Erin Stubblefield Weddings and Portraiture

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

3015 Salena Street, Saint Louis, MO (573) 259-7850

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

Erin and her team were SO professional! She showed up ahead of schedule to introduce herself, as I was planning my wedding from out of state. She was sweet and enthusiastic, and made me even MORE excited about my day! During portraits, she made us feel completely at ease. She... Read More made me forget how much I hate being in front of the camera and the photos are proof of that. She moved quickly through family and bridal party photos without rushing - she made everyone feel like they were important. When it came time for our couples' portraits, she helped us move away from some lingering guests with her sweet humor, and ushered us to a beautiful spot a little more set back. She put us at ease, made us laugh, and gave us time to just be together. The photos she took during those quiet "in-between" moments are some of my favorites. Photography was a budget priority for us, as we were keenly aware that these are the lasting memories you take home. Erin and her incredible talent are well worth the investment.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Lily B

I cannot rave enough about Erin and her photography with Erin Stubblefield Weddings. My husband and I had the best experience when Erin shot our wedding June 2016 and we are absolutely over the moon with our photographs. It’s so true when people say that the only thing you have... Read More left after your wedding day are the memories and the photos that immortalize those memories. Although the day went by SO fast, Erin successfully captured all the little moments that a skilled photojournalist-style wedding photographer knows to capture. She took pictures of moments I missed in person and events that, looking back, are now fleeting memories. Thanks to her beautiful work, I have those memories forever. Erin was SO organized, thoughtful and knowledgeable throughout the entire process, from booking to wedding day. In addition, she was able to efficiently wrangle my bridal party to get a lot of great shots in the short amount of time we had to take photos. I will always treasure the photos of my wedding day thanks to Erin! She is amazing, her work is amazing, book her!!! You will not regret it.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Amber S

Erin photographed our wedding in March, and I couldn't be more impressed with the entire process. I was overwhelmed with selecting a photographer and after a personal recommendation, we met up with Erin at her studio. She was easy to talk to and full of information. It was... Read More pretty clear she would be our photographer. On the day of the wedding, she kept everything going and was fun about it. Our friends and family loved her and I honestly couldn't picture anyone else taking our photos. We got our album about a month ago, and its so gorgeous. The photos are stunning and the quality of the album itself is remarkable.

2017-09-28T10:59:12 Response from the vendor

Amber! Thank you so much for the review. You and Jordan had such a fun day! You are a beautiful couple inside and out, and I'm so honored to be your wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Charleigh B

I cannot say enough beautiful things about Erin!! She photographed our wedding and it was the best decision EVER! Erin is so talented, organized, and an amazing presence to be around. She captured our day so magically and I could not be more grateful!!! Not only did she make the... Read More planning process stress free, but she is a true artist ontop of that and her work is the BEST thing ever. Gah! We will cherish our photos for the rest of our lives, and we're so glad we picked Erin!! Can't wait to see her again someday when we start a family! :-)

2017-09-25T14:32:41 Response from the vendor

LADY!!! Please start having littles ASAP because I need another photo session with you two. Your wedding was top notch with all of the lovely details and beautiful moments. Thanks for taking the time to post a review! xoxo

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Courtney L

Erin is such an incredible photographer...she made our special day stress free and my husband and I can not brag about her enough!! She captures your day just the way you want it to be shot...she is an absolute sweetheart and just a flat out amazing photographer...I get asked... Read More constantly who did my pictures for my wedding because people say my wedding pictures look like they belong in a magazine...this is ALL because of Erin’s beautiful Work!! We love you a Erin! Thank you again and again..she is incredible! -The Luscombe’s 💕

2017-09-25T14:34:11 Response from the vendor

Courtney, you are so incredibly sweet. I loved your and Brennan's wedding. You both have the sweetest of families. And you two COULD be models. I swear :)

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Diana K

Erin is phenomenal! Not only is she insanely talented but she is also the nicest, funniest, friendliest person ever. My husband and I are not the most comfortable around the camera but Erin put us at ease, she somehow made us look like naturals AND she made us laugh a lot too!... Read More Our wedding day was super hot and Erin never once complained, she stayed super upbeat the whole time which I was very appreciative of. Our pictures came out absolutely stunning, people won't stop talking about how great they look and I can't stop looking at them. I can't recommend Erin enough, she is simply the best.

