Warehouse Winery

Minneapolis, MN

Book Your Wedding with Warehouse Winery

A BALLROOM IN MINNEAPOLIS, MN

Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Warehouse Winery is a working winery available for weddings. It is off the beaten path and exudes an industrial chic vibe. The eclectic choice is sure to please couples and guests who are seeking something uniquely different. The space can accommodate up to 200 guests and couples can choose from a variety of rooms for ceremonies and receptions. Its owner originally began by planting 400 vines in their front yard and has since grown the winery to where it is today. With artsy industrial decor bringing the place to life, it requires little additional decorations. For couples who love wine, but wish for something different than most vineyard or wineries, the Warehouse Winery is an excellent option.

Entryway. Upon first entering the winery, there is a large rack of wines lining the walls and lounge areas ideal for welcoming guests or for cocktail hours. The exposed brick walls and colorful decor offer an artsy industrial atmosphere. Portable bars can be set up to serve guests in this room.

Main Room. Through the entryway, there is a bigger room that is conducive to receptions. There are several distinct spaces, one which can be used to set up a dining area, whereas another space could be a good spot for a dance floor. Further down, there are some couches and a pinball table for casual mingling. There is a highly designed white wall that protrudes in different angles, which is reminiscent of contemporary art.

Warehouse. The warehouse is great for couples seeking a truly industrial atmosphere for ceremonies or receptions. There are very high ceilings with exposed beams, along with a concrete floor painted with black and yellow stripes.

Patio. The outdoor patio can be brought to life with some twinkle lights and furniture for those seeking a fresh air space for the wedding reception.

Sterling Catering is Warehouse Winery's exclusive caterer. It offers a wide range of upscale menu items, many of which feature fish and French cuisine. Along with the usual hors d'oeuvres, entrees and desserts, Sterling offers coffee stations and cheesecake stations. Beverage packages include bartenders and all necessary setup and cleanup.

When renting the venue, couples can expect to work with an event coordinator, who will help plan and coordinate the day of. The rental includes all the rooms, as well as tables and chairs. It also provides lounge furniture, as well as an outdoor patio setup. Uplighting, sound system and microphones are also included. There is a bridal suite on-site as well. The space can come well decorated and they offer centerpieces, candles and more. Wine barrels are already included, which makes for a great background for photos.

Warehouse Winery can include a pool table in the setup for some fun and games during the reception.

WAREHOUSE WINERY**

Warehouse Winery is a unique and eclectic venue located in the heart of St. Louis Park. An authentic working winery, where your guests will dine amongst wines aging in oak barrels and unique collectables from all over the world. Our large open spaces and relaxed eclectic decor create the perfect atmosphere for your dream wedding!

Ballroom, Loft, Restaurant, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

6415 Cambridge Street, Minneapolis, MN (612) 940-9463
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Scott F

We had our wedding event on Oct 8th at the Warehouse Winery and we couldn't be happier. The day was absolutely stress free with the leadership of Carly and Kaite and all the Sterling Catering Staff. The WW is the most unique and cool place to hold a wedding. All 150 guests... Read More were raving about how great our pick was for our wedding venue. Our guests gave us tons of positive comments on the food and really enjoyed the late night food option of pizza. Thank you WW staff for making our big day as magical as we'd imagined it!! Also, the Warehouse Winery is a perfect backdrop for wedding photos! So many unique areas and backdrops which was the main reason we chose this place. i hope one of our friends books there because We would love to go back and experience another wedding event there! You will be the talk of your family and friends if you choose to book with Warehouse Winery.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Christina W

I cannot say enough good things about the venue coordinator, Amy. THANK YOU, AMY! As a DIY bride/wedding planner, Amy was amazing to work with and made me feel so comfortable and confident that everything was handled for our wedding at the Warehouse Winery. She was always quick... Read More to respond, accommodating, and genuinely a great person to work with. The venue also served as a great, creative space for our guests to truly have fun. Thank you so much, Amy, for everything you and your team did to create a magical day for us. We are very grateful for all your work and attention to details!

2017-12-01T14:02:59 Response from the vendor

Christy, Thank you so much for the kind words, your day was absolutely beautiful. From your dress, to all of the floral details, just gorgeous. We are so happy that we were able to be a part of such a special and important day for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Paul H

Amy was amazing to work with, she helped us have everything Just the way we wanted. The venue was perfect for our personalities. Everyone loved the space. Even the owner showed up at our even and made us feel like we were family. Could have been happier with our choice of... Read More venue!

