KATHERINE'S BRIDAL BOUTIQUE

ALEXANDRIA, VA

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion

3104 DUKE ST, ALEXANDRIA, VA

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Chelsea L

Great shop, I felt like there were a lot of options. I found a dressed I loved but it was a little more than I wanted to spend. Otherwise, great shop, definitely worth the trip.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Meghan G

This place was great! They found the perfect dress for me after I gave them a small description of what I wanted. they were great through the alteration process as well. I highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Kelsey A

Bought my wedding dress from here. They were amazing and helped me find my dream dress! Would definitely recommend them!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015

Kathleen was the perfect assist to me finding my beautiful wedding gown and fabulous accessories!! I went to several bridal shops in the area, but their customer service could not compare! She was completely dedicated to me and only me during all of my visits! This type of... Read More commitment is rare and I am more than satisfied with my experiences here. I would recommend this bridal boutique over any other in Alexandria, hands down!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

Hi I'm Jamie George I just got married memorial day weekend to the love of my life and I bought my fabulous dress from Katherine she was the best she made my dreams come true from my dress to my hair piece she was very kind and patient with her and her whole team is amazing if... Read More your in the area shopping for a dress she's it she's got what you need I promise. Ps love it so much I wanna wear it again thanks so much love you Jamie George xoxo

Loved Katherine's Bridal

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Mary M

Katherine's Bridal was the first bridal salon I went to. I tried on 5 dresses and the 5th one was the one! It was very easy and everyone there was extremely helpful. My dress didn't come in until 2 and 1/2 weeks before the wedding (I had a 6 month engagement), but they did the... Read More alterations so quickly and everything was perfect! Definitely would recommend this bridal boutique.