Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Engagement Rings, Engraving, Ring Insurance, Wedding Rings

1761 California Ave Suite# 103, Corona, CA (800) 414-4504

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Mary C

We had a great experience with JVL!! The ring is beautiful & great quality & the service was wonderful! Easy & quick!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Tanya G

I won these wedding rings from a bridal expo, and I'm so happy I did! My rings are beautiful and the engraving is a unique and wonderful extra added feature. With all the money people spend on weddings it was a blessing to win these rings and not have to worry about paying for... Read More wedding bands. Thank you JVL for making that possible. Your products are of great quality, and durable. My husband and I absolutely love our wedding bands, thank you so very much!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Celinda P

I ordered 2 bands and they arrived so quickly. I loved the work they did and their communication after. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Surge V

My wife purchased my wedding ring from JVL and I loved it. After doing some research I looked over JVL site and found another ring I liked. I ordered that and I was just as impressed with the first ring my wife got. It fit perfect and it is not super heavy. I would recommend JVL... Read More for sure.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Catherine O

Got 2 free rings. Just paid for shipping. They are so comfortable! Would definitely buy from them again.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Sandy T

We ordered the Everlasting bands for both of us and had them engraved. The rings are beautiful. Easy process, quick processing, and the engraving looks terrific.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Stacy H

We both got the Roman band rings. We won a bridal show registry and went to cooking class and mailed in our certificate for the rings for just cost of shipping. Was pleasantly surprised and can't wait for both of us to wear them! Good quality, light weight, and looks great... Read More on.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Haley M

We ordered the "Enchantment" for Him for my fiance's wedding band. Great price, arrived very quickly in safe packaging, and looks/feels to be great quality! He tried it on, and it fits perfectly and looks very sharp!! We do not get married until the end of June so he has not... Read More worn it, so this review is for my experience thus far! I will update after a month or two of wear! However, I expect the ring will meet or exceed our expectations!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Brittany T

We ordered our titanium his and hers wedding bands from here. They are beautiful, light, and great quality. They came really fast too.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Berenice S

Ordered the solid black tungsten bands and loved them (I love wearing black). They are comfortable and very durable. I work as a server and my husband is a cook and also works in construction. His has a scratch here and there but is not noticeable. Overall, great quality.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 k d

Ordered my fiances wedding band from here and it came it super fast and looks awesome!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Lauren H

Replaced my husband's list ring quickly. We only had to pay for shipping and the engraving we wanted on the ring!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Jill V

I was a little skeptical at first-- the deal we got through The Knot sounded too good to be true, so I bought my husband's wedding ring on a Visa gift card to be safe. It turned out there was nothing to worry about. He got a tungsten ring that was true to size, looks nice,... Read More doesn't show any wear (after 1 month), and he says it's quite comfortable. Shipping didn't take long at all (2 weeks maybe, from the date of purchase, and I had it engraved). So I would recommend JVL to a friend.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Paige S

Very fast service and easy to use website! I love the ring I ordered for my soon-to-be husband. I especially loved that I could engrave a message on the inside.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Amber M

Great service, great product, great prices

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Nicole M

The ring size was wrong and they wouldn't fix it and said that we had needed to use a certain measuring tool (not the standard one that most places use and was used at a keeler that we went to) yet mine fit fine, my husbands didn't.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Sheila R

We got the groom's ring and love it! He says it's comfortable and durable!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Annette R

I had to return my ring as I ordered the wrong size for myself. The whole process from the original order to the return order was easy and quick. We won't wear our rings until our wedding in September but we are both looking forward to it.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Samantha D

I loved our titanium matching bands. They came in a week after ordering them and I have no complaints.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kevin M

I was skeptical at first, but when the ring came in it looked great and fit perfectly.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 T K

Our rings came in within a week. My husband is in new construct plumbing. We have had our rings for 2 mos now. He scraped it one day and thought he had messed it up. Turns out it buffed right out.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Samantha B

The ring is comfortable, fits perfectly, and looks nice. They are very reliable and always send updates and specials.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Chrissy S

Amazing

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Cassy R

My husband and I have 4 rings from this company. All of them are still in excellent condition after 6 years of daily wear. Ordering and shipping were both great, and timely. I like the email offers they send out--especially around holidays

Reviewed on 5/24/2017

I ordered a JVL wedding ring for myself to wear while traveling so I wouldn't risk having my nice (expensive) wedding ring stolen. The ring is comfortable, fits perfectly, and looks nice. I think it's a great option!