Stylish, Modern, Fun!

Weddings have the amazing power to bring everyone together. Family and friends, new and old, from near and far, all gathered in celebration of you. Trust me to capture your most treasured day. So, even if the day flies by, you won't forget the time you all shared. Call me today!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

$0-$999

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Huldah S

I found out about Fernando through the multiple raving reviews on many wedding sites. There is a reason when someone gets so many good reviews. It means that you can rest assured that you're in the hands of a professional who is amazing at what he does and knows everything about... Read More wedding photography inside out. Photography was one thing regarding the wedding that I did not want to budge on. Food and cake and all that is important. But photographs last forever. Photographs are what people look at time and time again. It's what you and your husband will hold onto and cherish years after your special day. This is the part of your wedding that you will be constantly reminded of years after your wedding. Therefore, I wanted to make sure I wanted to get a photographer who 1) who was passionate about photography 2) had a ton of experience in wedding photography 3) had experience in INDIAN wedding photography 4) who REALLY knew what they was doing and did not need too much guidance or direction from me (especially on the day of the wedding itself). After spending weeks searching for the right photographer, I gave Fernando a call. From the very beginning to the end, Fernando was absolutely great to work with. He is extremely professional and is always eager to make sure everything is done right. You get a LOT for what you pay for. I had so many vendors to work with in preparation for the wedding and Fernando was extremely efficient. In just a few calls, he was able to immediately grasp what I wanted for the wedding. To be honest, I was the "clueless bride". I wanted a photographer who knew exactly what he was doing and did not need much direction from me because I was swamped with a lot of other things. Plus, since ours was an Indian Christian wedding, there was a lot going on that needed to be captured and I wanted someone who can handle all this. On the day of the wedding, we had a team of people following both myself and my (then) groom capturing all the moments along the way before the wedding. Fernando led his team extremely well and made sure someone was always responsible for catching every part of our special day. Every single aspect of the wedding was captured so magically and beautifully. And I didn't have to lift a single finger to do anything or say a single word. I didn't have to worry at all. Everything was done behind the scenes and I was left to enjoy the day, as every bride is meant to! I cannot begin to speak about the final pictures we got. Everyone we know has been raving about the pictures when we put them up! These are the pictures I dreamt of. These are the pictures I will look at 40 years from now and smile at because it'll remind me of how special my wedding day was. This is what those pictures are supposed to remind you of. Not remind you of how you kind of skimped on photography and the results can be seen in these pictures. No. That's not what you want to be reminded of. If you want someone who really really really knows what they are doing, don't look anywhere else. As a bride, you have (trust me, if you don't have now, you WILL have) tons of things to worry about. With Fernando, you can feel that you have one thing definitely in the hands of someone who wants to make sure your day is perfectly captured in all its beauty and glory. And you will have the results (amazing pictures) that you have dreamed of and seen on magazines or online! Those glamorous looking pictures that you've seen will be of your own wedding! 😃

2016-08-29T16:55:31 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your review Sheena, it was a blessing working with you and Nishanth at your wedding and my entire team loved it!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Brittany B

