Lorenzo De Gregorio Photography

Chicago and Illinois Northshore. Available for destination.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Northbrook, IL, Chicagoland, IL Chicago and Illinois Northshore. Available for destination. (773) 899-5370

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Zainab S

I've had the wonderful experience of working with Lorenzo for all three of my wedding events across a span of 2 years. He has provided nothing but spectacular services. He is very patient and takes his clients opinions very seriously. Lorenzo is very talented and has great... Read More experience working with different cultures and capturing their different styles of weddings. Not only is he very knowledgeable in his field, but he is also a kind and hardworking professional to work with. Everytime I look at my photos, I can't stop smiling at how beautifully Lorenzo captured my Indian wedding. I would highly recommend him to capture your special moments!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Adriana N

We had a small and intimate wedding ceremony, and Lorenzo did an incredible job photographing it. He was extremely professional and knew exactly where to be at the right times. He was also very discrete; we didn't even notice him most of the time. We were working with a short... Read More time frame for photos after the ceremony, and Lorenzo worked very quickly and efficiently. The final result was a truly impressive collection of photos. Lorenzo did not send us a huge number of photos, but every single one was perfect and of impeccable quality. It was apparent that his background in photo-journalism provided him with experience to produce very high quality images in spite of fluid conditions and a tight schedule. The turnaround time was very quick, and payments were easy and convenient. Overall, we were extremely impressed with Lorenzo's work. He provides great value and is a true professional.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Katie B

Lorenzo was wonderful! He is extremely responsive, easy to get along with, and creates beautiful photos. He had a blast working with him on our wedding day and couldn't be happier with the images he captured.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ryan P

Lorenzo was phenomenal to work with. He is a true professional--passionate about his work, meticulous in his practice, and flawless in his execution. He captured our wedding day beautifully, with artistry and grace. We recommend him without hesitation!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 PATRICIA M

The Groom's Mother says: Lorenzo De Gregorio is everything you would like your wedding photographer to be!! A wedding ceremony provides no "instant replays" so you depend on the ability of the photographer you have chosen to capture the special moments between the bride and... Read More groom, as well as the interactions of your family and friends. As the mother of the groom and an amateur photographer for many years, I believe in capturing unusual and unexpected, beautiful moments. Lorenzo De Gregorio did just that, going above and beyond the unexpected. Lorenzo was never imposing during the ceremony, capturing the beautiful moments of this very special day discreetly in the Church and respectfully throughout the rest of the day. How happy I was that our son and his bride had chosen Mr. De Gregorio to make their memories last for all of us.

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Nathan M

Our wedding was held out of state and we had not actually met Lorenzo in person prior to the wedding. We chose him based on his excellent reviews and we were not disappointed. He was professional in every way possible. He worked so hard to create the perfect pictures and the... Read More attention to detail was second to none. He was also so easy to work with and to talk to. He took a genuine interest in myself, my wife, and our family and guests. There was nothing negative about the experience and I would recommend him very strongly to anyone looking to capture their wedding day with perfect photography. There are so many facets to planning a wedding and it can be overwhelming. Using Lorenzo for your photography takes a huge amount of stress away and is one less thing to worry about because you know he will take care of you. Thank you Lorenzo for your work and for helping make our wedding day go smooth. Anyone looking for a wedding photographer please consider Lorenzo you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 12/31/2015

Lorenzo is wonderful, from his personable nature with every customer to the stunning photos he takes. Everyone has complimented us on the engagement photos Lorenzo took for us. Our friends, parents, and relatives have commented on how beautiful our pictures are. When Lorenzo... Read More suggested a sunrise engagement session, my fiance and I were excited about how our photos would turn out. We met Lorenzo at 6:00 am at North Avenue Beach, and he immediately made us feel comfortable. When we got all our photos back a few weeks later, we absolutely loved them. I highly recommend Lorenzo De Gregorio Photography -- Lorenzo definitely won't disappoint!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Shanna P

