Joe Clarke Big Band

Guitar, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trumpet, Vocals

Jazz, Latin

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

4210 Climbing Tree Ct, Charleston, SC South Eastern United States (843) 571-2399

Wonderful band

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

The Joe Clarke Quartet played at our Rehearsal Dinner and did a magnificent job! They were so professional-if you want to take one worry away from your planning stress, they will be perfect! Joe came on time, set up and played the perfect songs for the event. Thank you Joe... Read More Clarke for a memorable event.

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Meghan C

The Joe Clarke Quartet was the perfect selection for our wedding reception (we had 100 guests). We were fortunate enough to listen to the trio band play at a restaurant during a wedding planning visit and immediately knew they were the band we had envisioned - their style and... Read More sound was just amazing and really set the tone for the entire evening. (tip: if you go on their website you can see where they are playing next - I recommend going to hear them play beforehand!) Joe learned a few songs for us and even learned my favorite Billy Joel song that I forgot I had mentioned to him! Everyone complimented us on how great they sounded and kept asking us "where did you find this band?!" We couldn't disagree with them - we were so impressed by their performance and professionalism. We cannot wait to visit Charleston again this summer around our anniversary and see them play again! All around you will not be disappointed with booking Joe!

Review for The Joe Clarke Trio

Reviewed on 10/03/2007 Kimberly R

The Joe Clark Trio agreed to welcome our guests at the hotel with a string quartet at the last minute. They were very flexible and accommodating.