Krystal Healy Photography

Hey all! I'm a Pittsburgh Wedding Photographer based out of Wexford and shooting weddings throughout the area, including city weddings in central Pittsburgh and countryside barn weddings in areas like Butler. I love the contrast between my city and rural weddings and the different features I get to include in my couples weddings. Not to mention, I also do around 3 or 4 destination weddings a year. (Meaning, not in Pittsburgh!) My couples tend to be fun-loving, a bit adventurous, and into photos as much as I am. I often here " You're the first thing we booked for our wedding." No matter how many times I hear that it always makes me blush. PLUS, if you happen to have a love for all things Disney, then that is just icing on the cake. (See what I did there? )

Artistic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Pittsburgh, PA Pittsburgh and all surounding areas (848) 333-3229

Amazing Destination Photography in Aruba!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Jennifer H

Krystal Healy Photography captured the best moments of our destination wedding and exceeded any expectations we had of a photographer. Krystal went above and beyond to get photos, including, getting in the water. When looking at destination photographers, we were not sure 100%... Read More what we would get or who the person was. Getting to know Krystal before going was an amazing opportunity and helped put me to ease when I knew someone would capture our once in a lifetime moments. If ANYONE is looking for a local or destination photographer, I highly recommend Krystal. You will certainly not be disappointed and will see some of the best photographs of your life. Thank you Krystal Healy Photography for capturing our wedding for us!

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 Ange V

There are so many positive things to say and her assistants. They went above and beyond to make the whole wedding party feel comfortable throughout the whole day, and our pictures turned out better than I could have ever imaged! I love the pictures of us, just as much as our... Read More pictures of all the details of the wedding. The night went by so quickly, but I’m so thankful to have all these wonderful pictures to relive the night over and over again! I cannot recommend Krystal Healy Photography enough! Amazing job!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jim K

Krystal photographed my daughter's wedding last November. Initially, I was concerned we wouldn't be able to find an affordable option for a photographer on her Disney Cruise Wedding. But luckily, my daughter found Krystal! Krystal took a million dollar shots all day long! Every... Read More photo was just fantastic! Krystal is the top of the line photographer and I can gurantee she will get every shot your daughter dreamed of and more for their wedding day! Krystal was a dream to work with all day, professional, polite and curteous. She kept everyone on schedule and remembered everything my daughter had requested in photography shots! She's the best of the best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Karen K

Krystal was simply amazing! She photographed my daughter's Disney Cruise Line wedding, along with her Pittsburgh Home Reception. Every photo is breath taking! She was so sweet to work with and she was a wonderful person to travel with! She knew exactly how to pose everyone in my... Read More family for group pictures, made every action shot look like it came straight from a movie and made my beautiful daughter and handsome son-in-law picture perfect in every shot! Look no further than Krystal Healy Photography

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Karen T

Krystal was just as amazing as all these reviews say! I am a hard subject because I literally hate getting my photo taken. Krystal and her team made me feel at ease and was able to capture some real moments. We loved the photos so much that we are adding on a wedding album! We... Read More can't wait to show it off to our families.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jessica O

Krystal is an amazing photographer! She did both our engagement and wedding photographs. She is very professional and easy to work with. She always has a second shooter for weddings and they do whatever they have to in order to get the best shots. Our pictures came right away... Read More and we are so pleased with the wonderful quality.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Anthony P

Krystal was exactly what I wanted to have in a photography for my weddig day. She was so attentive, energetic, fun, and helpful thought the whole day. She made me feel like a model! She knew when to steal my husband and I away for some quiet time for pictures, and it was exactly... Read More what I needed. I’m so lucky to have had her capture our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Tiffany K

Krystal was absolutely AMAZING! We are from the Pittsburgh area but got married on the Disney Cruise Line. She did everything from our engagement shoot in Pittsburgh, a shoot in Walt Disney World before we sailed and then all of our wedding shots the entire time we were on the... Read More cruise! She was probably my favorite person to work with for my wedding. She knew a lot about the Disney aspect of how the day would work as she too was a Disney Cruise bride. She was very informative as to what to expect and plan for in advance. She knew all of the best places to get cool shots on the ship and private island. Her pictures were outstanding. I've never felt so beautiful in pictures before! I highly recommend Krystal, you cannot get any better than her!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Michael B

