65 Instagram Captions for Wedding Guests That'll Get All The Likes
As wedding season rolls around, you (as a guest) will need a few essentials to get through (think: comfortable dancing shoes, a few go-to outfits, and a selection of gift ideas to start). Perhaps most important of all, though, is a collection of wedding guest Instagram captions to use on social media. You might take lots of pictures throughout the day, which means you'll have plenty of snaps to share on the 'gram. And whether you're posting pics with the happy couple or shots of just yourself in the photo booth, a great wedding guest IG caption is a must. (With the couple's wedding hashtag of course!)
Coming up with wedding guest captions for Instagram isn't always easy though. Lucky for you, we consider ourselves experts on the topic. Here, we've done the work for you by compiling the best wedding guest Instagram captions for you to use on your own posts. Some are funny, some are sweet, but one thing is certain: These captions will pull in all the likes on social media.
In this article:
- Funny Wedding Guest Instagram Captions
- Sweet Wedding Guest Instagram Captions
- Wedding Guest Instagram Captions Inspired by Pop Culture
Funny Wedding Guest Instagram Captions
If you'd rather skip the sappy caption, there are plenty of funny ideas to inspire your posts. (And fellow wedding guests will wish they would have thought of these one-liners on their own.) Here, find the best funny wedding guest Instagram captions for you to steal.
- All you need is love… and an open bar.
- Call me a professional wedding hopper.
- They got married and I got champagne. Win-win.
- You can find me on the dance floor.
- Better than any Pinterest wedding board I've ever seen.
- Now accepting applications for more single friends!
- Came for the couple, stayed for the cake.
- Basically the royal wedding.
- Did someone say champagne?
- These two weirdos are perfect for each other.
- I wouldn't want to tear up the dance floor with anyone else.
- If they think this means less BFF time, they're wrong.
- 'Til death do us party.
- They said "I do" to each other and I said "I do" to cake.
- They tied the knot, now it's time for a shot.
- These two make such a gouda couple. Now, where's the charcuterie board?
- The wedding was great but these late-night snacks were the real star of the show.
- The party doesn't start until we walk in.
- Locked in for life? I'll drink to that.
- If you invite me to your wedding, just know I'll tear up the dance floor with you.
- For weddings, I wear [color].
- We have *married* friends now.
- I don't dress up often but when I do, it's for a wedding.
- Can I fit in your honeymoon luggage?
- All dressed up for open bar season.
- You should have seen us tearing up the dance floor.
- Wedding crashers.
- The Real Bridesmaids of [city]
Sweet Wedding Guest Instagram Captions
Calling all hopeless romantics: these wedding guest Instagram captions are for you. If you're looking for sentimental phrases to use with your pictures, look no further. Below, find the sweetest wedding guest captions for Instagram.
- Did someone say wedding season?
- Forever looks good on these two.
- A fairytale wedding.
- Here's a toast to the couple I love most.
- Love is in the air.
- Celebrating the [last name]s.
- I'm with Cupid on this one.
- They proved happily ever after does exist.
- My forever plus one.
- This picture was taken before I started crying.
- A picture-perfect day.
- This is only the beginning.
- Cheers to the newlyweds.
- The most beautiful day for the most beautiful couple.
- You two will make the cutest old couple.
- Another weekend, another wedding.
- To love, laugher, and their happily ever after.
- May you always be as happy as you are today.
- The cutest newlyweds I ever did see.
- Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness.
- All because two people fell in love.
- After this wedding, I really do believe in true love.
- Together is the best place to be.
- You guys got me all emotional and stuff.
- All you need is love.
- They did!
- My favorite people finally met their match.
Wedding Guest Instagram Captions Inspired by Pop Culture
If you consider yourself a pop culture buff, pull inspiration from your favorite TV shows, movies, songs and comedians for your social posts. Here, we've rounded up some of our favorite wedding guest captions for Instagram inspired by pop culture. No binge-watching necessary—we've done the work for you.
- "I'm ready to PAAARTYY." (Bridesmaids)
- "There are two big days in any love story—the day you meet the person of your dreams and the day you marry them." (How I Met Your Mother)
- "Love is that can't-eat, can't-sleep, reach-for-the-stars, over-the-fence, World Series kinda stuff." (It Takes Two)
- "Some people are worth melting for." (Frozen)
- "I am as ever in bewildered awe of anyone who makes this kind of commitment…I know I couldn't do it, so I think it's wonderful they can." (Four Weddings and a Funeral)
- They built this love from the ground up. ("From the Ground Up" by Dan and Shay)
- "I want to see you guys high-five each other like teammates on a recreational softball team you both do for fun." (Mindy Kaling)
- "They're your lobster. Come on, you guys. It's a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. You can actually see old lobster couples, walking around their tank, you know, holding claws." (Friends)
- "What an awesome party. The best wedding I have ever been to… This was epic." (The Office)
- "Some things are meant to be." ("Can't Help Falling In Love" by Elvis Presley)