Wishes Wedding & Formal Event Entertainers

New England & Upstate NY

Your Event The Way You Want It

Wishes is a division of Jam Man Entertainment specializing in providing professional Emcees & DJs for weddings, and other events. Our entertainers work in teams, to not only make your event memorable, special and fun, but to make all your wedding and event wishes come true!

Classical, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

New England & Upstate NY, VT
New England & Upstate NY

Reviewed on 8/10/2012 Anna O

These guys were amazing. The music was great and they kept the evening rolling along smoothly. They were helpful and did great when announcing parts of the wedding. They announced our entrance, the cake cutting and the bouquet/garter toss. They were professional and... Read More entertaining. Wonderful evening!

Wishes had everyone on the dance floor!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2010 Carol G

Everyone at Wishes is amazing! The service is great. The mix of music they played was perfect for the young and the old. They took requests as we wanted and Nate was amazing at getting everyone involved!

Jam Man Rocks!

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Elaine D

Derrick played a stellar selection of music that everyone was able to enjoyed. I don't think the dancing ever stopped! Derrick also made wonderful suggestions when planning the music portion of the wedding. It was also easy to request song and make specific dedications. I... Read More wouldn't have wanted anyone else to help me celebrate our wedding day.

Would hire them again!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Amanda O

The folks at Wishes are very courteous and professional. We met 2 of the guys at a bridal show and we didn't need to look any further for a DJ, we knew this company would be fun. And they were! The online planning forms are very user friendly and easy to complete, which is so... Read More important during the busyness of wedding planning. Their online music library is helpful too. Nathan, our emcee, checked in with us a few days before the wedding to go over some specific details regarding the reception and when certain things were supposed to happen. Throughout our reception Nathan checked in with us periodically just to touch base and make sure things are going smoothly and as we expected. The music selection was well thought out - earlier in the evening was some older generation tunes and as the night went on, the "top hits" were playing for the younger crowd! This was perfect!

Top notch, highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Katie R

I had a mix of generations at my wedding, so making sure everyone enjoyed the music was going to be difficult....but it wasn't at all with Jam Man! Derrick did an awesome job making sure everyone had an awesome time. The first part of the wedding catered to the more traditional... Read More wedding music which pleased the grandmas. But then at the end of the night he kicked it up with some current music for the younger crowed. The communication before the wedding was top notch and very professional. He made sure to go over the music selection with me ahead of time, and that he would have all the right music for the special dances. My wedding was 6 years ago and people still talk about what a wonderful time they had....the DJ had a lot to do with it. I highly recommend them!

Jam Man Entertainment

Reviewed on 9/13/2010 Tiffany U

Jam Man Entertainment was amazing! They had every type of music that one could ask for. Most of all, they listen to ones needs and do whatever they can do in order to make everyone happy. Jam Man Entertainment knew exactly what to do to get everyone that came to my wedding out... Read More on the dance floor. Also, The place where I held my wedding could not get the sound to work for my slide show that I prepared. Jam Man Entertainment stepped right in and helped out when they didn’t have too and asked for nothing in return. I would recommend Jam Man Entertainment to anyone!!