2017-09-25T14:35:06 Response from the vendor

Oh. Mer. Gerd. Thx for the kind words, Diana. You and Andrew seriously made me laugh all day long. You two are the best, and I'm lucky to be your wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Angelica S

This review is long overdue! Erin photographed our wedding last November. We had a low key Friday wedding, and pictures (along with food and fun) were a priority to us! We didn't have a planner because our guest list was rather small, and Erin helped us organize everything... Read More timeline related. She also gave us remarkable suggestions for hair and makeup, floral designers and caterers. On the day of the wedding she was sweet, fun and efficient (we got behind at one point, totally no one's fault but sometimes it just happens). She was able to photograph quickly when necessary and get us back on track. I mean we didn't want to be standing there doing family formals forever anyway. One of my favorite wedding day memories was our bride and groom portraits. We were all laughing to the point of almost crying and the pictures show the utmost happiness we both had on our wedding day! And best of all??! THE PHOTOS WERE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL. WOOOOW. It's been almost a year and I'm still in love. In fact, we just did our anniversary session with Erin, and just got our photos back. Again. I'm swooning. She's simply the best and I've found my forever photographer.

2017-09-22T12:42:33 Response from the vendor

Girl you are the best of the best. I really appreciate the kind words, and it was so great catching up with you and Brady last month. Per usual, your pup is the cutest lil golden doodle and could be a model :). Again! Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Caroline L

Erin is the best! She was the perfect choice for the portraits we ended up using to announce our pregnancy. First of all, she was super conscientious about getting in touch and planning our session, so we felt very secure going into the session. Even though she is based in St.... Read More Louis, she was very familiar with Chicago and where we could go for great photos. Second, Erin is so friendly and hilarious, so you will definitely have genuine smiles in your photos! Third, Erin is amazing at posing her subjects, which is a huge help if you're a little awkward like we are :) And lastly, the quality of the finished product is absolutely amazing - the photos are sharp, well-composed, and luminous, completely worthy of all of the blogs and publications she's been honored in. My husband and I have backgrounds in photography and know dozens of gifted photographers, and we can honestly say that the quality of Erin's work is second to none. We would HIGHLY recommend her services :)

2017-09-20T18:18:22 Response from the vendor

Caroline! Thank you so very much for the kind words! You and Rob are my favorite, and I absolutely loved photographing you two with blueberry :).

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Meghan S

Where do I begin?!?! It may sound crazy, but I've been planning my wedding in my head even before my (now husband) popped the question :). I started following Erin on instagram years ago, and I was convinced she would photograph our wedding. We married on my parents farm, and it... Read More couldn't have been more perfect! Erin came out the day before to scout locations (which wow!!) She thought of places I hadn't even considered and they photographed beautifully! Erin was incredibly kind, thoughtful and such a pleasure to be around. My family and friends adored her. It felt like she was just one of the bunch. I couldn't be more happy with my photos, and I'm just over the moon. We will be contacting Erin down the road for anniversary photos, maternity photos and family photos.

2017-09-22T12:45:22 Response from the vendor

Girl! Your wedding WAS perfect and your parent's farm is absolutely stunning. I truly felt like photo opportunities were endless. I really appreciate all of the kind words. Please tell your parents hello for me. They are too cute. Hurry up and have those littles... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Sarah S

Weddings are so stressful but working with Erin for our photography was so smooth! She is so friendly (and funny!) and had some great suggestions for photos that my husband and I did not consider. We got married on April 28th and got our photos exactly when she said she would.... Read More I'd recommend her to anyone!

2017-09-19T20:24:43 Response from the vendor

Sarah! Your review is so incredibly sweet! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and nothing short of perfect! Cheers to lifelong happiness xoxo!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Sydney P

We used Erin for our wedding and I have nothing but praise for her services! I asked for a very picky location for our engagement shoot and she made it happen she went above and beyond. Our wedding photos were absolutely incredible and I couldn't be happier. She worked well... Read More under pressure and with my big crazy family even though we were short on time she made it happen and everyone was still having so much fun! I am surprised she dealt so well under pressure because we were definitely very very behind. If it weren't for her there I would've definitely went crazy ! Not only is she a photographer, she is a friend, a planner, an organizer and all around an expert at what she does! We will definitely be referring her to our friends and using her for future services!

2017-09-19T14:51:19 Response from the vendor

Sydney!! Thank you for the kind words. It is such an incredible honor to photograph the wedding of another wedding photographer! Your engagement session was one for the books and as always, it's such a pleasure documenting your and Tony's milestones as a couple :).

