Go Live DJ & Photo Booths

We started Go Live DJ & Photography back in 2008 and over the years it has grown bigger than I ever imagined. We run over 100 weddings a year & I have a fantastic team that helps everything run flawlessly. DJ & Photo Booth special for only $1295. Book multiple services with us and save! See our site for our current specials. Call Today! 877-338-6037

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

All of South Florida (877) 338-6037

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Megan V

Stephen, the owner, and Liz, his assistant, DJed for our recent wedding. His website is easy to use and straight-forward. I enjoyed being able to update our wedding playlist, wedding party entrance, and first dance details as plans changed/progressed. If I had any questions,... Read More Stephen was more than prompt at returning emails, even responding over weekends. A few days before the wedding Liz called me to make sure that everything was all set to go. At our cocktail hour, she came up and introduced herself to me and let me know that she was there if I needed anything. Before announcing the wedding party Stephen came out to make sure he had the correct order and that he was pronouncing everyone's names correctly. He double-checked all my notes with me to make sure he was getting the announcements correct. His personality was fun, professional, and he put us at ease. Music is very important to us, so we spent a considerable amount of time putting together our playlist. Stephen played all of our song choices at exactly the right time. I really felt like he personalized our whole music experience. A few examples of this: My Matron of Honor mentioned Journey in her speech and immediately afterward, Stephen played "Don't Stop Believin'" which made everyone laugh. At the end of the reception, he announced the the last song and after it ended my husband yelled, "play it again!" And wouldn't you know, Stephen actually did play it again, which made everyone's night and is something that we will remember forever. I cannot recommended Stephen and Go Live DJ highly enough. His prices are affordable and his business practices are excellent, but most of all, he really cared to make our music experience memorable.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 E B

We liked the online "jukebox", for picking our style of songs. There are several convenient add-on options, such as lighting, a photobooth, and a TV or projector for a picture slideshow. Go Live DJ is great at returning messages, and answering any questions. They even... Read More coordinated 13 songs with me for our daughter's 13 candles candlighting ceremony, at her bat mitzvah reception. At the event, Liz is very attentive, detail-oriented, and upbeat. We made sure our timeline was coordinated, for introductions, dinner time, and candle lighting ceremony. All in all, we had a great time, and enjoyed dancing throughout the evening to the music!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Celia C

AMAZING!!!!! Every second of my wedding was perfect and a big part of the credit goes to Go Live DJ!!! All I wanted was for people to have dance and have fun and they had the perfect music selection! Everything I wanted was done with no hesitation! They were professional,... Read More personable, and on point in every way!!! Thank you guys SO much for making my big day extra special!!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Lauren B

Steven and his wife were so great to work with. We are so happy we chose him for our wedding! They were friendly, fun, and accommodating. They played all the songs we requested, made sure to let me know when certain songs were coming on that I'd wanted for specific family... Read More members, and were just great people to be around! If you get married in Miami, I highly recommend using them!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Taylor H