I found Fernando on The Knot and i am beyond glad I did. From the beginning he exceeded our expectations as a wedding photographer. He was always quick to respond either via text, email, or phone call. Which was so refreshing since most vendors would take about a day to respond... Read More to a simple email. He truly makes you feel like your wedding is his top priority!!! But what really made us fall in love with Fernando was his photos. We were lucky enough to work with him for not only our wedding but also our engagement photos, as well as my bridal portraits and all of them were BEYOND breathtaking. We did our engagement photos in December and we really wanted a changing of the leaves, outdoor, woodsy look which is kind of hard to come by in Houston Texas. But boy was Fernando able to get our vision and truly knock it out of the park. All of our engagement photos have the perfect fall look with pops of yellow and orange in the trees. He was able to find a few different locations that had some of the things we were looking for (i.e. changing of leaves) and make it look like we were surrounded by cool fall weather. His skills with the camera are out of this world!!! a lot of the locations we went to only had a few trees that had changed colors but with the way he takes pictures it made it look like we were surrounded by beautiful fall foliage. My bridals were just as spectacular!!! It was the beginning of spring when i took my bridals and he was able to capture the true beauty of the spring flowers, beautiful blue sky's, and joy of a soon to be bride. We did my bridals at my wedding venue Olde Dobbin Station in Montgomery; which is a restored pumping station surrounded by lush fields and a farm. He was able to really capture the beauty of the outdoor scenery yet still let my dress and wedded joy shine bright. working with fernando is amazing, he will get you out of your comfort zone in order to get an amazing photo and you will be glad he did. In some of my bridals he had me lie in a field of flowers in my wedding dress and i must say im beyond glad he did. Those are some of my favorite photos, they ended up looking like something you would see in a magazine and im so glad i will have them to look back on in the future. Now on to the most important part of his work...my wedding photos. I was a sort of unlucky bride because it rained a little on our wedding day so we weren't able to get as many outdoors photos after the ceremony, but boy the ones we did look simply stunning. You cant even tell that it was over cast and drizzling throughout the ones he was able to take. He also was able to capture every moment of our ceremony from my husbands reaction to me walking down the aisle, to me walking down the aisle, to our guests, as well as us in many different angles and light throughout the ceremony. Our wedding venue tends to get a little dark once night fall happens and most photos i had seen of receptions(from other photographers) their pictures were too dark , but with Fernando photos you couldn't tell. he was really able to make the venue look more alive and yet still nice and romantic for the time of the evening. I would HIGHLY suggest hiring Fernando and his team for your wedding it will be one of your best investments for your special day. He was one of the best decisions we made and we still to this day get compliments on how great our photos came out.

2017-01-07T18:12:09 Response from the vendor

Hi Brittany, I am really happy to hear that you and Giancarlo qre happy with the work we did for you. All my team loved working with you!

We LOVE Fernando!

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Claudia M

We found Fernando at the Bridal Extravaganza last year. By this point we had looked at so many different photographers and we thought we had selected someone who was perfect for us. However, when I saw Fernando's work I was blown away. I was blown away even more so when we met... Read More him. He took the time to talk to us and get to know our personalities so that the photos he took would reflect them. We were fortunate enough to have him do our engagement photos, bridal portraits and full day wedding coverage. For our engagement photos, he was able to make us laugh and be comfortable in front of the camera-- which is not something that is easy for us! He did a great job of capturing how we feel. The engagement session did not feel long at all, it flew by and it was great. Fernando was so quick to respond and was incredibly flexible with our schedules; my husband and I have very difficult schedules to coordinate but with Fernando's help we were able to get everything in on time. On our wedding day Fernando was able to get there with plenty of time to take pictures of both my husband and I getting ready, along with the rest of the bridal and grooms party. He was so great at capturing candid moments and that is one thing I really value. He also captured our guests during some pretty important moments and having those pictures of their expressions during our vows and ceremony is priceless. As many of you know, the day goes by in such a blur and the bride and groom can barely remember what happens! Fernando's skill with his photography allowed us to completely relive the day and those special moments that are sometimes impossible to capture. He stayed until the very last minute and interacted with our guests which made them feel so comfortable and we were able to get some great candid photos. Words cannot express how truly grateful I am for Fernando. He worked with our budget and was able to give us amazing photos for a price that worked for us. I would recommend him to anyone. He is an amazing photographer and knows exactly what he is doing.

