Janis Nowlan Band "Party With The Best!"

PHILA PA DE MD NJ NY CT Chesapeake Bay To Cape Cod & Poconos

Rock Your Wedding Day 2018 Top Party Band - So Fun

Showcase Feb 7 Rsvp [email protected] Rock Your Wedding Day With High-Energy Non-Stop Award Winning Janis Nowlan Band, 11 Times Consistent Winner Of The Knot Pick Best Of Weddings With 200 Verified 5-Star Reviews. So Fun! Featuring Amazing Singers, Powerhouse Horns And A Spectacular Musical Repertoire Melding Genres & Generations Of Latest Hits & Irresistible Favorites Tailored To Your Tastes, Through Ceremony, Cocktails, Dinner & Unforgettable Dance Party Reception, Janis Nowlan Keeps Your Party Smooth & Energized, And Your Guests Entertained & Engaged. Choose The Premier Party Band That Brides, Grooms, Parents & Guests All Rave About! Knot Hall of Fame Bandleader Janis Nowlan Is A Music And Wedding Professional Who Helps You Plan Live Music For The Wedding Celebration Of Your Dreams.

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

PHILA PA DE MD NJ NY CT Chesapeake Bay To Cape Cod & Poconos (610) 296-2626

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jennifer T

My wedding wouldn’t have been the same without Janis Nowlan Band. From the first time we went to one of their showcases, we knew we needed them to bring their talent, their energy, and their finesse to our once in a lifetime day. It is evident from the phone calls we had with... Read More Janis in the months prior to the wedding that she works tirelessly to deliver perfection... from the ceremony starting at 5:30 to midnight when the night was over .... Janis Nowlan Band was nonstop, absolute perfection. Going above and beyond, they even learned two entirely new songs... and one of them was our first dance. We were SPEECHLESS. My eyes filled with tears as I tried to remember the steps for the dance we rehearsed. Hearing them sing our requested song for the first time after months of anticipation was a moment we will never forget. It meant so much to us. We will never forget how all 180+ guests were on their feet dancing for the majority of the night with us. It was a wonderful and surreal experience. The biggest compliment we continue to get after the wedding is “ Your Band was outsdtanding!” ... they truly were and we are so thankful and thrilled that we were able to have them.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Michele S

The Janis Nowlan Band just played for my daughter’s wedding reception. From the first song until the very last, our guests were up on their feet dancing all night! So many people told me they were the best wedding band they ever heard, and that the wedding was so much fun. You... Read More can have the best venue and food, but if the music is not superb, your guests will not have a great time. Having the Janis Nowlan Band play at our wedding was the best decision we made! Janis is a dream to work with, and stays in touch with you every step of the way. She even played at the wedding ceremony. And then she called me after the wedding to make sure we were all satisfied. The best part was that they played a great mix of music so everyone could get up and dance, I can not recommend them enough. Book them now! You will all have a blast!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Laura C

One of the best decisions we made was to hire the Janis Nowlan Band. We went to one of their showcases and knew right away that this was the band for us. Fast forward to our wedding day and Janis did not disappoint. They were absolutely fantastic!!! Throughout the whole process,... Read More Janis was responsive, professional and very easy to talk to. It's been over a month since our wedding and we still receive compliments on our band selection. Several friends have inquired about hiring Janis for their weddings. Do yourself a favor and do the same!! They will make it a night to remember.

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Erin E

My fiance and I were referred to Janis Nowlan Band after they played at two other weddings we had been too. We also went to two of their showcases. At each event, the band showed their talents right off the bat. We had so much fun and were very confident in booking Janis for... Read More our wedding. After replaying the details of our wedding over and over in our heads, my now husband and I have to say that Janis and her band truly made the party. We could not have imagined how great they would be. So many of our guests commented on the band both during and after the wedding. Every single person had an amazing time dancing the night away, which exactly what we hoped for! There was the perfect mix of music for everyone. Janis also makes an amazing MC and her band is so interactive with the crowd. Our wedding would not have been the same without them - it was truly the best party!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Sara S

The Janis Nowlan Band was the BEST decision I made for my wedding (other than the groom!). From our very first experience with them, Janis and her bandmates were kind, thoughtful, detail-oriented, and excited to be a part of my day! Janis truly cared about each and every client... Read More she has. She helped guide my and my now-husband to the best musical choices, asking all the right questions and making somehow perfect suggestions. I still get teary when I think of my first dance. The band kept my guests dancing the whole night, and I could not have asked for a more wonderful, magical time. Best of all, they even planned a surprise performance where my dad played the bongos with them! The Janis Nowlan Band are endlessly sparkly and energetic, and they made my big day even more incredible than I ever imagined.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Jane H

Our daughter's wedding was this past weekend (Dec 2) and The Janis Nowlan Band played. I can not say strongly enough what a wonderful decision it was to include this band as part of the reception. Janis, herself, is extremely conscientious, communicative, responsive and... Read More reassuring. Her band is full of energy, talent and personality. The music they played appealed to all ages and EVERYONE was up dancing. They made the party and what a party it was!! The Janis Nowlan Band is, without question, the one decision you must make. You, and every single guest will have unforgettable fun!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Michele S

