Affordable Elegance Catering in Kansas City

Serving the Kansas City Metropolitan Area

American, French, Italian, Latin American, Fusion

Dietary Options

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Menu Tastings, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

407 W Pine Street, Raymore, MO
Serving the Kansas City Metropolitan Area

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Valerie P

Highly recommended! Affordable Elegance catered our wedding in August 2016 @ 28 Event Space. Affordable Elegance was recommended by a co-worker. Simply put, my wife and I give Cami and her staff the highest marks as professionals and catering service. Cami and her staff, not... Read More only treated us as important clients, but they also treated us as if we were family. Cami took time to consider our budget, customize our menu, and personalize our table linen/napkin colors, table layout and design. They provided outstanding customer service skills, very detail oriented, and their food and services were excellent. We received many positive comments from our guests (roughly 260 in attendance). My wife and I explored many catering services in the Kansas City area, and by far Affordable Elegance ranked top of the list. I personally want to thank Cami and staff for a job well done and making everything stress free. For those seeking a quality catering service I highly recommend contacting Affordable Elegance.

2016-08-31T11:00:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind and generous review. The two of you, and you families, were such a joy to work with. I am grateful to have the opportunity to share such a wonderful day with you. Don't forget to come see us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Anna R

Affordable Elegance came to me as a word of mouth recommendation from a co-worker. I was having a really difficult time finding a caterer who would do a brunch reception with the kinds of items we wanted for our price point. Affordable Elegance exceeded all our expectations! The... Read More food was delicious, and all our guests raved about how great it was. Some of them went back for 2nds and 3rds! They also were able to work with us to get special linens that they themselves didn't offer, and we got them at a reasonable price without having to engage another vendor. They were patient with all of our questions and put our minds at ease about concerns we had that we might not have enough food. Would absolutely use them again! They also gave us a sweet note to wish us well and thank us for the business! Personal touches make all the difference!

2016-06-28T13:29:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We enjoyed serving you and so appreciate your kindness. Best wishes!

Excellent Service from Affordable Elegance Catering

Reviewed on 6/12/2015

We were totally pleased with the service from Affordable Elegance Catering and they exceeded our expectations! This company stood out from all of the other caterers that we had explored. They had very strong customer service skills, were detail oriented, and their food and... Read More services were excellent! They took time to customize the menu and personalize our wishes down to the napkin design that my daughter wanted. The reception was outstanding and the food excellent! They responded to all of my requests down to my daughters's choice of icecream brand! My guests commented on how good the staff was to work with and how nice everyone was. The night of the reception, two of them rapidly helped me get the glow sticks ready for my daughter and her husband's send off. The staff was a pleasure to work with from planning with Deedee and Cami to the actual event. If I have another need for a caterer, I will always call Affordable Elegance!

2015-06-12T14:56:16 Response from the vendor

Carmen ~ Thank you so much for your raving review and for choosing us to share this very special day with all of you. It was our pleasure to help Jasmine to create the Wedding day she had always dreamed of. The pictures from the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Chrissy M

The people at Affordable Elegance were so accommodating! The food and cake were delicious. Everyone talked about how good everything was. They have a Sunday brunch at their location, and a few times my husband and I have driven the 30+ minutes out there just to enjoy their... Read More food.

2016-10-07T15:08:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was our pleasure to work with you. Don't forget to call us for your free anniversary cake!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Mandy W

Everything from planning to the actual reception was perfect in every way!!! Camie and DeeDee are so easy to work with.They listened to our requests and helped us work out details and gave us ideas to fit our budget.Everything we've asked for was taken care of.The presentation... Read More of the food and tables was excellent! The staff was on task and even helped us clean up after the reception.We really had fun and would recommend Affordable Elegance to anyone planning an event!

2016-10-07T15:10:47 Response from the vendor

WOW! "Perfect in every way!!!" is such a great compliment. It is always our goal, and we are so thrilled to get your feedback. Thank you so much - It was our pleasure to serve you!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kelsey W

Highly recommend! Camie helped us through our entire wedding planning and the event! She was accommodating and extremely professional! I felt taken care of from the moment we went for a food tasting, throughout the work of fittting our catering to our budget, all the way to the... Read More end of our wedding! The food was good, the service was great, and the set up and clean up was amazing. They will definitely take care of you.