Wow! Were do I begin? What first attracted me to Lorenzo was the amazing referrals from the Hotel Baker in St. Charles, IL, where we got married in September 2015. Once we saw his incredible work on his clean and well presented website, I did not want to look any further.... Read More From the time we first spoke on the phone leading to our wedding day, he gave me the confidence which I needed. I knew Lorenzo and his team would deliver memories that would last us a lifetime. He listened to me, and when I felt lost, gave me the direction during a wonderful, but stressful day. Some friends and family that have seen the final product of his work were speechless and some in tears. His artistic skills truly made an impact and I recommend him for all occasions and will use him in the future.

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Ashley T

Lorenzo De Gregorio Photography was the absolute best choice for our engagement pictures. We got complemented on our photos and many of our friends and family were curious to see who the photographer was. He was very specific with lighting, angles, and scenery to make sure it... Read More turned out perfect. We really wanted a city like feel to our pictures and he definitely made it a point to hear us out because it turned out better than what we could have imagined. He's fun to work with, honest, flexible, and truly talented!

Lorenzo is the best!!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Molly T

Lorenzo was excellent to work with and did an absolutely fabulous job with our wedding photos. It was very important to us to have beautiful photos to look back on for years to come and relive our amazing day. With Lorenzo's beautiful work we received just that. We could not be... Read More happier!

Stunning photos

Reviewed on 12/31/2014

We used Lorenzo for our February engagement photos and August wedding. He was wonderful to work with and our photos were absolutely beautiful. He's the best!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Christy B

Lorenzo is amazing! All of our pictures turned out gorgeous and he is really willing to go the extra mile for a great shot. His photo journalistic style is exactly what we wanted. The photos make you feel like you're there again-you can hear the laughter and see the love.

hooray for Lorenzo!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014

Before the wedding, one great virtue of Lorenzo's stood out brilliantly. And that is, that he is a fantastic communicator. Contact with him was always easy to procure, and endlessly productive. He managed to respond to all emails within the day, and always resumed what we were... Read More discussing. He even went so far as to visit the wedding site weeks before the occasion to scope out the space, and calculate where best to shoot. His steady presence and research, combined with his great skill as a photographer, did not disappoint on our wedding day. By then, it felt like we were old friends. And receiving our photos was like receiving a very personal gift (with fireworks!). We love Lorenzo and his beautiful photos, as do our deeply impressed family and friends. And we promise, you will love him too!

Everything we could of hoped for and more!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

We looked long and hard to find the perfect photographer for our wedding. We did exactly that when we found Lorenzo. From when we first met with him to discuss using him for our wedding, to the end when we worked with him to finalize our photo album, he was nothing but... Read More professional and responsive. When you see his work, you can tell he is a master of his craft. We found the suggestions and insight that he had to offer during the process to be priceless. He suggested one of the sites we took photos at after our ceremony and it turned out to be fantastic! He definitely goes the extra mile to make sure you get the perfect picture. Everyone in our wedding party was impressed by his professionalism and effort. My wife and I could not say enough about Lorenzo.

Best Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Susie S

We love the photos Lorenzo and his assistant took on our wedding day. They were able to capture all the emotions and events of the day. They even stayed later than expected and was able to capture awesome photos of our dance floor, too! Thank you so much, Lorenzo!

LOVED Lorenzo

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Cynthia H

We LOVED the photos Lorenzo took of our wedding, there are so many beautiful ones to choose from. He is such a talented and sweet person to do business with. I would recommend him to anyone getting married!

