Nakasato Photography

Documentary, Lifestyle

Franklin, WI
Milwaukee & Madison Areas

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Britni D

There is a reason that Michelle and Ben have a perfect 5/5 rating on the Knot. They are a fantastic, fun couple that really care about their clients. After the incredible job they did at our wedding (and on our engagement photos) I have been recommending them to everyone I know... Read More that's getting married in the near future. Trust me, photos are one of the most important investment you can make for your wedding. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

My husband and I recently got married on July 9th, 2016. We feel entirely blessed to have had Nakasato Photography capture our engagement and wedding pictures. Michelle and Ben are the epitome of professionalism and skill when it comes to capturing some of the biggest moments... Read More in your life. The quality of the shots that you receive are absolutely stunning. Looking through just our sneak peeks now, and we are speechless! They are absolutely wonderful. The best part is that Michelle and Ben make you feel SO comfortable - and they are INCREDIBLY kind people. My family and friends can't stop raving about how sweet our photographers were. I know photography is a hard one to choose when wedding planning. So, if you are reading this review - know that if we did our wedding again, it would be a no-brainer to go with Nakasato Photography again. They are THAT good. Believe me! Even our photographer friends are amazed at the quality of their work. Michael and I can't wait to have them capture more important parts of our life in the future. From the bottom of our hearts - thank you, Michelle & Ben. You were INCREDIBLE! Much love, The Harvey's

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Sarah H

I have so much appreciation and respect for Michelle and Ben Nakasato. They are professional, talented, kind, helpful, and by far the best choice in wedding photography you can make. We had them shoot our engagement photos, my budiour photos, and our wedding. We had so many... Read More compliments on their professionalism and kindness. Best of all they had amazing sneak peek photos online the day after the wedding! I look forward to using them for pictures In the future.

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Michael G

As most of us know wedding planning can be trying and time consuming; if you want to solidify your photographer and have zero worries in that department.... we would highly recommend booking Nakasato Photography. Michelle and Ben have been professional, innovative and perfect... Read More to work with. This choice was our best wedding decision thus far; I can say this confidently in only our meetings and engagement photo shoot. They are great people and it shows in the way they run their business. Let me reiterate, so awesome! We both truly feel we have the best photographers in the world. So impressed and happy with our choice. We highly recommend them for any photo needs. Clearly Nakasato has earned the right to be at the top of the photography world.

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Celesta T

We met Michelle and Ben at the wonderful world of weddings in Milwaukee. After taking time to chat with us and review their work and prices. Both my fiancé and I had them as our first choice, we were sure they were the right fit for us. Working with them they were great about... Read More the distance as I live 3 hours away from Milwaukee, they were always willing to do things over the phone or internet to make our lives easier. The timeline they put together with us was a major help for the day. We were able to share that with our bridal party and parents which helped everyone know where to be when. Michelle and Ben are an absolute joy to work with. They always put you in a good mood any time you talk to them which is wonderful thing on your wedding day when you could be very stressed. They also had great ideas for pictures and were great about accommodating our geeky ideas. We had many compliments about how nice our photographers were to work with as well as many were impressed with how long our photographers were at our wedding. Many photographers leave after the main dances are completed but Michelle and Ben stayed till the very end capturing pictures. From our experiences with our engagement session and the sneak peaks so far I’m sure we’re going to love all the photos. I’d highly recommend working with Michelle and Ben! They were an absolute joy to have on our day. Thank you Michelle & Ben!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Colleen K

Wow! That's all I can say! Michelle and Ben are not only wonderful photographers, but also wonderful people. They add to the joy of your day and really make sure to capture your style of photo, while still adding the perfect touch. We got so many compliments on our photos. We... Read More had a rowdy bridal party and they did an awesome job of helping to keep the party going, but still reign them in to get the pictures we wanted. Not only all of that, but Michelle went out of her way to make edits on pictures in which my dress had bunched awkwardly. It was definitely not something she needed to do, but she did it enthusiastically. I would HIGHLY recommend Nakasato!

