Is this your business? claim it now

Deb Shields Photography

San Diego, CA

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

5176 Fino Drive, San Diego, CA (858) 395-2185

Awesome result

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Sophia

Deb really understood what I liked and wanted. We met before and talked throughout the wedding planning process. So great to see the final product.

so lovely to work with!

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Lauren H

Deb was so great to work with! I loved her photos and as soon as I met her I loved her! She made me feel very comfortable and confident. Our bridal party was fairly large and definitely not the most cooperative bunch, but Deb remained patient and so pleasant the entire... Read More time! My one complaint is that I have to wait too long to see the pictures. Her average time is 4-6 weeks, up to 8 weeks during high volume wedding season. This may be normal for wedding photographers, I don't know, but I'm dying to see the pictures she took! I know they are going to be amazing!

I Love Deborah!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2011 Kristie P

Deborah was a great photographer! She has such a unique perspective which translates to awesome photos. We chose her because we didn't want the traditional pictures on the beach and soft looks, we wanted urban & contemporary. She was able to make our vision real. She's... Read More very professional and reasonable in price. I highly recommend her!!