The Best Photo Booth Rentals

JPW Productions has been in the Wedding business for 20+ years . The key to any successful business is to love what you do and this is reflected in all of our services and products. We've taken the knowledge we've learned over the years along with the best ideas to create the #1 photo booth rentals. Now offering the new L.E.D. CUBE Photo booth rental in addition to our traditional style booth.

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

12040 S. Aero Dr. Unit 21, Plainfield, IL Chicagoland area (630) 978-2693
INSTAGRAM

Phenomenal Services!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Courtney H

We've been to many events where Jon has been the DJ so we knew we wanted to use him as soon as we got engaged, Jon has a lot to offer, and we also used his photobooth and gobo services for our wedding, He is easy to communicate with and responds to emails quickly. His office was... Read More also in a convenient location for our final meeting. I had a lot of questions during the year and a half that we were engaged and Jon was able to answer them all without making me feel like a pest. Jon arrived on time and everything was set up perfectly. His photobooth cube is new and was super cool to use! His attendant was very sweet and helpful and the props were fun. We got the photo guestbook as part of our package and we also got a flashdrive with all the pictures which was awesome! Our gobo was designed to our liking and it was so cool to see our name in lights. As an emcee, Jon was great. He kept the night flowing perfectly and went along with any changes that happened. His suggestions were always helpful and helped the night go smoothly. In terms of music, it couldn't have gone better, Jon honored our requests and also gauged the guests to see what music worked and what didn't. The dance floor was packed the entire night! Jon and his assistant Phil really helped make our night and everyone complimented us on the awesome music selections. We had a do not play list and were glad to see they honored it! I was not worried for one single moment because I knew these guys had it under control. We will recommend JPW for all events and weddings going forward! You will not regret it, there is not a better service in town for all of your wedding and event needs!

Awesome Dj & PhotoBooth (Cube)

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Ashley G

I could not have asked for a better Dj or photo booth assistant. They were both so nice and helpful. Everyone said it was the best Dj they have seen at a wedding in a long time! Very good price and great quality of equipment. I highly recommend JPW Productions for any wedding or... Read More event!

Photobooth and UplightinG

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Catashia W

I found a groupon for JPW Productions but when I called he offered me the same groupon deal price for a wedding package for 4 hours with a free hour for dinner to close the photobooth. Jon was great from the start to work with and very friendly and accommodating. I made my... Read More payments and he also stated that I could get a memory book for an additional $50 for my guests designed. I loved the idea since I didn't want to have a traditional guestbook. After making my payment I noticed that they also offered uplighting. I was able to add that for a cheaper price as well. I was completely satisfied. My guests enjoyed the photobooth and so did me and my husband. They also provided a jump drive with all the pictures from the photobooth. They're highly recommeded. Thank you Jon!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Ashley U

Jon was the best at our wedding! The dance floor was never empty, and he knew just the right combo of songs to get the crowd going. He was so much fun and so easy to work with. We gave him a general idea of our style, and let him run with it. He picked out even better songs... Read More than we could have picked! I hope to find another event to use him for. He was fantastic!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Kylie B

JPW was wonderful to have at our wedding! The line to get into the cube never once died down and it was one of the main highlights of our guests night! Following the event, we contacted them in regards to some pictures that were not in the book, the owner who worked the event... Read More immediately sent out a USB with all of the pictures on it, if that isn't customer service then I don't know w

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Krista B

AMAZING AND SO FUN!!!! From the very beginning of our contact with Jon/JPW we received great customer service and quick responses to our inquiries. This level of service was consistent through our entire experience. The CUBE was amazingly fun and unique. The green highlights... Read More to the cube were perfect for our Irish wedding theme and all of your props were fun, clean, tasteful and theme related. The memory book will be viewed for years to come. Could not believe the lines from the minute it opened until the end of the night. Thank you! Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Hailey D

Jon was amazing at our wedding reception! Excellent music selections and really knew how to keep the party going and gauge the crowd to make sure everyone was on the dance floor and having a good time! Kept our reception running very smoothly and had such a great upbeat... Read More attitude, it was truly a joy having him and felt like he knew exactly what we wanted without having to ask. Would hire him again if we could do it all again!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Nina M

We worked with Keith. He was extremely laid back and was on the same page as us with what we wanted for music. He worked with our time schedule and kept everything running smoothly. The dance floor was always packed!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Ashley P

Jon at Jpw was the only vendor in our wedding we had to have! We have been to 3 weddings he was the Dj at and many other people referred him to us. We had him booked for 8-6-16 and we just changed our wedding date! So any 2016 brides out there I HIGHLY recommend checking him... Read More out! 8-6-16 is now available. Check out the cube instead of the traditional photobooth, that was our favorite part! Or our name in lights in the dance floor. So many good things to say!