2014-08-05T22:51:53 Response from the vendor

it was a real pleasure to work with a vibrant and happy couple like you, not to mention working with super heroes :) If you need us for anything else in the future, please call us anytime. Fernando Weberich

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Corrie P

My husband and I just got married a couple of months ago here in Houston. We got married at Rice University in their Chapel and then had the reception on campus following. It was a gorgeous evening and such a truly magical day. What made it even more amazing was the quality of... Read More our Photographer and his crew. Let me tell you why: It all comes down to this simple truth: Fernando is an artist. He is not just a photographer, or some guy who can take decent pictures. He loves what he does, loves the camera and anything related to that is his passion -- he LOVES it. Of all the choices of vendors for my wedding day, one thing I knew I was not going to skimp on was a true artist, whose concentration was in photography. I wanted a GREAT Photographer, who really knew what he/she was doing, and that is just what I got -- hands down one of the BEST in Texas, if not the country in my opinion. My husband and I were so glad we went with Fernando and his team -- it was so easy and flawless. The whole day was a breeze and he made all the pictures -- candid and organized -- fun and easy! There was no crazy waiting for large group photos, and the candids -- wow! That is one major thing we really wanted was photos of every angle and aspect of the event -- well we got that in spades. From every member of our wedding party and all our family members cannot keep saying how stunning our photos were -- and how great Fernando's team of Photographers were during the event. I will never go with another photographer for any major event. Fernando makes your special day/event stress free, fun and the most memorable pictures you'll ever have. He knows what he is doing because he lives and breaths photography. It's really that simple. So do yourself a favor like we did and go with the best: Fernando Weberich.

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Kanwal M

I don't like to leave bad reviews because I usually chalk it up to a bad day, but unfortunately I consistently did not have a good experience with Fernando and his team. Communication was a pain, I had to contact several times to get in touch. I had to hunt him down to give him... Read More the deposit and then a few days before my wedding I wanted to discuss the flow of the event and the moments I wanted captured but it was difficult to get in touch then and when we did, his computer had crashed so he was very distracted when speaking to me. I had 2 days/events for which I'd booked them, he was late to the first event and I was freaking out and then they left before the event was over. The next day Fernando didn't show at all, some one else from the team came in his place and the possibility of that was never communicated with me. We did not gel and some of my most important moments (my grand entrance) weren't even captured! And then the worst of it, is that I had to keep hounding him for my pictures and videos. He dodged my calls and every time would make up a new excuse. Ultimately I never even received one of the highlights videos that I paid for and was in the contract and agreed upon. I became so frustrated and I live 6 hours away that I came into town and just got the raw footage. I am incredibly disappointed and found them to be unprofessional.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Namit V

I seldom write reviews, however, this vendor deserves the credit. Since our planning was last minute it was difficult for us to work with vendors for our needs however Fernando and his team met them all with care. We had an Indian wedding so it lasted 3 days. Fernando was at... Read More each event, even if not for every second which would be impossible, his partners Tiago and Gustavo were very present and accommodating for our needs. That included during make-up and dress for my bride, events at my house with my family when I was getting ready, and all the lovely moments in between. Some that we would never have thought to capture which made our production all the more beautiful Upon receiving our pictures and video we were amazed. It looked like the quality you would expect from a Hollywood production. My wife and I felt like movie stars and all our guests have been downloading and taking our pics I posted ever since the event, till this day. All in all I would say from service, package, price, presence, to production; Fernando's team did not disappoint. I look forward to now using him for my company as well if he opens up that channel one day. P.S - Ask about his Lamborghini (a value no other photographer could add)

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Marcella T

I am the grandmother of a bride who hired Fernando. The pictures turned out great but as I stated he left after rushing through family pictures and did not attend the reception. My granddaughter did not have any pictures of her and my son or her and my daughter in law except... Read More some action shots where they aren't even looking at the cameras. Also no pictures were taken of me and my granddaughter. My granddaughter said she didn't even realize he didn't take these individual pictures and was upset. She has contacted Fernando who made excuses and said it was the wedding coordinator jobs to tell him what people to take pictures of. I would not recommend him based on what I saw at my granddaughters wedding and how much disappointment he has caused my granddaughter.