Simply the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Briana T

My husband and I had Lorenzo as our photographer for our August wedding and we are so lucky to have found him! We fell in love with his pictures the moment we saw them, and then when we actually *met* him, we knew this was the photographer for us! We were a little nervous of... Read More the price at first, as it was more than we initially intended to spend, but seeing his work first hand and getting to know him made us confident that it was totally worth it. We had Lorenzo shoot both our engagement and our wedding pictures, and couldn't be happier with the results. Lorenzo actually ended up shooting 2 engagement sessions with us to make sure we got exactly what we wanted! He is such an easy man to work with, soft spoken, friendly, easy going, and fun. He will quietly direct you and your bridal party in order to get the very best shots, as the man is a genius with the camera. We just got our wedding shots back and they are simply stunning! We couldn't be happier with the results and with our decision to hire Lorenzo as our wedding photographer. We highly recommend him to all you wedding couples out there, as he is the photographer who can transform those moments of your special day into memories that will last for a lifetime. We love Lorenzo!!!

Amazing Photographer!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Lauren K

Working with Lorenzo was amazing!! I didn't know he was going to but found out later, he arrived early and drove around our town to locate spots I had mentioned may be good to take photographs at. He was extremely prepared, had positive energy and was so much fun to work with!!... Read More I felt like he knew my family and connected with both members of the wedding party and guests. My pictures turned out gorgeous and it was fascinating to see how he could combine people with the natural elements to turn into amazingly beautiful photographs. When I look at the photographs the day comes alive. He is truly and artist - I would recommend him to everyone!

We loved Lorenzo!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Linda S

Lorenzo has done amazing work for us. The engagement photos were done beautifully and he produced the most gorgeous guest photo book for us. He is a true pleasure to work with. He smiles at you from behind the camera, which helps put you at ease. He will do anything to get the... Read More best shot. Half the time he is almost falling in the lake to get the shot. He is very responsive to emails and is exceedingly polite. It was a pleasure to have him as our guest in the wedding. He has the ability to capture the most priceless moments without even realizing he is there. I highly recommend him!

Amazing wedding pictures

Reviewed on 7/23/2013

Just look for style. I think it's contemporary, detailed and artistic, it is exactly how we wanted to document our wedding day. When we met with Lorenzo before the wedding, he shared his views, preferences and tastes - about weather, locations, photoshoots... - it all spoke to... Read More us. I was very confident in him and now I have so many favorite pictures from the wedding. Actually I've been looking at Lorenzo's collections for awhile even before we got engaged. I was just curious and amazed how many beautiful and interesting pictures he gets from a single event. And I couldn't be more excited when he agreed to shoot out wedding. He literally made my day :)

Love our pictures!

Reviewed on 11/23/2012 Erika C

We love Lorenzo's photographs from our wedding. He did everything we asked of him. We really enjoyed having him and his team at our wedding.

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 deepti c

My husband and I both loved Lorenzo and his team. They were so creative, fun (Lorenzo actually climbed a tree to get a shot of me!), and produced beautiful pictures. Now, we have amazing photos to look back on and remember our wedding day and it's all because of Lorenzo!

creative photographer, professional, reliable

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 jimmy n

Lorenzo was very punctual and reliable. His pictures captured the mood of my wedding and were very creative, different from your typical photographer. I would highly recommend.

I thank God I found Lorenzo.

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 nicole b

After we had a cancellation from our first photographer (a friend) I feared I wouldn't be able to find anyone to fill his shoes. Not only is Lorenzo graced with talent, a skilled eye and creative knowledge, he is a wonderful person. Having him around was one of the best parts of... Read More our wedding. Professional, courteous, fun and an incredibly hard worker- I can't leave out the assistant who was also wonderful, Patrick. Leading up to our wedding, Lorenzo answered every question and email quickly and professionally. There aren't enough great words in the English language that can speak justice to this man's work and character. Lorenzo, thank you for sharing your talent with the world. The stories you tell through your pictures are incomparable.

Everything I wanted and more

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Ashley G

My fiance and I had a wonderful experience with Lorenzo on a beautiful afternoon taking our engagement pictures this September. We recently received our photos and could not be more thrilled. I felt that every photo was incredibly thoughtful, taking in consideration every detail... Read More to make each shot a piece of art. I highly recommend Lorenzo if you are looking for images to cherish for a lifetime. We can't wait to see what he shoots at our wedding next summer. Thank you!