Experience You Can Trust

Artistically blending traditional portraiture and unique photojournalism. Attention to detail, commitment to quality, along with a creative flair is how we elegantly record your wedding.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2018

1400 East 30th St. Ste 206, Cleveland, OH Serving Worldwide (440) 260-7660
WEBSITE TWITTER INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Megan D

We used Michaelangelo's Photography for our wedding on 9/17/16 and have nothing but amazing things to say! Every single detail of our wedding was captured and we love all of our pictures! Cheryl was awesome on the day of the wedding and kept the whole day on schedule and running... Read More smoothly - which was extremely helpful! Cheryl had so many unique places in downtown Cleveland to take our pictures and it was a huge relief not having to scope out places before the wedding. We also used Cheryl for engagement pictures and I used her for a boudoir photo shoot. The cost is fair for the quality and quantity of pictures that you receive. I found it very easy to communicate with Cheryl leading up to the wedding and after. We received our pictures within a couple weeks of our wedding, but prior to that she sent us a few proofs so we could start printing up our thank you cards. We had nothing but great experiences and would highly recommend Michaelangelo's Photography!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Lauren P

Michaelangelo's Photography is simply the BEST. Cheryl has photographed me and my family since I was 5yrs old, so we knew that she had to photograph our wedding also! Cheryl and her team recently photographed my wedding in March. The photos were absolutely incredible, their... Read More service and quality of work are unbeatable. Cheryl met with us to plan out the day ahead of time to be sure we were fully coordinated. She offered plenty of suggestions for locations and flow of events for the day, because I certainly needed some guidance! We got married at the Old Courthouse downtown Cleveland and the lighting that they provided and the "loop" through the courthouse of ideal locations for photos made all the difference. The venue can be dark, but their lighting and techniques made the photos absolutely beautiful. Cheryl was wonderful at organizing large groups of family and bridal party- she always made sure everyone was fully visible and in good position for photos. The whole team was professional and great to work with. I love the way they captured special moments from our day, not missing a single detail! It will be challenging to choose our favorites to hang in our home! We have received so many compliments as well!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Katie A

We love them!! We have used them for every event or family pictures for the past 30 years. When we needed a photographer for our wedding it was a no brainer. Going through the pictures we got made me smile all day knowing every moment that day was captured. I higher recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Fares Z

We are very glad we had Michael Angelo for our engagement and wedding pictures. They did an awesome work in finding locations to take shots, high quality of pictures and shots from different angels. Brian Kolin, our photographer, was very professional and took care of all... Read More details in a great way. We definitely recommend Michael Angelo photography to any couples who are planning their wedding. Mariam & Fares Zaboura

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Molly L

Cheryl and Ed were so amazing to work with for our wedding . Our pictures turned out perfect and we are so glad that we chose michaelangelos for our photographer. They were with us all day and pictures came back to us within a month . A little pricey, but we are happy we spent... Read More the extra money on a good photographer. Will recommend to everyone we know getting married !

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Amy F

Cheryl and Ed were amazing to work with and I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos! Before our wedding day, Cheryl made sure to get the itinerary down covering all bases, including backup plans. Her and Ed came early for our morning photos and facilitated the day better... Read More than I could have asked for. Cheryl and Ed worked great with our families and all the children to quickly get photos in an organized fashion while providing direction where and how to stand, etc. They paid attention to time we spent at all locations and made sure to get all the photos I wanted. The photos are all beautiful and I love my wedding album! I can't wait to use them again for my pregnancy photos and hopefully more events in the future. I would highly recommend Michaelangelo's Photography to anyone and I have to all my friends!! :)

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Leslie C

I love love love my pictures! Cheryl has an excellent eye for capturing the right moment. She and Ed were great to work with and if you want the best, she is your photographer! Thank you Cheryl for all of your hard work and beautiful pictures!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Anne S

Cheryl and Ed of Michaelangelo's were the perfect choice for our daughter's wedding. They spent plenty of time with the bride and groom beforehand in order to create beautiful photos that suited the couple and their personalities. Cheryl and Ed worked unobtrusively around the... Read More guests and wedding party to capture hundreds of wonderful memories. We love their artistic style and their passion for meaningful, quality photographs. I highly recommend them for any event or situation.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Michelle G

Cheryl and her team were a pleasure to work with throughout our wedding planning and wedding day. She did a beautiful job capturing the emotions of the day. She did not miss a detail! I find myself looking at the pictures often and being able to relive that moment. I also... Read More had a bridal party of 20 people. She handled a large group with ease and was creative in her shots. Having a detailed and professional photographer for your wedding day is important and I very pleased that Michaelangelo’s went above my expectations.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Lynsay G

Michaelangelo's Photography was amazing to work with! Cheryl and Ed took our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. They captured every special moment of our special day and now I have so many beautiful pictures to look back on! They are the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Erin M

We absolutely adore Cheryl's work! She captured the very essence of our love and our special day with every photograph. She is so easy going and a joy to work with. Not only has she photographed our wedding day, but she also shot our maternity photos, which we will forever... Read More cherish. I can't wait to have more sessions with her in the future as my daughter and family grow.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Jane K

Absolutely amazing to work with!!! In addition to taking outstanding photos, they help keep you on schedule throughout the day. Cheryl takes the time to make sure every single thing is perfect in each photo. They went above and beyond to make sure my day was exactly how I... Read More pictured it and wanted it to be! I highly recommend them for any event you need photographed!!!! They are the nicest people and the easiest to work with!!!!! Thank you Michaelanglo's Photography!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Shauna G