2017-03-28T14:13:16 Response from the vendor

After trying to contact you and get to know the story behind it and talking to my team, we still don't know for sure who you or your grand daughter might be. All I can say is that I am deeply sorry if at any... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Josh N

Worse mistake of our wedding was hiring Fernando for our wedding. He was very unprofessional, tells you what you want to hear and then doesn't follow through with what's stated in your contract / verbal agreements. He didn't even bother to stay for our reception and gave us no... Read More heads up that he would be leaving, when we confronted him about this he lied saying he never left our wedding. Also didn't take basic wedding 101 family pictures (pictures with parents / grandparents / siblings.) He was great in the beginning and very responsive but as soon as he was paid in full he quit caring about our wedding and became very difficult to work / communicate with.

2017-03-28T14:13:33 Response from the vendor

I guess I'll answer this review like the one above, since they are related. After trying to contact you and get to know the story behind it and talking to my team, we still don't know for sure who you might be. All I can... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Janice S

We met Fernando and told him what we wanted, specifically candid shots. He raved about his ability to get great candid shots and showed us some portfolios so we booked him. Fernando did a great job with our engagement photos and we couldn't wait for him to do the wedding. When... Read More we made our last payment to him a week before the wedding, he had some other guy with him. It felt odd but we didn't say anything. When we left we told him "we'll see you at the wedding!" and he said "actually, I won't be taking the pictures that day, it will be my colleague here." We had never met this person, we didn't even know his name or seen any of his work. The day of the wedding he was asking us what kind of photos we wanted, which we had already showed and explained to Fernando over several months. The pictures of the wedding came out okay. They weren't the best but they weren't what we expected or paid for. I was so hurt and upset by the whole situation. There are a lot of other photographers in the Houston area that are amazing, honest, and won't switch photographers on you at the last minute.

2017-03-28T14:29:51 Response from the vendor

I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience with us. My studio is comprised of 4 photographers and 4 videographers. At no point in time you requested someone in specific to shoot your wedding and we don't choose your photographer far in advance... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Kelley H

We used Fernando for our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos, wedding video and photobooth and are so glad we did! I very much wanted candid photos with great lighting and he delivered that and more. We have such a great photos from the entire day that allows me to experience... Read More the day now from many more angles that I was able to on the actual day. His team was friendly and quick at capturing the photos we needed - to the point where on the day I was nervous we may not have gotten what we needed and now that I see the gallery - he just did it right the first time! A huge reason why we chose Fernando was the photo rights after the event. I did not want my wedding photographer making me pay for each individual photo but wanted to be able to enjoy them all for years and years to come. We now have nearly 3000 photos from the start of our life together and I am so grateful! Thank you Fernando!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Martial B

Fernando did an AMAZING job!!! He went out of his way to get the shots we wanted, and was a pleasure to work with. Fernando clearly is a master at his trade. He knew the best locations, how to utilize light and backgrounds, and overall is a truely gifted artist. You MUST hire... Read More him if you want an amazing experience and beautiful, creative photos of your special day. I don't usually take the time to write reviews, but I felt obligated to, given the amazing work that Fernando did for us. Thank you Fernando!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017

