One-of-a-Kind Floral Design!

So, you’re getting married? Congratulations! Well, let’s start with a cup of coffee and then talk about what you would like for your big day. Whether your wedding is small and sublime or big and beautiful, you want everything to be absolutely right. Let us develop a theme that reflects you and your style. Delicate and dramatic; bewitching and bedazzling; fairytale and fabulous... From your bridal bouquet to your flower girl’s basket, from the church to your venue, we will create a magic with flowers that will enchant you and your guests beyond your imagination. And we promise to make it as stress free as possible too! The first appointment is a one-on-one meeting with Olga - over a cup of coffee - so you can describe your dreams and desires and then the creative process begins.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Fashion, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

356 Broadway in NYC and 310 Springfield Ave in Summit NJ, New York , NY New York & New Jersey (855) 439-5250

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Sidrah Q

From planning to our big day, Olga exceeded my expectations and delighted us with unforgettable flowers. She is extremely knowledgable, professional and a wonderful florist to work with. Our wedding was on the hottest (& humid) day this summer, Olga embraced all the challenges... Read More she faced with a smile and delivered on her promise. Our centerpieces were gorgeous and the flowers held up throughout our event. Her team arrived early and worked diligently to make sure all arrangements were put together perfectly with attention to detail. She is a true gem!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 kelly L

Flowers by SAHOLA were AMAZING. Olga went above and beyond my expectations and created the most beautiful wedding for us! She is incredible to work with. She responded to every single one of my questions along the way very quickly. The value was also huge!! She had great ideas... Read More on how I could save money without compromising any design quality. It truly was a fairytale wedding and I have to thank Olga and her team for that!

She will exceed even the pickiest persons expectations

Reviewed on 2/27/2015 Stacey B

Olga, was absolutely amazing!!! She made our wedding truly magical, we could not have asked for anything more. She went above and beyond and her attention to detail can not go without being noted. Her prices are fair, she delivers above and beyond and is a true professional.... Read More People are still talking about how beautiful our wedding flowers and centerpieces were. She is a must!!!!

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Joslyn g

Our wedding was the perfect event that every family hopes, dreams and plans for. Sahola group were the key to our successful weekend!! Their team is so experienced that they knew ever detail that was foreign to us. Besides being totally professional, they are so kind and fun,... Read More every step was made with confidence.

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Kate m

Sahola flowers was such a phenomenal piece of our wonderful day!! Olga did all of the flowers better than I could imagine myself!! All the team was so sweet and intentional and did a beautiful job with exactly what I wanted even when I wasn't so great at explaining it in words!!... Read More If I ever need flowers again, they are my first choice!!

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Nicholas M

My wedding was as perfect as I could have ever imagined! And Olga was a big part of it. I found SAHOLA from one of my bridesmaids who used them for her wedding. And let me tell you, she does not disappoint. She made the most beautiful bouquets and center pieces from a few... Read More pictures and just my "idea" of the wedding. And she was spot on! She such a joy to work with and so flexible. Highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Hannah b

They went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was what I asked for.

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Melanie M

Olga is an artist with flowers on her palette. The result of the mixture of beautiful flowers and her talents is stunning. When we walked into the ceremony and the reception area, the guests and we were in awe. She and her team are fantastic, amazing and any other wonderful word... Read More you can think of to throw in. She is so kind and considerate. She is a total professional with heart.

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Linda P

Sahola flowers did an amazing job with our floral arrangements. We were extremely happy, and so many of our guests commented on how beautiful everything looked. Olga was very conscious of our budget as well and did not make us feel uncomfortable and was able to deliver high... Read More quality arrangements.

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Tanya A

Olga was incredible. From our very first consultation, to the wedding day, she was nothing but professional and kind! She helped me come up with ideas and was incredibly accommodating of my last-minute changes. I feel like we got exactly what we paid for and then some! The... Read More flowers were fresh, they stayed together, and most importantly--were exactly as we had agreed on.

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Guadalupe F

I was so thankful to have found SAHOLA flowers for my August wedding. From my initial consult to wedding day, everything went smoothly. Olga listened to all of my requests and helped me stay within my budget. She checked in with me often and on wedding day my expectations were... Read More exceeded.

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Marvin S

Olga helped us bring our vision to life for our wedding recently and it was incredible! Our flowers looked incredible from bouquets to centerpieces She is very talented and has an eye for design,beautiful woman with an even more beautiful heart. Thank you for everything.