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Merle C

First of all..5 stars is not anywhere close to being nearly enough! Secondly, for a woman who is never at a loss for words,I just do not know where to begin raving about Janis and her crew! Third...what's a mom to do when her adult ,professional daughter and her partner tell you... Read More they are making their own wedding....YOU BUY THE BAND!. Yup and so glad I bought the band I did! I wanted a party ,wanted all night crowded dance floor,wanted great vocals and musicians and wanted not to worry about it! I got everything and more! Janis is amazingly thorough when it comes to planning the event and following through from months before til day of. I knew I wanted them after attending a showcase the year before the wedding but I had no idea how easy they would be to work with! It was an amazing wedding all told..but that night and a month and a half later all the guests talk about is" that band...wow ..what a band!" Frankie Valí would have been so proud...".Oh what a night!!!!"

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lisa G

If you are looking for a phenomenal band that your guests will talk about for weeks after the wedding, then Janis Nowlan Band is your band. The band was fabulous. There were quite a few times we had to remind ourselves that we were listening to a band, not the original artist.... Read More The band knew how to get the party started and yet not make the older people at the wedding want to leave due to the volume. The ballroom at Jasna Polana was definitely rocking the night of my daughter's wedding.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Lauren G

The Janis Nowlan Band was one of the highlights of our wedding! After dancing with them all night at a friends wedding, I didn't even hesitate with who I wanted to contact to perform at my own wedding this Fall. The band was able to get EVERY person on the dance floor - from age... Read More 13 to age 85. In the 24 hours following the wedding, nearly every guest asked us how we found such a great band and told us how impressed they were! Janis made the planning process so easy for us with check-in calls that made me confident that she was prepared to deliver a great party! My husband and I (as well as all of our guests) highly recommend Janis Nowlan Band!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Emily G

The Janis Nowlan Band made our wedding perfect! They know how to rev things up and get everyone dancing and excited. They also know how to slow things down and give everyone a chance to eat and chat without having to yell over the music. Janis went above and beyond in making... Read More sure she pronounced our entire wedding party's names correctly and was very flexible on the day of making small changes to keep everyone happy! I'm so grateful we were able to have the Janis Nowlan Band play our wedding and would recommend them to anyone looking to have a PARTY at their wedding!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 JJ H

The Janis Nowlan Band is hands-down the most amazing addition you can add to your wedding celebration. Janis is an expert at working the room and building excitement, and the band is made up of world-class musicians. Our wedding saw people on the dance for for the ENTIRE... Read More duration of the evening, and I am confident that the Janis Nowlan band was a key driver behind this amazing atmosphere.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Barbara H

I can't say enough about how terrific the Janis Nowlan Band is! All of our wedding guests had such a fabulous time at the wedding, and were up dancing from the first song to the very last. Before the wedding, Janice worked very carefully to ensure that the playlist was... Read More absolutely spot on. At the wedding, Janis read the crowd perfectly, seamlessly mixing music from different eras and genres. Simply the best!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Anne C

Janis Nowlan Band made our daughter's wedding the best party ever! We have heard words like extraordinary, excellent, unbelievable and other superlatives from friends and family about you and the band on the wedding night. Everyone is still talking about how wonderful the... Read More wedding was, and how incredible the band was! The Janis Nowlan Band was a pleasure to work with, went the extra mile to learn some special songs for us and then kept the party going at exactly the right pace through the cocktail hour, announcements, dinner and dancing the night away. We simply could not have been happier. Thank you very much for everything. We will mention Janis Nowlan Band to everyone we know looking for the best band in Philly. The Janis Nowlan band certainly owns that title!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Lauren S

The Janis Nowlan band was absolutely incredible! They were the band for our wedding in August and completely blew us away. All of our guests were dancing the entire time and were raving about the band then and continue to do so now. The music was amazing. Janis is extremely... Read More thorough and spent time talking to me on the phone going through every detail. The Janis Nowlan band truly helped our dream wedding come to life!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Sue M

Fantastic Folks- Tremendous Band, guaranteed good time!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Monica B

The Janis Nowlan band were amazing at our wedding this June. Everyone was on the dance floor the whole time, even people that usually don't like to dance! I liked them so much that we had them play for an extended time. Everyone raved about the band and wanted them to perform at... Read More their own weddings. I would definitely recommend the Janis Nowlan band for anyone who cares about music and making the dance floor one of the best parts of their wedding.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Maureen R

We had a fantastic experience working with the Janis Nowlan band. We attended a friend's wedding and knew they HAD to be our wedding band. They had everyone on the dance floor all night long. Janis is very accommodating and detail-oriented when planning the evening. She... Read More called to confirm she had the appropriate line-up of events such as toasts, dances, etc. and she made it a point to learn everyone's names in our wedding party. Thank you for the best party of our lives! We recommend the Janis Nowlan Band to every couple looking to have a lively and fun reception!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Sarah B