2016-10-07T15:12:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks for confirming what we already know - Camie is awesome! We are so happy that you were so pleased with your food and service. It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Christa H

Fantastic quality and service! Our wedding was in September at the Courtyard Marriott in Briarcliff. Deedee, Camie, and the crew were very helpful in coordinating details before the event, and executed perfectly! We did not have to worry about catering at all on our wedding day.... Read More Thanks for all your help!

2016-10-07T15:13:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great feedback. We are so happy you were well pleased. It was truly our pleasure to work with you. Best wishes!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Savannah C

WOW! All I can say is WOW! Affordable Elegance was absolutely amazing. From the food to the staff I give them 10s across the board. I had so many people come up and tell us how great the food was. We had chicken parmesan, pasta, green beans and bread. We also had them make our... Read More cake which was yellow and chocolate marble with raspberry filling and buttercream frosting. It was all so so so good! The staff was great from the moment we chose them as our caterer until we made our grand exit from the reception. They even set us home with all the left over food and a bottle of wine. Before the wedding they were very good about responding to my emails (and I sent A LOT of emails) and they always answered all of my questions. If you want to have wonderful food served by a kind staff, then look no further! The are amazing!

2016-09-12T14:26:19 Response from the vendor

Savannah, It was truly our pleasure to be able to serve you and Daniel, and to help make your wedding reception special and memorable! We appreciate your kind words and your excellent rating. Best wishes to you both. Please visit us at Gregory's sometime soon!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Zach R

I tried 6 other caterers before I found this caterer. They responded to any and all of my questions within a couple hours and were very experienced and professional. They executed our full room flip perfectly, and took all worry off of me and my mom. Their prices, as their name... Read More suggests, are fair and affordable. Above all, the food was spectacular. We received numerous complements that this was the best wedding food people had ever had and that the Mexican food tasted authentic. Just wish I could get more carnitas and adobe chicken now!

2016-08-16T09:24:38 Response from the vendor

Bethany, We loved working with you and Zach your family. Thank you so much for your great review. The part that your guests deemed our food as "authentic" is a great compliment. Best wishes - we hope to see you again sometime.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Maddie S

Camie and her team were wonderful! The food is amazing- we got so many compliments from our guests about the food. The baked beans are to die for! It was so easy and wonderful working with the team- they went above and beyond to make sure our reception was perfect. They are also... Read More very affordable with a good quality of food and service! Would definitely pick them again!

2016-06-29T08:13:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, We enjoyed working with you and your mom, Diana, you all were such a pleasure to work with. We pray many blessings on your new life and marriage. Don't forget to come by for brunch sometime soon!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Amy W

Don’t be fooled by their unassuming manner and restaurant, Affordable Elegance has truly awesome food! Perhaps because they have “affordable” in their name, you might get the impression that they are a “make-do” option, but that would be a mistake! We went to all the fancy... Read More tasting rooms of many of their competitors in the area – and we unanimously agreed – Affordable Elegance’s food was the best! Great food doesn’t need fancy surroundings and eager salespersons – it speaks for itself. Just because you might pay more doesn’t mean you will get better food or service. Dee-Dee and Greg own their business & they are intimately involved in it. Their somewhat modest business location means they avoid a lot of unnecessary overhead – so the money you pay translates directly into good food and service! At our recent wedding for about 200, every guest raved about the food & we heard not one single complaint. When we started this, we didn’t realize how important good service would be. Dee-Dee and Camie showed us by example what a difference it makes. They responded to our every question quickly & kindly - & I asked a lot of questions! They have 30 plus years of experience & their answers reflected that. They gave us good common sense advice & helped us avoid expensive mistakes. They were the rock we could always count on. Each time we talked with them, we came away calm & confident that everything was under control and our choices were good ones. It was like having a best friend or favorite aunt looking out for you to make sure your day would turn out perfect (& that you would still have some money left over to spend on a fabulous honeymoon)! How nice that – on our day which was all about celebrating love with friends & family – we had people from Affordable Elegance working with us who felt like friends and family. In turn, they looked out for us like we were their own friends and family. My advice: if they have your date free - don't wait too long - book them!

2016-06-28T13:27:53 Response from the vendor

WOW! I am so proud of this review. You and your family were a joy to work with and I couldn't be happier that you were so well-pleased. Best wishes to you and your family, and I hope we'll see you again.

