One-of-a-Kind Floral Design!

So, you’re getting married? Congratulations! Well, let’s start with a cup of coffee and then talk about what you would like for your big day. Whether your wedding is small and sublime or big and beautiful, you want everything to be absolutely right. Let us develop a theme that reflects you and your style. Delicate and dramatic; bewitching and bedazzling; fairytale and fabulous... From your bridal bouquet to your flower girl’s basket, from the church to your venue, we will create a magic with flowers that will enchant you and your guests beyond your imagination. And we promise to make it as stress free as possible too! The first appointment is a one-on-one meeting with Olga - over a cup of coffee - so you can describe your dreams and desires and then the creative process begins.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Fashion, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

356 Broadway in NYC and 310 Springfield Ave in Summit NJ, New York , NY New York & New Jersey (855) 439-5250

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Sidrah Q

From planning to our big day, Olga exceeded my expectations and delighted us with unforgettable flowers. She is extremely knowledgable, professional and a wonderful florist to work with. Our wedding was on the hottest (& humid) day this summer, Olga embraced all the challenges... Read More she faced with a smile and delivered on her promise. Our centerpieces were gorgeous and the flowers held up throughout our event. Her team arrived early and worked diligently to make sure all arrangements were put together perfectly with attention to detail. She is a true gem!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 kelly L

Flowers by SAHOLA were AMAZING. Olga went above and beyond my expectations and created the most beautiful wedding for us! She is incredible to work with. She responded to every single one of my questions along the way very quickly. The value was also huge!! She had great ideas... Read More on how I could save money without compromising any design quality. It truly was a fairytale wedding and I have to thank Olga and her team for that!

She will exceed even the pickiest persons expectations

Reviewed on 2/27/2015 Stacey B

Olga, was absolutely amazing!!! She made our wedding truly magical, we could not have asked for anything more. She went above and beyond and her attention to detail can not go without being noted. Her prices are fair, she delivers above and beyond and is a true professional.... Read More People are still talking about how beautiful our wedding flowers and centerpieces were. She is a must!!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Elena L

SAHOLA did a magnificent job for our wedding party! Olga and her capable assistants put together beautiful arrangements of the freshest, most lovely flowers and set them perfectly to enhance the natural beauty of our site. We will use SAHOLA again for future occasions! Bravo!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Darin N

Sahola Flower Arts was my last flower designer I visited after contacting around 9 florists in Manhattan and New Jersey. Olga design ,her artistic gift including quality/ price was beyond my expectations. My family and I , we were very happy with Olga's fantastic job.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Mary M

Olga was recommended to me by a very well known fashion designer who had a chance to work with her . Sahola Floral Arts is the best flower designer of New Jersey and Manhattan, her fee , quality work are the best. I will highly recommend Olga.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Nicole R

Olga ,the founder of Sahola Flower Art was exceptional in everything she did with me, her approach to floral art , color matching, arrangement including my outfit and the venue decoration . Olga ,my family and I we can thank you enough for your artistic work and your support... Read More during all my wedding preparations. Brides!! Sahola is the best flower designer and wedding planner of Manhattan NY

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Catherine A

Olga was great and understanding of a budget. She is not overpriced and will deliver a real flower value!!! Our flowers were a true art piece! The reception turned out stunning, and my bouquet was amazing! I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Tina S

SAHOLA Flowers did an incredible job with flowers and decorations! Olga exceeded all our expectations! I was impressed with the professional service, friendliness and the decor for my wedding! I would highly recommended SAHOLA flowers to any of my friends and family!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017

Olga thanks a lot to you and your team for the beautiful and artistic job you did for me and my guests Olga has been recommended to me by the venue owner when I talk to him about my challenge to find a good florist designer in the city . Sahola flower you are the best of... Read More Manhattan.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Estela B

Thanks to Olga and her team for the super design and decoration. I contacted Olga when I noticed that my wedding florist he was not able to fulfill what I asked him, furthermore the quality of the flower I saw in his studio was very all flowers and foliages are decaying. Olga... Read More was very professional and easy going . I have to say that Sahola flower is # the best designer of Manhattan.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017