I rarely write reviews (good or bad), but I felt compelled when I heard a story about a recent experience with Fernando. My wife and I got married in November 2015 and went through the normal process of finding a photographer for the wedding. After we met him in person, we... Read More went through his portfolio and liked his photos. We explained to him our style of photos and he expressed to us that he operates the same way. From what we understood, we made it clear that we wanted him at the wedding as one of the photographers. He expressed that he would be present to shoot at our wedding. Checked his schedule and the whole nine-yards to make us feel confident that he would be there. Unfortunately, verbal agreements and understandings can only go so far. The day-of the wedding, we find out that he would not be there. He did not tell us or even give us any notice. We had to find out from the photographers that showed up. When we asked where he was, they simply said that he was in Chicago for another wedding. We tried to make the best of the situation. Unfortunately, his assistants were just not cutting it. They had no organization and could not take charge like a "normal" photographer. The question of the night from them was, "what would you like us to do next?". This has to be a joke, but no, it was not. They had to be given direction for the majority of the time they were there. What made it even worse, one of the photographers spoke very, very little English; he only spoke Portuguese. I communicated with the photographer in Spanish, but even then, there is still a language barrier. After a month, we still had not received our photos. I e-mailed Fernando and he would always check on the status of it. He kept saying that his editor had the USB stick and he would get it from him. Long story short, after NUMEROUS e-mail communications, he sent us a link to SOME of our photos at the end of January 2016. In February 2016, I sent more e-mail correspondences inquiring about the other photos. It was not until July 2016 (8 months after wedding) when we finally received all of our photos. None of the photos were edited, it was as if they just downloaded them from the camera's memory card and sent them to us. The quality of the photos were high resolution, but my wife and I feel that there was a lot that was not captured from our special day. Our friends with high-tech cameras can produce photos like these and better. It was just a huge disappointment. I reviewed his contract and he puts in a clause that allows him (himself) to back out and appoint any photographer he so pleases. Like I mentioned earlier, verbal agreements and understandings mean nothing to him. It is what it is at this point, and I would NOT recommend him. If I could less than 1 star, I would. I read the other reviews and they seem mixed. I think the reason is because the ones that gave him 5 stars actually had him shooting at their wedding. Good for them and I am glad theirs turned out great, but very poor and horrible experience for us. TL;DR - Hired Fernando with understanding he would be present to shoot. - November 2015 - wedding date - Fernando was a no show and appointed 2 others (1 of which did not speak English) - Both photographers were epic fails - E-mailed Fernando several times inquiring about photos - January 2016 - link with some photos - July 2016 - remainder of photos sent - 0 stars if possible - would NOT recommend

2017-03-14T00:40:13 Response from the vendor

I am very sorry to hear that you had less than a pleasant and professional experience with us. At our studio we work as a team and with an exception to a few events, there are no assigned photographers beforehand, unless requested by the client.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Heather O

Fernando is amazing!! He's very down to earth and easy to work with. He did an amazing job capturing so many great shots throughout the wedding and ceremony. He also did my engagement pictures and bridal portraits! All the photos look amazing! I 100% recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 m b

Fernando & Edward (his partner) were a joy to work with. My engagements, bridals, & wedding pictures were perfect & very affordable with GREAT quality which is hard to find nowadays. No need to keep looking! Choose Fernando Weberich Photography!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Nicollette N

Everyone says the photographer vendor is one of the most important vendors, and they are 100% correct. So when deciding on a wedding photographer, I knew it had to be the best of the best, and I'm so glad I chose Fernando Weberich. From the beginning he was fast and responsive.... Read More His photos are beautiful. He captures the moment, not just a photo, and that is what I loved about his photography. I also worked with his partner, and she was amazing too! His entire team is responsive, professional and talented. On the wedding day he did everything I requested. He took all of the photos I wanted, and he was always around, snapping photos, getting the best moments and shots of the night. His videography team was fantastic too, I would highly recommend using them. I am elated that I found Fernando and had the opportunity to work with him! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, you will not regret booking Fernando!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Rachel A

Fernando and his team were fabulous from start to finish. At our engagement shoot, Fernando made us feel comfortable while having a blast since my husband and I had never taken professional photos before. Edward shot my bridal portraits and he was great! Not to mention, I got my... Read More photos back within a week! :) The wedding went off without a hitch. Fernando and Carly captured the emotions of our wedding day perfectly. They are photos that I will cherish for a lifetime. If you choose Fernando, you will not be disappointed with his quality of work, calm demeanor and quick turn around time for your photos!! Thank you, Fernando for everything!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Shelby K

Fernando and his team were so great to work with - professional and fun all at the same time. Everyone LOVED our pictures and how well they captured the flow and the feel of the night! He is a natural and knows all the best angles and pictures to capture. We couldn't be more... Read More thrilled with how our pictures turned out. And it only took about two weeks to get them back! What a pleasant surprise as I was expecting them to be back in about 4 weeks.