Nothing short of Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Missy R

When looking for a DJ, you want someone who is outgoing, easy to work with, is fun, and just an overall blast! Jon Wise at JPW Productions is all that and more! We were so happy to have used him for our wedding last night! He also attend our ceremony to provide the sound and... Read More some music. Not only did we receive an awesome DJ experience, we also had guests RAVE about our photo booth! So fun!! We also added the uplighting feature to our banquet hall! I think what sets Jon apart from other DJs is he really seems to care that your night is special and he makes sure that everything that you want, gets done! From the songs you definitely wanted played, to the songs you for sure do not want played! Everything was phenomenal! We were so very pleased with the service provided by JPW... use them!!! =) - Missy & Tony

Best dj ever!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Katie e

Everyone can't stop talking about how fun our wedding was and it's all due to Jon. We used him for dj, led lit photo booth, uplighting, monogram laser gobo, and a screen to run pictures from the photo booth all night. People were so excited when they saw their silly photos up... Read More there. Nothing went wrong and all of his equipment was top notch and beautiful. He had Everyone out on the dance floor all night. He was a crowd pleaser and kept the party going on time which was awesome because we needed someone to keep us all in line. If you want everyone to talk about how fun your wedding was then you can't go wrong with jpw. He's well worth the price and in my opinion we made a bigger budget for entertainment because that's what really makes a wedding. We have people telling us that our wedding was the best they ever went to and I know that without Jon it would have just been an ordinary wedding.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Taylor E

Hands down, Jon was AWESOME. I first heard him at a wedding I attended prior to being engaged and I immediately knew he was the DJ we were going to have at our wedding. While his prices are higher than some others, it is worth every single penny. He is not just a DJ, he is an... Read More entertainer. He got everyone on the dance floor at our wedding and kept the party going smoothly! He is extremely professional and responded to my millions of questions very rapidly. You cannot go wrong with Jon as your entertainer. My only regret is not booking his photobooth services. I went with another company who totally ripped me off and I know Jon would not have done that. BEST DJ EVER!

Couldn't have asked for better!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Orsola

Jon was awesome! I gave him a list of "to play" & "do not play" & told him my basic genre of what I liked and he did exactly what I asked!! We got the Deluxe package with the TV for pictures. He got everyone dancing & even when there were some slow progress, he changed it up so... Read More people would get out there! You will not be disappointed!

Kilwy Balog

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

I can't say enough good things about JPW productions! Jon executed everything my husband and I wanted for our wedding to a T. We also received SO many compliments from our guests about how great and entertaining he was! My husband and I always say we wish we had another event he... Read More could DJ for us because he was that great to work with and did such a good job!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Jennifer C

Jon really took the time to get to know us and the type of music we would like played. He knows how to feel out a crowd, keep the energy up, and people on the floor. He really made everyone have a great time. The music spoke to majority of our guests, and he went above and... Read More beyond. He was in the middle of the action, bringing out a mic stand for us to sing with, and standing on the DJ booth to dance and grab attention. Great job from start to finish! I would book again for any event possible!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Maggie L

I can't begin to tell you how amazing Jon Wise and his DJ services were. Throughout our whole planning process, he was SO responsive, flexible, accommodating, and kind. He took the worry out of the planning when it came to our DJ and the services he provided. And he made our... Read More wedding reception a BLAST! He was even super flexible and easy going the night of our wedding. Everyone loved him and we got SO many compliments on his services. I would definitely recommend him to every person looking for a DJ - I promise you will not regret it!