Do you want everyone dancing at your wedding? Do you want talented vocalists? Do you want superb musicians? Do you want a fantastic MC? If you answered YES to these questions, then you better call Janis to book them quick! Every single one of my guests gushed about how amazing... Read More this band is. Every time I looked around, not a single person was sitting. Even my mom danced, and she NEVER dances! Leading up to the wedding, Janis will work with you to create your perfect playlist and is more than happy to take special requests (just make sure you do so a couple months beforehand). No one wanted the last song to be over, and when it did, everyone stayed on the floor to give them a huge round of applause. Best band ever!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Amber B

Janis Nowlan made our wedding unforgettable. From the second they opened up the dance floor, our guests were having the time of their lives. Family and friends of all ages - from 5 to 80 - tore up the dance floor and had a blast! Janis also lends an extremely personal touch.... Read More She and I talked on the phone numerous times leading up to the wedding so that Janis could make sure all our details and requests were in perfect order. Janis and her band live up to the hype. I would choose her again in a second! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Dana W

Janis Nowlan and her band are truly the best! They definitely made my wedding day a day to remember! They kept everyone dancing and no one wanted to leave! I am so glad my mom recommended them to us and are well worth it as they work hard to make sure their guests are happy!... Read More Janis is a gem to work with!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Ross W

The Janis Nowlan Band made my wedding a day I will never forget they kept my guests moving all day my family and friends all came up to me and said how awesome the band was. They truly are the best band i have ever heard my now wife and i were very happy with how they performed... Read More and very accommodating to anything that we wanted to do. Once again they are truly the best band i have ever heard and i hope everyone can use them for any kind of event that they need.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Dana S

The Janis Nowlan Band was so much fun! Planning a wedding out of town, we had to go by wedding reviews and YouTube videos to choose our band. My mom and aunt were able to go to a showcase and give us a report. My aunt called me excitedly after the showcase and said we HAD to... Read More book them! We never heard the band live until our wedding day, which I realize is somewhat untraditional, but it was a super lucky gamble. Janis played piano during our ceremony. She even learned John Williams' "Jurassic Park Theme" for us to exit our ceremony to! Then there was jazz music during our cocktail ceremony. The big band played for the whole reception. I loved talking directly to Janis on the phone to organize the night. We chose all of the ceremony music together, then the entrances. The band learned a new song for our first dance too. My husband was able to choose a few songs to play with the band, which was a huge highlight of our night (video is on their Facebook). He did not practice with them ever, but they pulled it off seamlessly! One of the things that impressed me most is that Janis said they didn't really play with a set list, they adjusted based on the crowd. Our families were up dancing all night. The Janis Nowlan Band is a group of super talented musicians, with fun personalities, who seem like they really love what they do. They were a wonderful addition to our wedding and I would highly recommend to anyone wanting live music.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Leigh Ann C

Working with Janis Nowlan and her band was such a wonderful experience.  We started our journey sampling different bands for our special day and instantly knew that this band was the perfect fit for us.  We just couldn't stop dancing!  We wanted a team of people that could light... Read More up the room and get people out on the dance floor! You can't help yourself but dance and sing along with the band.  Their music just brings everyone alive!  Every single member of the band is enthusiastic and animated.  They play such a diverse range of music and found a way to appeal to every guest at the celebration.  Janis, the band leader, gave us nothing to worry about.  She was excited for our wedding and often called to chat about our wedding day to ensure that it was perfect, and it was.  Janis and her band learned to play my father/daughter dance song that my father and I danced to when I was in fourth grade! The song and the dance will be cherished forever!  Janis asked us what kind of music we were looking for and our only request was that we wanted them to fill the room with energy and keep our guest dancing.  We have never danced so much in our lives!!!  They ran the show so flawlessly and really made our celebration special. So many of our guests had so many amazing things to say about the band! Everyone truly had a remarkable time! We can't wait to become their newest groupies and follow them around to hear them play!  It's really an experience everyone should have.  Their music fills the heart with happiness! You are truly missing out if you don’t choose the Janis Nowlan Band !! -The Chominski/DeBlasios

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Douglas L

Best wedding band out there. Janis was awesome. She was very helpful throughout the whole process. The band is fantastic and everyone danced all night. The number one comment we received from our wedding was about how good the band was. since we live in New York and got married... Read More in philly it was hard for us to actually go see bands, so we ended up booking Janis based on YouTube videos! it was scary but we 100% made the right decision. Book the Janis Nowlan Band. They are the best.

2018 Best Of Weddings Hall Of Fame Bandleader Janis Nowlan

"They are in the business of making dreams come true and they are better at it than anyone!" It’s your day! A music and Wedding Pro, Best Of Weddings Hall Of Fame Bandleader Janis Nowlan gets your party started and keeps it smooth & energized with the very best live music to keep you and your guests dancing non-stop! Unforgettable, professional, so fun! Awarded The Knot 2018 Best Of Weddings 11th Time and NBC America's 15 Best Wedding Bands, Janis helps you plan live music for the Wedding Celebration of your dreams! "If it’s Janis Nowlan, check the Will Attend box and go party" MainLineBiz.com