor

We thank you for your wonderful words...you and your mom were so wonderful to work with. You made wonderful decisions and everything that you selected was stunning. We especially loved your logo. You took it off of your invitation and used it everywhere!! Again, our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Rachel P

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the women at Reed Cohen Papers and Events. Coordinating a wedding with its myriad of details is indeed overwhelming. From the moment I hired Louann and Nancy I began to take a breath. Everything that needed to be done was... Read More facilitated by them. Their demeanor is warm and friendly and I was able to relax. They guided me with regard to my venue, vendors, paper goods including Save the Date, an exquisite invitation, program, thank you notes, escort cards, place cards, table numbers, menus and wedding favors. I cannot recommend this dynamic duo strongly enough. My fiancée who was skeptical at the beginning of the process became their greatest cheerleader. Hats off to these great ladies!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Jess W

Nancy and Louann were exacting in their goals - to get me what I needed for my wedding, and to make sure that I LOVED IT. They reminded me of this many times. You have to love it! What's refreshing is that they aren't afraid to offer an honest opinion that something was crap... Read More or ugly which I really valued. In an industry where practically everything is a speciality item, and discretionary, you can feel like you are getting fleeced or upsold by wedding vendors right and left. The good news is that Nancy and Louann aren't allergic to the word budget and will be honest with you. With that said, they will not let you order flimsy paper stock and will make sure that all printed elements of the affair-- programs, menu cards, escort cards, are elegant. You also work with them as an incredibly experienced team jointly the whole way through - no clueless inexperienced assistants to worry about here. I was very happy with their computer calligraphy vendor for the invitation envelopes and would recommend them to prospective brides without hesitation.

2016-10-24T15:47:07 Response from the vendor

Jess - thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful review. And of course, we loved being featured in the Westchester Magazine. We so enjoyed working with you and like proud mothers, we wish you a 'happily ever after"!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Barbara B

I was assigned the joyous task for arranging for my niece's bridal shower. I knew I needed help -- so I asked a few friends for recommendations for invitations, shower accessories and favors. And each one said the same thing: run, don't walk to Reed Cohen Papers and Events.... Read More So I did -- and the recommendations were spot-on! Nancy and Louann knew exactly what I was looking for - but they made it even better!! They were very respectful of budget. They had some many choices and great ideas- and they guided me along the road. They made the process so much fun! I was thrilled and the shower was a smash success. I wholeheartedly recommend Reed Cohen - and I will use them again and again for all of my paper goods. They are my next stop for Holiday Cards!! Thank you ladies!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016

I had a great experience with Reed Cohen and Papers & Events. I would highly recommend them, Nancy and Louann were always available and responsive, took their time with me when we first met, and never felt rushed. In addition, they always gave their honest opinion and feedback... Read More and never push me into doing anything that was not necessary for the wedding. I randomly came upon them in a small crisis moment during my wedding planning and they were extremely helpful! I very much enjoyed my experience and would highly recommend them for wedding planning. I wish I came upon them when I first started my planning!

2016-10-24T15:48:54 Response from the vendor

Samantha - thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We were so happy to assist with your wedding accessories and answer all of your wedding questions. Wishing you a wonderful life with your groom!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

Nancy truly made our wedding the best day of our lives. From the moment we met with her, we knew it was a match and it was obvious that she loves what she does. It’s usually hard to give up so much control on such an important day, but we trusted her completely. She walked us... Read More through everything, would answer our questions no matter the time, and really was like a therapist when we got overwhelmed. Her negotiating skills are something to marvel at as she kept getting the hotel to throw in extra after extra. As in all weddings, small issues arose with a vendor during the reception, but Nancy was on the case and got it resolved before anyone could tell. She took a huge weight off our shoulders on such a stressful day, and allowed us to really just enjoy the day. We would highly recommend Reed Cohen for assisting in your special day.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Stacy K

Hiring Nancy to plan our wedding was by far the best decision we made! Her expertise, attention to detail, ruthless negotiating skills, contract reading ability (former lawyer) and endless contacts in the business not only saved us a TON of money, but made our wedding seamless... Read More and unforgettable for us and our guests! I can’t tell you how many times friends have approached us after our wedding saying it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to, and we have Nancy to thank for making our wedding even better than we hoped it would be! Throughout the entire planning process, Nancy’s endless tips and advice made sure we invested in the necessary upgrades when needed with our vendors and pointed out the areas where we could save money at the same time. With Nancy at our side, every dollar we invested in our wedding was well spent! We visited 15 venues before finally deciding on the Park Hyatt. When touring the ballrooms, Nancy was able to look at the ballrooms and could tell immediately if the space was going to be a good setup for our party. With a 200 person guest list, many venues say they can fit 200 people, but Nancy could tell right away whether or not they could easily fit that amount or if we would be cramped. We never would have visited the Park Hyatt without her suggesting it, and we’re thrilled that she did! Since we’re Jewish and decided to get married in July, we had to have a 7pm ceremony. Nancy suggested that we serve heavy hors d’oeuvres since people would be very hungry after the ceremony. She was able to get the hotel to give us 2 food stations in addition to 6 passed hors d’oeuvres for the same price! Later on, she also got them to throw in extra desserts on the dance floor, which were a huge hit with our guests! Most importantly, Nancy’s timeline for our reception was a HUGE factor in making our wedding the most fun! No one was sitting for long periods of time, and the dance floor was packed all night! She made sure we got the most out of our band, and it made all the difference in the world! I’m beyond grateful for all of Nancy’s time, effort and attention in making our wedding the best day ever! I would hire Nancy again in a heartbeat and have already recommended her to all of my friends in New York. If you’re dreaming of having a magical wedding that your friends and family will remember as one of the best weddings they’ve ever been to then you need to hire Nancy Cohen!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Allison K

Reed Cohen Papers & Events were fantastic to work with! They were extremely reliable and knowledgeable, I felt confident that everything would come together just right, and it did. :) Thank you reed Cohen Papers & Events for helping make my wedding the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Stephanie F

Our experience working with Nancy and her team was terrific. Selecting our save the dates and invitations was easy and enjoyable. Nancy gave us great advice along the way and we received everything quickly. Definitely a five star service!

2016-05-23T17:54:15 Response from the vendor

We thank you for your lovely review. Working with you and fiance was an absolute delight for us as well - and your invitation suite including the coordinating save the date was so special. Wishing you both a wonderful wedding....pictures please!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Erin M

I don't even know where to begin!!! From start to finish they have thought of everything from wedding invites to welcome cards for my welcome bags! I have received so many complements and they were all done beautifully! My fiance wanted Bird names for the Tables and they... Read More customized them beautiful with stunning table holders.... Can't go wrong with Bunny, Louann and Nancy!!!

2016-05-10T15:12:07 Response from the vendor

We thank you for your wonderful review. You were an absolutely pleasure to work with...Please do not forget: you promised to send us photos!!