70 Wedding Instagram Captions For Couples That Will Get All the Likes
First comes marriage, then comes the Instagram announcement. Since you'll consider posting every single professional photo online for the foreseeable future, you'll need a few wedding captions on hand. Since we know a thing or two about great Instagram captions, we've compiled all the best ones for your wedding day. Of course, your wedding Instagram caption should be personal to you (so consider also including your date or personalized hashtag at the end). But sometimes, you just want something funny, clever or utterly romantic to share with your followers.
If you're in need of some Instagram wedding caption inspiration, you'll want to bookmark this for future use. Find our very best wedding captions below… and get ready for those likes to roll in.
In this article:
- Funny Wedding Captions
- Clever Wedding Captions
- Romantic Wedding Captions
- Wedding Captions For Your Elopement or Minimony
- Wedding Captions Inspired by Pop Culture
Funny Wedding Captions
Looking for funny wedding captions? Say no more. Below, find the best one-liners that will make your followers LOL.
- Congrats on being stuck with me forever!
- Do these outfits make us look married?
- Basically the royal wedding.
- My ride or die for life. Seriously, it's legal.
- Locked in for life.
- "Trust me, you can dance." —Champagne
- I just showed up for the cake.
- It just got real.
- We said "Yaaaas!"
- The best part of our wedding was realizing we don't have to plan it anymore.
Clever Wedding Captions
If you'd rather be witty than cheesy, you'll need a clever wedding caption. Find our favorite ideas below.
- We did.
- 'Till death do us party.
- Marriage? Yeah, it has a nice ring to it.
- The best thing I swiped right on.
- My name is cuter with your last name added to it.
- Cheer to the world's cutest couple!
- One day down, forever to go.
- Today was so great, even our cake was in tiers.
- Shoutout to my Pinterest board for making this happen.
- It's about time.
Romantic Wedding Captions
If you've got a soft spot for all things sentimental and heartfelt, consider these romantic wedding captions. Keep reading to find the best wedding Instagram captions that will give you all the feels.
- The best is yet to come.
- Together forever.
- Still falling for you harder than ever before.
- All because two people fell in love.
- This was clearly taken *before* I started crying.
- Cheers to love and laughter, but especially to our happily ever after.
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
- I'll choose you always.
- Together is a beautiful place to be.
- With my whole heart and for my whole life.
Wedding Captions For Your Elopement or Minimony
Perhaps you said "I do" in front of a smaller crowd. Alternative ceremonies like elopements, microweddings and minimonies continue to rise in popularity as couples opt to celebrate their wedding in the most intimate setting possible—and we have captions for that. When you decide to share the happy news on social media, pair it with one of these clever minimony and elopement wedding captions.
- I'd marry you anytime and anywhere.
- Two's company, three's a crowd—it's also our wedding!
- Being spontaneous was always our thing anyway.
- It's just you and me, together forever.
- Nothing fancy, just love. And these new rings.
- Just eloped, NBD.
- Woke up and decided to get married today.
- Just married. Surprise!
- Hey, wanna get married today?
- This just might be our most romantic adventure yet.
Wedding Captions Inspired by Pop Culture
Pop culture junkies, this one's for you. Below, find the best wedding captions inspired by your favorite movies, television shows and music. Prepare to swoon.
Wedding Captions From Movies
- "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with a person, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." (When Harry Met Sally)
- "I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day." (The Notebook)
- "You had me at hello." (Jerry Maguire)
- "I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person," (50 First Dates)
- "This is true love. You think this happens every day?" (The Princess Bride)
- "You are my greatest adventure." (The Incredibles)
- "I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love." (The Vow)
- "It could be nice, growing old with you." (The Wedding Singer)
- "How about coffee, drinks, dinner, a movie... for as long as we both shall live?" (You've Got Mail)
- "It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together." (Sleepless in Seattle)
Wedding Captions From TV Shows
- "You're my lobster. 🦞" (Friends)
- "I love you and I like you." (Parks and Recreation)
- "Three words, eight letters... say it and I'm yours." (Gossip Girl)
- "Well, it's love at first sight. Actually, it was... No, it was when I heard your voice. It was love at first see with my ears." (The Office)
- "There is nothing I know more than the fact that I want to be with you." (New Girl)
- "When I'm with you, I feel happy to be alive. Like I can do anything." (Boy Meets World)
- "I'm always gonna love you—till the end of my days, and beyond." (How I Met Your Mother)
- "You're my person." (Grey's Anatomy)
- We have that "can't-live-without-each-other love." (Sex And The City)
- "When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me… it's you." (One Tree Hill)
Wedding Captions From Music
- "I woke up like this." ("Flawless" by Beyoncé)
- "All you need is love." ("All You Need Is Love" by The Beatles)
- "We built this love from the ground up." ("From the Ground Up" by Dan and Shay)
- "You look perfect tonight." ("Perfect" by Ed Sheeran)
- "Just say you won't let go." ("Say You Won't Let Go" by James Arthur)
- "You're my end and my beginning." ("All of Me" by John Legend)
- "You are mine… at last." ("At Last" by Etta James)
- "You've set my world on fire, and I know, I know everything's gonna be alright." ("Golden Hour" by Kacey Musgraves)
- "Still can't believe it when you say you're mine and I am yours." ("I Am Yours" by Andy Grammer)
- "I'll tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together." ("Better Together" by Jack Johnson)