Is this your business? claim it now

Larry's Limousine Service

serving Champaign & Vermilion Counties

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

604 Northgate Dr, Saint Joseph, IL serving Champaign & Vermilion Counties (217) 202-6550

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Nicole S

It was wonderful to work with Larry and his staff. I had the poor driver driving all over to get us places by a certain time and he was always on time ( I was late!) and then he had to do quite a bit of sitting during the ceremony. Larry was very accommodating and our bridal... Read More party highly enjoyed the ride.

fun

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Danielle A

loved having our limo service, fun driver, loved having whatever we wanted in the limo (no smoking which was fine, we don't smoke). He took us anywhere we wanted to go without question = great job. Love the party bus!

Great Driver - Not So Friendly Larry!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Jacqueline H

My only complaint about Larry's Limo is the owner himself. He was at one of our stops for photos on our wedding day. We still had an hour and a half left on our time (and were on schedule) and I overheard him lecturing his driver about overtime rates and basically how to... Read More charge us more. I felt this was not what I needed to be hearing on my wedding day. Our driver was AMAZING and very king. We stayed on time and didn't have to pay any overages, but knowing that he was there and ready to "stick it to us" didn't leave us any warm fuzzy feelings about his company.

Our wedding ride

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Rachel V

I am so thankful for Larry and Tom. They helped me with my scheduling for the day and made everything so easy. I had to make several last minute changes and it was never a problem. We reserved the Escalade, Tom arrived plenty early to our ceremony and it was such a relief to get... Read More in a cool car after no AC all day. He helped us load everything and everyone and showed us where everything was. We drove 20 minutes to our reception. Tom waited through dinner to take my husband and I home to Urbana, where he helped us unload gifts. I could not be more thankful for all the help and great service. I would recommend to anyone for any occasion!

Rating for Larry's Limousine Service