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Eve E

Erin is an amazing portrait photographer. She coached my husband and myself into poses that made for incredible photos. She also made photos of us in front of our new home with our dog that I will cherish forever! She is not only a great person to work with but the product can't... Read More be beat. Hire her, you won't regret it!

2017-09-19T14:56:27 Response from the vendor

Eve!!! I cannot thank you enough for the review. I loved loved loved photographing you Kit and Mazel. You three are the most adorable family, and I'm honored you chose me :).

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Katie H

Erin was great to work with in the planning process. She was very friendly and quick to answer questions via email. The photos are amazing!! She definitely is extremely talented. We did have a hick-up the day of the wedding. We had discussed twice, once via email and once on the... Read More phone of the pictures we wanted. My husband's fathers side of the family got left out and when we informed her of this she acted as if she was not aware. After this, she appeared very rushed, and upset some family members in the process. She also rushed our wedding party photos and upset some of our bridal party as well as my husband. I understand it is difficult to work with such a large group (we had 19 in our wedding party) and try to keep to a timeline, but it was supposed to be a joyous occasion, and it was made to feel rushed and almost an annoyance. However, we are very grateful to have such wonderful wedding photos.

2017-09-19T15:38:21 Response from the vendor

Katie! I hope you received my voicemail. I'm so glad to hear you love your wedding images, but I'm sorry that your experience wasn't everything you hoped. I sincerely apology for momentarily forgetting a few of your family combinations - please rest assured, I always... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Amanda H

Gosh, where do I even begin. First off, when it comes to planning a wedding, photography was a pretty high item on my list. I actually stumbled across Erin's photo's from an acquaintance's wedding and loved them so much I had to find out who took her photos. After speaking with... Read More Erin, I felt comfortable that I made the right decision. Well, all I can say is she is the best photographer I've ever had. She did an outstanding job with my engagement session and wedding. She truly knows what she is doing and has the experience! She angles people in the right position to get the best shots possible and does the little things which matters most. Not only does she have great photography skills, but her personality is great! Definitely recommend her business!

2017-09-19T15:39:49 Response from the vendor

Amanda! This review seriously made my day! I had the best time photographing your and Nick's wedding. You two have become such dear friends. Have the best time in Greece! Honeymoons are to be cherished! xoxo.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Molly B

Hiring Erin was by far the best wedding-related decision we made. Not only is she extremely talented but she is friendly, fun, quick to respond to e-mails, organized and gives great direction to the people she photographs. Our engagement photos were stunning & I can't wait to... Read More see our wedding ones! I am so happy we did an engagement shoot with Erin before the wedding -- I felt strange at first doing some of the poses but when I saw the photos I was blown away! It really allowed me to trust her on my wedding day. She has a very creative eye! We even brought our crazy black lab to our engagement shoot to be in some photos and she was so patient and took tons of pictures to get a good one of her! As the bride you will truly feel like Erin is working for you to get all of the photos you requested. She also worked great as a team with our videographer. I can't wait to hire Erin down the road for future photo needs! :)

2017-09-19T20:27:01 Response from the vendor

Molly! I cannot thank you enough for your raving review. Seriously Best. Day. Ever. Seriously girl, you could be in a bridal magazine. You and Nick are adorable and sweet, and I am so lucky to be your wedding photographer. xoxo.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Leah F

I couldn't be happier with our full experience with Erin. She is fun, sweet and very talented. We had so much fun bringing our dogs along for engagement pictures, and she was amazing on our wedding day.

2017-09-20T18:20:21 Response from the vendor

Leah! Thank you so much! I've absolutely loved working with you and Brett! Your pups are the sweetest, and your wedding couldn't have been more fun and gorgeous!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Mindy K

Where do I begin?? We are utterly in love with our wedding photos (and Erin herself)! Erin is a gem. From the moment we reached out in interest for our wedding photographer, Erin has been amazing. She was very responsive to any question we had, any changes we wanted to make, and... Read More even had the best ideas! Erin is energetic, professional, and so much fun to work with! We vibed with Erin so well, we had just the best time taking photos. She was so patient with our winter wedding outdoor sessions. It was freezing, but she never showed it. Her personality and bubblyness is contagious, so much that we forgot how cold it was outside at our wedding, she just kept us laughing and made our day so much more special than we could have ever imagined. Having a photographer is really like having one of your best friends by your side on your wedding day, and Erin was mine. I was never worried or in doubt. She made me a happy bride and the day amazing. Our photos are flawless and what I had envisioned for our day. They are timeless and beautiful and will be beautiful even after our 60th anniversary. We will enjoy looking through our album for the rest of our lives!

