Nicole Hirsch Photography

Within New England, as well as destination weddings.

Wedding and Engagement Photographer

I am a New Hampshire native, current Massachusetts resident, and graduate of the New England School of Photography in Boston. During my time there I studied general digital photography, video, and film photography, with focuses on Creative Imaging, Advertising, and Photojournalism. I continue to take workshops, webinars and to work with and learn from others as I believe it takes continued education to continue to be your best over time. I travel throughout New England to celebrate my clients marriages with beautiful engagement portraits and thoughtful, emotional wedding photography.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Salem, NH Within New England, as well as destination weddings.

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Nicole Hirsch

After deciding to switch professions I stayed locally to study photography at the New England School of Photography in Boston. I really enjoy photographing weddings and celebrations of all kinds, portraits - families, couples, senior portraits, and capturing the fun, endearing moments in life. I have family around the world whom I love to visit, and I also enjoy traveling to experience different cultures, see the heartwarming and humbling natural landscapes, and to know just a little bit more of what the world has to offer.