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Kathryn

The service, display, and promptness was fabulous. A little disappointed with the taste of a few of the appetizers and seemed a little pricey for what we requested. Otherwise, they were very dependable and professional staff!

2016-05-10T15:25:08 Response from the vendor

We take great pride in high quality food and service at an affordable price. Most of our reviews show that our customers are very well satisfied with our food and service. I would like to be able to discuss your event but since there is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/31/2016

We used Affordable Elegance Catering for my son's wedding. Everything was perfect. The food was service was amazing. Thank you Aubrey for doing an outstanding job. We were able to enjoy our company and not worry about a thing because Aubrey and her crew took care of every... Read More little detail. I highly recommend Affordable Elegance Catering and will be using them for an future events.

2016-03-31T13:06:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Krista. It was a pleaure working with you to help plan David & Julia's reception. Don't forget to stop by Gregory's for Sunday Brunch; Aubrey will be working the next two Sunday's. Kindest regards, Camie

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Micaela F

Affordable Elegance was a preferred caterer choice at our venue. We went to a tasting and were blown away by how delicious the food was! The Apple Jack Pork Loin and Chicken Cordon Bleu were so delicious! We also opted for the Italian Green Beans and the Twice Baked Potato. Our... Read More guests complimented our buffet all night! They were such a great help in setting up for our reception, and the staff was so friendly at our reception too!

2016-02-24T15:40:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your words of kindness. It was a pleasure to share your day with you, Cole and both of your families. We look forward to having you visit us for burnch sometime. Kindest regards, Camie

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Danna

Affordable Elegance provided catering and bar services for our wedding reception on 11/14/15. They were outstanding to work with and graciously responsive to all our needs. The food was delicious and the presentation lovely. Our guests commented how great the food was!! We... Read More certainly would use their services again!

2015-11-19T08:24:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a complete pleassure to work with you and Danna to make thi s day everything you ever imagined it would be. Don't forget to come by and see us at Gregory's Sunday Brunch sometime soon!... Read Less Read More

Fabulous, Fabulous, Fabulous!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Kristin K

Affordable Elegance catered my husband and I's wedding in October 2015. I have only wonderful things to say about this company. They worked with us to find a menu and price that worked with our budget. They followed up promptly when we were shopping for a caterer and after we'd... Read More booked them up until the actual wedding. The staff that worked the wedding was friendly, professional, and accommodating to the bridal party, family, and friends. My mother raved and raved about how great the entire staff was. Oh yeah. The food is good too! Would highly recommend this caterer. You will not be disappointed.

2015-11-16T08:36:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristin, for giving us the opportunity to share such an amazing day with you, Ryan and both of your families. Don't forget to come by and see us at Gregory's Sunday Brunch sometime soon! Camie

Wedding catering

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

Affordable Elegance is a great choice. They catered my daughter and son-in-law's wedding on 11/7/15. Menu consisted of salad, rolls, chicken cordon bleu, carved top sirloin, garlic mashed potatoes, and glazed carrots. Everything was good, but the carved beef and carrots were... Read More better than good - they were deliciously awesome!! We received a lot of compliments! The service was professional, and the meat carver was super friendly and accommodating! They did a great job, didn't charge extra for the carver, and even gave the newlyweds a nice bottle of wine! They are an approved caterer thru the venue we used, and the price of the meal was included in the venue cost, (280 people) Overall, we are very happy!

2015-11-11T08:01:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much. What an awesome review! Your family chose a great menu and we are so pleased that everyone enjoyed it. I'm also always glad to hear great reviews of our staff. I'll pass your kind comments along. Best wishes, and we hope... Read Less Read More

Wedding Catering

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Alisha K

We used Affordable Elegance Catering for our 10/10/15 wedding and it was such a wonderful and stress-free experience! From beginning to end, Dee Dee, Camie and staff at AE provided amazing service. AE catered our wedding reception meal as well as provided desserts and everything... Read More was absolutely delicious - we got so many compliments from our wedding guests. The staff is professional, prompt and a pleasure to work with. I can't say enough wonderful things about Affordable Elegance Catering!!

