Lili Lu *$995 special*

Serving the Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater Area

Book now and get our basic package for $995!

Cassie Peech & her Lili Lu team make telling your story simple and easy. Our hand-picked team of professional artists will capture every moment and detail of your Special Day! With packages starting at $995, receiving high-end photographs has never been easier on your budget! **Text friendly** 407-346-1452 We offer weddings in Jacksonville/St. Augustine; Southwest to Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg; and Southeast to Vero Beach.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

Serving the Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater Area (407) 346-1452

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Jasmine R

Absolutely amazing is my review of the company. From the very beginning, Cassie met with us personally and was very genuine and invested in our vision. She was always quick to reply to questions or last minute necessities. Our engagement photos were awesome as well. Now to the... Read More good stuff... Stephanie was our photographer and she is absolutely visionary. She was so professional and was clearly skilled at what she does. She encapsulated all of our wedding into a series of beautiful and meaningful photographs. She took so many beautiful pictures of our guests as well without having to give any direction, she intuitively knew how to capture all of the genuine moments without interrupting the flow of the wedding. Looking at our wedding album was like being at our wedding all over again. All of the emotions, love and beauty of that day was all there, in beautiful still photos that will forever tell our story of that day. I cannot thank Stephanie nor the company enough for listening to us and accommodating even the smallest of requests without a gripe or grimace. I would recommend them to anyone, anywhere. They , especially Stephanie, made our special day even brighter.

2017-05-08T16:07:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words! Thank you for choosing our team to be a part of your big day.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Courtney G

We went with Cassie Peech for our Tampa, FL wedding and we couldn't have been happier. We worked with Ali Nasser and his assistant, and he was an absolutely amazing photographer. He did everything he could to get the best pictures possible and was incredibly nice and patient... Read More with us when giving directions/suggestions. If we had to do our wedding over, we would book him again!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Amanda S

This company is hands down the best photography company out there. From their compassionate and individualized attention since the day I booked them, to the intimate attention on the day of the wedding. The turn around on receiving the photos where incredible...one week married... Read More and I am already able to share my memories with family and friends. I was a destination bride, so booking venues in another site was overwhelming; well I am here to vouch for the best decision I made for this wedding...besides marrying my groom : ). If you are looking for a PICTURE perfect wedding choose Cassie Peech!!!

Amazing Photos, Wonderful Photographers

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Cherish J

From the very beginning Cassie and her team knew exactly what I was looking for and understood my dream. I am in love with my wedding photos, everyone from family to friends has raved about the high definition and great quality, almost every time I show them off, someone... Read More comments on them looking like something from a magazine! Cassie's team was extremely easy to work with and made me feel like a star, they didn't miss a detail. I can't wait to use Cassie and her team for my first family photos!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Alyssa C

DISAPPOINTED. DO NOT HIRE. I hired Lili Lu to photograph my wedding at the Grand Plaza Hotel in St. Petersburg on Aug 3, 2017. I fell in love with their portfolio, so despite their prices being outside of our budget, I had to have them. Daniel was our photographer and I was not... Read More impressed. 1. Daniel arrived on time, but hadn't scoped out the venue beforehand, so he wasted time running around the venue trying to find nice places to take pictures. He decided on the rooftop, but since he hadn't scoped out the venue beforehand, he didn't know the hotel didn't allow photographs on the rooftop. After taking 2 pictures, my bridal party & I were kicked off the rooftop and had to take pictures in the hallway outside of my hotel room. 2. The grooms party pictures were taken in the lobby. 3. The poses with the wedding party were all basic sitting/standing photos and 1 or 2 "silly" pictures. No creativity from the photographer. 4. There are only 3 photos of my husband and I that I actually like. The rest are not flattering or just plain. 5. I hired their videographer as well. The 40 minute video included my mom's entire speech which was a full 15 minutes, NOT what I wanted. 6. There are no photos or videos of my husband when he first sees me walk down the aisle, despite there being 2 photographers and 1 videographer. 7. The pictures of all of the family members were done inside, due to bad weather, which is understandable. But there are guests roaming around in the background of the photos. 8. I had to email them multiple times to receive updates on the photos/video. I didn't receive a single photo, not even a sample, until a month after the wedding. Then I received the video late, without any update from them. 9. My mother contacted them about my complaints and they were so defensive and rude on the phone, my mother hung up on them. However, they did call back & say they would issue a $200 refund for one hour of time that was wasted scoping out the venue but that was it. OVERALL, get to know your photographer beforehand and steer clear of Lili Lu. Way overpriced for subpar services.

