One-of-a-Kind Floral Design!

So, you’re getting married? Congratulations! Well, let’s start with a cup of coffee and then talk about what you would like for your big day. Whether your wedding is small and sublime or big and beautiful, you want everything to be absolutely right. Let us develop a theme that reflects you and your style. Delicate and dramatic; bewitching and bedazzling; fairytale and fabulous... From your bridal bouquet to your flower girl’s basket, from the church to your venue, we will create a magic with flowers that will enchant you and your guests beyond your imagination. And we promise to make it as stress free as possible too! The first appointment is a one-on-one meeting with Olga - over a cup of coffee - so you can describe your dreams and desires and then the creative process begins.

Flower Crowns, Fashion, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

356 Broadway in NYC and 310 Springfield Ave in Summit NJ, New York , NY New York & New Jersey (855) 439-5250

She will exceed even the pickiest persons expectations

Reviewed on 2/27/2015 Stacey B

Olga, was absolutely amazing!!! She made our wedding truly magical, we could not have asked for anything more. She went above and beyond and her attention to detail can not go without being noted. Her prices are fair, she delivers above and beyond and is a true professional.... Read More People are still talking about how beautiful our wedding flowers and centerpieces were. She is a must!!!!

Jardin Majorele

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

Jardin Majorele Flowers did the flowers for our wedding and they were incredible! We met with a couple other florists in the area, but as soon as we met Olga we knew we had found the perfect match! Olga was such a joy to work with. We were looking for unique yet classic... Read More looking arrangements that incorporated varying textures and depth. I brought Olga some pictures and ideas, and she took off just from there. She was patient with my lack of knowledge on flowers and was even educational, helping me get to the bottom of what style we were really going for. We ended up with a series of arrangements that combined hydrangeas, roses, callas, orchids, dahlias. Our guests raved about the flowers at our wedding, so much so that we're still hearing about the flowers four months later!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Alisa G

Olga was great to work with – she took our vision and enhanced it through great recommendations and her amazing knowledge of flowers. She created the arrangements for both the ceremony and reception plus a photo area for us and our guests comprised of a life size ornate gold... Read More frame topped with flowers and set next to an antique chair (it had all the fun of a traditional photo booth but with a bit more charm and sophistication). She was able to create a holistic experience, tying together centerpieces of different portions from tall centerpieces overhanging with greenery to low centerpieces in rustic wood boxes and an amazing flower runner for the bridal table. It all fit together perfectly but varied in a way that added lots of interest. All of this was mixed with tons of mercury glass votives, lanterns and gold candlesticks for that extra touch of ambiance. We received tons of compliments of both the ceremony and reception and a big part of it was due to Olga’s execution!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Janna P

Olga was wonderful to work with. I was planning a New York wedding from LA and Olga was so accommodating and helpful. She gave me different choices so I could pick from styles I liked and we could recreate them special for our wedding day. Our chuppah looked like a gorgeous... Read More winter wonderland and my cake and bouquet were equally as beautiful. She really listened to what I wanted and used her expertise to bring it to the next level. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to work with someone so genuine and talented!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Julia S

Olga, thank you so much for our beautiful flowers. We received many complements!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015

Olga and her team are amazing! We came from Seattle, WA to get married in Central Park, so all my communication was via email. I sent her a couple of pictures for boquet ideas, and her creations were even better than what I sent. My flowers were delivered early than we agreed... Read More upon (which was fantastic!), and they brought them straight to our room. I highly recommend Olga and her team for your wedding flowers.

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Sidrah Q

From planning to our big day, Olga exceeded my expectations and delighted us with unforgettable flowers. She is extremely knowledgable, professional and a wonderful florist to work with. Our wedding was on the hottest (& humid) day this summer, Olga embraced all the challenges... Read More she faced with a smile and delivered on her promise. Our centerpieces were gorgeous and the flowers held up throughout our event. Her team arrived early and worked diligently to make sure all arrangements were put together perfectly with attention to detail. She is a true gem!

Wedding arrangements by Jardin Majorele

Reviewed on 10/21/2013

My wife and I would like to thank Jardin Majorele for the outstanding service they provided for our daugther's wedding. The presentation was truly amazing, just about everything commented on how great everything looked. I want to thank Olga for her kindness and her most gracious... Read More manner in making my daughter's day a special one. Wonderful job. Flowers were stunning.

party

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 inji g

My husband and I used Jardin Majorele for our April wedding and could not have been more pleased. From my first meeting with Olga, I appreciated her creativity and professionalism. I spoke to many florists during the planning process, but would always go back to her website to... Read More admire her work - it's unlike anything other NJ florists have to offer. Olga and her team were great to communicate with, and were always open to questions, ideas, suggestions, and adjustments. They worked within our budget and created the most incredible bridal flowers, arrangements and centerpieces to complement the venue. All our flowers, majority white, looked fresh and elegant - Olga knows her flowers and selects the most incredible ones for your event.

Irina

Reviewed on 9/03/2013

We used Jardin Majorele Flowers for our wedding this March and everything down to the petals for the flower girls was absolutely perfect. Olga was so thoughtful in working with us to ensure that everything was perfect and personalized to us. I would definitely recommend using... Read More Jardin Majorele Flowers for any events, especially weddings. Thank you Olga!

2013-09-04T19:14:10 Response from the vendor

Irina, thank you for your kind words.

Olga Sahraoui

Internationally recognized, Olga Sahraoui is a Master Florist combining both American and European floral design skills. Olga’s impeccable taste and ability to manifest the visually stunning bouquets as well as the discretion with which she treats her clients has created a unique and lasting trust which ranks SAHOLA Floral Art & Event Design at the top of the one of the best flower companies.