Nakasato is the BEST!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

My wife Anna and I could not have been more pleased with Nakasato Photography. They exceeded our expectations in every way. When Anna and I began to research and meet with photographers, Nakasato Photography stood out from the rest. We knew we wanted to hire them to capture... Read More our wedding day! Michelle and Ben make the perfect team. They're both so professional, talented, personable and fun! We got so many compliments from our bridal party and guests on how great they thought our photographers were. Michelle and Ben went above and beyond and gave 150% throughout the entire day, from start to finish. They even drove members from our bridal party back to the hotel after the reception (due to a shuttle bus mishap). They really came to the rescue and helped us out! Both Anna and I would recommend Nakasato Photography to anyone for any event. We plan to hire them again in the future to capture other important life events. Nakasato Photography is simply the BEST! Their photography and videography is absolutely AMAZING! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jessica V

Nakasato Photography was absolutely amazing for our wedding day. They went above and beyond to make our day special. All of the pictures turned out wonderful and they even went as far as shaking a tree that we were under to make the leaves fall on us for one picture. I highly... Read More recommend them to anyone! Thank you Michelle and Ben!

Love Michelle & Ben

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Tara K

We loved working with Michelle and Ben as well as our bridal party and guests. They have a fun and great personality. The timeline they create for you is awesome! As a bride and groom their organization before the big day and on the big day was so helpful and made everything go... Read More smoothly. Highly recommend!!!

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Nakasato photography was absolutely amazing! I could not have asked for anything better from Michelle and Ben. They are both amazing at what they do and the photos that I have seen from my wedding and my engagement session are beautiful! They are stunning and we had so many... Read More compliments on them during the wedding. I love the technology they have and how fun they are to work with! We had a lot of laughing going on! would highly recommend to anyone. Very easy to get a hold of and very easy to work with. They are well worth the money and know exactly what they are doing! Love them both!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Kimberly Y

If you are looking for the best photographers in Milwaukee, then you've found it in Michelle and Ben. I cannot say enough good things about them! Michelle kept my wedding running smoothly and on time, all while taking AMAZING photos and video! They make you feel like you've... Read More been friends forever. I got bridal boudoir, engagement and wedding photos with them. All three sessions/events were wonderful and all of the photos were PERFECT! The next time we need a photographer, it will, without a doubt, be Michelle and Ben. They are truly the best!

Nakasato Photography

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Melissa S

From the time we had our first sit down with Ben and Michelle to the engagement session to the wedding. We were always really happy with Nakasato and there work. They were always very personable while still being professional. We had a lot of fun working with them and are... Read More pleased with the work they do. We were impressed that they were there from the begging of getting ready till the music stopped. We would recommend them to anyone.

Amazing Team!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Kara R

Michelle and Ben were phenomenal to work with on our wedding day and throughout the whole planning process! I think one of the best things about them is that they literally are there for your whole day. They arrived with me and my bridesmaids at the salon in the morning and... Read More stayed to the very last dance. When it came down to choosing a photographer that factor made our decision so easy! They are also so fun and energetic which is exactly what anyone would want on your wedding day. Michelle was so great at corralling the guys for photos without being too pushy or demanding as well (which with our group of guys is a very tough task) :) My new husband and I could not be happier with the decision we made to select Nakasato for our wedding photographer! We cannot wait to see all the finished photos and video!

2015-08-31T18:11:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks soooo much for your review & kind words!!! It was a pleasure being a part of your day!! :)

Amazing work!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Alissa J

I don't have the words to express how grateful we were that we chose Nakasato Photography to take our photos on our wedding day. We live half way across the country and were working with a pretty tight budget. Initially I thought I would just ask friends to take pictures, but... Read More worried I wouldn't really get what I wanted. After a lot of research, we signed with Nakasato Photography, who had great reviews and was willing to work with our budget. This was one of the best decisions we made! Since we are out of state, Michelle did whatever she could to set up phone conversations and even a Skype date so we could get to know each other and so we would feel comfortable on our big day. She set up a timeline for us and made sure she knew exactly what photos we needed to have. When our wedding day finally arrived, Michelle and Ben walked in with huge smiles and so much positivity! We had a few hitches, while getting ready, and a pretty big kink right before the ceremony was about to start and Michelle and Ben were there to work out those kinks, despite it not even being their job! They seriously saved the day! On top of them simply being awesome people, they take amazing photos! They absolutely go above and beyond. We are so grateful we decided to get photographers and even more grateful we found Nakasato Photography. We couldn't be happier! Thank you, Michelle and Ben, for EVERYTHING!