2017-11-22T08:42:22 Response from the vendor

We are very sorry you are not happy with our services but I will not allow someone to LIE about our work and team without giving the true information about your wedding day. We take pride in our work, and our service, and admit when... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kayla S

I absolutely loved working with lead photographer Stephanie! She has such a great eye and captured the most perfect engagement and wedding photos. She was such a joy to work with, everyone in our wedding party and even our guests were raving about her work! I cannot stop looking... Read More at our photos! If you want to work with an excellent company at a great price, contact them now!

2017-11-22T08:42:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We loved working with you!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jamie C

We just want to give an Amazing review for Stephanie! She did our engagement photos and was wonderful. From the moment we met her she made it so comfortable . She mad us laugh nonstop through the whole thing. My fiancé was a bit nervous about doing the pics and was not all into... Read More it but when he met Stephanie he had a blast! I can’t thank her enough for all she did. Every picture we wanted she took it right then and there! Truly had a passion for what she does and it shows!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Cori L

I worked with Cassie in Oahu and as a pretty decent amateur photographer I was very skeptical when choosing a photographer. Cassie and team are absolutely top notch. Their customer service is excellent, their way of lining up shots is excellent and most importantly, the images... Read More they took of my wedding day - wow. Absolutely gorgeous. I am so pleased. My day of wedding coordinator was also very pleased with how easy Cassie and team were to work with. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Paulina C

Cassie and her company was amazing to work with! I used their photography and day of coordinator services to plan a destination wedding in Hawaii. Cassie is so prompt with responding to emails and questions, personable to work with, and her eye for photography made sure we... Read More got great pictures. She made sure to keep us on time so we could get as many pictures as possible and paid a lot of attention to detail. I also loved that her company gives the bride and groom the rights to printing the pictures themselves instead of buying through them. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Thea L

We had Daniel for our wedding photographer. Having flown over from the UK to Florida for our wedding. We were very nervous to have not met with our vendors prior but we could not have been happier with our choice! Daniel was amazing and he captured our day perfectly! He put me... Read More at ease from the second we met and he was a joy to work with! He was extremely professional and hard working and his photographs were fun and creative, just as we wanted them to be. All of our guests commented on how lovely Daniel was and after seeing our photographs they were blown away by his talent. I am in love with our photographs, they help us to relive our day all over again and capture so many beautiful memories. I would highly recommend, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Daniel! You were a big part of our day and we are so grateful to you! X

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Susan J

Amazing, amazing, amazing! Cannot thank our photographer Stephanie enough for capturing every special moment. We travelled from Scotland to get married in Orlando so couldn't really go on recommendations from family or friends for our wedding photographer. We searched through... Read More various sites and really loved the portfolio of Cassie Peech and Lili Lu, all contact with Cassie and her team was extremely professionally. We met Stephanie for our engagement photo shoot and she was a dream, such a lovely person and we both felt so relaxed with her. On our Wedding Day Stephanie was fantastic and our pictures exceed expectations, if we could give her 10 stars we would!! Thank you for everything to all of the team!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Alyssa P

I can not put in words how awesome this company did on our wedding pictures! Cassie was so sweet and made the whole day super fun. We have been getting tons of compliments on the pictures and I can't express how thankful I am to have found this company. I truly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Tori B

My photos came out just okay. No creativity and nothing really special. The photographer didn't give us any direction and seemed new. I now these mediocre photos for the rest of my life. Unfortunately it also took two months to receive the USB so I could actually print some... Read More photos. Take it from me you get what you pay for so pay a little more and get a better company.

2017-11-22T08:45:05 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry you weren't happy with your images, we LOVED them! Your usb took 2 months because your actual images have to be edited and delivered first (delivered 4 weeks after event), then all products ordered go out. Sorry for the wait.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Kerrie J

I can't begin to explain just how amazing our videographer and photographer did. We got a package deal and had them come to Jacksonville. It was worth every penny. The price was really good for the quality and professionalism we received. Our photographer, Stephanie, got... Read More amazing shots and captured moments perfectly. The videographer, Alvaro was also super great. He used a drone to get some of the best shots in the video. We cannot be happier with our decision to have them do our wedding. Everything was absolutely stunning and captured the best day of our lives perfectly. We will definitely recommend them to anyone we can! Best experience i could have imagined!

