Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Wedding

28243 Beck Road, Wixom, MI Detroit, Ann Arbor, (734) 788-9986

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Ashley R

We used StudiOsnap for our engagement photos in April 2015 and our wedding in April 2016. I can't say enough positive things about how great their services were! Meghan is the sweetest person ever, knows how to be patient with a stressed out bride, and delivers great photos! My... Read More family and friends were so impressed by the professionalism that was shown during our ceremony and reception. Meghan took extra time out of her busy schedule to scope out our venue and to attend our ceremony rehearsal. On the actual day, the photographers worked so seamlessly with our videographer, that my family thought they were all from the same company. She dealt with 2 moms, the bride, and 7 bridesmaids all getting ready together in one hotel room, and the groom and 7 groomsmen in another room effortlessly. They worked so well around our tight schedule, and we got our pictures back within 3 weeks! We are so in love with our photos and received so many compliments from our family and friends about them. They aren't your average run of the mill pictures...they could clearly be in a bridal magazine...they are gorgeous, dazzling photographs that I will be thrilled to one day show my grandkids. Our wedding day was the culmination of a year of intense planning and hard work and we are so happy to have entrusted StudiOsnap to document it all!

Incredibly Approachable, Stunning Work!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Andrea B

I cannot say enough about Meghan and her team at StudiOsnap. We purchased a package that included our engagement photos, so we had a chance to get to know her a bit more before our wedding day. We enjoyed our conversations about what we're looking for in our photos, but knew... Read More from her extensive website that we were in good hands with Meghan. Our wedding day was a bit of a surprise... we were planning on an outdoor ceremony, with several locations that Meghan scouted out beforehand for outdoor wedding party photos... and then it didn't just rain, it flooded. The day of led us to scramble to replan (we joked at the end we had plan D or E in place) and change the ceremony venue and our entire timeline, while notifying guests. When Meghan came to take our pictures, she was completely in stride - we came up with alternate locations for group pictures and were able to still pull together some pretty incredible ones, despite the fact that we were working on the fly! All of the pictures, from staged to action shots, we love. They just had such a gift for capturing the day that we could never replace. I am incredibly enthusiastic to recommend Meghan and her team - she is so easy to work with, and we're so happy with her work - and on top of that, she was definitely a cornerstone for a crazy replan to become a whole lot less chaotic. I continue to see her new photos come across my facebook newsfeed, and am blown away by her ability to capture emotion and beauty of people and a space. Please check her out!

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Kayla T

We chose studiOsnap for our engagement shoot as well as our wedding package and reception photobooth. Meghan is a true artist who is willing to climb a tree, lay in the dirt, or stand on her head if it means getting the perfect shot. She offers so many different options and... Read More packages to fit any budget and really helped us figure out what would be the most beneficial to us. Our live action photobooth was a huge hit at the reception and really kept guests entertained throughout the evening. I loved that I could say things like "have you seen that one picture on my Pinterest" and she not only already knew what I was referring to, but was eager to please and ready to set up the shot. If you are looking for a sweet and creative photographer who will be sure to deliver breathtaking pictures, studiOsnap is right for you! Meghan made our special day that much better and now we have beautiful pictures to remind us of that for a lifetime.

Amazing Photos, Great People

Reviewed on 5/24/2013 Anna M

Meghan and Rufino are pros at making you feel comfortable if you're not used to having professional photos taken. My husband is not a great fake-smiler, but M + R managed to get some gorgeous photos of him smiling beautifully! They are so fun to work with and their pictures are... Read More just wonderful. They find ways to make your wedding/engagement photos unique to you, so you end up having pictures that no one else has. They are great at staying in the background, you wouldn't even know they were there. I would recommend them to anyone looking for A+ photos at an A+ price.

Photographers went above & beyond!

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Nicole

Meghan and Rufino are a team of wedding photographers in Michigan. The first time we met with them we talked for about an hour about ideas and thoughts for our wedding. They made us feel special and well treated from the get go. They shot our engagement photos in Ann Arbor,... Read More which came out beautifully!! Then they traveled to Ohio to photograph our wedding. They are extremely passionate about photography, you can tell from just looking at their work. It has been a pleasure working with them. I have been recommending them to all the brides that I meet!