Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Engagement Rings, Engraving, Ring Insurance, Wedding Rings

1761 California Ave Suite# 103, Corona, CA (800) 414-4504

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 k d

Ordered my fiances wedding band from here and it came it super fast and looks awesome!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Lauren H

Replaced my husband's list ring quickly. We only had to pay for shipping and the engraving we wanted on the ring!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Jill V

I was a little skeptical at first-- the deal we got through The Knot sounded too good to be true, so I bought my husband's wedding ring on a Visa gift card to be safe. It turned out there was nothing to worry about. He got a tungsten ring that was true to size, looks nice,... Read More doesn't show any wear (after 1 month), and he says it's quite comfortable. Shipping didn't take long at all (2 weeks maybe, from the date of purchase, and I had it engraved). So I would recommend JVL to a friend.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Paige S

Very fast service and easy to use website! I love the ring I ordered for my soon-to-be husband. I especially loved that I could engrave a message on the inside.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Amber M

Great service, great product, great prices

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Nicole M

The ring size was wrong and they wouldn't fix it and said that we had needed to use a certain measuring tool (not the standard one that most places use and was used at a keeler that we went to) yet mine fit fine, my husbands didn't.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Sheila R

We got the groom's ring and love it! He says it's comfortable and durable!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Annette R

I had to return my ring as I ordered the wrong size for myself. The whole process from the original order to the return order was easy and quick. We won't wear our rings until our wedding in September but we are both looking forward to it.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Samantha D

I loved our titanium matching bands. They came in a week after ordering them and I have no complaints.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kevin M

I was skeptical at first, but when the ring came in it looked great and fit perfectly.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 T K

Our rings came in within a week. My husband is in new construct plumbing. We have had our rings for 2 mos now. He scraped it one day and thought he had messed it up. Turns out it buffed right out.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Samantha B

The ring is comfortable, fits perfectly, and looks nice. They are very reliable and always send updates and specials.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Chrissy S

Amazing

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Cassy R

My husband and I have 4 rings from this company. All of them are still in excellent condition after 6 years of daily wear. Ordering and shipping were both great, and timely. I like the email offers they send out--especially around holidays

Reviewed on 5/24/2017

I ordered a JVL wedding ring for myself to wear while traveling so I wouldn't risk having my nice (expensive) wedding ring stolen. The ring is comfortable, fits perfectly, and looks nice. I think it's a great option!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kristina I

It was easy to order and exchange and my fiance loves his band. However, it would be nice if the company provided return labels for shipping instead of you having to pay for the return.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Therese R

We ordered the men's ring that is black in the middle and has silver on the side just before Christmas not even 6 months later the black had turned silver and when I contacted the company they said all you have to do is pay 50.00 for insurance we will replace the ring. Um, we... Read More only paid 50.00 for the ring to begin with, they should have sent us a new one for free obviously something went wrong with the ring!! So now he has a plain silver band and mine is still black and silver so our bands don't match, very disappointed they don't stand behind their stuff. Very sad also as these rings symbolized our 35 years together!!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Nick D

Sent the wrong size TWICE and refused to replace it unless we paid a second fee for engraving. After 4 heated phone calls and sending back the rings and proving we ordered the correct size comparing the ring to their sizing chart with photo and order receipts, we finally got... Read More the correct ring. Not worth the terrible customer service. Thankfully I had the ring coupon DO NOT PAY FULL PRICE!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Carly P

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kristy-Lynn S

My husband and I are SO Happy with our wedding bands from JVL Jewelery! My husband is and Automotive Mechanic and when he’s not at work he’s always doing something. The ring holds up completely! These rings are perfect for us. It goes perfectly next to my white gold engagement... Read More ring! We are so happy with the company!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Samantha S

We received a coupon for "free" rings for sitting through a presentation on cookware. We had to pay $90 for shipping/engraving which would have been fine if the rings looked ANYTHING like the pictures on the site. The two rings are supposed to match since they are His and Hers... Read More but they don't look the same and neither of them looks like the pictures on their site. I honestly don't think they were worth the $90.00 to ship. When I sent pictures to their customer service department they said I could pay more money to get a new ring but they said they thought they looked exactly the same. I wish I could post photos for you to see the comparison of the online picture to what you really get. Avoid these rings!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Katie P

JVL Jewelry was a great company to work with! We had a coupon code for a free ring so all we had to pay for was this shipping and it all went smoothly. I would recommend JVL to anyone in the future that asks!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Caitlin G

Great company! We ordered my husband's wedding band through them. Ring was a great quality and reasonable delivery. My husband lost some weight a few years later and we were able to get a new ring for free through the many promotional email's JVL sends. Very pleased

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Melinda F

My Husband n I are very pleased with the rings that we got from JVL. They are made with very good quality material n don't scratch easily. We love the rings!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Sissy M

We received a coupon for "free" rings after having to sit through a presentation of cooking pans. The website has these rings priced at over $300 each. After paying $40 on engraving and $50. on shipping, when I received the rings they definitely did not seem worth over $300.... Read More The only plus was that they looked the same as they did on the website, the engraving was done correctly, and I received them within a week of ordering them. Had I paid the regular price, I would've asked for my money back.