2017-05-08T16:11:01 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you are happy! Thank you so much for letting our team capture your special moments, we are truly thankful for amazing clients like you!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Natalia H

I have been waiting to write this review for months now. The package won't cover any of the wedding first off you will have to buy additional hours for both, so the package isn't a good a deal . I just recently got my video back, and it was something I could put together on a... Read More basic program within a day, not 7 months.. It was 42 min long, and about 39 min of the ceremony and all the dances... no reception in there, I expected much more for that. I would email them weekly and would never get a response back and if I did it would be WEEKS later. I even had to remind them to send me the video, it was done they just never sent it to me. Our wedding photos were not original at all, they were very typical poses, I had sent over ones I wanted and they did not do them... I had missing photos that were so important to me and they just said the file was corrupted now and they couldn't get the photos back.. ( that took about 3 months to get a response about that)The communication with this company was horrible. I truly don't recommended this company. The amount of money we paid for them I am EXTREMELY disappointed. The owner of this company up and moved to Hawaii and honestly it just went down hill from there because I did love my engagement pictures and that's when she was running things. Truly don't this, it will be the regret of your wedding.

2017-05-02T20:41:08 Response from the vendor

We are very sorry you feel this way, our video editing got very behind as our editor had a baby during the peak of the season. Your video wasn't just done in a basic program, our editor only shoots weddings and edits them full time.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Jen N

LILI LU FOTO was "the" regret from my wedding. They never set up a apointment face to face, would only take phone calls when i got nervous when they wouldnt respond to my emails. They changed photographers 3 times from booking to the day of wedding, they never followed through... Read More with the "trash the dress" session to make up for the engagement session. The day of the wedding, the photographer asked me to text him the address to "Lettuce lake park" which was the original location a year prior....he never opened the emails of the combo pics i wanted of family and used the worst spots of the park ans plopped is among dead grasd and infront of iron grills. He also took the stupidest photos at the reception of food, people in line...he "attempted" to take a photo of our rings which was so darn awkward from his avid suggestions. This gig would have gravy for any novice between our personalities and the scenery of the ceremony and reception, such a disspointment and waste of money.

2017-04-18T12:42:22 Response from the vendor

We are sorry you felt this way. I highly disagree with your statements as we have 2 full time employees that just take phone calls and answer questions monday-friday. Our team is trained to take photos of the food, people pay thousands of dollars for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Selina H

We just had our free engagement session with Lili Lu photographer Stephanie. She was excellent. Made us feel very comfortable and really captured the beautiful setting for our engagement photos. I highly recommend you booking with this company. All communication has been... Read More straight forward and easy and we are so excited for them to capture our special day!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Ellie K

I am thrilled with my choice to use Cassie Peech & Co. for my wedding. Not only was Cassie super sweet and dependable throughout the whole process, but you can also tell her team is the real deal simply by looking at their blogs! Stephanie, our photographer, captured all of my... Read More favorite moments that I didn't even realize were so symbolic until I saw them in the pictures. She turned my wedding day into a piece of art! I am reliving every moment now, less than a month after my wedding. I am so happy to have these for the rest of my life to share with my family forever. I will 100% recommend Cassie Peech & Co. to anyone who is considering their business!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Rachel G

We used Lili Lu to photograph our wedding on 12/17/16 at the Rusty Pelican in Tampa, FL. Leading up to our wedding day, we were in communication with Amy, who promptly answered any questions we had throughout the planning process. Stephanie was our photographer, and she was so... Read More incredible! I'm usually not totally comfortable having my picture taken, but Stephanie's friendly and down-to-earth demeanor made the whole process relaxing and fun. She went above and beyond what I expected to capture our day and our photos came out so beautifully. We received our photos (1,000 of them!) within 4 weeks of our wedding day and couldn't be happier with the quality of them! Not only are the posed portraits great, but Stephanie also captured so many beautiful candid moments during the getting ready time, ceremony, and reception. I highly recommend Lili Lu to anyone looking for an affordable and professional wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Vaneshka O

