Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Engagement Rings, Engraving, Ring Insurance, Wedding Rings

1761 California Ave Suite# 103, Corona, CA (800) 414-4504

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 TL B

We've enjoyed our rings for 2 years. They look good as new. I read a couple complaints about the $25 shipping fee per ring. No, I didn't want to pay it either but regardless of the value of our bands we love them! Several compliments and I don't know of any jewelry store that I... Read More could have walked in and paid $25 for my beautiful band. Weddings are expensive, save money where you can. JVL is a business, of course they make a profit from the shipping cost but they saved my family hundreds of dollars during a very expensive time in our lives. Thank you JVL!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Amy B

Received a gift card from a friend who ordered from them, only paid shipping ($50 for both rings), and received a gift card from them directly to give to a friend. We are very pleased with the order! They fit great and are exactly what we asked for. They also came in a little... Read More earlier than expected. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY !!!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Colleen C

Got a redemption code for a free ring just pay shipping, which I ordered for myself to wear for situations which I didn't want to risk damaging my diamond. Arrived quickly, and a month in the times I have worn it it holds up well. Different designs but fairly simple. I am... Read More happy with my purchase.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 G T

We got my husbands ring from JVL and it is very nice. Seems to be holding up well so far, but he's only been wearing it a month so far ;)

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Evelyn M

The wedding bands exceeded my expectations! It was shipped rapidly in arrived in a pretty little box. I would recommend this website to anyone in need of a wedding band(s).

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Francine B

The rings were free as a bridal show gift, just the $25 per ring for shipping. We actually really enjoy them. I got mine (bride) as a simple band for when I am working out, doing housework and such and my groom got his for his actual wedding band and he is very happy (it was... Read More actually the same style we were going to buy at Jared's for $350). We had an issue because he order his to big, but JVL was actually very helpful and returned it and got us a new one with no issue! (Huge plus in my book!!)

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Cyndal A

Love our rings. they are a great fit and look beautiful

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Sam T

Received a gift card for free rings, just pay shipping costs. Rings arrived within a couple weeks and are great quality. Very happy to recommend JVL to anyone looking for tungsten or titanium bands.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Jamille R

Excellent selection, quality, and price! Rings arrived quickly just to our expectations.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Matt F

We recived a gift card from a Wedding Expo and I have to say it was one of the best experiences I've had with JVL jewelry. I thought the Rings would be shoddy they are great. Way better than I expected. Quick to send out the Rings. And I still have mine today quality of work is... Read More excellent. And great bang for your buck. I recommend them to anyone getting married.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Carissa H

We had received the gift card voucher for two free bands. I am a bargain shopper, and thought if I can get a engraved ring, with warranty, for $45... I'm going to at least try. The do have the JVL engraved a ring as well- but no one sees it so no big deal. My husband loves it... Read More and it's just want he needs and wanted.

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Noel W

The best rings ever.. my wife and I married after 32 years

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Hannah W

I received a coupon for a set of free rings from a bridal show and was amazed at their quality. Our ring arrived quickly and are absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait till May to wear mine!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Tanisha G

My husband and I have been married for almost a year and his tungsten ring still looks awesome. I was skeptical at first because it was free valued at $300 odd dollars but once we got it in the mail it was beautiful and he loved it.

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Tanisha G

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Laiza L

I was skeptical at first. I couldn't believe that we would get matching rings for FREE and only pay shipment. JVL has a great selection to choose from, timely shipment, and our rings have lifetime guarantee. JVL also has other great products, like picture enlargements for a... Read More great price.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Tami F

We received a voucher for 2 free wedding bands from them. I already had my band, so my husband picked out two for himself. He got his ring size from a jeweler and ordered that way. They came fast, and were perfect!!! We only had to pay $25 shipping per ring, which is a steal... Read More considering I saw the exact same ones at Zales for about $300 each! We were skeptical at first, but now I recommend them to anyone. My sister is getting her fiancee's from there too now!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Amanda T

I won two rings in a sweepstakes. My fiancé and I are very happy with the rings we got. They are comfortable And attractive. While my ring doesn't match my Engagement ring, for a free ring worth $300 I can live.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Rose G

I ordered my wedding rings at JVL Jewelry and they came out great! Would definitely recommend it to anyone who asks.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017

AWESOMENESS. Beautiful. The ring feel great on the finger. My husband and I are very pleased.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Robert S

Extremely happy with my Tungsten ring (Devotion set). Love the look, and the color/quality has not faded since the day I got it (nearly two years ago).

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kara S

Great quality, price, and guarantee!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Tara G

Love the ring, the color and quality is great.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Sara H

We ordered a ring and couldn't be happier. It took no time at all to arrive and when it did my fiancée loved it! Looks great and has held up well.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kelsey G

I went to a bridal show and ended up winning our wedding bands from JVL. We had already purchased our bands, but we also wanted to have a spare set for when we don't want to risk wearing our expensive bands. We chose the Promise set and they are so nice! The bands seem to be... Read More great quality and I love that they match. My fiance likes them too. They fit true to size and the warranty is awesome from what I've read. Definitely recommend JVL!