MyDJ Entertainment

Serving Sarasota/ Bradenton & Surounding Areas

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Serving Sarasota/ Bradenton & Surounding Areas (941) 355-6935

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Kendall W

Dan and Megan were awesome! They responded to my emails quickly and were able to answer all of my questions promptly. I was able to meet Dan in person a week before my wedding to go over everything. He was able to get any song I wanted and had great suggestions for songs when I... Read More couldn't think of any. He did a great job with transitioning the music from cocktail hour to dinner and into dancing. We had so many people with a variety of ages out on the dance floor and everyone had a blast! Megan does an awesome job with the photobooth and has so many great props! The photo booth was a huge hit at my wedding and I'm so happy I am able to look back at these pictures and see how much fun everyone had. All my guests said Megan was super lively and helpful!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Jazmine W

My DJ Entertainment, run by Daniel and Megan, was a great business and group of people to work with. My husband and I wanted a wedding that was less of a dancing party and more of an intimate sentimental day with our family and friends. We were able to give a list of our... Read More favorite songs along with some songs in different languages to make more of a personal wedding playlist for our traveling theme. They not only honored that but even were able to capture the music we were looking for and added a few of their own songs that successfully fit the atmosphere we were wanting. This DJ is affordable and great to work with. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Christine D

MyDJ Entertainment was booked for our wedding reception. Dan was excellent. He really understood what type of music we wanted and played everything that we had asked. He was fun and professional and we really enjoyed working with him and his wife. I would highly recommend... Read More using them for any event!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Nancy R

Yao was sooooooo great! Our guests kept telling us all night. We wanted him to stay and party with us! Megan was so easy to deal with. Made things stress free when it came to music!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Caitlin G

Daniel and Megan were wonderful! Megan was always quick to respond to any email I sent and was great to work with. We decided the week of the wedding that we wanted to add an extra half hour of music and they had no problems with it and made it happen! Daniel was a great DJ.... Read More They were the cheapest that I found and were well worth the money.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Nicole G

As the maid of honor for a wedding, you usually have a lot on your mind leading up to the wedding. The last thing you need is a vendor that doesn't respond to your requests and questions! Well let me just tell you Megan is incredible with her response time!!! In fact she was... Read More faster and more thorough than all the other vendors combined. She was able to work with me on last minute adjustments and didn't leave out a single detail. One the day of the wedding DJ Dan executed our plan flawlessly! I was too busy keeping everything else together to even say a word to him until about half way through the reception. So I just had to put my faith in him. He did not let me down! The ceremony went on without a hitch or a pause. Seemlessly flowing from one song to the next with exact timing as requested. Thank goodness for both of you! My DJ entertainment was the best Vendor I interviewed, delivering everything they promised and more. You truly are spectacular. See you at our next event!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Jessica T

Dan and Megan are a top notch team. The response time to questions and concerns is unbeatable! Dan was able to change direction at the drop of a hat when timeline issues arose and kept the crowd oblivious to the errors happening around them. Seriously amazing! Do not think twice... Read More about hiring this incredible company!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Marla S

Omg, I don't know where to start! My experience with Megan and Dan was more than great! They always worked with around my schedule to work out things for my wedding. Dan and Megan provided a photo booth, up lighting and of course the music. Everything was seamless and smooth... Read More between ceremony, cocktail and dinner and reception. Megan went over and beyond during the wedding and making sure my bridal party and my husband and I make our grand entrances on time and perfectly. my coordinator went missing throughout the night lol (can be stressful) but with Megan and Dan, they made me feel stress free. The dance floor was packed and the photo booth was a hit! It's been 2 months since my wedding and I'm still getting calls and compliments. Out of all my vendors I thing my DJ Entertainment was my favorite. Besides Megan and Dan being very professional they are also very great people! Great personalities, personable and understanding. It was also great working with a company that was a husband and wife duo! They get it, and get what it means to have a great wedding besides the fact of working in the industry. I highly highly recommend My DJ Entertainment!

2016-08-20T09:21:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Marla for the incredible review! We are so happy we were able to provide a memorable experience on your special day! Congratulations to the beautiful newlyweds!!