Dance Party DJ's

From Wedding Receptions to Corporate Socials, Dance Party DJ's will entertain your guests with excitement and class! Our professional teams will be sure to make your event one to remember. We now offer Photobooth Options, Uplighting and Monogramming, and the iSit. Schedule a consultation today!

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

281 Cross Keys Road, Berlin, NJ Serving the TriState Area (856) 768-0944

Reviewed on 10/29/2017

What an awesome group of guys! We are so happy to have picked Dance Party DJ to join us at our wedding. They made it so enjoyable and fun and everyone was up and dancing!!! I couldn’t of asked for anyone better!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 candace w

Keith and Matt did our wedding this past Saturday night, New Years Eve. They did an absolutely AMAZING job. From the minute the reception started until the reception ended the dance floor was completely packed! Keith was the MC and got everyone to the dance floor the minute the... Read More reception started. Keith has the BEST personality and really took charge to make sure we had the wedding of our DREAMS. We LOVED working with him throughout the whole wedding process. He made everything SO easy and fun. He is an overall great guy and AMAZING MC. Matt was our DJ and did an excellent job following the song requests we gave him. He felt out the crowd to see what would be the best next song. It was really hit after hit! So many guest came up to me and said our DJ was the best they have ever seen! The most important thing to me was to have a unforgettable DJ at our wedding. If you are looking to book a DJ in the near future use dance party DJs. Believe me you will not be disappointed

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Victoria D

Matt was my DJ and he was awesome. I love working with this company. My husband also uses them now for his business parties. They really are the best.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Caitlin M

They were awesome!! Keith and Justin helped keep our party on the dance floor all night! They played a great selection of music. They were such a big part of our night! Dance party Djs are amazing!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Milinda K

We hired Dance Party Djs for our photo booth and it was amazing!! If we hadn't already booked a DJ we would have definitely gone with them for that as well. Our photo strip was personalized by a graphic designer and was perfect. There was a huge selection of props and they... Read More all looked brand new, they even added props to go with our wedding theme which was an unexpected surprise. Everyone in the photo received a print out and an extra copy was made and placed in a photo album and given to us at the end of the night. Such an amazing gift to see the people you love smiling and having fun. We highly recommend Dance Party djs!!!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 curran k

THE BEST DJ YOU WILL EVER FIND! Keith, is only one of the great dj's, but he did my wedding, my brothers wedding, and my best friends wedding. ALL were better then the last!! they know how to keep everyone from all ages ON the dance floor! they also took all my friends requests... Read More which made my party happy. Thanks again Dance party, we had a GREAT time!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

We used Dance Party DJ's for lighting, a photo booth and a DJ with MC for our reception and ceremony on the beach. They did a good job with the sound on the beach and we liked the uplighting, but their performance at our reception and their customer service was lacking. They're... Read More only open three days a week and seem to rarely answer their phones, so I would regularly email them with questions and wait several days for a reply. We asked to speak with our DJ in person during our pre-meeting or in the week before the wedding, and that request was never accommodated. Keith, the owner, was great and we left our in-person meeting feeling like he totally understood what we wanted, but that seems to have not been conveyed to the guys who actually showed up for our wedding. So, for example, we specifically told Keith that we didn't want to do any "games" to get our guests dancing and vetoed the idea of a "dollar dance" (because we know our crowd and they hate stuff like that!), but our DJ did it anyway and it was too late for us to stop him once we realized what he was doing (many of our guests later complained about it). They also generally ignored our request to not play standard wedding songs, like the electric slide, and it took a while (and a lot of requests from our friends) to get them to actually play the type of music we knew that our friends would dance to. They also were displaying the wrong color lights in our up lighting and the photographer had already photographed the room by the time we realized. Our photo booth was ok, but they misspelled the word "August" on the photo strips our guests received and the props were a bit lacking. Overall, our wedding was fun and they did an ok job, but if I had to plan another event with a DJ, I would definitely pick a company that lets you interact directly with the DJ who will be at your event and that has better attention to detail.