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Ismael S

These guys are honestly the best. They care about their clients and deliver what they promised. Olga went above and beyond on every detail while designing our wedding flowers. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Tara G

I am so happy that I found Sahola Flowers. It was three weeks before my wedding when I contacted them and they had no problem fulfilling my bridal request so short notice. Olga and her team were so sweet and made my idea of my bridal bouquet come to life!! I loved working with... Read More them and they helped make my big day so special!! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Ruby C

When I first started thinking about flowers for my wedding, I had planned to do minimal, but when I met with Olga and saw her work - wow - it became clear how important flowers are. With that said, our wedding flowers were STUNNING!! Everything from the bouquets to the... Read More boutonnieres - just perfect! So fresh and colorful - and they lived for DAYS after the wedding. If you need a florist, look no further - this team is just absolutely wonderful and so pleasant to work with!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Mary J

We contacted SAHOLA Flowers late in our wedding planning process and were thrilled to find out Olga was available. We planned the wedding long distance, and Olga made us feel immediately comfortable. She exceeded all of our expectations. The bridal bouquet and bridesmaid’s... Read More bouquets were absolutely gorgeous, and the colors were perfect. The venue looked beyond beautiful when she finished with the floral decorations. If you are considering SAHOLA as your wedding floral vender, do not hesitate!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Martha D

just celebrated my wedding two weeks ago and frankly speaking, finding the wright florist it's not easy as it seams. My girlfriend advice me to look on The Knot . I met several florists with a lot of good reviews but I was not really satisfied until I met Olga the founder of... Read More Sahola . Beside , her skills and refined art, Olga is a very authentic person who does her job from her heart, very meticulous in every detail from size to shape to color. Olga my friend thank you for the beautiful work you did in my wedding day. I strongly recommend Olga’s services.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Carolyn F

Olga and her assistants were flexibles , professionals and very kind .Our flowers were beautiful, and Olga was able to work within my limited budget. Honestly Olga took my fear away after all what I have heard about some florist issues . Olga thank you again !! Definitely I... Read More will recommend Olga to all my single girlfriends .

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jonathan M

I cannot say enough good things about Olga and her team. I went on an exhaustive search for florists, and as soon as I met Olga and talk to her for 5 minutes I knew this is my last florist. I had no doubt about her art mastery , Olga she is not a simple florist , Olga she is... Read More magician with flowers ,- thank you, Olga for making my wedding day unforgettable and making our wedding flowers more than we could have even expected !

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Michelle W

Olga and her team were amazing and she is really talented and helpful! The flowers exceeded expectation. I searched through 9 vendors - but Olga team not only kept us within budget but imported flowers from Netherlands and Kenya as it was not the season for the flowers I asked... Read More for. My wedding guests are still talking about Olga’s Art.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Emma A

worked with Sahola to plan my wedding. She proposed for me couple ideas according to my budget, also when I wanted to choose my dress ,Olga helped me to select the colors that better fit my make up. I highly recommend working with Olga team and know you'll love what she will... Read More create for your celebration

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 jean b

I don't think I have enough vocabulary to thank enough Olga and her team for the beautiful job . Olga , was the fifth Designer I talk to. Affordable fees and very high flowers quality imported from Netherlands exclusively for my wedding. I will hire Olga for any event.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Amber D

Olga ,I can't thank you enough for your wonderful job and your help on orchestring my wedding ceremony . Sahola FLoral Arts surprised me with her outstanding knowledge of colors matching ,all arrangements were stunning and look vibrating . Hire Sahola you won't regret !!! Olga... Read More is a real deal !!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Lauren V

I noticed Olga, last year in a an upscale Dutsh magazine for international flower designers. I decided to contact her for my wedding flowers. From our first meeting I knew that will be my flower designer, her fee , her quality product and her floral art exceeded my expectations... Read More . I highly recommend Saholany for any wedding and event.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Elena L

SAHOLA did a magnificent job for our wedding party! Olga and her capable assistants put together beautiful arrangements of the freshest, most lovely flowers and set them perfectly to enhance the natural beauty of our site. We will use SAHOLA again for future occasions! Bravo!

Olga Sahraoui

Internationally recognized, Olga Sahraoui is a Master Florist combining both American and European floral design skills. Olga’s impeccable taste and ability to manifest the visually stunning bouquets as well as the discretion with which she treats her clients has created a unique and lasting trust which ranks SAHOLA Floral Art & Event Design at the top of the one of the best flower companies.