Documentary

1224 Quincy St NE, Minneapolis, MN

Wedding photographer

Reviewed on 10/20/2012 Julie M

Kris was amazing. She is super professional, she takes gorgeous photos, and her prices are very reasonable. I found it was helpful to figure out a number of shots that I really wanted ahead of time, that way when the wedding came around she knew exactly what I wanted. She works... Read More with another photographer, so they're able to capture every moment and every detail. HIGHLY recommended!

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Andrea K

Kris made our day even more special! The pictures are wonderful! I wold highly reccomend her to anyone!

Best ever

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Erin S

Both my sisters have used her - her work is incredible - she takes beautiful pictures and is so easy to work with

The Best!

Reviewed on 12/31/2010 Kim R

Kris is easy to work with and has a great photo journalism style. Her lighting is impeccable, making her portraits and live action shots awesome!

Look no further.....

Reviewed on 12/28/2010 Angie E

Kris is amazing! Her talent to capture moments and tell a story through her pictures was one of the most important and invaluable investments we made for our wedding. She is knowledgeable and knows how to move through the 'big' day effortlessly. She is incredibly easy to work... Read More with and an excellent people person. She is truly talented and a professional - she cares about her work and with her attention to detail the finished product was brilliant! We have received numerous comments from friends and family on how wonderful our pictures are - thanks Kris!!

Recommending her to everyone I know....

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Alisa J

Kris was wonderful. She met with us three times before the wedding to make sure we had the same understanding of what types of photos we wanted. She has a great eye for creating a visually meaningful picture. We weren't doing the big traditional wedding and she didn't make us... Read More feel like we were less important or interesting because of it. In fact, she celebrated all of what we did and made us feel special. She is upbeat, positive, and clever. Somehow, we have beautiful pictures of a bride and groom who are completely uncomfortable in front of a camera! I liked her immediately and the day she brought over our completed albums, I felt like I was losing a new friend.

Review for Kris Drake Photography

Reviewed on 8/28/2007 Paula P

Kris is fantastic to work with. Her pictures are amazing. She made everyone in the wedding very comfortable in front of the camera. We couldn't have been happier with our pictures.

TO Kris Drake Photography