Janae's Custom Creations

Cakes, Cookies, & Sweet Treats

9909 Brentwood Drive, LaVista, NE

Fantastic Cakes

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Mary C

Janae did a wonderful job on our cake. We had tons of compliments on how good it was. I loved the design, she made it perfect. We had 2 flavors and they were all so yummy! I

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Elisha U

My cakes were beautiful, but more importantly they were delicious. We ended up getting a much larger cake than we needed because but we took the leftovers home and shared with our family and it was gone within days. We almost cut into our anniversary cake just because we wanted... Read More more. This was the best cake either of us ever had. My husband, who usually won't eat cake has already decided we will be going to Janae for all of our cake needs!

my guests can't stop talking about my cake!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Sara R

AMAZING!!! It was beautiful in everyway and my guests cannot stop talking about my cake! I definitely recommend the white almond cake with strawberry filling! DELICIOUS! She was also INCREDIBLY reasonable! I spent at least 2/3 less than I would have at a bigger bakery!

Wow! Absolutely Beautiful, Delicious Cakes

Reviewed on 3/28/2013 Becky K

Wow! Janae made this part of wedding planning a breeze, great customer service, so kind! Our wedding cake was absolutely amazing. Janae made sure our cake was everything we imagined. We had a four tier wedding cake with two layers of white champagne with butter cream filling... Read More and two layers with almond cake with strawberry filling. Our grooms cake was a German Chocolate cake with the traditional carmel and nut filling and butter cream icing so it could be decorated. All night our guests were asking where we got our cakes. We are still getting asked and handing out Janae's business cards. We will be contacting Janae for any cake that we need in the future.