Lawry's The Prime Rib Las Vegas

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Service Staff

4043 Howard Hughes Parkway, Las Vegas, NV (702) 893-2223

DELICIOUS!

Reviewed on 12/08/2012 Nicole C

This was probably the best decision I made throughout the whole wedding planning process. Lawry's the Prime Rib was AMAZING! I absolutely love prime rib, and boy do they make a good prime rib here! All of my guests raved about the food, the decor, and the overall atmosphere... Read More of the restaurant. We had a private room (the Silver State room), and it was beautifully decorated. I paid extra for chair covers to match the table cloths and napkins, and it turned out just the way I wanted. They also put out the name cards and gifts for the guests, so I didn't have to send a bridesmaid to do that before the wedding. Michelle Rizzo was my contact at the restaurant, and she was extremely helpful answering all of my questions and making sure the menu was catered to my allergies (shellfish and peanuts) and my guests' dietary restrictions (some were vegans), etc. I cannot say enough about the quality of the food here - simply mouthwatering and delicious! My guests still talk about the amazing time that they had at Lawry's :)

OMG!!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Amanda B

I had my wedding reception here and it was the best wedding reception I have ever been too :-) The food was delicious! There was so much of it! My guest were very pleased and talked about it for weeks after the event. And the coordinator ant the restaurant, Michelle, makes... Read More wedding planning easy, just tell her what you wnat, and it is taken care of! I even dropped off mydecorations the day before, and it was all set up just as I wanted it for me! This was a great place to have a erception and it was VERY affordable. We had about 45 guests and paid less than 2000! We had appetizers, main course, salad, bread, tea, coffee, and even ice cream with fruit! You will not find a better deal on this type of quality.

Lawry's Catering - Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 No N

Before we began searching for a wedding venue, we had already made one very important decision: Lawry’s would cater our reception. We had enjoyed so many fine meals at Lawry’s the Prime Rib that for our special day, we wanted to capture the magic of Lawry’s. From the minute... Read More I spoke with Melissa, the catering manager, I knew that we were in good hands. Melissa provided us with a list of venues where Lawry’s Catering had catered events, and that list guided us to the location that became our reception venue. Melissa rocked - she was responsive, friendly, knowledgeable and just professional. Our venue had numerous restrictions and requirements (for example, we had to rent ovens and other kitchen equipment because the venue did not have a kitchen), and Melissa took them all in stride and worked hard to make sure everything was done properly. Having a Lawry’s-catered wedding has so many benefits: (1) a first rate catering team, (2) VIP reward certificates – issued based on the cost of food (which means we are going back to Lawry’s next week with my large extended family to celebrate my grandma’s birthday, courtesy of the certificates we earned from our wedding), (3) presentation, presentation, presentation (from the spinning salad to the impressive cart), (4) BYOB, which saved us money and allowed us to craft our own drink menu, (5) tasty multi-course food tasting – and it was neat to visit Lawry’s when it was closed to the public, (6) tabletop rentals at excellent, below market prices, and of course (7) the delicious food that Lawry’s is known for (including Yorkshire pudding, which was a delightful wedding day surprise for us). My husband still can’t stop raving about the coconut shrimp appetizer - we wished the restaurant served them. When we booked Lawry’s Catering for our wedding, we knew the food and service would be phenomenal – and we were right.

Perfect

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Maria C

Our reception was immediately following the chapel. The staff was very helpful and treated us like royalty. The dining room we selected was private and intimate. It had a wine cellar in it. The liens and rose petals with lit candles made it perfect. The food was amazing.... Read More Our contact was Michelle Rizzio and she was so patient and kind to us throughout our planning. We really appreciated everything. The whole day was perfect.

Awesome service and food!

Reviewed on 3/15/2011 Brenda L

The service was phenomenal, from the sales manager to the hostess we had. The room looked beautiful and they set it up to my instructions, they even allowed me to have my own cake and flower vendor without paying any fees or having any restrictions. The food was wonderful and... Read More everyone raved about it.

Wedding Luncheon- 2/12/2011

Reviewed on 3/11/2011 Jordan Z

Lawry's was the PERFECT venue for our lunch reception. The price we paid for a 3 course luncheon could not be beat. Everyone loved the waitresses hats, the spinning salad, and the waitress who took care of the head table was a HOOT !!! The prime rib was fall apart tender and... Read More the homemade horseraddish was out of this world. One of our groomsmen ate a tablespoon of the raw horseraddish for $10, it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Dessert was fabulous (the best man ate his in 3 minutes flat). Michelle made the entire planning process such a breeze and I couldn't have been any happier with our luncheon

The Best Surf n' Turf

Reviewed on 3/03/2011 Shanteria H

When we arrived the place was packed as it was Valentine's Day, but with our prior reservation we were seated within 5 minutes. They decorated our table with red rose petals and candles, setting a nice romantic atmosphere, because they knew we were coming directly from our... Read More wedding ceremony (a very nice gesture). Now the food was amazing, the best steak and lobster I've EVER HAD. Will love to visit Lawry's the next time we're in Vegas!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/27/2010 Kate K

Dinner was the best experience - we are so glad we had our dinner there and would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Review for Lawry's The Prime Rib

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Tracey R

Lawry's has the best food anywhere, and the staff were wonderful.