Wellington Place

Ballroom

Food + Catering, Planning

6985 West Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas, NV (702) 310-5846

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Rachel W

When we first starting looking we were out of state and couldn't easily visit Vegas to check out Wellington or any other venue. The pictures were accurate and spot-on for what the venue looks like. They were able to customize it to our color choices, and they were flexible in... Read More switching beer from their standard line-up, and adding Fireball as a choice in liquor. The choices available for food and cake were diverse and we were happy with the final result. All staff were very friendly and accommodating. They were easy to get a hold of by phone and e-mail. Overall we couldn't be more pleased with Wellington Place. If you're looking for a "just add water wedding" you couldn't do better than here. We are very happy with our wedding and couldn't have had a better celebration!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Juan P

What a day to remember! We booked this venue for our Destination Wedding, and couldn't have picked a more perfect place. Angela and Rowena outdid themselves. They not only exceeded our expectations, but the entire staff was great too. They were very attentive and great with the... Read More kids there. The food was great, drinks never stopped, and the music kept the dance floor going. The Wellington Place is highly recommended. Angela and Rowena make you feel like family!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Kristie L

Everything was amazing. The staff is so helpful and they do EVERYTHING for you. If you want a stress free event this is the place to choose. And I can't say enough about the food. Normally at these types of places the food is bland BUT at the Wellington everything was great.... Read More Chicken Marsala and Pesto pasta superb. And the grilled cheese was to die for.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Jennifer H

Wellington Place made my wedding a night to remember. From meeting the coordinators to communications through calls and e-mails,everything went great. The special day felt like it ran smoothly. If there was a hiccup along the way they didn't let me (the bride) stress about it. I... Read More communicated with Angela and Rowena the most,but the entire staff at Wellington Place were fantastic! The bartender and servers were friendly and weren't in the way at all. The DJ John was great. He plays all types of music and kept me in the loop about what was happening next. All of my guests loved the food too! You really can't beat the package deals that they have to offer. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Wellington place every time. Thank you all for setting this OCD,stressed out bride at ease.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

We had our reception on July 22, 2016 at the Wellington Place, 5 million stars to the staff, Everyone made our dreams come true as we were treated like royalty from the get go, Everyone at Wellington Place worked really hard to make everything just right for us and boy did they,... Read More all our guest were so impressed from the décor to the food, We could not have gotten a better place to arrange our wishes and fulfill them as exceptional as Wellington Place did.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Allison M

I had the best day of my life at Wellington Place on Saturday July 2, 2016. Everything was absolutely perfect!! Angela is such a sweetheart and she has a team of top notch professionals! I honestly couldn't have imagined having my wedding any other way. The food was... Read More incredible! The drinks were strong. DJ John was phenomenal! All of our guests had nothing but good things to say. I still have people talking about how great of a time they had at our wedding. Everyone at Wellington was so attentive and kind. Wellington Place helped me turn my vision into a reality and I couldn't be more thankful.

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Lurdes M

The venue was amazing. Angela did an awesome job and so did the wedding planner. They made my day stress free and everyone had a great time. Thanks again Wellington Place. I truly do recommend this place. AMAZING.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016

The Wellington Place made our day absolutely special!! We could not have been happier with everyone involved. We were a little nervous booking the place sight unseen, but everything was absolutely perfect. Not physically seeing or talking to Angela, Nikki and the crew until... Read More three days before the wedding was a risk, but it paid off big time!! Angela assured us that all would go according to planned and it did...from the music, photography, food and cake! We were extremely happy with the outcome and would highly recommend the Wellington Place to anyone...and we already have! Thank you Wellington Place for making our day special and memorable in the best way possible!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016

Reviewed on 1/12/2016

Bobby and I had our wedding there 10 10 .15 the wedding was absolutely everything that we could have asked for .The staff was wonderful, the food was delicious ,the music was great all my family and friends said it was the best wedding thanks Angela ,Nic, and Erica for going... Read More above and beyond my expectations and I wasn't easy to please you did it without me even having to say anything thank you so much . our day was everything i envisioned. Wish i could do it all over again. Wouldn't change a thing.

Best Value!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Melissa K

With almost everything included we lost a lot of stress over planning the wedding. Wellington Place had the most beautiful decorations and we absolutely loved getting married and having our reception there. Everyone was impressed with how nice it was and we had no problems... Read More whatsoever, everything went smoothly! Loved it!!

Wedding/Reception

Reviewed on 5/02/2014

On April 14 - 2014 my wife and I (Canadian) were married, and had our wedding and reception at Wellington Place, Las Vegas. We had 60 guests and it could not have gone better. We first met Angela in March 2013 to check the place out, and we were instantly amazed at the... Read More professionalism, kindness, and efficiency of everyone there. We chose this venue. During the next year we had many questions, and we always received a timely reply. We were accommodated for a rehearsal 2 days prior to our wedding and met Lauren (Co-coordinator). Lauren and Angela were awesome on our big day and the wedding went so smooth, and the reception a huge hit. The officiate was fantastic. The photographers and pictures were perfect. The DJ/MC organized a conference call with us 2 weeks prior, and we told him all our songs we wanted for every aspect of the wedding/reception. When we were stumped, he supplied advice that was bang-on ! He accommodated a few "quirky" requests, and they occurred just as we imagined.The 2 bartenders were the best !! The MC, and Lauren made the reception flow seamlessly and we got everything in we desired with out feeling rushed. The food was amazing. The busses, and limos on time and professional. I seldom take time to do reviews, but in this case the exceptional service and product were just that amazing - I honestly would not go back and change a thing. I have no affiliation with Wellington Place, and we were simply satisfied customers. Proudly - Tina and Craig M.