Fantastic Photographers!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Bridget F

I cannot say enough about how fantastic Ben and Michelle Nakasato were to work with. Photography was very important for us - we used them for our engagement and wedding photos. Their attention to detail, responsiveness and quality of work are above anything we ever expected!... Read More They went the extra mile for us. They love what they do and it comes through in the photos. We had limited time in between our ceremony and reception and we received several compliments at our wedding for their professionalism and how quickly and easily they were able to get our family formals taken. We loved how they posted several "sneak peak" photos of our engagement session and wedding the night of each event! We would highly recommend Nakasato to anyone looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Lauren n

Nakasato Photography was hands down the best vendor to work with! They are amazing! There work is phenomenal. They make you feel so comfortable around them that it was never awkward, Even when we were beyond nervous for our engagement session they made us feel right at... Read More home. They made my wedding day a breeze and got me through every step without a hitch that day! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is planning there wedding coming up!

Captured the magic perfectly!

Reviewed on 5/18/2015 Melissa C

Michelle and Ben were awesome to work with! They went over every little detail with you before the wedding to make sure that you don't forget anything! We loved working with both of them with our engagement session and the wedding! They do an awesome job and I LOVE their... Read More work! I would definitely recommend Nakasato photography as they make you feel at ease and have fun while taking your pictures! I have seen a few sneak peeks from our wedding and I can't wait to see all of them!

Beyond Perfect

Reviewed on 5/11/2015

Nakasato Photography provided everything I could want and more. They helped us plan out our day so that we could capture every special moment. They capture amazing photos and memories that will take your breath away. I am so thankful for their kind spirits, hard work and... Read More amazing skill. They truly made the day special! We would recommend them to anyone who wants beautiful moments captured in photo form.

2015-05-12T23:20:10 Response from the vendor

THANKS sooooo much for your kind words!!!! It was our pleasure to be a part of your day!!! Michelle & Ben

You need Nakasato Photography

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Kylie W

My new husband and I met Ben and Michelle through our friends who were getting married as well. I normally do a lot of research on pricing and quality before contracting anyone for the wedding and for them I did nothing so I was very skeptical. So my husband and I met with Ben... Read More and Michelle and they blew our minds!!! There work is unbelievable!! I have never seen anything like it, and I have been in my fair share of weddings. We booked them without any question, and at what I believe was a very fair price (they should charge more with how good they are!). Before our day We met and sat down and did a timeline of the day, which I was so thankful for! I had no idea how to lay out the day and keep everyone on schedule. It was great! On our wedding day everything was going according to plan except the women I hired to do make up was ridiculously late and like any bride I freaked out and did not want my girls to either. Michelle sat a listened to me vent for probably 20 minutes. What photographer would do that? She was awesome! Long story short she came and everyone got done. Michelle and Ben kept to our schedule we planned all day and were absolutely amazing. We had large group of 16 and she kept everyone moving and getting everything that we wanted done! My biggest advice for your wedding: Pick Michelle and Ben. Meet with them. Let them show you their extravagant work. Then book them for your wedding. You will never be so sure of anything. Knowing that I had Michelle and Ben there as my photographers, I knew that they were not something I had to worry about ever!!

Great Husband and Wife Team

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Alissa S

First, off I want to say that Michelle and Ben are wonderful photographers. From the very first meeting, we knew they were the ones that were going to be doing our wedding photos.They definitely captured our day in a way we couldn't even explain. We loved our engagement session... Read More that they did as well, they gave us a taste of what the actual wedding day would be like. No matter what, you could always hear that shutter going, and you knew they were capturing every tiny moment. That's what we wanted in a photographer. They even got hard to shoot pictures, since we had our dog in both our wedding and engagement pictures; sometimes she can be uncooperative. From start to finish, they were always there to answer questions and guide us in the right direction. Ben has a way with detail shots, that we have never seen and just adds that extra pop to your photographs. I would recommend Nakasato Photography to anyone that is looking for fun, outgoing, and carefree photographers that take phenomenal pictures.

