Wedding Jewelry, Engagement Rings, Engraving, Ring Insurance, Wedding Rings, Rings

1761 California Ave Suite# 103, Corona, CA (800) 414-4504

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Leona M

SENT WRONG SIZE ON PURPOSE SO YOU HAVE TO PAY ANOTHER FEE. I PAID $45 BECAUSE I HAD IT ENGRAVED. I ORDERED A 13 AND RECEIVED WHAT LOOKED LIKE A SIZE 15. I'M NOT GOING TO PAY ANY MORE MONEY FOR THIS. THE RING IS NICE AND PRETTY BUT THIS SITE HAVE A LOT OF GLITCHES THAT MAKES YOU... Read More ACTUALLY PAY FOR THE RING. JUST TO RETURN WAS ANOTHER $35. THAT'S UNBELIEVEABLE. THE QUALITY IS GOOD BUT THEY'RE MAKING MONEY OF LOTS OF PEOPLE WHOSE FINGERS ARE ABOUT A 12 AND OVER

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Amy T

We actually got a gift card at a bridal show for two free wedding rings, and when we saw the prices, thought that there had to be a catch! So, I ordered them early enough that in case these came in as toy rings we could still buy "real" ones...Lo and behold, they are beautiful!... Read More They are both beautifully polished, strong, and came EXACTLY as pictured on the website! The shipping was so easy, they came nicely packaged. It was almost too easy. I cannot say enough good things! The sizing was exact, both of our rings fit perfectly, we've had no issues what so ever!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Heidi L

The deal seemed like it was to good to be true, but it was true. My husband loves his ring, and the quality and price was outstanding.

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Claudia B

Great Ring it's what my husband wanted. With the deal through the knot it was an unbelievable deal

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Cherie M

My husband loves his ring! I never thought he would wear a ring because he is a construction worker but he never takes it off! We both love it!!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Alicia W

They have very helpful customer service (I used the online helper, and they found my receipt and order number for me from my vague description from over a year and half prior!) great value. One ring's design has been wearing off but overall we're very happy with the rings.

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Maggie M

Found JVL through a free ring promotion- couldn't be happier with the ring! Great company and deal- have ordered several personalized items from them since.

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Rachel B

We had to exchange my husbands ring twice because he was extra picky. All three times I loved the ring and thought he should keep them. He loved the last one! It's great quality and the exchanges are quick and easy!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Crystal S

My ring arrived just as it was described. I had the ring engraved and it came out very well! You cannot beat the price or quality!! I would highly recommend JVL Jewelry to anyone!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Kristin G

Got a tungsten band for my husband for free from JVL with engraving for an additional fee and we love it! I've recommended them to many of my friends getting married as well!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Sarah Beth L

Just as described. The ring looks great and very happy with the product and service!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Licet G

The ring was exactly as it was described and looked on the website. My now husband loves his ring. It has a very smooth feel and has a distinct look.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Mina H

We loved the ring style they offer and even purchased 2 rings for the price they sold them at! I would definitely recommend JVL

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Amber C

We both loved the ring he chose from JVL. It looks great, fits great, and he loves it. We received great customer service as well.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Jacklyn M

My fiancé loves it and can't wait to wear all the time. Very pleased!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Summer W

The ring is beautiful! And it came in so quickly! One of the only things i didn't have to stress about before our big day!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Lindsey D

The ring is super heavy and seems to be a good a quality. Came in quick as well. Over all we suggest to ordering a ring here.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Sonya B

I ordered a ring for my fiance who has never wore a ring and was hesitant about finding something that would work with his career. He was surprised at how comfortable the ring was and how nice it looked. I am very satisfied with the ring and JVL.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Manuel C

We loved our rings and their lifetime guarantee gives us peace of mind. They have so many other products that can be personalized as well! Worth checking out!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Megan N

Absolutely love the ring!! And it fits perfect. Fiancé is very happy!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Tristen B

Great rings! The quality is amazing in their rings. Their customer service is great and their shipping is super fast. My fiancé loves his wedding band! Recommending this company to all of my friends!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Bailee J

Great product, great service. Would definitely recommend

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Shannon C

The ring was very nice. I liked that it was engraved but the font was very small. The ring was also pretty light and I'm worried how it will hold up over time. The ordering process was really easy and shopping was quick

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 B T

Good product. Great service. Especially for exchanges. Shipping is a little steep, but they gotta make their money somewhere when they are giving out the 'free' ring certificates.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Tracie G

Great ring! He absolutely loves it!!!