2016-01-18T11:19:29 Response from the vendor

As a company that prides itself on superior customer service and exceeding client’s expectations, we felt it was so important to respond to this review. Communicating one on one in today’s busy world is often difficult enough, and when your customer lives in London, it... Read Less Read More

Awesome DJs

Reviewed on 11/27/2014 Blake R

Our wedding could not have been complete with out Dance Party DJs. They went above and beyond with everything from music to photo booth. All 3 members were so nice and friendly. Our DJ Matt helped us with all of our pre wedding questions and really put on a fantastic show. They... Read More even followed my do not play list :) The MC and photo booth attendant were so awesome! We could not be happier with how everything played out. We definitely recommend the photo booth element to all couples planning a wedding.

I loved my DJ Matt!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Izabella b

I loved working with this vendor and can't say enough. We are music people so this was very important to us. We also had a special segment of our wedding and needed music to give out awards to people. Matt played just the right music and was such a professional. I would say book... Read More this company before any other, they have been in business forever and have done this a lot longer then most. Great DJ's!

Reviewed on 1/29/2014 Brandee

Dance party provided cocktail hour music and my reception music. Keith was a joy to work with from the first time we met with him and he mead us very at ease and helped us with planning out the important musical selections for the evening. He was patient and nice and most... Read More importantly fun! He listened to our wants for the evening and they delivered. Everyone had a great time and was up and moving which was very important to us.

Best DJ around!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Natalie R

Keith and his staff are great to work with and we were so happy with our wedding music! Keith made sure all of our requested songs were played and he got everyone in the room up and on the dance floor! Keith and his staff were personable and easy to work with. We could not have... Read More asked for a better DJ and MC and are already recommending Dance Party DJ's to everyone we know who is planning a wedding!

High energy

Reviewed on 8/31/2013 Samantha S

Dance party djs made my reception awesome. They played everything I wanted. They kept everyone dancing. I loved that they were part of my package with Paris caterers. It saved me so much time hunting for a dj. I would have booked them no matter where I was though because of the... Read More amazing job they did at the bridal show I saw them at.

Beyond Pleased!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Byanka M

Music was such a huge deal to us. We come from hispanic families so we knew we wanted latin music and we didn't want the "typical wedding" music. Well Dance Party DJs were phenominal!!! They listened to every detail we explained to them. We wanted a mix between latin and modern... Read More music and we wanted the place to look like hot night club. We ended up getting uplighting, monogram, dance floor lights, and his parents surprised us with the photo both. We also had a photo montage that they hooked up to their projector. Dance party went beyond our expectations with way they made the venue look, the service and their music. Our guests would not leave the dance floor and that made me so happy to seem them enjoy our wedding. I keep getting comments that our wedding was so much fun from music to the photo booth and everything in between. A big shout out to Luis for getting our guests so amped up, Matt for djing the perfect mix of music, and Keith and Christine for assisting us in planning our entertainment. Thank you so much for making our dream wedding a reality. Sincerely, Byanka (a very happy bride)

Best DJ Ever!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Jennifer M

Dance Party DJs was recommended by Greate Bay Country Club, our venue, as the DJ to use if we wanted our guests to get up and move. And boy, were they spot on! All of the options this company provided were of high quality and amazing price. We even rented their photo booth... Read More which was one of the biggest hits of the night! We had a large range of age groups but everyone was happy with the music played (no complaints of too rappy, too old, too country) as there was a wide variety and a great selection for requests. If you're looking for a great party DJ, we highly recommend Dance Party DJ's!

Great Entertainment Company!

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Angela L

Dance Party DJ's was one of the main reasons all of my guests told me my wedding was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. The DJs kept everything very lively and fun when it was time to get the party started after dinner. The owner, Keith was awesome to work with,... Read More too. I also used them for uplighting and a photo booth. I'm so glad we ended up renting the photo booth, it was a tad expensive, but definitely worth it. A scrapbook and photo booth attendant came with it, as well. All of our guests really loved it, and we got a CD of all of the the pictures in addition to the scrapbook. Thank you Dance Party for providing awesome entertainment for our special day!

They kept the party going!

