Hal Prince Music and Entertainment

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

241 Main Street, Mount Kisco, NY (914) 241-3300

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Stacey K

Jay Prince and his band were fantastic! We just had them at our wedding and were so thrilled. They went above and beyond our expectations and really made our day so special! Thank you so much Jay! - Stacey K

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Julia B

Jay Prince and his band were absolutely AMAZING! They were the stars of our wedding, and no one can stop talking about how excellent they were! Jay was a fabulous M.C. and everything ran smoothly! People stayed extra late that night just to keep listening to the band play, and I... Read More have never danced so hard for so long! Thank you all so much!!

Great Music. Great Variety. Great Energy!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Stacy R

Jay Prince and his band are amazing. Music to me is one of those key elements that makes or breaks a wedding. To say the least, they rocked. They were really easy to work with, in spite of me being overly specific on what songs I was looking for :) The ceremony instrumental was... Read More beautiful. And the reception music was spot on. They read the crowd perfectly. People were on the dance floor all night. I highly recommend them.

Jay Prince Band made our wedding a success!

Reviewed on 12/12/2012 Kristen W

Jay Prince and his band were perfect...absolutely perfect! Over a month after our wedding, our friends are still raving about the music the band played. The Jay Prince Band brought the fun and made the party a success. We had 20 minutes of music in between each course, which... Read More Jay suggested, and it was a hit. Everyone said they have never danced that much at a wedding and never seen a bride dance that much; I have to credit Hal Prince Music and Entertainment for that.

Start a Conversation!