My husband and I chose GoLiveDJ for uplights, photobooth, and DJ services for our out of town wedding using “The Knot” – based on his reviews. The only positive aspect of our experience was that the lighting looked great. As far as the music goes, ALL music was pre-selected by... Read More us using the company website. The website only allows you to select 50 songs – so my husband & I took the extra time to type up a list of additional songs we wanted played – since 50 songs would not have been enough to cover all 4.5 hours of our time. Despite providing an extensive list of music, Stephen still chose to play his own music and disregard our choices. Secondly, I booked my event with Stephen 51 weeks in advance (yes – ALMOST A YEAR). When we were discussing my package on April 19th, 2016, he had said IF I booked that day, he would throw in free props for the photobooth and a photo album with the photobooth pictures of our guests (2 copies of every strip were printed, i.e. one for us and one for our guests). I couldn’t book that day because my husband was out of town and I wanted to discuss everything with him first. The next day, April 20th, 2016 (still a year in advance of my wedding), he told me that if I didn’t book THAT second day – the price would increase by $100.00. I did end up booking that second day – approximately 30 hours passed from the first email inquiring about package prices until the time I paid the $800.00 deposit. He NEVER told me that because I was several HOURS behind his cut-off point, that he would no longer be giving me the discussed freebies (even though my package stated on his company website – ‘Free Props’ all along). My thoughts were that there would a second person from his company to run the photobooth and to put together the photobooth picture album (as discussed). He confirmed that his wife would tag along to run the photobooth. 47 hours before my wedding, he called to tell me that he would NOT be giving me the photobooth photo album – as I was several hours late behind his deadline for paying the deposit, a year prior. So - I ended up paying for two vendor meals ($40/each) so that Stephen’s wife could sit with him in the DJ booth all night and NOT put together the photobooth photo album that we had discussed. His wife also came in a swimsuit cover-up dress & flip flops to our formal evening wedding at 6 pm. Thirdly, my husband had decided that he wanted everyone in our bridal party to have their own “walk-out” song for the bridal party introductions. He created a list with every couple’s name, the song we wanted played and the timing of that song we wanted played during the walk-out (i.e. 0:20 seconds – 0:55 seconds). We sent this list to Stephen a month before our wedding. He confirmed he had received it & told me to write a note in the company website referring to the email – so I did just that. AGAIN – 47 hours before the wedding, he called to tell my husband that it would be $10 per song that he had to CUT for the walk-out songs - 6 couples x $10/song = $60. My husband responded with “WOW. Really? Well I can just cut the songs then and send them to you, because it only takes 10 minutes.” So that is what he did. It took my husband 7 minutes to cut/clip all 6 songs. There’s more I want to write about, but the character limit is preventing me from doing so. All I can say, is that GoLiveDJ is EXTREMELY CHEAP & unprofessional. We’re very disappointed in their services and we would NEVER use them again. 0/5 stars!

2017-04-22T19:00:28 Response from the vendor

This is a surprise to me hearing this 2 weeks after the wedding especially with all the dancing and partying that went on that night. 0 out of 5? Really?! There are guests commenting on our company Facebook page “Best night ever”. Are you sure... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Shelby H

We LOVED working with GoLive. From day 1, Stephen was friendly, professional and helpful in answering all of my questions. At the wedding, the music set up was very nice, equipment sounded great, and our guests danced the entire night. We wouldn't hesitate to hire GoLive again... Read More and highly recommend them to any bride and groom looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Nicole C

Liz was amazing!!!! This is a great company and their website was very detailed and easy to work with. Also great communication!!! I highly recommend them.

2017-03-27T11:16:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the feedback. People always underestimate the female DJ!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Jennifer S

Stephen and his wife are amazing!!! They made our wedding perfect! Great music! Awesome photo booth!!! Everyone loved them!! If I could give them 10 stars I would!! They truly are the best in the business! Love Always!! The Saraivas

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Brian B

They showed up early and began playing immediately. The music was exactly what we wanted for the vibe of our wedding. I definitely recommend Go Live DJ (we didn't do the photo booth option and therefore cannot comment on it).

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Alexandra S

Stephen was excellent for our Miami wedding! He provided continuous music during the wedding reception, set up uplights to enhance the room decor and provided an entertaining karaoke experience for everyone! The website event organizer is easy to use and allows you to plan... Read More everything. Stephen is very quick to respond to questions and called a few days before the wedding to make sure we had everything taken care of.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Cesci D

Go DJ Live was great. They really listed to us and played the music we love and kept the music playing during the whole reception. They were so professional

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Toni P

Go Live DJ was awesome! Stephen was great and so easy to work with. Any time I needed a change or alteration he responded very quickly! The music was great and our guest were dancing the ENTIRE night! He also provided our uplighting which made the ballroom look beautiful! His... Read More pricing is extremely reasonable, the music was perfect and Stephen was awesome! I highly recommend Go Live DJ!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Jennifer C

