MyDJ Entertainment

Serving Sarasota/ Bradenton & Surounding Areas

Setting The Mood For Your Memories!

If you are looking to hire a professional DJ service that provides premium sound quality and a personalized playlist for your special event MyDJ Entertianment is the music specialist for you! We will add a unique touch to your upcoming wedding at an affordable rate... guaranteed! We will work closely with you to create an unforgettable, unique experience that will have your guests talking for years to come. MyDJ Entertainment offers an array of services to cover all of your event needs including DJ, Lighting, Photo Booth and Photography packages to suit any budget!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Serving Sarasota/ Bradenton & Surounding Areas (941) 355-6935

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Caitlin G

Daniel and Megan were wonderful! Megan was always quick to respond to any email I sent and was great to work with. We decided the week of the wedding that we wanted to add an extra half hour of music and they had no problems with it and made it happen! Daniel was a great DJ.... Read More They were the cheapest that I found and were well worth the money.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Nicole G

As the maid of honor for a wedding, you usually have a lot on your mind leading up to the wedding. The last thing you need is a vendor that doesn't respond to your requests and questions! Well let me just tell you Megan is incredible with her response time!!! In fact she was... Read More faster and more thorough than all the other vendors combined. She was able to work with me on last minute adjustments and didn't leave out a single detail. One the day of the wedding DJ Dan executed our plan flawlessly! I was too busy keeping everything else together to even say a word to him until about half way through the reception. So I just had to put my faith in him. He did not let me down! The ceremony went on without a hitch or a pause. Seemlessly flowing from one song to the next with exact timing as requested. Thank goodness for both of you! My DJ entertainment was the best Vendor I interviewed, delivering everything they promised and more. You truly are spectacular. See you at our next event!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Jessica T

Dan and Megan are a top notch team. The response time to questions and concerns is unbeatable! Dan was able to change direction at the drop of a hat when timeline issues arose and kept the crowd oblivious to the errors happening around them. Seriously amazing! Do not think twice... Read More about hiring this incredible company!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Marla S

Omg, I don't know where to start! My experience with Megan and Dan was more than great! They always worked with around my schedule to work out things for my wedding. Dan and Megan provided a photo booth, up lighting and of course the music. Everything was seamless and smooth... Read More between ceremony, cocktail and dinner and reception. Megan went over and beyond during the wedding and making sure my bridal party and my husband and I make our grand entrances on time and perfectly. my coordinator went missing throughout the night lol (can be stressful) but with Megan and Dan, they made me feel stress free. The dance floor was packed and the photo booth was a hit! It's been 2 months since my wedding and I'm still getting calls and compliments. Out of all my vendors I thing my DJ Entertainment was my favorite. Besides Megan and Dan being very professional they are also very great people! Great personalities, personable and understanding. It was also great working with a company that was a husband and wife duo! They get it, and get what it means to have a great wedding besides the fact of working in the industry. I highly highly recommend My DJ Entertainment!

2016-08-20T09:21:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Marla for the incredible review! We are so happy we were able to provide a memorable experience on your special day! Congratulations to the beautiful newlyweds!!