2017-11-11T23:24:37 Response from the vendor

Paul- You both were an absolute pleasure to work with! I am so happy to were able to chat with the owner, Billy. He told me he had a blast talking with you both. Cheers to many more years for the two of you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Eric H

Our wedding reception was perfect at Warehouse Winery. From our first experience booking with Amy, to the day of staff - everything turned out exactly like they promised. Wouldn't have changed a thing - best decision regarding our wedding reception!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Rose J

We couldn't be happier with our choice of having our wedding at Warehouse Winery. Super cool venue and great staff. Thank you all!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Dorian L

I attended a wedding here and was very impressed with the staff and venue!! This place is such a hidden gem!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lauren P

Such a beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Chris J

This venue was everything we imagined and so much more! The staff was phenomenal and prompt with all they did. Would highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jayme K

We had our wedding at Warehouse Winery last night, October 27, 2017. Our night could not have been more perfect. The venue, the food, and the service was second to none. Amy was our venue coordinator and Katie was our food coordinator - the team of the two was incredible -... Read More organized and communicated all the important details, always willing to walk us through any questions we had and we incredibly responsive. The value of this venue is priceless for time saving. We decorated NOTHING and our guests raved at how cool the space was. Also, the tables/chairs and napkins/linens are included in the pricing. (JUST AMAZING when you are trying to put together a wedding!) Over and over we heard that we had the most "fun" ceremony and reception some of our guests had ever been to and I felt like I had no worries about things falling in to place with Amy and Katie running the show. The food was on time, hot, and delicious. Amy was always waiting and ready for me with a glass of wine we she could tell I was stressed. It was the best day of our lives and I would HIGHLY recommend this venue not only to a couple that is looking for fun and unique scenery, but also wanting a low stress day.

2017-10-30T14:05:44 Response from the vendor

Jayme, We are so grateful that we were a part of such a special day in your life. Everything about your day was absolutely beautiful. Congrats to both of you, and cheers to many more years. XO

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Christina F

I had an amazing wedding at Warehouse Winery on October 7th!! The venue is so unique, plenty of room and space. My guests had an amesome time and couldn't stop commenting on how much they loved the venue! Amy Z. was so amazing to work with, she answered any of my questions... Read More and also was very accommodating (especially when family came to visit and wanted to visit the venue, my pictures didn't do it justice!). Amy and the staff rest of the were absolutely incredible! Thank you for a magical night!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Crystal A

I cannot say enough good things about this venue! It is gorgeous, warm, fun, and our coordinator, Amy, was out of this world amazing!!! I would highly recommend for any event!

2017-10-26T14:03:27 Response from the vendor

Crystal, Thank you for the kind words. You were a pleasure to work with. We are so happy that we were able to be a part of your special day. Cheers to many more years for the two of you! XO

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Tealla L

This venue was everything we dreamed of for our wedding. When the day came, it was even better. Amy - the wedding coordinator for Warehouse Winery - was so wonderful to work with. She was there for every step and question I had. Sterling Catering was also a dream to work with.... Read More The venue itself is so beautiful and unique that we spent very little on extra decor. I would recommend this venue to any bride/groom/couple looking for a something that isn't a ballroom. We loved their wine, the decor, the food, the service, the intimacy, the patio, the sound system for the ceremony. IT WAS A DREAM COME TRUE!

2017-10-02T11:31:04 Response from the vendor

Tealla, Thank you so much for the kind comments. We are so happy that we were able to make your big day exactly as you imagined. Cheers to many more years for you two! XO

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Kaitlin S

The venue was exactly what we were looking for and our guests loved the quirkiness. Amy, the coordinator, was wonderful, as well as her closer, Lauren. They both made sure that everything went smoothly the day of. We met with Amy twice before the wedding and she asked lots of... Read More questions and made sure our preferences were known. Communication was prompt and easy.

2017-08-15T16:00:11 Response from the vendor

Kaitlin, Thank you so much for the kind words. You all were an absolute pleasure to work with! We are so happy that we could be a part of your special day. Cheers to many more years for the two of you! Xo

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kaylee L

We had our wedding ceremony and reception all at Warehouse Winery. Carly was wonderful to work with and accommodated all of our needs. Staff can transition the room from ceremony to reception in 30 minutes which is unbelievable! We heard from our guests all night that the... Read More space was so unique and cool and it was unlike any wedding they had attended. A plus is not many decorations are needed as there are so many unique pieces around the rooms! We had 134 guests at our wedding, and the only worry we had was that there is only 1 male and 1 female bathroom. We rented portas for outside which worked wonderfully. We look forward to returning for Wine Down Wednesdays to see the beautiful space again!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Scott F

