Something Nice Floral Designs

New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

710C Arnold Avenue, Pt. Pleasant Beach, NJ New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania (732) 903-7963

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Chelsea C

I am so happy I stopped by this shop. I was in the area and stumbled upon "Something Nice" and Carol was there and ready to help! I had been to a different florist and they gave me an outrageous price estimate. I asked Carol for the same amount and not only did she say that... Read More she could do everything I wanted (unlike the first shop), but she also gave me such a better price. She was friendly and I booked on the spot! My flowers arrived as expected, on time, and beautiful! Everything was labeled so everyone got the right flowers and they lasted all night long. The flowers were so bright and beautiful, I am so happy I went with "Something Nice" and I was not overcharged! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Stefanie V

Carol was so wonderful to work with for our wedding. She worked with me to create designs in my budget that fit my style, and she incorporated the shells and personal items I gave her into my bouquet and it turned out gorgeous! She was flexible and everything looked great.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Sarah C

Something Nice Floral was recommended to us by our wedding planner (Rachael Citron from Glass Slipper) for our wedding this past weekend and were so happy we did. Carol was a pleasure to work with and she even left us with a little bag of goodies the day of which was so... Read More thoughtful.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Kourtni H

We used Something Nice for our wedding flowers and couldn't be more pleased. Carol was wonderful to work with, very helpful and accommodating. Her prices are reasonable and the flowers came out amazing! I would recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect flowers for their... Read More big day! Thank you so much for making it so easy to have beautiful flowers!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Andrea C

Carol is the best! I changed my mind so many times on what I wanted for our centerpieces. She was also so patient and understanding. She wanted me to have exactly what I wanted! Everything was absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Melissa G

Carol was absolutely fantastic! At our consultation, Carol listened to every detail and put together stunning flowers for our winter wedding. I received so many compliments throughout the night, especially on my bouquet. Her attention to detail made each piece gorgeous. I... Read More highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Kathleen H

Carol and her team completely and utterly exceeded our expectations for our wedding flowers. Oh-my-gosh everything she made for us was completely perfect. We met Carol through a friend referral after we had serious issues with our original florist. We are beyond grateful we... Read More had the opportunity to hire Carol rather than the other florist- there is no way our flowers could have looked better than they did. Carol is a dream to work with- she truly listens to your vision and turns it into a reality. On our wedding day, the flowers were all delivered perfectly packed, wonderfully presented, and absolutely stunning. Carol is very responsive to emails and phone calls, and very amenable to changes to your original plans. We truly cannot thank her enough for giving us the flowers that truly made our day beautiful and perfect!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kyri K

Carol was so great to work with. The centerpieces and bouquets she made for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous! Thank you Carol!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Julia S

Our flowers from Carol were absolutely stunning. When I went for the consult with my mom, I had absolutely no idea what I was looking for, just a lot of magazine pictures. Carol discussed each photo I showed her to find out what parts I really loved and then created beautiful... Read More bouquets/corsages/boutonnieres with those elements. The flowers were fresh and stood up to a very hot summer day. She even went above and beyond and included cookies with the delivery! I

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Nicole A

The last thing Kristian and I wanted to do was pick flowers and center pieces for our wedding. Carol was recommended to my by a friend (who didn't even have her wedding yet) and she was AMAZING. Every time someone looks at our wedding pictures, the first thing they comment on... Read More is how beautiful my bouquet was! The bridesmaids bouquets, the ceremony decorations, the centerpieces, etc - everything was stunning. We were beyond impressed with Carol's creations (we picked nothing - she designed it all!) Carol is wonderful to work with and we highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Allison L

Carole was a dream to work with. She understood the look I was going for and worked within our budget. The week before the wedding the main flower we wanted to use wasn't available - Carole called all over even Holland to try to get me the flowers. When we couldn't get them... Read More we worked together and came up with a new plan that would work with our theme. In the end I think the flowers came out even better with the change and through it all Carole was on top of it making sure we had the most beautiful flowers for the wedding.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Cara M

I cannot say enough positive things about Carol and her staff at Something Nice! From the moment my husband and I sat down to meet with her, I knew I wanted her to be our florist. We were on a budget and she was willing to work with us and showed us different options we could... Read More have without going over our budget. Carol responded to all of my emails promptly and with so much kindness and optimism. She went above and beyond helping me choose flowers, but also helping me decide on designing mason jars and which lanterns to purchase for the centerpieces. She was absolutely amazing to work with and I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Melissa C

I searched around for a florist who could help me bring my floral vision to life (English garden inspired bouquets) at a reasonable price, and Something Nice was it! The owner, Carol, is friendly, sweet and helpful. She responded to my numerous emails about different ideas,... Read More invited me in to her lovely shop to see sample bouquets (and sent me home with those beautiful samples!). The actual wedding flowers were just as amazing, delivered on time, and there was even an extra surprise gift from Carol & crew. All in all, fantastic service and an amazing value. HIGHLY RECOMMEND SOMETHING NICE! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Danielle G

My husband and I decided to work with Carol and her team after seeing Carol at multiple wedding shows. The fact that she recognized us as a couple out of the hundreds of couples she sees really stood out to us. We sat down with Carol and showed her a few photos of what we... Read More thought we wanted and she was able to bring everything together flawlessly. Even after I changed things up a few days before she needed to order the flowers she was accommodating and explained she would do her best to make the flowers look like the photo. They came out infinitely better than what I had shown her. Carol was extremely responsive to emails and was so friendly and positive throughout the process. Her flowers are beautiful and my husband even had roses sent to me the morning of our wedding. When we returned from our honeymoon over a week and a half later they were still white! Absolutely stunning and amazing customer service all around!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Kristin G

Carol did such a beautiful job with my flowers. I showed her pictures of exactly what I wanted, and she made sure it was exactly what I got. Her deliveries were on time, the flowers were fresh and smelled wonderful, her cake decorations were perfection, and she was a joy to... Read More work with. Thank you so much for helping to make our day as wonderful as it was! xo

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Jessica M

I loved working with Carol and her team. She was very sweet and very easy to work with. She easily understood what I was looking for and brought my theme all together. She created a very unique and elegant look and really made the ceremony and reception look beautiful! The... Read More flowers were a great quality and they put together such great arrangements. I would recommend using them to any bride!

