Is this your business? claim it now

Kokies Echo Valley

(5)

Evansville, IN

Kokies Echo Valley

11917 Old Highway 66, Evansville, IN

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Lindsey O

Mike and Karen are amazing!! They go above and beyond to make sure your day is what you expect it to be! The food in phenomenal and it's situated away from the road on a beautiful piece of property! We had 400 people and it fit everyone wonderfully!

very wonderful day with Kokies

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Laura R

The staff was wonderful, caring, and had just as much fun as we did! Great price, best in town! The chicken dinner was great and Mike the owner is the nicest person! He cares and will do anything you ask! Got to decorate early and didn't have to clean up that night or be out by a certain time! My wedding was outside, the prettiest place to have it out doors! Awesome and had a great day!!!

A hidden treasure!

Reviewed on 11/30/2012 Michelle L

Kokies was a great find for us! It fit in our budget perfectly!! Mike and Karen are awesome to work with and made my day perfect!!

Over and Beyond Expectations

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Breana R

Kokies Echo Valley's venue, staff, and food are simply outstanding. The place itself has been rennovated and has a very elegant look. The staff and owner are incredibly helpful by offering decorating tips, moving things around, allowing you to decorate THREE days before the wedding (not the day before or day of), and will go out of their way to see that things are the way you want. Even one of the cooks helped me with my dress and getting into my arrival car during the ceremony, a gesture that meant so much to me. I highly suggest this venue and food service! You can't beat the price or service!

Awesome Reception Hall

Reviewed on 8/22/2011 Tamara E

Kokies Echo Valley is an awesome place especially for a large reception. We had seating for over 400 and it worked great! Kokies food is amazing and everyone in attendance loved it :) They let us in on Wednesday before a Saturday event to set up which was a huge help!

Send Email