Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Fashion

141 S. Wellwood Avenue, Lindenhurst, NY (631) 226-1919

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Danielle R

I chose to go to Renate's after dealing with them a few times in the past. I had visited a few other bridal salons before settling on my dress. I was very impressed by how organized and clean Renate's was. They had a good selection of dresses, especially non lace ones since I... Read More did not want lace at all. Donna was extremely patient and helpful, even staying open for me on a Sunday so I could run in after a different appointment at a different salon to show my maid of honors the dress that I was eventually going to end up buying. That kind of customer service is not found in many other places. My alterations were done perfectly, and when my mom and I decided we did not like the buttons they used for the bustle they were able to cover the buttons with material from my dress to camouflage them.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Patricia E

I am AMAZED at this place! I went in on a whim since one of the designers I was looking at was sold here. They were so accommodating with appointment times (Made one 2 hours before going) and were friendly and welcoming when speaking with me on the phone about the designer I was... Read More asking about. I came in expecting to just try on some dresses and ended up saying yes to the dress!!!!! They were so helpful, knowledgeable, and made me feel comfortable in my decision. They were not pushy at all (as I've heard can happen at other places). Isn't this what everyone wants in a bridal shop?! Thank you Renate's for helping me to find the wedding dress of my dreams!!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Travis M

I am a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding July 2017 and a bride getting married August 2018. We ordered our bridesmaids dresses January 2017 and we're told they would arrive middle of May- they did not come in until the first week in June, leaving us 4 weeks to get our dresses... Read More altered. On top of that, every person had a significant amount of alterations that needed to be done because the dresses were ordered too big! I was charged extra for getting a bigger size because of my chest and the woman I bring all of my dresses has to take it in on the sides and said that they shouldn't have ordered it that big! My sister is tall and they told her that they needed extra length and paid for it and now has to get almost 4 inches taken off! Almost every girl in the bridal party has to get unnecessary alterations to their dress! This process has been a headache for my cousin and her bridal party and as a bride still looking for bridesmaid dresses I can confidently say I will NOT be using this establishment or referring them to anyone! Poor business and customer service.

2017-07-19T19:27:13 Response from the vendor

Hi Maria, As the owner of this establishment, I would just like to let you know that I have dedicated many years to serving this community and hundreds of customers through the 30 plus years we have been in business. With that being said, I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Karen S

Shopping for my dress at Renate's was such a pleasant experience! The ladies there were so knowledgeable, and were very helpful with the shopping and with the fittings. My dress was beautiful and they really took care in helping to make it look so amazing. My husband also... Read More ordered his tuxes from Renate's and his mother found her dress there as well. It became a family affair! Thank you to Renate's for making the whole process so easy and stress-free!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Kristina d

I want to start off by saying that I'm not a die hard shopper, I shop mainly for items I know I need and usually by clothes that I would get a lot of use of for the prices they have. That being said, MELISSA WAS AMAZING when it came to shopping for dresses. I showed her pictures... Read More of dresses that I loved, asked me my round about budget, and she picked out a dress for me to try on, while letting myself and the other girls I had brought with me pick out dresses for me to try. Seven dresses later, I finally tried the dress that Melissa picked and it ended up being THE ONE! She was patient, professional, kind, and the price of the dress didn't make me faint! Altering the dress was just as pleasant of an experience! Lela was amazing and helped make the dress fit like a glove! Every member of the staff was so polite and sweet whenever I came to try the dress on! I felt beautiful wearing my dress and have Renate's to thank!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Laura W

I was absolutely in love with my dress from Renate’s. The process of choosing my dress was pleasant and easy; Melissa was a huge help and couldn’t be any friendlier or any more patient. The cost was affordable and the alterations were perfect. I also got my bridesmaid dresses... Read More from Renate’s and all of my girls were thrilled. They looked absolutely beautiful!

The best kept secrect!

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Talon R

My Family has been coming here for the past 10 year for their wedding dresses. The service provided is amazing. I have been to other boutiques that are pushy and rude. The lovely ladies are understanding, thoughtful, and friendly. And have gone above and beyond. They also have... Read More such a huge selection. Donna really knows what she is doing. I felt like she was the aunt I never knew I had.

My Fairy Godmother!!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Christina G

Every Bride needs a Fairy Godmother and The owner Donna was mine. From day one we just clicked. I came into Renate's on a whim & left as family. Everyone went above and beyond to make my wedding dress experience one in a million. I will never be able to express my thanks to... Read More Renate's for all they did for me!! from the late nights laughing & sharing wedding plans.. to the comforting hugs as i cried because something on my dress was uncomfortable ( which was beyond perfect the day of the wedding ). Even when Donna was sick and couldn't make it to my fitting one night she called me to say she could see me on the store cameras and that I looked beautiful ). I hold every moment of my dress experience deep in my heart and only hope every bride makes/gets the chance to experience all I did. So thank you thank you thank you & trust me when I say you will be beyond happy with choosing Renate's!!!!

Slow service, but stunning dress!

Reviewed on 1/02/2013 Jessica D

I didn’t have much time to spare searching leisurely for a wedding dress, as I had a fairly short engagement. After a not-so-great trip to David’s Bridal, I decided to stop into Renate’s because they were so close to my house. It was only my second time trying on dresses, and... Read More that was all it took. I found the absolute most perfect dress, even though it was nothing at all what I had envisioned. They also provided me with a stunning veil, and even had it cleaned and fixed up for me since it was the floor sample at no extra cost. The service was a tad slow at times, but the staff was friendly and willing to spend a lot of time with me, especially in alterations, to ensure I was happy with everything. I wish they had been a more up-front about alteration costs, but the dress did fit like a glove and the bustle, though a project to string up, looked beautiful. I was so, so happy with my dress and I have Renate’s to thank for putting me in it!

They helped me find "the dress"

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 tara h

I first came to this boutique alone simply wanting to try on different styles of dresses and Donna helped me find what was perfect for me. My mother and bridesmaids also got their dresses here. Everyone was very helpful and accomodating. The only issue I had was with the... Read More alterations. The day of my wedding the bustle was not done correctly and no one was able to get the dress to lift up properly which led to it dragging all over the floor all night. Good thing you only wear it once!

Good Job!

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Lorraine M

I loved woring with Donna at Renate's bridal shop, however, many times when myself and my bridesmaids were there, there seemed to be a lot of confusion. A few times, we were sitting around waiting for someone to help us. One other issue was the train on my dress and my... Read More bridesmaid's dresses. All of our dresses needs to be bustled, but were not done very well. They all kept unhooking throughout the night and my bridal attendant had to sew the train to the dress so it would stay.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 8/05/2011 Trisha R

The staff at Renate's were so nice. They were very accommodating and made my dress to be exactly what I wanted. I also got the Bridesmaid dress and mother of bride dress. I would recommend this place to everyone:)

used for bridesmaid dresses

Reviewed on 7/31/2011 LisaMarie A

used for my bridesmaids and was not happy with my dresses, they all were different from each other and didn't fit all correctly.

LOVE

Reviewed on 11/26/2010 jessica k

a great staff! helped me get my dress even though it wasn't one they carried. everything was perfect on my dress and the bridesmaids, flowergirl and both mama's dresses!

Review for Renate's Wedding Boutique

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jennifer J

It felt like family by the time I picked up my gown - very friendly!;It's a small shop.

Review for Renate's Wedding Boutique

Reviewed on 9/08/2007 Danielle C

The staff was attentive, sweet, and helped with everything. My gown fit perfectly and was gorgeous. My cape was beautiful and altered to fit me. My veil and tiara went amazingly with my dress. Everything came in on time and everything was perfect!!!