Best decision!

Reviewed on 9/27/2013

We couldn't be happier with choosing Michelle and Ben to photograph our wedding! From day one communication was very and fast. They are both very easy to get along with which made both of us more comfortable in front of the camera! We got the pictures and DVD back from our... Read More wedding last week and were just blown away, they captured everything we wanted at the wedding and saw so much more! I didn't cry at our wedding but when my husband and I watched the DVD they put together I was tearing up, it is perfect! I would definitely recommend Nakasato Photography!

Fouks Wedding June 8th, 2013

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Megan S

We could not be more ecstatic that we chose Ben and Michelle to capture one of the most important days in our lives. They are the most talented, professional, and I forgot to mention SUPER FUN to work with. They truly have a beautiful talent and we seriously are clients for... Read More life. They even traveled 5 hours for our special day. Truly grateful for their gift and that even aside from working they are amazing people. Thanks again Ben and Michelle!!!! We’ll call you when we have kids!!!! 

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Erika D

Nakasato Photography not only took our AMAZING wedding photos, but we've used them 4 times since for maternity and newborn sessions! Michelle and Ben are a creative husband and wife team who captured countless special moments to last a lifetime. Their service and quality... Read More continually far exceeds our expectations. They are talented, good people and you will not be disappointed! One of the best decisions we made. We will never go to a different photographer again!

LOVED LOVED LOVED This Photography Company!

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Samantha H

When I first met Michelle and Ben I'll admit that I had no idea what I was looking for in a wedding photographer. But what became clear almost instantly is how comfortable they made me feel and how organized and professional they are. You can sense that they truly love what they... Read More do and offer so many different package options to fit any budget. Leading up to the engagement photo shoot and wedding Michelle was very responsive to emails, ideas, and site location thoughts. My husband and I loved taking pictures with Michelle and Ben. You can't help but smile more with how bubbly and and fun they are. We've already started to review our wedding pictures and there are over 2,000 to choose from. We can't wait to create a wedding book with them - they offer hand made options. They also have tons of different options for turning your pictures into art work from canvas to metal. Nakasato Photography was by far the best decision we made for our wedding. They captured so many great moments. My husband and I truly will be life long clients. We've already decided that once baby Kiley comes along we will be asking them to do a maternity and new born shoot. :)

We LOVE Nakasato Photography!

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Amanda B

Aside from getting to marry my wonderful husband, Michelle and Ben Nakasato were the best part of our wedding day! We were referred to Nakasato Photography shortly after being engaged. Friends of ours had the honor of working with Michelle and Ben for their wedding. My... Read More husband and I met with several photographers to compare styles, prices, personality, etc. because we wanted to make sure to choose the right fit for us on our special day. After a few sips of coffee, a look at their amazing work, and some fun conversation, we did not need to look any further! We found our photographers! Michelle and Ben’s work and personalities are incredible! They are not only talented, artistic, and creative – but also kind, compassionate, reliable, honest, and fun! Everything from our engagement session to our wedding day was memorable and unique thanks to Nakasato Photography! Our family and friends are still talking about how much fun Michelle and Ben were on our wedding day (and we were married in May)! Here’s a little tip – make sure to ask them about their photo backdrop! The most hilarious, unforgettable shots were captured! Thank you, Michelle and Ben, from the bottom of our hearts! You helped make our wedding not just a day… but an experience… and captured memories that will last us a lifetime! Your creativity, passion, talent, and attention to detail are transparent in the photos you take! You are both amazing! We look forward to having you as our photographers throughout all the exciting stages in our life! It’s without any hesitation that we HIGHLY recommend Nakasato Photography! Best decision we made… meet them and you’ll see what we mean! -Amanda & Tim

2012-08-07T23:51:51 Response from the vendor