Award-Winning Wedding Videos Guaranteed to Make You Cry
The music, the vows, the teary eyes, the love—is there anything about wedding videos that doesn’t make us cry? That’s a firm no. And in case you haven’t heard, Love Stories TV is the best place to binge watch stunning, heart-warming wedding videos contributed by talented videographers and married couples from across the globe. Trust us, you can’t watch just one.
That’s why we're so excited to share the official winners list for the 2018 Love Stories TV’s Wedding Film Award winners. Love Stories TV audience members, in partnership with its filmmaker council, cast their vote for beautiful wedding videos across nine categories, including Best Destination Wedding Film and Wedding Film of the Year. Watch every winning video here, for the the best wedding video inspiration you'll ever get (you may want a box of tissues for this).
1. Destination Wedding Film: Zainob and Mathew, Guatemala
Film by The Brothers Martens
2. Best Elopement Film: Mallory and Clay, Colorado
Film by Filmstrong Productions
3. Best Save-the-Date, Engagement or Love Story Film: Kaila and Jay
Film by KLassey Productions
4. Best Moment in a Wedding Film: Lacey and Matt's Gender Reveal
Film by Fonda Foto + Film
5. Most Creative Cinematography: Megan and Taylor, Nashville, Tennessee
6. People’s Choice Award: Erin and Madison
Film by Miller Media Films
7. Editor’s Choice Award: Adena and Charley, Santa Barbara, California
Film by Robert Michael Films
8. Wedding Film of the Year: Danielle and Richard, Portland, Maine
Film by Happy Camper Films
9. Filmmaker of the Year: A Little Long Distance
And don’t forget to follow @LoveStoriesTV so you never miss a romantic moment.