2017-09-19T20:28:41 Response from the vendor

Oh mer gerd. Sweetest review ever!!! Mindy. You know how much I adore you and Nick. You had the best wedding day, and NIck's surprise song for you is something I will never forget. Seriously. You are a winter wonderland barbie and ken.

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Stacy O

Erin photographed both my engagement and wedding photos. I can't stress enough how talented, professional and fabulous she is. Erin was our first pick based on her stunning gallery and she lived up to our expectations. Her personality is contagious and she made the entire bridal... Read More party feel at ease with her great sense of humor. She kept the schedule moving and was super organized so that my husband and I could enjoy the day and be guaranteed all the shots we wanted. I highly recommend Erin to anyone looking for a photographer because of her eye for detail and her passion and desire to create a one of a kind experience that works for you!

2017-02-07T12:18:02 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for the kind words! You have no idea how much it means to me that you not only loved your wedding photography experience, but you also shared it with current and potential brides! Your wedding was a dream,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jaclyn D

She's great!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 E F

Erin made my wedding day perfect. So perfect, that the very next day I felt the need to get on the knot and write about it! Her personality is exactly what I needed yesterday, assertive and direct yet still super sweet and considerate. And so so efficient with time and very... Read More organized. Not to mention all the help she provided...Our wedding was in St Louis (an hour from home) and not only did Erin suggest the VENUE we went with, but she had thoughtful advice on vendors, photo locations, hotel, and all things that are hard to do from out of town. My day was so so perfect and I owe it all to her and my parents.

2017-09-20T18:22:09 Response from the vendor

Ellory!!!! Your wedding was one for the books, and I felt so honored that you chose me as your wedding photographer. You and Kyle are so incredibly perfect together, and your wedding reflected every inch of your beautiful selves!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Sarah B

Erin was my Engagement and Wedding photographer! She is so FUN to work with and will make you and your hubby really comfortable. Her work is beautiful and light and romantic and stunning! Her prices are great. She is truly talented and I'd recommend her to anyone I know! I am... Read More still ga-ga for our wedding photos a year and a half later!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Kayla J

As soon as I met Erin, I knew I wanted her to be our photographer. She is so down to earth and delightful. She is an incredible photographer and person. Erin made sure we stayed on the wedding day timeline and captured priceless moments. I would recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Leah G

Erin was wonderful! My husband and I planned our wedding from out of state, and Erin was great with communication. We were unable to make a trip for engagement photos, so our wedding day was the first chance we had to work with her. She was extremely professional and... Read More organized. She helped us figure out which elements of the day to focus on and made some great recommendations for outdoor photos before our ceremony. Our day went very smoothly, and our photos turned out stunning! Erin and her 2nd shooter captured all the posed shots we wanted and some amazing candid moments as well. Erin's artistic style is exactly what we wanted. Her eye for detail and skill with her equipment were obvious. Each image is expertly framed and the lighting was perfect both indoors and outside. After the wedding Erin sent us a sneak peek for our thank yous, shared our photos online, and sent us the high resolution images, and she kept us informed on schedule. She was great to work with! I am so glad Erin shot our wedding and would recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 12/27/2015 Andrea C

One word..AMAZING!! Erin was my first professional photographer ever whom I found on the The Knot and trusted site unseen. We planned our wedding long distance but that didn't stop Erin from calling and emailing to get to us the best she could. On our wedding day she took... Read More control and captured the most amazing moments. Not only does she have a great personality and fit right in with the family, but she took her time to work with us on our most special day and knew the perfect positions and perfect spots to really tell our story! Erin got all the little details along with candid sweet moments with family and friends. We could not have been happier with our 'personal paparazzi' and all the amazing pictures! Thanks to Erin we have our perfect wedding photos to treasure forever. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!

So happy with Erin!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kristen P

We could not be happier with our choice to book Erin Stubblefield as our wedding photographer! Her photos are beautiful and, as one of my friends said, really "show the love." Erin has a great personality and really puts people at ease. My husband is sometimes uncomfortable... Read More having his picture taken, but Erin was so easy going and helped him relax. She was willing to stay later than planned at our reception to capture important dance party photos! We can't wait to see our wedding photos!

2015-10-27T16:56:42 Response from the vendor

Kristen!! Thank you so much for all of the kind words! You and Jeff had an amazingly beautiful wedding, and I loved being a part of it! And I wouldn't have missed your 90's dance party for anything :).