Krystal was great. She was so personal with us ever step of the way. We had a destination wedding and Krystal not only helped with the photography but helped with the logistics of a destination wedding which she had experience with. The experience with her was so terrific... Read More that we will be using her for our family photography from here on out.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Sarah J

BOOK HER FAST. You all - we were SO lucky to have had the chance to work with Krystal and her team. (She had a second shooter and assistant for our day!!) Krystal made us feel at ease when we are an otherwise awkward couple. We got awesome angles that I couldn't even picture... Read More when we were actually getting the photos taken, and the assistant brought us water and everything. We picked the hottest day EVER of course. I felt sweaty but you would NEVER know. The photos are truly amazing. We even added on a bridal album after the wedding because we wanted to get an heirloom book for future generations and Krystal has incredible albums and designs. We got lucky and booked her 7 months out, but seriously. BOOK NOW. SHES AMAZING.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Heather S

Krystal did a WONDERFUL job with our engagement photos! She was responsive to my questions and flexible when we had to reschedule. She was very friendly, professional and efficient. We felt very comfortable shooting with her. We took our photos on a hot, humid July day. I was... Read More certain we'd look like sweaty and gross, but Krystal assured me they would look great. Sure enough, the photos were fantastic! You couldn't tell at all. We are IN LOVE with the photos. And, on top of it all, her prices are extremely reasonable. I highly recommend Krystal to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Lindsay H

We LOVED Krystal! Krystal photographed our April wedding, and ever since we received our photos, I constantly find myself going back through them all and daydreaming about our wonderful day (and gorgeous photos)! She truly captured our day exactly as we remember it. She... Read More perfectly documented everything about our day from start to finish. We had time to sneak in a quick bridal shoot pre-ceremony, and Krystal made me look and feel amazing! She was so positive and complimentary the entire day, she really makes you feel great behind the camera. Our photos are so natural, Krystal was able to find the perfect angles of us naturally with minimal posing. We look like ourselves on our wedding day, Krystal captured how we interact with one another so well. She captures every moment, without making you feel like you are constantly in the eye of the camera. She also got some great dance floor shots, that we didn't even know she was taking at the time! She was on schedule, and went with the flow when we got off schedule, seizing every opportunity to get a good shot! The best man at our wedding actually booked Krystal for his 2018 wedding, and we are so excited for them to have the experience with her that we did (And that we get to be photographed by her again! :) )

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Angela N

Krystal is incredible! She is so kind, pleasant, and professional. She got gorgeous photographs of our wedding day including a tricky shot on the Roberto Clemente bridge which came out perfect! I highly recommend Krystal!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jessica M

We had the most fabulous wedding photos! I couldnt have asked for anything better. Her attention to details was incredible!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kristen L

LOVED our photos. Krystal was amazing to work with and helped with our timeline... I mean to the minute! Highly recommend her - her work speaks for itself!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lydia T

I can not say enough good things about Krystal and her team... EVERYONE loved them and the pictures are beyond what I could have imagined. We saved up a little extra to get her and I am SO glad we did. I encourage you all to do the same. -- You will not regret choosing Krystal... Read More as your photographer.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lydia T

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Megan J

Great photographer and loved all the pictures!! Would recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Brittany F

Krystal and her second shooter, Lizzy, were exceptional on our wedding day to say the least! Professionalism start to finish...genuine and kind from top to bottom! Krystal is accommodating and so easy to work with. She's quick and responsive in emails and enthusiastic- which we... Read More LOVED! After our dreamy day had ended and we arrived back from our honeymoon, our organized wedding photos were waiting in our inbox and the downloads began! Between two photographers, we easily had 3000 photos from our day AND each one was better than the next! We can't thank Krystal enough for everything and mostly for capturing every single detail and second of our happiest day! Recommended highly with the best regard!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Jessica K