Cheryl and her team where WONDERFUL to work with. Cheryl is so personable, professional and fun. She made the process smooth and easy for us. Her photos truly captured the love of our wedding day. One of my friends (who has been in many weddings) actually commented on how... Read More amazing our pictures turned out and how they were the best, most unique wedding photos she has seen. We had a large bridal party so I was worried about getting everyone on the same page quickly to take photos between the ceremony and reception, but Cheryl and her husband kept everyone on track and we were able to stop at multiple places in only a limited amount of time. It unfortunately rained, but Cheryl was prepared with a umbrella and all. I would recommend this business to anyone looking for beautiful wedding photos and fun photographers!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kristen P

Their photos look great and I'm sure they're great but if you aren't in the realm of $3000 they apparently don't email you back. I wasn't greeted very nicely and when reminded of our email conversation and asked my budget I got the reply "that's probably why I didn't email you... Read More back" Wow, a simple reply of we are not within your budget, sorry would have been courteous. Thanks but no thanks

2017-08-18T10:18:39 Response from the vendor

I was surprised to see the negative comment you left, as it is one of the very few I have received in over 25 years of business. I take pride in not only my work, but also the relationships I have been able to build... Read Less Read More

Extremely Pleased!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Jennifer

I'm particular about good photography so it was really important to me to pick great photographers for my wedding day. I was very happy with Michaelangelo's! I had numerous family members and friends comment on what wonderful work was done and what gorgeous photos were captured... Read More of our special day. The pictures really tell a story and capture the emotion we felt that day. I am very impressed with the work that was done.

Amazing photos

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Lisa m

I have nothing but good things to say. My wedding photos turned out amazing. I couldn't of asked for better photos. Cheryl was awesome to work with. The day went smoothly with taking the pictures. During the wedding I didn't even notice that they were there. Everyone that has... Read More seen my pictures have love them. I got the pictures on a cd and she did very cute covers on them. Very professional. Thanks to Michaelangelos I will have beautiful photos to share and cherish.

Michaelangelos photography

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Connie M

They were wonderful and made our wedding day extra special. Our pictures are amazing!

Awesome photographers

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Monika Z

I went with a package that included 2 photographers and an engagement session. I would describe their work as more of a photo-journalist style. The pictures look amazing! They were a little pricy but you are paying for quality and it was worth every penny.

So happy with our photos!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 tina r

Cheryl and Ed photographed our wedding and engagement pictures this past spring and there is not enough to say to express how happy we are! I have yet to order any prints because I am having such a hard time choosing between all of the amazing shots! We have received endless... Read More compliments! Cheryl recommended doing the "first look" shots and it was THE BEST decision we could have made for our day! It was so comforting as a bride to know I could trust my photographers to make the right decisions on such a hectic day! HIGHLY recommend to all for beautiful, quality, wedding photos! Jason and Tina

AMAZING Photos!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Diana F

Ed and Cheryl not onlydid our wedding photosbut our engagement pictures as well. They were extremely helpful with helping uswith poses and making sure that all of our photos looked beautiful. On our wedding day they were there from the time we got ready in the morning to late... Read More in the evening during the recption. Our photos came out great and we are so happy that we chose Michaelangelo's Photography!! Thank you Cheryl and Ed!! Diana and Jim Fleming

Cheryl & Ed

Reviewed on 8/25/2012 Kelly F

Michaelangelo's photographers AND videographers were amazing. We haven't even received the photos or videos but they were fun and organized and took us to the perfect locations that we explained. AMAZING company!

Beautiful Pictures!

Reviewed on 1/14/2012 Claire C

Love the pictures!

Beautiful Photos, Great Service

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Brittany R

Photography team was very professional and easy to work with. They were able to provide a lot of location suggestions to obtain the type of photos we wanted; they walked us through the day and how the photograpy would fit in which helped us out with the scheduling and timing of... Read More events. They arrived on time and set up a lot of creative shots - they had so many ideas for angles and poses. They were always around capturing every moment, but never in the way. They were willing and flexible to accomodate what we wanted and needed - we had some guests that had to leave early, and they both came right over to get some photos of us with them before they had to go. They went above and beyond to get specific shots we asked for. We really enjoyed the photos they posted online (part of our package) - we were able to email the link to family members so they could view our photos from all over the country. We received our photos on disc within a few weeks, and were pleased with the amount of photos, the variety, the creativity, and they really captured the entire day - we were able to see so many faces, emotions, people, actions that we missed because our day was so busy. Highly recommend!

Best Decision Ever!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Lillian A

Our wedding day is a day we will always remember with great details thanks to Michaelangelo's Photography. Jeanette & Caleb were fantastic! They both have a way of complimenting each other with their own photographic styles. I loved how they were able to capture the right... Read More moments with out being noticed! Choosing Michaelangelo's Photography was the best wedding decision ever our wedding pictures are amazing!

FANTASTIC!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Linda W

Ed and Cheryl from Michaelangelo's Photography are wonderful! They are easy and fun to work with and fantastic photographers! They took beautiful before the wedding pictures. They positioned themselves perfectly in the church to capture everything, but we did not even know they... Read More were there taking pictures - they were very unobtrusive. Cheryl had visited sites with my daughter before the wedding so they had pre-planned sites for pictures after the wedding and they are beautiful. At the reception they did not miss a thing from the posed cake cutting and first dance kind of pictures to pictures of the guests having a great time. They are so creative and have such a good eye. Cheryl came up with the idea of having life sized cutouts of the bride and groom in their wedding finery. That way everyone could have a fun picture with the bride and groom even if the bride and groom were busy. The cutouts were a huge hit and were so much fun. Ed and Cheryl do beautiful work! I would highly recommend them.