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Jennie M

Warehouse Winery did an amazing job at our October 1st, 2016 Wedding. Our Wedding was truly better than I had imagined. All of our guests kept on commenting on how different and unique this venue was, I will never forget this day and am so thrilled that our guests had as much... Read More fun we did. Our guests were saying this was one of the coolest weddings they have ever attended, from the pool table to the pinball machine and the fire box lights it was truly a one of a kind wedding. Carly was great to work with, and always put my needs first. I highly recommend Warehouse Winery for any event and/or Wedding. I would love to have an anniversary party here just to capture the moment again, thanks again Warehouse Winery and staff I will never forget our Wedding with all our loved ones!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Swapnil M

Me and my partner got married here on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend and it was one of the best times of our life. Carly, the venue manager was amazing and timely in responding to emails. She also helped us with planning events at the venue and coordinating with the different... Read More vendors, giving right suggestions for planning the evening smoothly. The food catered by Sterling is great and all our friends/relatives are still raving about it. The late night food option along with hosted bar was a huge hit. If someone is looking for an eclectic fun wedding, we would highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Riam F

Everything was amazing!! The staff did an amazing job and we got so many compliments on everything. The venue is so unique as well as reasonably priced. We are still getting compliments on the venue!! The venue planner Carly was so wonderful! We would highly recommend this... Read More venue!!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Michelle C

If you are looking for a very unique, eclectic venue, look no further than the Warehouse Winery! Our guests cannot stop talking about our wedding. The price to rent this space is extremely competitive and Carly (the event coordinator) is wonderful to work with. The Sterling... Read More Catering employees were outstanding as well! The only thing I would caution folks about is this: you will have to assign help regarding the set up and take down of your event. But, if you plan accordingly, it shouldn't be an issue! You will not regret booking this venue! They provided us with the perfect backdrop for the wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

Warehouse winery did an amazing job! Big shout out to Carly and Katie for making my dreams come true! I will be posting some pictures.. Look for the wedding with all of the twinkle lights :) I can't even explain how beautiful and unique the venue is. We had a blast! Thank you... Read More everyone who helped with our big day!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Smaro K

We had a wonderful time! In the process of selecting a venue for our day we saw a lot of different places, traditional, a bit more fancy, more laid back before we picked Warehouse Winery. The space is very unique and open which provided the casual but still eclectic atmosphere... Read More we were looking for. The space had everything we needed for our big day along with a cute area in the back for the bridal party to get ready and multiple high tables and couches throughout for guests to gather and socialize and enjoy a drink during the cocktail hour and reception. One of the major factors in our selection was Carly, the event co-ordinator who was extremely accommodating and responsive. On top of all that this was one of the more reasonably priced venues including the catering options located in the Twin Cities area. The planning leading up to our big day went smoothly and the day of our wedding was unforgettable! Our guests loved the venue and the food and the staff was on top of everything and very polite and considerate. Some of the serving staff were nice enough to keep me hydrated and my husband during the night which was extremely sweet of them and very helpful! We have no complains and we couldn't have picked a better place for both our ceremony and reception and we would definitely recommend the venue! Do not hesitate you will have a wonderful time...and I would recommend to add the pool table and pinball machine option to your reception, it was a great gathering space for guests that re not so kin at the idea of dancing all night!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Marcia H

The Warehouse Winery was the perfect location for our wedding reception. It is a beautiful and unique event space. So many conversation pieces scattered throughout the warehouse - so many compliments from our guests. Working with Carly was fantastic. The food was amazing -... Read More especially the walleye cakes, strawberry & goat cheese bruschetta and swedish meatballs! I would definitely recommend the Warehouse Winery if you are looking for someplace a bit more unique than your average reception hall.

Reception, Laurie J.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

The space and food was fantastic. The actual reception was great. Overall we are really happy we had our wedding reception here. It was creative and just screamed fun to us and to our guests. The only cautionary tale is to be very on top of the venue coordinator or perhaps... Read More even hire your own to work with her. She is busy and had a tough time keeping track of some details. Everything worked out, but pushing to get details nailed down early and often (or handing that duty off to a friend) would have helped the week and day of go a bit more smoothly. The staff on the night of were fantastic.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Lydia V

We got married here October 17, 2015 and had an amazing time! Everyone kept telling me how much they loved the space and how different it was which is exactly what my husband and I wanted, we were tired of the hotel banquet rooms and country clubs. The staff was great and... Read More everyone loved our food, which if you've been to many weddings you know how hard it is to have good food at weddings. We would definitely recommend this venue if you're looking to impress your guests.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Brandi M

My wedding reception at Warehouse Winery was over a month ago and I am still hearing about how great and unique the venue was. I would absolutely have my wedding here again. There were a few hiccups with communication, but they were fixed almost immediately. All of my vendors... Read More that were brought in, talked about how great it was to work with Carly and how nice she was. Now I have to figure out how to upload some pics and there is ample opportunity for unique pictures at this reception venue!