Jim Heine Photography

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

Allentown, PA Eastern PA, NJ, DE, MD,NY (610) 442-1468

June 2014 Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Andrea N

Jim was recommended by a family friend and he is wonderful. He is very easy to work with, takes beautiful and unique photos...he is very talented! Jim includes an engagement session in his package, which we found to be a great experience to get to know him and have him... Read More understand our interests as well. He worked well with our families and friends during the day of the wedding.

Wonderful Photorapher!

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Courtney T

Jim was so easy to work with. He listened to our requests and gave us everything we wanted. He responded quickly to emails, showed up on time, dressed professionally, and was polite to all of our guests. We were unable to travel for an engagement session, but he still blew us... Read More away with the quality of his work. We felt like we had known him forever. Our wedding photos are classic yet fun, and they perfectly capture all aspects of the day. I will definitely be recommending him to all of my friends.

Jim captured everything we could have hoped for!

Reviewed on 3/20/2014 Nicole E

From start to finish Jim was very easy to work with. He was quick to respond to our initial inquiry and all other questions we had. He asked detailed questions to make sure we got what we were hoping for. He took his time during the engagement session and was always looking... Read More around in order to get a good, creative picture. Jim was the only shooter for our wedding and this made me nervous initially because all the weddings I was in had 2 shooters--however when we got our pictures back I was beyond happy. Jim managed to capture every meaningful moment--even the ones that were not planned. Every time I look through the album it is like we are reliving the whole day again : )

Jim Heine was fantastic!

Reviewed on 3/14/2014 Taylor B

My Husband Dave and I recently got married and we used Jim Heine Photography for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. He was amazing! From the moment we met we felt like we had made a friend in Jim. He was always quick to respond to our emails, his quality of work... Read More was incredible and he was so friendly and easy going! I HIGHLY recommend Jim! He will not disappoint you with his high quality work!

pictures were amazing

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Erin w

We were unable to set up a time to do engagement photos with Jim, but he stayed longer at our wedding and the photos he took were absolutely beautiful. We had a little snag in the time it took to get us the photos, but that was the only problem we had. He was absolutely... Read More professional at our wedding, we also had the photobooth and our guests LOVED it. We can't wait to see the album and can't wait to share our photos with our family and friends.

Beautiful & Budget Friendly

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Shannon F

We hired Jim Heine photography for our wedding, as he was a fellow classmate of my husband's. Jim does beautiful traditional posed photographs. I especially loved the bride and groom portraits, separate before the wedding, and afterwards together after the ceremony. Since we... Read More hired him early, we really received a great deal (we booked him before he received celebrity wedding training) on our package! The only thing we would have liked was more creative poses. We're a fun couple, so we would have liked more of that to shine through with our pictures. However, we were still very satisified with Jim's work and will keep him in mind for the future.

Photographer with an amazing eye for detail!

Reviewed on 6/08/2011 Julie D

Jim was the second shooter at my April wedding and he has an inspiring eye for detail. He even captured my husband's dimples which are hard to get in pictures. He was able to capture very unique and eye catching images and many angles! He truly captures moments and emotions!!!... Read More Kuddos to you Jim you are fantastic!