Big Adventure Entertainment

Classical, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

Tualatin, OR (877) 501-5500

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Stacie S

Kurt is absolutely wonderful. We had his open air Photo Booth at our wedding and it was such a hit with guests of all ages! He was so professional, the backdrop was beautiful, the props were a ton of fun AND it was all at the right price. I couldn't have been more happy with his... Read More services and would highly recommend Big Adventure Entertainment for any event. Thank you, Kurt!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Jocelyn H

Kurt was amazing! We got married at The Silcox Hut at 7,000 ft in a blizzard (the weather was unplanned) and you had to snowcat up to our venue. Kurt listened to what I wanted, understood I needed the music and DJ set up to be minimal to complement the venue instead of detract... Read More and then delivered. His online portal allowed my now-husband and I to choose from endless amounts of songs, there were maybe 4 on there that he didn't have and when I requested them on my "other songs" section he just emailed back and said "perfect this is taken care of!" No questions asked, no issues, no headaches. Brides and grooms if you're looking for a no hassle DJ who will deliver beyond your expectations, engage with your guests and just be a fun person to have around he's your guy. Which other bride gets to say they have a picture of their father staring out at the blizzard chatting about snow with the DJ? Kurt thank you so much from Nic and I for such an amazing job. Thank you for humoring the incredibly lively renditions of Disney songs on the snowcat ride down and for bringing everyone's vision to life throughout the evening. You were an incredible partner and everyone raved about you, your services, your music. There wasn't a minute people we're laughing or dancing along to some of the greats, the oldies, the hits, and everything you chose to play just kept the night going incredibly smoothly. You made it fun, you made us all want to stay up there for longer...which we did! Thank you. Hire Kurt ladies trust me!

Good Music and Good Fun

Reviewed on 7/23/2011 Jennifer I

Kurt, with Big Adventure Entertainment did an outstanding job as the DJ for our wedding. He was very professional and easy to work with. His online wedding planner helped us pick out the songs we want to hear (and didn't want to hear) for the wedding. He was exactly what we were... Read More looking for in a DJ, no annoying chatter, just good music and lots of it!

Love this DJ!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2010 jessica v

Kurt was such a professional and he had great advice. As the bride, I planned the whole wedding myself. Some of the best advice I received was from my DJ! The Music - Kurt gave us an online form to fill out so that he could play just the music we wanted, while avoiding the... Read More stuff we didn't like. The groom and I were thrilled with the music and the dancing went late since everyone was having so much fun. A couple people actually mentioned how much they liked the tunes in our guest book! The Wedding - Kurt has DJed a lot of weddings, so he had great advice about how to keep things flowing naturally, avoid awkwardness, and keep all the guests happy. I was grateful for the advice, especially since he turned out to be right about everything. He is also charming on the microphone and did some directing so the guests would know what to do and when. Several guests told us that it was the funnest wedding they'd ever been to, and Big Adventure Entertainment was a big part of the reason! A+