Go Live was referred to me by a friend and I am so glad I went with them. We had the photo booth and everyone loved it. I have a scrap book with all the cool pictures everyone took all night. The music was just what I wanted, I literally danced for hours! (I even missed eating... Read More my own cake!). I will definitely recommend them to anyone having any type of event.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Misty R

Geaux Live DJ provided our DJ and photo booth services for our wedding and reception. They were fantastic! They played everything we requested and did a great job of filling in the rest of the time with songs everyone enjoyed dancing to. The photo booth was a big hit too! I... Read More highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Meghan J

I couldn't have been more pleased with this company. They helped make my wedding so much fun and people never stopped dancing. Our wedding was so perfect and our DJ was freaking awesome! So happy with the outcome!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Stephanie V

Stephen was so wonderful to work with! He was always very quick to respond to any of my questions and was very patient with me while I tried to figure things out. He made things very easy with the website. The only thing was that I'm not how much of my requested music was... Read More actually played. I had given him a flash drive with some specific music on it, but I don't recall hearing any of it. In any case, I would definitely recommend Stephen!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lacey E

I was worried about booking them because it seemed like too good of a deal. They were awesome! Bash was my DJ and he was very nice! He even made himself available to me on our wedding day because I forgot to mention some things. I would definitely book these guys again!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Chelsea O

Our DJ, Andy, was great and very flexible. We had a band for the first hour, so they came early to set up as to not interrupt the ceremony (I think he even helped the rental company set up tables). He called a few days ahead of time to go over the details and offered to find any... Read More survival requests that we had not already in their system. We had a laid back reception without announcements or survival dances, and he read that wonderfully, keeping his announcements low key. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Caitlin K

I got married and Stephen made himself available before the wedding for any questions. Music to me is one of the most important things and he listened and played everything I wanted. Stephen is also very sweet and went out of his way to make himself available! We also got the... Read More photo booth it was a huge hit. The pictures came out wonderful. I would definitely recommend his services

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Cierra A

I could not have asked for a better experience. Geaux Live provided the DJ, uplighting, and Photo Booth at our wedding. Kerald, our DJ, was absolutely amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He kept the party alive, and even came out on the dance floor to dance with us.... Read More We had a blast! Our guests really enjoyed the photo booth, and the album is a wonderful keepsake. The uplighting looked great too. I have nothing but good things to say about Geaux Live. They were fantastic. Anytime I emailed them, I got a very quick response.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Nicole D

Our wedding was in June 2016. Stephen was prompt and attentive as we planned the big day. Our DJ, Kerald, was so much fun. He actually got on the dance floor to show us how to do a new line dance. Everyone raves about how much fun it was. The photo booth was a great addition.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Monica O

Our DJ was Douglas. He called a week before the wedding to confirm all the details. My fiancé and I actually made our whole playlist. Douglas texted me letting me know that one of the songs had loud noticeable curse words and asked if we still wanted it played which I thought... Read More was nice. I only remember part of my wedding ;) but my guests said he was good. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Ana G

Stephen was great! In addition to playing great music and keeping people on the dance floor all night he seamlessly worked our other entertainers (we had a saxophone player, a Mariachi band, ahora loca and a Vallenato band) into the program.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Samantha S

I got hitched 9/10/16. Our DJ was very interactive and fun, he took some requests and danced with us some which I loved! They call a couple days before your event to go over everything with you, that helped me feel so confident that the whole event would go really smooth. We... Read More also did a photo booth which I recommend because the guests love it and you get a copy of everyone's picture so it's perfect for memories! Highly recommend their services!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Jan Kristine C

So much fun!!! My family don't usually dance but stephen and godjlive got our family dancing all night long! We hit it right with them! So much fun and so professional! My family had such a blast and danced the night away, thanks to stephen and his team!!! Will definitely hire... Read More them our next party!

Stephen Pumilia

I was born and raised in Louisiana. This business is my baby. I am always taking phone calls and emails well after others have turned off their phones. I take great pride in the positive feedback we receive. If you have any questions, I'd love to answer them. All calls and emails forward to my cell after hours. 877-338-6037. I Looking forward to hearing from you.