Wellington Place Reception

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Alice P

Highly recommended. Personnel knew what they were doing and completed their task at an utmost high quality of servicing there client.

Loved It!

Reviewed on 3/28/2013 Kylie K

We got married at Wellington Place March 2. They were so helpful from the very beginning. They never made me feel like I was annoying them with all the endless questions we had! We were coming from Canada so it was a little stressful not seeing the venue until 2 days before the... Read More wedding but they were aweseome!! There was a minor blip, and to make up for it they upgraded all my flowers for me! I would recommend them to anyone wanting to get married in Vegas, but wanting something different than a chapel in a hotel.

perfect day!

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Krystle M

Wellington place made our wedding day amazing! they took care of everything and it all went off without a hitch, perfect!

Marry in Sept's shine your livin will be richnfine

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Stefanie B

Lovely facility, just the right size. Everyone involved was very nice and helpful. They truly put things together for us, which is great when you have no clue what to do involving wedding anything. Efficient and informative.

Magical Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 4/22/2012 Shanna F

I had my wedding reception at Wellington Place in Las Vegas. I made all of the arrangements over the phone, and Erika/Angela were very pleasant and helpful. They were not just being nice, everyone at Wellington Place was truly happy and excited for my big day, just like I was!... Read More Everything was included in this package, shuttle transportation for guests from the hotel, appetizers, dinner, cake, DJ, photographer (add on to the package), open bar, decorations, set up and tear down, etc. It was beautiful!!! The decorations were above and beyond my expectations! The cake was gorgeous, the food is still being raved about to this day (over a month a later) and the staff was awesome! As we were waiting for the shuttles, the photographer took posed pictures of me and my husband to pass the time. The only snag we encountered was the shuttle took a little long to get to the event. Some of the guests chose to drive themselves, so the driver was waiting for more people. It really wasn't anyone's fault. There was still PLENTY of time to party, have fun and enjoy the night. Plus like I said, we just kept taking pictures!! And they were amazing, the photographer was always there for the perfect shot! The DJ (Andy) was great as well, he was having fun with our choice of music! But the #1 thing that still makes me almost tear up when I think about how great the staff was at Wellington Place, was actually a last minute request on my part. I did not think that I would want to keep my bouquet, I had to get on a plane, daisies don't last, it would stink, blah blah blah. After holding my bouquet for like 2 minutes, I knew I didn't want to throw it. While taking pictures with the photographer in the first 30 minutes we were there, I half-jokingly asked if they had some plastic flowers somewhere that I could throw instead because my bouquet has grown on me. He smiled and said he would find out. That's the last I thought about it for 2 hours! When it was time to throw the bouquet I was handed a beautiful REAL 2 red rose bouquet that they had made just for me to throw! I'm actually starting to get emotional now.....no one can ever truly know how special that was to me, it meant so much! I could not have asked for a more special day, one that my husband and I will never forget. Our family and friends talked like they had known each other forever, even though they had just met. This is how amazing the atmosphere was at Wellington Place!

Why get married anywhere else?

Reviewed on 3/06/2012 Michelle K

I had both my ceremony and reception at Wellington place on 2-17-12. Angela and the Wellington team were amazing and a pleasure to work with from the time I booked the event through the ceremony and reception. My wedding was everything I hoped for and more. For the money I... Read More spent, it was a great value, going above and beyond my expectations. The decor was beautiful, the food delicious and of course the event planners, photographer and DJ were amazing! My guests are still raving about the event! When I was looking to have my wedding in Vegas, I found other places charging more than what we spent for just a ceremony. We got a beautiful ceremony and amazing reception. If you're looking to tie the knot in Vegas, why get married anywhere else?

Beautiful Wedding

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Jasmin K

I had my wedding in october of 2011, The decor was beautiful, the food as delicious, and I was overall very happy, my guest were very pleased. My big stand outs were that the drivers they hire are VERY rude, I know they have a time schedule, but they will ride your behind until... Read More they get their way. There was also a lot of miscommunication, but it was fully cleared by the rehearsal.

Great Service!

Reviewed on 9/02/2011 Erin M

Angela and her team are wonderful and go out of their way to put special touches on everything. My wedding will be in October 2011 and six weeks ago I had to move out of the country. She is so helpful, always answer phone calls and emails and arranged everything in advance for... Read More me when I told them I was moving. I have no worries that everything will go smoothly on my wedding day.

The perfect wedding and reception

Reviewed on 8/13/2010 Andrea B

Wellington Place took care of absolutely eveything! Every detail! My wedding and reception was perfect. The pictures and video was beautiful! It was exactly what we wanted!!!