Mackworth Photography

Photo, Social Media Sharing

Cleveland, OH

Great Photos

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Elizabeth B

Not only were our photos amazing but Meteja was very helpful in guiding us through some parts of the wedding day where we got caught up in what was happening and forgot what to do.

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Stacey S

We had a wonderful experience! Mateja captured every moment of our wedding day and was so easy to work with. She offered suggestions when needed and was willing to take any pictures we wanted. Her prices are very reasonable and the pictures were beautiful! Thank you, Mateja!

Amazing Quality

Reviewed on 11/30/2011 Candace S

Mateja was very professional and open to try anything that would make me, the bride, happy while getting a nice variety of poses. Mateja was extremely flexible the day of my event going along wih picture enue changes at the last minute and time changes of events at the... Read More reception. She is vey timely with her delivery of the photos and her picture books are amazing. The quality was well beyond what I would have expected paying only around $600. I will definitely recommend her to my friends and family in the future.

Great Job

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Janette S

Very relaxed, great ideas & wonderful product. Catered to very request, Bride was in charge. Didnt let others add in to take control. Wish I could have more reasons for her to take pictures for us :)

Great Experience

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Julia T

Mateja was very laid back and easy to work with. She was on time and offered a very reasonable price. She is very talented and suggested great poses. Overall a great experience!