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Katherine D

Best DJ and MC I have ever experienced! The dance floor was packed the entire night! Guests begged for an encore song at the end of the night and they knocked it out of the park! We got more compliments on our DJ than anything else! Louis was our MC with Mike spinning and... Read More they were the perfect duo! So much personality and excitement! They were amazing!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Erin T

We are so happy that we hired Keith to dj our wedding. We liked him right from the start as he has incredible energy and positive attitude and you can just tell he is going to be FUN. He got the party started and played an awesome mix of music, exactly what we were looking for.... Read More He also was wonderful to work with throughout the process, and we did not have to worry about this aspect of our wedding at all because we knew we were in such great hands. Highly recommend Dance Party DJs and Keith!

Party on the Dance Floor

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 kelly h

Dance Party DJ's were so great!. They handled the music for our garden ceremony at Paris Caterers and then provided music for the entire reception. The music was incredible and we had being on the dance floor the entire reception. Thanks to the DJs and Christine for helping... Read More us plan such a wonderful celebration - the colored uplighting at the reception added to the party atmosphere and we had people lined up all night to get into the photobooth. thank you thank you thank you!!!

Best DJ ever!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Justina J

Keith mc'd our wedding and he did an amazing job of getting everyone on the dance floor and keeping them there! The dj was included in the price of our wedding at Paris Caterers and was a great value. Also included was a big screen for a photo slideshow. We also purchased the... Read More simulcast video and the photobooth, both were a huge hit. Everyone has told us that we had the funnest wedding they've ever been to and we can thank Dance Party DJ's for that!

Simply the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Melissa T

If you are looking for a DJ that can get the party started and make it last ALL night long? Than look no further!!! I found Dance Party DJ's at my girlfriend's wedding and let me tell you we had a BLAST!!! So for my wedding I knew we had to have them! Not only are they great... Read More to work with! They have great prices! And the quality is incomparable!

AMAZING DJs and Photobooth!

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Kelly S

the DJ was included when we booked our wedding with Paris Caterers, and we were a little hesitant since we know a lot of DJs and were originally going to use someone we knew. After some research and a recommendation from a friend, we went with Keith (we had to pay extra for him... Read More since he's in such high demand). He had an assistant too. They were both amazing. They played every song we requested and there was not one thing we can complain about. Our dance floor was PACKED all night long and we had so much fun because of them! Photobooth was great as well, Nicole from Paris helped run it and the photos were so great an the guestbook was hilarious! Everyone had a ball because of Dance Party!

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Alexis S

Keith, the owner of the company, was the DJ for our wedding. I have been to a lot of weddings and parties with DJs and have never had such a personable DJ who was able to get people dancing without being annoying. He got people dancing who I never dreamed of seeing on the dance... Read More floor. I would use him again in a heart beat. They also provided the uplighting and photobooth for the wedding, both of which were a hit.

Wedding 10-2-10

Reviewed on 2/23/2011 Amy S

Keith is one of the best DJs! He had every single one of my guests on the dance floor all night. I witnessed people dancing that I have never seen dance prior. Keith kept the energy up from the second he announced the bridal party to the last song of the night!

Reviewed on 2/03/2011 Janell H

If your want your wedding to be fun and for your guests to be on the dance floor all night than I suggest you use Dance Party DJ's! I was told but so many of my guests how great and entertaining my MC and DJ were! They played music for everyone!! I also got the Vintage... Read More Photobooth and uplighting from them! There were people in the photobooth all night! They even make you an album of pictures from the photobooth as well as send you a disc of all the pictures taken in it all night!!!

Everyone danced the night away!

Reviewed on 1/15/2011 Stephanie B

My dj was fantastic! When they opened the dance floor, everyone flooded it! The dance floor was packed for the ENTIRE evening & it was the first wedding that I ever went to where everyone was still dancing after the reception was officially over! They did a wonderful job and... Read More I would recommend them to anyone! The cost of the DJ was actually included in the package for Paris Caterers. The only additional price that we paid for was for their Photobooth which was an absolute HIT! Everyone loved it-it was great for ALL ages-from the youngest child to the eldest adult! They also included a scrapbook as our guest signing book of each photo strip and we got to take home a cd of everyone's pic! It was a great way to remember my wedding and I can match all the signatures to a face! Loved it!