2017-01-18T06:45:13 Response from the vendor

Working with you both was a blessing. Me and Maria had a lot of fun and we felt blessed you chose us to be your photographers and had a blast shooting at Balmorhea! Here's a link to Shelby & Trevor's photos: http://www.fernandoweberich.com/houston-wedding-photographer-blog/2017/1/11/shelby-trevor-a-wedding-at-balmorhea-weddings-and-events-in-magnolia-tx

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 S A

Choosing Fernando as a photographer was the worst choice for our whole wedding. He may be more reasonably priced, but do not make the same mistake we did. He attitude was not friendly. He asks for your input on the shots you want (i.e.- make a pintrist board of your style), but... Read More did not follow any of it. He kept asking questions and making alternate plans on our wedding day when we had a schedule to follow. I highly advise do not use him.

2017-01-09T10:21:42 Response from the vendor

I am sorry, but you're not an actual client of mine or my team. This review came at a very convenient time because of the Bridal Extravaganza and I hope you find some comfort in doing this, but there's 2 things on your review that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Patricia V

There is a reason why the photos are the most important investment to a wedding... and with Fernando you can't go wrong! We did our engagement session with Fernando and he accommodated all of our wishes and desires. For our wedding we had Carlynne, who works with him as well,... Read More and we couldn't be happier with the results! All... and I mean ALL... the pictures are magazine worthy and so beautiful, not heavily photoshopped but amazing. And their prices are very competitive! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Jennefer T

My husband found Fernando based off the many positive online reviews and his amazing photography work and decided to meet with him to talk further. When we met with Fernando, we immediately felt comfortable with him because he was so easy to talk to and he wanted to hear all... Read More about what we were looking for in a wedding photographer. He’s a really chill and easy going person to talk to and we were able to easily talk to him to let him know what type of pictures we wanted taken. Plus, it also helped that he had amazing wedding photography packages to choose from that didn’t break the bank for us. After our first meeting with Fernando, my husband and I had already decided that we wanted him to be our photographer as soon as we got into our car. We felt very comfortable with him and after a few tweaks to our wedding photography package (we also used their videographer – amazing work! Along with their photobooth), we picked Fernando to take our engagement and wedding pictures without bothering to talk to other photographers. I opted out of taking Bridal portraits and he was flexible in working out other items we wanted to replace the bridal portraits. I’m a person who likes to at least go and seek other options but with Fernando, I decided that we didn’t need to. Because Fernando is easy going and so comfortable to talk to, he was available whenever you needed to talk to him and was very accommodating – he does what YOU want. My biggest thing was being able to have a photographer that I felt comfortable with, better yet.. a person we could seriously call a friend. We met his wife and daughter and loved that him and his wife were at our wedding – they definitely made sure to capture all the amazing wedding moments and we loved that we had them there to capture those moments but also there as friends. His team was also very professional and very easy to work with. Fernando and his team have been great throughout the whole process! He definitely has a good eye for amazing photography work, which we really loved all the candid shots and made us feel comfortable when taking those awkward mushy pictures for our engagement shoot and wedding. He gave us his input and also asked for the type of pictures we wanted taken. I can’t stress enough how happy we are with the experience and outcome of our pictures and videography and especially the positive relationship we had with him. We highly recommend him!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tiffany F