2015-10-16T12:52:03 Response from the vendor

And we can't say enough wonderful things about you. It was our privilege and pleasure to work with you and Jordan. Thank you so much for your kind words and for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We loved seeing your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Rebecca B

I was just married on 09/19/2015 and Affordable Elegance made our reception so wonderful! The company not only provides delicious food but exceptional service!!! From our first tasting until my wedding, I never once was concerned, worried or frustrated. You can definitely trust... Read More Dee-Dee and her team for all of your catering needs and they even offer suggestions for decor and logistics too! Affordable Elegance takes pride in what they do and genuinely care about each one of their clients which is evident in how they run thier business! I will tell everyone I know about how AWESOME you are and hope to be able to use you again some day! Thanks for all you did the past year to make our wedding day so special! You were a pleasure to work with. Love, Rebecca and Christopher!

2015-10-06T15:26:13 Response from the vendor

Becca, Thank you so very much. You and your family were a pleasure to work with. Everything in your review is exactly what we strive for. We don't only say, "We Make Wedding Dreams Come True", we actually do it. Best wishes to you and... Read Less Read More

Amazing Value

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Christina A

Their name really says it all! Working with Dee Dee and her husband was smooth sailing. Everything was absolutely delicious, the portions were generous, and we got an amazing bang for our buck. Our wedding coordinator even said "They made the best wedding cake I've ever... Read More had". Highly recommended!

2015-10-06T15:32:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much - what an awesome review. It was our pleasure to work with you. We certainly appreciate your kind words of support and referrals. Best wishes! We hope to see you again sometime - don't forget to call us for your free... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

My parents used Affordable Elegance Catering for their 50th wedding anniversary several years ago. So for my wedding this year in August, Affordable Elegance Catering was it. Again, they did an outstanding job with everything! The service and food was amazing! I highly... Read More recommend them. We used their china and had the silverware wrapped in the napkin. Makes a big difference. They are wonderful people and easy to work with! Affordable Elegance Catering, you are AWESOME!!-SS

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

My daughter was married 9/19/15 and Dee Dee Brenda and staff we fabulous from the beginning of the process to the day of the event. What a beautiful day. They are professional and personable. They paid attention to details and the service was excellent the day of the event.... Read More They served the parents was an extra surprise as we did not discus this and assumed we would go tithe buffet as our guests. Thank you for making the day beautiful and taking care of everything so we could sit back and enjoy the event. We will recommend you to everyone we know. Many of our guests came up to us and complimented on how tender and delicious the food was and that is what we wanted to hear. Thank you:

2015-09-22T07:33:36 Response from the vendor

Nancy, Thank you so much for the awesome review. It was truly our pleasure. Your family was wonderful to work with. Best wishes to all of you - hope to see you again! Dee-Dee

Wonderful Rehearsal Dinner!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

Affordable Elegance Catering did a fantastic job grilling steaks and catering all of the side items for our 80-person rehearsal dinner. They helped us plan a memorable dinner and were on time for prep; flexible when I had a few changes the week of the dinner; brought lovely... Read More decorations for the buffet table; and were extremely professional. They even created a gorgeous groom's cake that everyone ate -- to the last crumb! I highly recommend their services.

2015-09-21T11:29:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Tracey for you kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family.

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Megan R

We were married in July and we couldn't have been happier with Affordable Elegance. The food was great and we got multiple compliments from our guests on how much they enjoyed it. We were also very happy with the service provided leading up to and on the day of the wedding.... Read More They were always very responsive and helpful when planning the menu. We would recommend Affordable Elegance to anyone we know having a wedding.

2015-09-01T08:31:11 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you and Paul. Thank you for allowing us to share this wonderful day with the two of you; and your families. We look forward to seeing you sometime soon at Gregory's Sunday Brunch! Camie

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Ashley M

My husband and I are so glad we chose Affordable Elegance as our caterer for our wedding day! They were so kind and helpful through out the entire planning process and they do so much more than just provide food for guests. The girls in the office took time to understand my... Read More vision and ensured every last detail was perfect. Affordable Elegance also did my wedding cake and it was one of the most BEAUTIFUL cakes I have ever seen. We can not thank them enough for everything they did to ensure our day was smooth and stress free!

2015-08-17T08:11:56 Response from the vendor

Ashley, It was truly a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for choosing us, and thank you for your kind words. We were delighted to help in making your reception a beautiful day to remember. Blessings on you both and your marriage. Brenda

Start a Conversation!