Jon Is The Best

Reviewed on 2/13/2015

Words really can't describe what a great job Jon did at our wedding. I first saw Jon DJ at another wedding I attended and loved his set-up and "performance." That was 4 years ago. So when I got engaged I knew I had to have him for my own wedding. Jon really covers all angles. We... Read More met with him a few weeks before the wedding to go over everything and let him know our song picks and entrance songs. On the big day Jon came early to set up his equipment to make sure everything was in ship-shape. He also did our music for our ceremony which everyone loved as well as my wife and I. During the reception our guest loved his outgoing personality and liveliness. The guests also LOVED the Photo Booth (which Jon did a great job incorporating our Beauty & the Beast theme into). When we met with Jon we informed him that we wanted to play the shoe game and asked him to make the list of questions and he had a great assortment. We sat Jon at a family table for dinner and my family loved him. They even had inside jokes by the end of the night. It would be a huge mistake for anyone to not hire JPW Productions as their nights entertainment.

Great at what he does

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Lisa Q

Jon was great. Very professional and kept the party going. We've had multiple compliments regarding his services. He definitely was able to read the crowd and kept everyone dancing until the end. My mother was apprehensive about the photo booth, but even she took some very... Read More memorable pics with her family and couldn't have been happier with our choice. A great value!

Jon at JPW is amazing!

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Amber B

Let me start by saying we moved our wedding date, because Jon at JPW wasn't available! Jon is amazing and helped make our wedding reception one of the best night of our lives! He was professional and made sure that everything that night was perfect! I've been to events where Jon... Read More had DJ'd and have always been impressed!!! His communication before and during the reception helped us to relax and everything was AMAZING! We knew that the DJ was one of the most important choices we'd make, and we knew that Jon was the only person we wanted! We can not thank him enough for all he did! We also had the photo booth and the attendant there was great too! Overall a great experience working with them!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Jennifer T

Jon did a great job at our wedding. He was flexible and accommodating. He played all songs we requested ahead of time, but I also recommend you giving him the freedom to read the crowd because he is very skilled at keeping the party going. He is organized and personable.

Loved working with Jon!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014

You only get married once, usually, so the first time throwing a big event can be daunting. Jon is a great DJ to work with, he knows exactly what to do even when you don't- allowing you to fill in the blanks and customize his service to fit your needs all the way up to and in... Read More to your event. I can't thank him enough. His pricing is very fair for what he provides, and his personality and energy as a DJ will help your night run smoothly and keep your guests entertained. If I ever have a need for a DJ again, he would be at the top of my list.

Awesome DJ and photobooth!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Elizabeth M

Jon and JPW Productions Inc. is the absolute best, we could not have been happier!! Originally we hired JPW just for their photo booth, after unforeseen circumstances and our original DJ not being able to perform, Jon came to the rescue! We called him up, he was available to... Read More DJ for our wedding date and said yes. Jon was the perfect DJ for us-- we are so happy he was available. Jon is so easy to work with and very accommodating. He really knows how to read the crowd keep everyone on the dance floor! Our guests keep telling us they had an amazing time at our wedding and we received many compliments on the music and the photo booth! Thank you JPW productions for a great time. My husband and I highly recommend Jon!

JPW Productions Inc. is the way to go!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014

If you are searching for any of the following... DJ, lighting, photo booth...JPW Productions is a PERFECT choice! Jon is excellent at what he does. Many of our friends said it was the best wedding they have ever been to and I attribute that to our fantastic DJ and photo booth.... Read More It's definitely worth the money to add a photo booth to your party. Our guest LOVED it!! Jon is friendly, professional, and will make your party a perfect one. Happy planning:)

Couldn't have picked a better DJ ever!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

JPW Productions, did an amazing job! After seeing he did at someone else's wedding, and the fact he was jammin' himself said enough. Jon was awesome to work with and flat laid down everything we asked for and more!! Listen, when my grandmother didn't get off the floor, and guest... Read More from other weddings came over to party then I knew we had the best wedding DJ Production in town. Hands down, none comes close to JPW Productions!

Absolutly Amazing DJ

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Briana S

My Husband and I actually first met Jon at a wedding we attended. The moment I knew I wanted him for my wedding... it was the end of the night only a few people left on the dance floor, including my Husband and I look over by the DJ Booth and there is Jon jamming out to a great... Read More song!! He has great energy that kept our guests on the dance floor ALL night. He really set our mind at ease from the beginning of planning one of the most important parts of our wedding. The best feeling after the wedding day is over is hearing how much fun your guests had and we truly owe most of that to Jon!!!