We were lucky enough to find Fernando through his rave reviews and after meeting with him, knew that he would be a great fit for us. Since our wedding, we have referred him to some friends looking for vendors and he is working with a few of our friends/co-workers on their... Read More weddings. Fernando was very flexible with us when coordinating our package and always met us in person when needed. We did our engagement shoot over an hour away, for multiple hours and outfit changes, and he was full of energy the whole time! We were so thrilled with those photos that it took a lot of stress off of our wedding day - we knew everything would be perfect. I was pretty particular about the shots I wanted on our big day, and Fernando and his team caught them all. He was great about coordinating our groups, but not being pushy. I know many brides fear that photographers may distract from their ceremony etc., but I truly felt that during the special moments I didn't even know he was there (and yet the photos always were!). We had plenty of posed photographs, and also captured all of our funny, sentimental, special memories that we wouldn't have wanted to miss. The photos are great quality - people are always telling us how everyone looks amazing and the colors are so vibrant. I also felt like we had a million shots to choose from, so if grandma shut her eyes in one photo, there surely was at least one where everyone looked great. We had a wonderful experience and would certainly recommend Fernando to any friends or family looking for the BEST wedding photographer in Houston (and beyond). Now I just wish he also did maternity/newborn/family shoots so we can keep working with him for the adventures to come!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Claudia N

Fernando helped make our day so very special!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Sarah G

Fernando is absolutely amazing to work with and I highly recommend him for your photography needs. My wedding was in Houston and my engagement photos were in College Station. Going into my engagement and wedding day photo shootings, I wasn't very prepared for what I wanted. He... Read More was great at being creative and making my husband and I look GOOD! He was very professional and yet personable. We had to reschedule 3 times due to poor weather. However, he was very understanding and was really great at communicating with me throughout the wedding process from beginning to end. He truly wanted us to have memorable and beautiful pictures. During our shootings, one of my favorite things about him was that he was fun! His calming personality helped relieve my stress and nerves. Fernando is also very knowledgeable in working with the coloring and lighting of different backgrounds. He has a good eye for the perfect photo spot and has extremely impressive high quality equipment to capture them with. When he took our engagement photos with his wide angle lens camera, he was even able to edit and print for us one of the photos on canvas that same day. It has become one of our favorite possessions! Fernando invests and his gear and he invests in his clients. His experience, sincerity, and talent are worth every penny spent and more for an amazing photography experience.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Erica G

Fernando Weberich Photography has been amazing! From our first meeting, my fiancé, now husband, and I loved Fernando's personality and that he shared our love of Chuck Taylors. He is very professional and was always responsive when I texted him. We got the package with... Read More engagement and bridal sessions and two photographers the full day of the wedding. Beginning with our engagement pictures, Fernando captured both my husband's want for an urban setting and my want for a park and nature setting. We took pictures downtown on Main St., Discovery Green, Hermann Park and Sabine St. Bridge. He also suggested this hidden gem of oak trees overhanging a brick path. I loved the pictures. We received so many compliments on our save the dates. Next, my mom and I met him at the Houston Arboretum for my bridal portraits. My mom was skeptical about the locations but I told her to have faith. I had seen the magic he worked for the engagement pictures. The bridal portraits did not disappoint. They were beautiful and accentuated everything about the dress and me that I wanted. I sent him pictures I had found on Pinterest that I liked prior to each session, and he did a good job capturing the positions and essence of the pictures I had sent him. On the day of the wedding, he and his second photographer worked well together. We were running late to the church due to the bus driver going to the wrong pick up location, but it did not phase him and he was able to quickly and efficiently capture the pictures I had requested with my bridal party. Finally, I had asked to not have JUST pictures of the dancing and partying. I also wanted some posed pictures with my friends and family at the reception and lots of pictures of the grandparents having fun. I'm so happy with the final product. I can't wait to get the album that's included in our package! Book him as soon as possible. You will be so happy you did!!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Rebecca H

I found out about them from and old coworker and they are absolutely amazing. The have so much patience and can work with whatever you've got! They put a lot into the work they do when it comes to when where and how you want your pictures to look. They have lots of great ideas... Read More to help you get the best looking pictures.They sure don't miss a thing when it comes to the wedding, every picture you can think of they snap it! The quality you get is beyond what you can imagine. They are worth every bit of what you pay. I highly recommend them them to anyone!

Fernando Weberich

Car and motorcycle lover, professional Battlefield 3 player :)