Krystal is such an inspiring photographer! She and her assistant are always very organized and professional. She is extremely creative and her photos are unique and stand out amongst others. My family has hired her several times and have always been more than satisfied. I also... Read More plan on hiring her for my wedding in the future.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016

I have nothing but positive things to say. With so many other things going on at the same time, it was great to know that my photographer was not something I had to worry about. She worked with all of the other vendors to coordinate a timeline that worked out perfectly on the... Read More wedding day. She is extremely personable and very accessible leading up to the wedding. I had no problems with her during any part of the process. I am very satisfied with the end product and time it took to send the pictures back. By no means is she "cheap", and our budget was tight, but for as something as important as pictures I am glad I chose her and cut down on other areas. Pictures really do last a lifetime and I know years from now I'm going to be so grateful that she captured ever moment and not disappointed that I cut the cost of flowers (who even knows half the name of flowers that are in weddings?).

A True Artist and an Amazing Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 12/22/2015

Krystal was amazing to work with. We worked with her for both our engagement photo shoot and our wedding day. From the time we met ~9 months prior to the wedding all the way through the wedding day and after, Krystal made the process practically stress-free. She has an... Read More incredibly disarming personality and really bends over backwards to meet your every need as a client. However, she has a great eye and isn't afraid make suggestions that may not be obvious at the time, but will turn out looking great. Krystal is very detailed oriented and is willing to work with you on any request, which makes everything feel "custom." She really puts the effort in working with you ahead of time (on the timelines, specific shots, background story, etc.) to make sure you, as the client, can focus on your big day. She is a consummate professional and the quality we received was worth every penny that we spent. For our shoots, she used a combination of both digital and real film, which really gave some of our photos a unique, raw quality. She also posts the photos via a cloud based software so you have access to all of the shots that she took and also makes it very easy to share with family and friends. It should be noted that Krystal turned our photos around in what seemed like record time. We had our engagement photos in hand less than two weeks after the shoot and we had our wedding photographs in about 3 weeks. So based on our experience, we wholeheartedly recommend Krystal for your engagement or wedding photography needs and hope all of you have the opportunity to work with her in the future.

Great Fun and Great Photos!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

My girlfriends and I booked Krystal Healy Photography for our boudoir photo shoots! We packed up our outfits, accessories, and wine and headed over to her studio. Krystal explained the process and set the tone for a great time, passing along reassurances as needed. She worked... Read More

individually with each one of us to get our best poses. Her studio has some great features and furniture that made the photos interesting. She shared comments and encouragement along the way. It helped me to feel like a professional model in a Paris photo shoot! Once the photo session was over, she explained the products available and pricing. Payment is by cash or check only, so plan accordingly. When the proofs were available, it was so hard to decide which photos to take! After touch-ups, the pix were released, and they were wonderful! We had such a great time, and were very pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Krystal Healy Photography for this type of event!

Wedding at The Mansion in Butler, PA

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Stacey M

I can't say enough good things about Krystal and her photos. I am completely in love with how our wedding photos turned out. Krystal was great to work with. She provided me with a detailed itinerary for the big day, and was just great to have around before the ceremony and... Read More throughout the reception.

Simply the best

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Elizabeth W

Krystal is truly amazing. She always brings a second photographer with her who is equally as amazing. Krystal has a calming, fun and yet professional personality that makes her so easy to work with. We've only seen a couple of previews and they are gorgeous, we can't wait to see... Read More the rest. There is truly no one better.

Krystal Healy

Our Company has a love for photography and we have been professionally photographing weddings, families, children, newborns, commercial work and events since 2008. We split the year between Pittsburgh PA weddings and destination weddings worldwide. Our business approaches every couple, wedding, and venue with the same level of enthusiasm and creativity. Our care, commitment, and attention to detail makes Krystal Healy Photography one of the best Pittsburgh Wedding Photographers.