BEST FLOWERS EVER

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Rebecca C

I cannot thank Carol enough for all of her hard work with the wedding! The flowers were everything I ever dreamed of and more! She did a lot of work and just knew exactly what I wanted! I can't believe how beautifully everything turned out! Everyone who had a flower in the... Read More wedding paid the highest compliments because they truly thought all of the bouquets and everything else were spectacular! It made our wedding the best day ever! The pastor of the church even complimented the arrangements Carol made for the altar! These were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen and they were so well done! Couldn't be more grateful and truly hope others read this and go see Carol! HIGHLY recommend Something Nice Floral for your wedding or special event!

Something sweet and Something nice!

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Jamie F

I was truly amazed at how Carol (and crew!) pulled everything together. From our first meeting until the wedding day, I knew that these flowers were going to be spectacular. What was so wonderful about Something Nice that I did not get from other florists I spoke to was the... Read More scent. Her sample bouquets that she showed us were filled with flowers like Freesia and Lilac that not only look gorgeous, but smell heavenly as well. Her prices were extremely competitive and the quality of the work was top-notch. I can't say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Something Nice Floral. I highly recommend them.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Carley G

Carol is amazing and is able to match your vision! Our flowers were beautiful! We didn't do many flowers but Carol worked within our budget to meet what we wanted and more! Really an amazing artist! Highly recommended!! Thank you!

Absolutely Stunning!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Melissa B

When I first sat down with Carol at Something Nice, I knew that this was the florist I had to use. She was so friendly, accommodating, and helpful. She pulled samples of flowers and gave us plenty of books to look at their past work. I showed her some pictures of ideas that I... Read More had, and we worked together to create the perfect bouquets and boutineers. They made samples for us a few weeks before the wedding to ensure that everything was exactly as we had envisioned. When we got to the venue on the wedding day, everything had already been delivered, and it was all perfect and beautiful! I bouquet was absolutely beautiful! The maitre’d and photographer both asked who did our flowers, because they were so amazing. I highly recommend Something Nice Floral Design!

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Christine O

Carol and her team are an absolute joy to work with. Her ideas were top notch and everyone commented on how lovely the flowers were and how long they stayed nice. Much, much better than the other florists I went to. Highly recommend to anyone looking for wedding flowers.

Beautiful Flowers for a Fall Wedding

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Kathleen N

I found Something Nice Floral Designs by attending a bridal show at my wedding venue. The album of sample bouquets caught my eye as well as fresh bouquets on the table. My husband and I made an appointment because not only was the florist close to our venue but also to our... Read More home. We met with the owner, Carol, who took about an hour to go over our ideas, what she could/couldn't do, etc. She allowed me to make changes to my bouquet/flower arrangements up until a week or so from my wedding. Her personality and enthusiasm are as bright and beautiful as the flowers in her shop! Needless to say we signed the contract for Something Nice to arrange our flowers/bouquets, boutonnieres. Our wedding was October 18, 2014 with an outdoor ceremony. I asked for mums and pumpkins for the alter. Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers so those lined the aisle, and were a highlight in my bouquet and the flowers for the tables. Every type of flower in every color I wanted, Carol was able to provide them. My girls and my bouquets were gorgeous fall colors of burgundy, oranges, and yellows. Something Nice provided flowers that were more than just "something nice"....the quality of the flowers were beyond what I expected. The mums at my ceremony are still adorning my front porch. My bouquet and whatever leftover flowers I took from our reception lasted for 2 weeks before they started wilting!!! I would absolutely recommend Something Nice Floral Designs and I intend on revisiting Carol's shop whenever I need flowers for a special occasion.

Everything I Hoped For!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Katelyn F

Carol and Something Nice Floral Designs were amazing! We sat down with Carol and she was very friendly and professional. I was happy to hear that they only do 1 wedding a day, so I knew Carol was focused on making our day perfect! The bouquets came out beautiful and the... Read More flowers for our cake were everything I was hoping for. Carol was extremely flexible and accommodating to our last minute changes! Thank you for everything Carol! I highly recommend you use Something Nice Floral Designs for your next event!

The Most Beautiful Flowers EVER!

Reviewed on 5/24/2014 Nicole M

Flowers were one of the few aspects of the wedding I was excited to plan. From the minute we met Carol at Something Nice, we knew we were in great hands. We wanted a nontraditional flower plan of succulents, greens and blues, sunflowers, and flowers in my hair. Carol was able to... Read More make everything happen and she said she had fun doing so! Almost everyone at our wedding complimented us on the bright, vibrant, and unique centerpieces. The flowers really made the wedding. Thank you!

Beautiful Work

Reviewed on 3/04/2014 Gina D

Not only is Carol a sweetheart to work with, her flowers are amazing! Bouquets were large, blooming and beautiful! She even added a sweet touch that we still appreciate to this day. Thank you Carol for all your help!