My Husband & I live in Knoxville, TN and we had our wedding this past December at Clearwater Beach. With a only 4-5 months of wedding planning it was difficult finding vendors in or around the area. I was super desperate for a good photographer in our budget and once I came... Read More upon Cassie Peech & Co. I was soo soo sooooo excited!! Communication with Amy was great and on point, through email & phone she made sure that everything thing I wanted was going as planned until the wedding date and let me tell you it was exactly how she said it would be! Stephanie, our photographer did an AMAZINGGG job!! She was super easy to work with and very flexible. I received the photos right when she said I would. Just got them yesterday & when I was looking at them I was in aww & shaking of the excitement lol. There were pictures that I didn't even notice she had taken and they were all amazing! I have shown the photos to some family & friends and they love them! I am beyond happy that I found them & the results of my wedding photos. Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Heather M

I opted for the least expensive package, still reigning in at $1000. This provided one photographer who was friendly and appeared like she knew what she was doing and left me feeling confident about the photographs from my big day. That is, until I received my photos. My wedding... Read More was 6 months ago and I have yet to post my wedding photos for all my friends to see because I am embarrassed of them. In almost every single shot there is a glare on my husbands glasses which should have been corrected by an attentive photographer but that was never even mentioned. In all of the family photos there are several elements in the background of the photos that should have been brought up to see if, I don't know, I wanted a tv or a poster or TRASH CAN or people not part of the picture to be in the background. Not to mention the number of photos where hands, clothing, head tilts, and much more should have been addressed by the photographer because they all look very unnatural in the photos. These look like nothing more than a family friend took the photos with their nice camera. I wish I had better photos to look back on my very special and perfect day. If you are looking for a budget friendly option, just forego spending the $1000 and just ask a friend for some help because you might just end up with the same results.

2017-01-17T21:53:57 Response from the vendor

We are very sorry you feel this way. We looked at the images to see if we could see what you noticed. I did see the tv in the photo but you were also in a very very busy lobby of a hotel. We can... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Erika R

Cassie Peech & Co. were great for our wedding day! They arrived on time and were very friendly. I was particularly stressed that afternoon and the photographer we had was very relaxed and reassured me that he would take care of all the pictures we wanted. We also used their... Read More videographer and they were great in working with the photographer in getting good shots and finding cute areas for pictures. Before booking with them their wedding planner talked for hours with me on the packages they offered and went through hour by hour of before, during, and after the wedding and the kinds of pictures we should have. She also discussed with me some things we did think about or things to be warned of. All in all this company is very professional and went above and beyond a typical photographer and videographers duties. I would highly recommend them for future pictures and videos.

2017-01-17T21:46:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, we truly appreciate letting our team be a part of your special day :) Hope you two are doing well!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Karl C

I am so incredibly pleased with the photography service offered by Cassie Peech & Lili Lu Foto for our engagement and wedding pictures. Cassie was very flexible and understanding through the whole process. She helped me make some crucial photography decisions (i.e. how long to... Read More have a photographer there). She was so patient and kind! Our engagement pictures were amazing. Regarding our wedding, our photographer was so flexible with our many family pictures and specific requests. He did a wonderful job capturing not only the big moments (perfect wedding kiss and first dance pics) but also the sweet little moments I didn't recall until I saw the photos. I am so in love with all of my photos. They are very high quality and clearly tell a story. I would recommend Cassie Peech to anyone looking for amazing photos and a strong and professional photography team.

2017-05-08T16:09:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to know you loved your wedding images, that makes us so happy!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Shaye F

My whole experience was not the best one. The communication between the owner and I was not good. I would email her with questions and it would take her weeks to respond, I would have to send an email asking if she received my emails for her to actually respond and her excuse... Read More would be "her email wasn't working properly" or my emails got lost in the mix of endless emails. I didn't hear anything from them two days until my wedding date until I had to send continuous texts and call and finally got a response. It took way too long to get my pictures back. My wedding was January 9th and I didn't receive my pictures until I emailed her asking if they were ready yet ... This was in February 19th. She replied with "oh I thought I had already sent them". She sent them in a Dropbox website, which is so hard to save a picture one by one. Asked her to send me a thumb drive and she did. The only reason I'm giving it a 3 star is because the price was reasonable and my photographer Coral was a doll. Other than that, I would go with another company if I had to do it all over again.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016

If you are looking for the best photography experience look no further! Cassie Peech made us feel so comfortable even though we had travelled so far from the United Kingdom she made us feel at home. Professional and bubbly she offered the greatest experience to two shy... Read More personalities. The photos are more than we could have imagined them to be. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Cassie and the best of luck for the future you deserve the world. Toni & Simon Wilkin xxxx