Wedding date : 09/09/2017 Location: Manhathan.NY Olga ordered roses and flowers from Netherlands exclusively for my wedding. The quality and price are so reasonable in comparison with the other florists I talked to. Olga is more than flower designer , she is an authentic artist... Read More with flowers. I will hire Sahola for any event!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Sped s

Wedding date : 09/ 12/2017 Location: Manhathan, NY Honestly , my wife and I we struggled looking for the right florist ,It took a good of back and forth, until we found Olga . Olga was very attentive to my wife details s and her bride vision in term or arrangement design and... Read More color selection . Olga really she is an artist who paints with flowers. Absolutely PERFECT. Thank you Sahola team.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Helga N

Thank you Sahola for my beautiful flowers! You guys made the most gorgeous arrangements I have ever seen and I could not have been more impressed with the quality of your work. Everything was stunning! My wedding looked perfect thanks to Olga's attention to detail. I am... Read More thrilled!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 amine l

What can I say, WOW. Olga and her team did a wonderful job! She made everything look so beautiful. She was very patient with me, as I was changing my mind couple of times. She made everything very easy for me and assured me everything would look amazing, and it did! Flowers were... Read More all beautiful

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Eric E

We looked at a lot of florists but Olga seemed really to care about our budget and helped us pick the valuable combination to have extraordinary flowers at a right price! Flowers were so fresh and smell filled the whole room, as we used many garden roses... Magical night! We... Read More already recommended Olga to couple of our friends, and continue to do so....

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Amily T

The flowers were absolutely beautiful, from the swags for the pillars to the table arrangements to the lovely bouquets! Everyone loved them, and they simply stood out in our venue. We were absolutely delighted with SAHOLA services - and they handled last minute changes with... Read More ease.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017

Sahola Flowers is a local flower boutique in my area. I scheduled a consultation, and was very pleased. Olga is very professional and talented. She suggested something different for us and modern. I loved it. She responded to emails in a timely manner and truely seemed to care... Read More about my special day. Flowers were perfect on a wedding day. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017

Loved my flowers for my wedding! They smelled so nice and I got so many compliments on them! Olga and her team are fantastic and I couldn't have been happier to work with them for my big day. We even had custom flower pieces done and I was blown away by how beautiful they were!... Read More Would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to have the best flowers for your best day!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Ivan F

I used sahola services, I left very satisfied with her team. Everything was fast, professional and beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Ivan F

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Victory M

My experience with Saholany, was so easy going, even I'm not so good in flowers and stuff, Saholany's team created a style based on my personality.That really amazed me , because I was thinking it just flowers, but they brought me to a new level of understanding flowers. My... Read More wedding was like no other, decorations were speaking about us , end reflecting some side of our personality. I'm amazed

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Alisa G

Olga was great to work with – she took our vision and enhanced it through great recommendations and her amazing knowledge of flowers. She created the arrangements for both the ceremony and reception plus a photo area for us and our guests comprised of a life size ornate gold... Read More frame topped with flowers and set next to an antique chair (it had all the fun of a traditional photo booth but with a bit more charm and sophistication). She was able to create a holistic experience, tying together centerpieces of different portions from tall centerpieces overhanging with greenery to low centerpieces in rustic wood boxes and an amazing flower runner for the bridal table. It all fit together perfectly but varied in a way that added lots of interest. All of this was mixed with tons of mercury glass votives, lanterns and gold candlesticks for that extra touch of ambiance. We received tons of compliments of both the ceremony and reception and a big part of it was due to Olga’s execution!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Janna P

Olga was wonderful to work with. I was planning a New York wedding from LA and Olga was so accommodating and helpful. She gave me different choices so I could pick from styles I liked and we could recreate them special for our wedding day. Our chuppah looked like a gorgeous... Read More winter wonderland and my cake and bouquet were equally as beautiful. She really listened to what I wanted and used her expertise to bring it to the next level. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to work with someone so genuine and talented!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Julia S

Olga, thank you so much for our beautiful flowers. We received many complements!

Olga Sahraoui

Internationally recognized, Olga Sahraoui is a Master Florist combining both American and European floral design skills. Olga’s impeccable taste and ability to manifest the visually stunning bouquets as well as the discretion with which she treats her clients has created a unique and lasting trust which ranks SAHOLA Floral Art & Event Design at the top of the one of the best flower companies.