Chapel at the Farm

Gilbert, AZ

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Historic Venue, Church, Religious Setting

397 S. Gilbert Rd., Gilbert, AZ (480) 752-3733

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Chelle A

Chapel At the farm ruined my wedding day. I purchased the elopement package and paid additional for 2 witnesses. Arrived to the ceremony no witnesses. The lady running the show ran to the salon next door grabbed 2 working ladies in hair capes and clips. She ran through the... Read More marriage license vows had the ladies sign and they left. She than had us redo the ceremony in front of the alter. All of this took place in 10 minutes. Absolutely took all special out of our day. When I requested a refund Christine stated Jaquline who married us state they refuse to refund they never said who be the witnesses. They lied. Unprepared, unprofessional and biggest shit show ever!!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2015

I had an elopement wedding and it was AMAZING!! I really just wanted something simple and it was great. Amy is awesome, her ceremony was so beautiful, and Jacqueline, the photographer, has such a great personality. They both made me feel comfortable and welcome! I would suggest... Read More this place to anyone who wants a small, quick and simple wedding but doesn't want to just go to the courthouse, but even for a large wedding, the grounds and chapel are beautiful. I'm so happy with the way my wedding turned out!!

Couldn't Be More Perfect!

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Sarah B

We couldn't be more happy with the way everything turned out!!! Amy was so accommodating and easy to communicate with through email! Everything ran so smooth! Our goal was for a stress free, fun wedding, and this was accomplished!!

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Stephani D

This venue is wonderful for the laid back small ceremony. We were able to do a package deal of ceremony for 12 and a photographer for an hour. It was great! I recommend this venue to anyone for a large or small ceremony!

Amy is great!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 heather m

Love Love Love the charm of the place, Amy is so helpful and great to work with! Our day was everything I could have imagined

Affordable & Adorable

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Lizzy T

My husband and I were on a very strict budget and heard of Chapel at the Farm. This location is so adorable and extremely affordable. Amy does a wonderful job with answering all questions and making sure everything goes smoothly. Highly recommend!

WONDERFUL

Reviewed on 11/22/2011 sherry s

This was a perfect spot for our wedding. We utilized the outdoor pavilion on a Saturday. Amy was such a pleasure to work with. She always answered all of our questions, she was friendly and helped keep me calm. The value was fantastic. We utilized the vendors she recommended... Read More and I must say... I was sooooo GLAD we did. I have had so many comments on how wonderful the wedding was. Honestly, we could not have picked a better place for us.

Great Value for the money

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Maria J

Overall a wonderful experience despite feeling a little rushed and limited on our choices. For the price we paid though you cant beat it!

Chapel At The Farm = Amazing

Reviewed on 12/28/2010 Megan T

The whole experience with chapel at the farm was amazing. When we did our first tour, Rev. Amy was warm and welcoming. She spoke with us individually about cost, what is available and how she can work with us. On the wedding day itself, she was professional and kind. She chose... Read More amazing vows and over all she helped make our ceremony very memberable.