Wishes Wedding & Formal Event Entertainers

(5)

New England & Upstate NY, VT

Your Event The Way You Want It

Wishes is a division of Jam Man Entertainment specializing in providing professional Emcees & DJs for weddings, and other events. Our entertainers work in teams, to not only make your event memorable, special and fun, but to make all your wedding and event wishes come true!

$$

Specialty

Big Band/Swing, Classical, Country/Folk, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Other Specialty, R&B, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Type

Alternative Entertainment, Ceremony Music, Disc Jockey

New England & Upstate NY, VT

Excellent!

Reviewed on 8/10/2012 Anna O

These guys were amazing. The music was great and they kept the evening rolling along smoothly. They were helpful and did great when announcing parts of the wedding. They announced our entrance, the cake cutting and the bouquet/garter toss. They were professional and entertaining. Wonderful evening!

Wishes had everyone on the dance floor!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2010 Carol G

Everyone at Wishes is amazing! The service is great. The mix of music they played was perfect for the young and the old. They took requests as we wanted and Nate was amazing at getting everyone involved!

Jam Man Rocks!

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Elaine D

Derrick played a stellar selection of music that everyone was able to enjoyed. I don't think the dancing ever stopped! Derrick also made wonderful suggestions when planning the music portion of the wedding. It was also easy to request song and make specific dedications. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to help me celebrate our wedding day.

Top notch, highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Katie R

I had a mix of generations at my wedding, so making sure everyone enjoyed the music was going to be difficult....but it wasn't at all with Jam Man! Derrick did an awesome job making sure everyone had an awesome time. The first part of the wedding catered to the more traditional wedding music which pleased the grandmas. But then at the end of the night he kicked it up with some current music for the younger crowed. The communication before the wedding was top notch and very professional. He made sure to go over the music selection with me ahead of time, and that he would have all the right music for the special dances. My wedding was 6 years ago and people still talk about what a wonderful time they had....the DJ had a lot to do with it. I highly recommend them!

Jam Man Entertainment

Reviewed on 9/13/2010 Tiffany U

Jam Man Entertainment was amazing! They had every type of music that one could ask for. Most of all, they listen to ones needs and do whatever they can do in order to make everyone happy. Jam Man Entertainment knew exactly what to do to get everyone that came to my wedding out on the dance floor. Also, The place where I held my wedding could not get the sound to work for my slide show that I prepared. Jam Man Entertainment stepped right in and helped out when they didn’t have too and asked for nothing in return. I would recommend Jam Man Entertainment to anyone!!

Send Email